Student Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Him: "Great. When?"

Me: "Tomorrow?"

Him: "Evening?"

Me: "Sure. Meet at the Victoria Park Hotel after 5 pm?"

Him: "Ok. Getting hard again."

Me: "No more wanking. Save it?"

Him: "For what?"

Me: "Wait and see."

Him: "Tease."

I was growing hard again at tomorrow night's possibilities. Would I go all the way? I felt comfortable doing so if the opportunity presented itself and made a mental note to buy personal lubricant.

Him: "Did you enjoy your blow job?"

Me: "I did. I was amazed you swallowed my load so easily."

Him: "Was a big load."

Me: "Well, I was turned on."

Him: "I'm glad. It's been a while for me."

Me: "Like riding a bike."

Him: "Lol, guess so."

Me: "What other talents do you have?"

Him: "Not as many as you."

Me: "Maybe you can experience them?'

Him: "I'd like to."

Me: "Anything in particular?"

Him: "Really want to try water sports, and I need your cock up my arse."

Me: "You'll enjoy both of those."

Him, "Mm...hope so."

This back and forth went on for some time before he finally went to bed. That text exchange got me rock hard again. It took substantial reserves of self-control not to have a cheeky wank in the hotel's toilet. If Thomas was genuine about wanting to engage in the kinky sex described, then I should save myself. Had I caved, that cheeky wank would have been over and done within short order.

The bar staff called last orders, so I finished my glass and made my home. Tomorrow was shaping up to be memorable and having the day off was the right decision. I made a mental note of things I needed to complete if I was going to host Thomas, particularly making the house presentable

Next morning, I sent an email to my boss advising that I was too ill to attend. Peering out of my bedroom window, the day was threatening a storm later. Despite the onset of autumn, the days were still comparatively warm, so wearing a simple combination of shorts and a t-shirt was still comfortable. Time dragged and I didn't receive many messages from Thomas, none were x-rated.

At 4 pm, I walked to the pub for several pre-meet beers to calm the nerves. The house was clean, and I was fully manicured in all the critical places. I sat in the beer garden, amazed at the humidity. Looking skyward, the clouds were darkening in anger, and I could smell rain.

The pub was already busy with after-work patrons, but there was no-one I knew, so meeting Thomas wasn't going to raise any eyebrows. When the thunder broke, and the first drops of rain bombed from the heavens, we drinkers were forced inside. All the tables were taken, so it was standing room only. Not the best conditions for our meet but there was little I could do about it. With luck, we wouldn't be there for long.

A text from Thomas informed he was on his way, ETA ten minutes. I took the opportunity to buy him a bourbon and coke for his arrival. The storm was increasing its intensity, and luckily the bus stop was about 20 metres from the entrance, but it wasn't covered. As Thomas discovered a few minutes later when he, and several others, burst through the main doors sporting wet clothes.

"Geez, it's wild out there." Stating the obvious after he shook my hand.

"Here." I handed him the drink, "No place to sit."

"That's ok," Thomas said, before clinking my glass, "Had a pretty ordinary day at Uni."

"How come?"

Thomas was studying civil engineering and was having difficulty with some concepts. I patiently listened and explained some of the challenges I had studying economics. He appreciated the fact that he could vent to me and took on board some of my practical advice gained from broader life experience. For my part, I enjoyed his wit and intelligence that marked him as someone quite different from my circle of friends.

We drank for a couple of hours and chatted about a range of subjects that didn't include sex which was fine because we were acting straight in a public place. There were, however, cheeky glances and suggestive looks that kept me in a state of nervous anticipation.

Then the power went off in the pub, but it was a much more extensive outage followed by a crack of thunder right over us. The place was plunged into complete darkness made even more prominent since the sun had set an hours earlier. The only illumination came from the fluorescent glow of our phones.

Since the POS system wasn't working, the bar staff had trouble selling booze to thirsty customers. Thomas took the opportunity in the confusion for a toilet break, and as he left, I received a kiss, full on the lips that made my dick spasm. The lad had a sense of humour and opportunity.

It got better. Minutes later, my phone pinged with an MMS. The five seconds of grainy darkened footage showed Thomas's cock pissing hard against the urinal. I wrote back approvingly, and in reply, Thomas said he was looking forward to me peeing for him. When he got back to where I was standing, he caressed my hard cock protruding against my shorts.

"I want to fuck."

"We can go back to my place. It's at the end of the street."

"Sweet. I fancy a shot of tequila before we leave."

Thomas fought his way to the bar, ordered our drinks, handed over the cash and told the staff member to keep the change as her cognitive ability in determining the simple subtraction from the cash purchase proved too tricky.

After swallowing the tequila, we made our way to the lobby and pulled back the doors. The rain was falling torrentially, causing rivers of water to flow down the sides of the road. While I might be five minutes walk away, there was no way of avoiding the inevitable drenching. So, with a fuck it! We took the plunge, walking as fast as we could.

By the time we made it home, both of us were soaked to the skin. I opened the gate to the rear of the property and unlocked the door to the laundry where I had towels. I told Thomas to chuck his wet clothes straight into the clothing dryer and handed him a towel.

The laundry, which was a separate room to the main house, was too small for the two of us to dry off. We adjourned to the covered patio that had witnessed some steamy action over the years. Oddly, Thomas left his soaked boxer shorts on while I had discarded mine. Once we towelled ourselves dry, I pulled Thomas towards me, and we embraced in a passionate kiss, our hard cocks pressed against each other.

Unlike the night before, both of us abandoned any restraint in the privacy of my home. The fury of the storm and the driving rain on the tin roof masked the rising gauge of passion as we stood outside on my patio. The experience was even more surreal by the electricity outage that affected the suburb. Everything was enveloped in darkness, at the mercy of the storm, which heightened tactile stimulation.

We continued kissing passionately, hands exploring clammy bodies. I decided to introduce Thomas to water sports. With some difficulty, given my tumescence, I managed to release a stream that dribbled out at first before building up the pressure. I gave Thomas no warning of my intention.

As the flow increased, my warm piss began soaking his boxer shorts. Startled, Thomas broke our embrace and stepped back to make sense of my action. Seconds later, he understood and approved.

"Wow, that feels amazing."

Once his crotch was thoroughly soaked, I directed the flow towards his sculpted chest. Thomas leant against the outdoor table and used his hands to massage my piss into his skin. The lad was a quick study.

"How does it feel?" I asked in the darkness.

"It's so warm!"

A sudden spark of lightning illuminated our surroundings, and for a second, I saw rivers of piss cascade down Thomas' body and pool on the floor. Aside from massaging my stream across his body, his other hand was inside his soaked boxer shorts squeezing hard. My cock spasmed suddenly at the thought of what I was about to see in all its hardened glory.

Regretfully, my bladder drained, and Thomas had not plucked up the courage to take my piss in his mouth. Plenty of future opportunities for that experience.

"Let's get you out of these wet boxers," I said, approaching Thomas, "Wouldn't want you to catch a cold."

I dropped to my knees and eased them down, his cock sprang to attention and quivered with rage. After catching a brief glimpse, the night before and being impressed, having it at full attention right before me made me shiver. Thomas' young cock was longer, wider and harder than Peter's, and it gave me pause to wonder. Could I take it up my shitter, which hasn't seen real action in over a decade? Hell, I might not be able to take it down my throat!

I noticed that Thomas hadn't learned to curate his man parts yet, but he would know about it before he went home. I grabbed his length, which pulsed in my grip and cupped his hairy balls. Thomas let out a moan of pleasure. I looked up and saw his green eyes, wide in anticipation, staring right into mine. He smelled manly and pissy together. I was determined to enjoy this challenge.

Beginning by tonguing his swollen helmet, I worked saliva all over his meaty shaft by using my lips to work up and down the length. When I used my teeth to apply some stimulation to his skin, Thomas leapt in surprise at this new sensation. I couldn't hear his moans of pleasure as they were drowned out the failing rain.

I lavishly tongued his hairy ball sack and felt the skin tighten considerably. At the same time, I used a hand to walk Thomas' cock before opening my mouth and force as much meat inside it as I could. By the time his helmet reached the back of my throat, I had reckoned I had about three-quarters of Thomas' length inside my mouth that was stretched to its limit.

Breathing wasn't an issue with so much meat in my mouth, so I grabbed Thomas' butt cheeks and forced him further down my throat. When I reached a gagging point, I coughed violently and spat a copious amount of saliva on Thomas' helmet before massaging it across his shaft. As the amount of saliva built up, I found it being smeared across my wanking hand, which in turn spread it across Thomas' ball sack and my face. Sloppy blow job indeed!

It wasn't long before my knees started to pain me, so I asked Thomas to sit upon the outdoor table and lie back. I helped to position him so that his legs were spread. While my slimy hand continued waking Thomas' slick shaft, this new position gave me access to his balls, taint and arsehole. I licked and sucked on his big balls, dribbled saliva across the skin whereby it trickled south towards my real objective.

I returned my mouth to Thomas's slimy member. It got easier to throat him the more times I tried. He was off with the fairies, and I wondered if he wanted to enjoy multiple orgasms tonight or whether he would save himself. All around us was the darkness that was occasionally punctuated by lightning that appeared to be terrorising suburbs more to the east. The rain continued to fall with singular violence that drowned out Thomas' moans of pleasure.

With a mouthful of throbbing meat down my throat, I used a couple of fingers to massage saliva around Thomas' bunghole. When no resistance was detected, I spat out his dong but continued to wank it before bending down, spreading a cheek with my free hand and started lapping away at the puckered opening.

Over the din of the rain, I could barely make out Thomas' question.

"What are you doing?"

"Rimming your shitter!" I yelled back.

"Amazing. Never felt anything like it!"

"Didn't you and Clint do this to each other?"

"We didn't do anything like this."

"Enjoying it?"

"Fuck, yes!"

"Then lay there and take it."

And with that simple exchange concluded, I resumed jacking his cock and munching on his o-ring with reckless abandon. When I felt he was wet enough, I gingerly inserted a finger inside Thomas' anus. Shit, he was hot and tight! By the time I was up to the knuckle, Thomas' chest had heaved as he took in a prolonged intake of breath. I left my finger where it was, motionless, to let him get used to the foreign intruder while I lapped away at his taut nut sack. The violence of the rain prevented me from hearing any sounds from Thomas, but it was clear he was enjoying himself.

I soon felt his butt muscle relax and, with the cue, I began slowly working my finger in and out and side to side. A few minutes later, I was able to work in a second finger and work Thomas' bung. At this point, I shifted positions from being directly underneath his arse to by his side. I bent over and took his throbbing meat inside my mouth where it was apparent Thomas had been leaking a generous amount of precum.

So, there we were. I had two fingers fucking Thomas' butt hole, his helmet inside my throat, tongue-tickling his Japs eye and my spare hand jacking his pulsing shaft. I got into a rhythm where I synchronised my finger fucking with my mouth action. Thomas was writing on the table, no doubt moaning in pleasure.

"Keep going," Thomas shouted above the rain, "I'm almost there."

I figured as much and redoubled my effort. He placed a hand on my back and stroked my skin. Shivers of pleasure shot through me at this tender gesture. His other hand was stroking my long blonde hair. Seconds later, he roared that he was coming and given the pressure he was exerting on my head, Thomas wanted me to take his load down, which I was happy to do.

Instinctively, I locked my gullet to prevent choking, and I did it just in time for a second later, my mouth explosively received several shots of salty sperm. This thick creamy load quickly filled up the remaining space in my mouth not taken up by Thomas's erupting helmet. It was a job and a half to regulate my soft palette to allow the fluid to pass safely down my throat.

Simultaneously, Thomas was thrashing violently on the table. His head was swinging from side to side, and I heard his scream of delight over the noise of the rain. I felt Thomas' rosette pulsate around my knuckles, and his cock continued jerking angrily in my grip. Those balls unloaded a massive amount of jism into my accommodating mouth, but alas, ten seconds later, it was all over.

Thomas was a drained mass. When the last twitches died away, I released his cock with a kiss on the helmet and withdrew my fingers from his dilated anus. My mouth, however, wasn't empty. I kissed my way up Thomas's chest to his lips, and when he opened his mouth, I let some hot cum dribble off my tongue and into his mouth. For a second or two, we enjoyed our first cummy kiss.

"How was that?" I asked when I disengaged.

"Phew," Thomas began, trying to collect his thoughts into a coherent sentence, "I've never felt anything like that!"

"Like what?"

"Being blown and fucked at the same time."

"That was a big load!"

"I was so turned on, and you know exactly what you're doing."

Maybe it was like riding a bike?

I haven't done that to another man for over a decade. Sure, I've eaten plenty of women while vaginally or anally penetrating them to climax, but this was different, and I was pleased that my technique met with Thomas' approval.

I helped Thomas from the table, and he stumbled as he stood upon the ground. Legs of jelly. I also noticed that his cock was semi-hard despite that massive orgasm signalling that he would recharge quickly so that the action would resume presently.

I grabbed a couple of beers from the kitchen, and we sat down, naked and facing the lawn that was receiving a much-needed soaking. We drank in silence and were shrouded by the darkness because of the ongoing power cut.

"Man, I feel good!" Shouted Thomas as he drained the icy cold bottle.

"Same."

And I hadn't orgasmed yet, but the prospect of more dirty fun tonight made my throbbing boner twinge. I felt at ease with Thomas sexually, and a million scenarios were racing through my mind. The whole reason for hooking up with him was my curiosity about receiving anal sex after my long break from the bisexual scene. I had absolutely no reservations that tonight Thomas would satisfy my curiosity.

"What would you like me to do?" Asked Thomas, breaking my train of thought.

"Suck my cock and eat my arse."

"I haven't done that last part, but I'm keen to learn."

Thomas went over to the table and grabbed a slightly damp, piss-wet towel. He folded up and placed by my feet. I spread my legs wide, and Thomas kneeled between them, grabbed my hard cock by its hairless base and took me deep inside his warm and wet mouth.

I threw my head back and let out a long satisfied groan of approval as my shaft disappeared down Thomas' throat. He had a great technique, but he needed more direction to satisfy me truly.

"Lick my balls," I ordered after a few minutes of expert deep throating.

Thomas released my greasy pole that sloppily smacked onto my abdomen. He grabbed my rapidly tightening ball sack and proceeded to bathe it in generous saliva before licking the skin and taking my balls inside his mouth. I couldn't hear or see what he was doing, but it was extremely pleasurable, and now Thomas was alternating between two of the three erogenous zones down there.

"I want you to lick my arsehole now."

I detected a hint of fear from Thomas at my suggestion, but there was no doubt that he would comply. I pulled my legs back as far as I could, grabbed my arse cheeks and opened them up to allow Thomas unrestricted access to my sensitive hole. My breathing was shallow in anticipation.

As soon as Thomas understood what was required, he didn't hold back. The sensation of his sharp tongue flicking and lapping across my pucker almost made me lose it right there. I kept on encouraging his action to boost his confidence and give me maximum pleasure. Thomas now had a rhythm: arsehole, taint, balls, cock and back again.

"Now, I want you to finger me," Came my next instruction, "Do it to me as I did it to you."

"Slowly?"

"And make sure I'm well lubed up with saliva," I said.

There was proper lubrication in my bedroom, but there was no way I was going to interrupt the action. Thomas buried his face over my sphincter and lapped hard, even trying to insert his tongue inside my anus. Each stab of his tongue loosened me up just that extra bit more.

When I felt his finger begin to open me up, I tensed slightly at the odd sensation but quickly relaxed as a warm feeling washed over me.

"How does that feel?" Asked an audibly nervous Thomas.

"Feel great," I reassured him, "Really good."

When Thomas had penetrated me to the knuckle, I told him to fuck me slowly and suck my cock. He grabbed my engorged shaft and took down his throat with practised ease. Thomas coordinated his effort by throating me to the base at the same time as pulling his finger out of my steaming bung.

"I want two fingers now."

This was a little more difficult to achieve because I was so tight, but if I was going to take Thomas cock up my anus, I needed opening a lot more.

"Spit on your fingers." I told Thomas, after feeling a little uncomfortable, "There you go, that's better."

I was feeling delightfully full back there, and Thomas continued digitally penetrating my under-used arsehole while sucking on my cock. I could have come easily, but I wished to hold back until the end of the night's action. While I can recharge quickly, sometimes when I orgasm in the middle of a steamy night, I occasionally lose all interest in any more sex, and I didn't want that happening tonight.

A second later the lights suddenly came on and, after being consumed in blackness for so long, it suddenly seemed like daytime. I saw the fear of exposure on Thomas's face as the lights of rooms in the houses buttressing mine lit up.