All Comments on 'Studying Abroad'

by RaquelitaLaMala

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Alexandra831Alexandra831over 12 years ago
It needs to be edited big time..

This could be a good story.. but you really should go back and reread it.. You will see many mistakes.. You talked about him pulling her dress off and ripping her panties off.. then again said it.. go back and rewrite it..

ShadowsungShadowsungover 12 years ago

I would first like to say congratulations on posting your first submission! Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Alexandra- a very snippy and demanding comment since she has chosen to take the time and effort to share this work with us for free. Suggestions work alot better than demands.

I liked the story, and I think it has a lot of potential. An editor helps to iron out anything you may have missed. I also find reading it aloud works well(as long as no one can hear you ^_~)

Keep up the great work, I hope to read more from you in the future.

RaquelitaLaMalaRaquelitaLaMalaover 12 years agoAuthor
rereading...

Yeah, I was just a bit careless...I hope you both get a chance to read the edited version when it is approved. :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Show, don't tell.

This is a pretty good story, you definitely have potential. That said, take the advice given to all kinds of writers and show what you mean instead of telling. You tend to use flat, declarative sentences -- present tense and some adjectives could help a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why did her name keep switch thing from Rachel to Raquel?? That made it confusing..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous