Studying Hard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Aunt Julia stepped out of the shower feeling fresh. She was happy to be helping her nephew in school. If he could get his grades up, he would definitely be headed in the right direction. She had no doubt he would be able to find a great girl to fall in love with his body, let alone his brain if he could figure out how to work it properly. Not to mention he also had a good heart.

Julia's phone buzzed. Her husband was on the other end. She picked it up feeling hopeful.

"Hi Dave! How's the conference been? I can't wait to see you tomorrow, I booked that nice restaurant you like!"

"Hi Julia. Change of plans, I'm being sent to Tulsa for another week. I really wish I could get out of this one, but I can't. I'm really sorry honey."

Julia felt her anger beginning to boil. Dave was never around to love her and she hated it. She tried so hard for him, but he spent so much time elsewhere it was getting too difficult. She managed to calm herself before saying anything rash.

"Okay Dave, that's fine. Please come home as soon as you can, okay? I really miss you."

Dave heard the pout through the phone. "I miss you too honey. I'll be back before you know it. I'll talk to you later."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Julia hung up and finished getting dressed. She had everything she wanted in life except for a husband that was around all the time. Yet that was the one thing she wanted the most.

Back downstairs, Peter was looking back over his notes again while waiting for his aunt. He just couldn't seem to remember where anything was.

Aunt Julia joined him on the couch and placed a hand on his shoulder. "So what's the next few weeks look like?"

"I have an upper body quiz next week and an exam on the entire muscular system the following week. I don't know how I'm going to do it."

"Hey, we can work through this together!" Aunt Julia said with a smile. "Let's start with the upper body as you have to know that for next week. Once you know that, we can look at the rest of the muscles."

She took his notes and glanced over them for moment. Then she placed her hand on Peter's chest, causing him to jump back in surprise.

"Sorry," Julia giggled. "I need to remind myself where the muscles are myself before I can help you. It's easier for me if I use someone else to study, and you're quite a capable study partner with that lean body of yours."

She whispered under her breath as she ran her hands across his chest, memorizing where everything was. Then her hands went south to his abs. Peter was beginning to fear how he would react to her touching. Even through his shirt, her hands felt gentle and affectionate as she surveyed his body.

She briefly touched his lower abs and Peter noticed her blush. "Sorry, I won't linger," she said. Then she turned him around and studied his back. The timing was perfect, as Peter's bulge had become visible just as he turned himself out of sight.

When Julia finished with his back, she turned her attention back to Peter's notes.

"Okay, so you can look at a piece of paper all you want, but clearly that doesn't work for you. What you probably need is to see each muscle's movement and location on an actual person," Julia explained. "It might be difficult for you to study yourself, so you can look at me and feel my muscles."

"Okay," said Peter cautiously. He definitely would not be pleased with his body's reaction to touching his aunt, despite his secret desire to do so.

"I'm going to take off my shirt so you can see the muscles," she said. "Don't worry, I have a sports bra underneath."

Peter wasn't sure how to respond, so he just watched his aunt removed her shirt and examined her upper body. She was pretty lean like him, but not as muscularly defined. She had a black sports bra on this time, but it failed to cover most of her cleavage like the previous one did. Her breasts were simply stunning.

"Let's start with the back muscles. Find a muscle in your notes, then try to find it on my body."

Peter looked at the list of muscles in his notebook. He wished he had some diagrams. At least he had a beautiful woman in front of him waiting to be touched.

"How about the trapezius. That seems like an easy one." He placed a hand on her upper back.

"Can you describe to me where you're feeling?" Julia asked.

"Um, it's on your upper back, it covers a lot of the neck and over to the shoulder blade." Peter explained. Aunt Julia nodded and Peter continued to outline her muscles. She stopped him when he went too far from the muscle, or if he outlined it entirely. When he finished all of the back muscles, she had him try again while drawing a picture of her back in his notebook. It took a few tries, but he eventually found them all.

Peter looked at his notebook and saw his diagram of his aunt's back muscles. It had taken some time, but he had done it! It was definitely easier for him to understand it now that he could see them.

"That's great Peter!" Aunt Julia exclaimed, examining his drawings. She looked at her phone to check the time. "It's already 2:00. Do you have anywhere else to be today?"

Peter thought for a moment about Ashley, who seemed to like him. Then he thought about studying his aunt's body.

"No, I don't," Peter said. His aunt smiled at him.

"Surely a good-looking college boy like yourself has somewhere to be on a Saturday evening?" Julia teased.

"That would be here with my good-looking aunt," Peter teased back, prompting a cute grin from Julia. "I think I'm ready to move on."

"Okay, but we'll have to review the back muscles later. Let's move onto the front."

Peter gulped. He wondered how much of his aunt's chest he would be able to touch. Her breasts seemed to take up a good portion of her front.

Aunt Julia turned to face him. She appeared pretty casual, so Peter swallowed his nerves and looked back at his notes in preparation.

"The deltoid is here," he stated, placing his hand on the top of her shoulder. "Next to it is... the pectoralis major." Peter's hand hovered over her upper chest for a moment before he touched her just above her breast. He thought he heard a faint sigh escape his aunt's mouth.

"Underneath that and a bit lower down the chest is the pectoralis minor," he said without moving his hand. Julia smiled at him.

"It's okay, we're both adults here. You have to feel for it if you really want to remember it," she said. Peter lowered his hand and rested it gently on her breast. He used his thumb to trace the outline of the muscles he was looking for and heard another sigh. He looked up and noticed that Aunt Julia's cheeks were red.

"I'm sorry, I need to get a grip," she confessed. "I'm just a little sensitive right now."

Peter took note and moved down to her torso. He finished examining her muscles just above her waistline. He wished his quiz required him to study further down the body.

While Peter began drawing an outline of his aunt's body to begin his diagram, Julia looked at his notes. He had missed a few small muscles underneath her breasts on his first round of labeling. She thought for a moment.

"Peter."

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to remove my top."

Peter almost jumped off the couch in surprise, fumbling his notes off the table.

"Wha- why would you do that?"

"Because you missed a few muscles on your first round and I think the bra is getting in the way. You need to be able to learn the muscles without restrictions. Are you okay with that?"

Peter hesitated. "Um, yeah... I guess it's okay with me," he replied. He did his best to hide his eagerness.

Julia then crossed her arms in front of her and grasped her sports bra. Peter watched her force it up and over her head, letting her tits bounce free. Her breasts were bigger than any girl he'd ever seen, and her nipples were the size of quarters. They were also perfectly round and firm, drooping slightly. Only now did he fully realize how much of a MILF his aunt was!

Julia fluffed her hair and looked at him. She admired the obvious fact that her breasts seemed to enthrall him.

"Well, let's get to it then!" She laughed. Peter was glad she was so being casual about the situation. Peter began to map out her body on his paper, and soon enough his hand hovered above her breast. He looked at his aunt in the eyes.

"Go ahead. Touch it. Feel the muscles," she instructed. Peter caught her bite her lip.

He ran his hand gently over her breast and grazed her nipple, causing her to whimper. He could tell his aunt wanted him to touch her as much as he did. That thought gave him some confidence as he spent a little more time than necessary feeling both of her breasts.

By the time he was done mapping out her body, Peter was tenting hard. He had done his best to cover himself, but he was sure his aunt had noticed. She hadn't said anything, however, so Peter acted as if nothing was happening to him at all.

Peter showed his aunt the diagram he drew and she smiled. "That's very good Peter! You're quite the artist!"

"Thanks Aunt Julia! I really think I'm beginning to understand this stuff!"

"One thing though- I don't think my breasts are that big. I appreciate that you drew them so large, but that's a little of an exaggeration, don't you think?"

Peter looked at her with wide eyes and saw her raising her eyebrow at him, biting her lip again. He tried to think of a response, but ended up staring at her bare chest for a moment.

"Not at all," he managed to say. She giggled and sat back on the couch. The sports bra continued to lay next to her.

"So I should probably get going soon, since it's getting late," Peter said as he checked the time on his phone. The clock read 3:16.

"I thought you didn't have anywhere else to be other than here with your good-looking aunt?"

"I-" he stammered.

"I'm just teasing!" Aunt Julia said with a huge grin. Peter wondered for a moment if she meant something beyond that.

Peter packed up his backpack and went to the bathroom. When he returned, Aunt Julia had gone upstairs. He followed her up and saw her at the kitchen counter, still topless. Peter immediately began to grow in his sweatpants. Julia took notice.

"I'm sorry Peter, I guess I'm feeling a little wild today. It felt nice to have my body admired again" she sighed.

Peter caught what she meant and walked over to hug her. He pulled her in tight, his chin resting on her head.

"I'm sorry Uncle Dave isn't around enough for you. I know you two love each other but you deserve to see him more."

"Thank you Peter," Julia said into his arms. Peter laughed at her muffled voice.

"I love you too, you know" he told her. She looked up at him with almost pleading eyes.

"And I love you Peter. Now get out of here so you can take care of yourself," she said with a devilish smile. That's when Peter noticed how hard he had gotten. He felt himself turn crimson. He did have a topless woman pressed against his body.

"I'm sorry!" he cried but Julia just laughed and kissed him on the cheek. That sent tingles through his body and he took that as a cue to get out of there. They said their goodbyes, and Peter left the house still not completely calm in the crotch.

As he drove home, he thought about shooting Ashley a text to see if she had plans tonight. He tried to think about having sex with her to try and release some of his energy. But instead, all he could think of was having sex with his aunt.

***

Peter sat upright in bed and threw his used tissue over towards the garbage, missing by a longshot. He couldn't believe he had just jerked off thinking of his aunt. As soon as he had gotten home earlier, Aunt Julia had sent him a text asking if he wanted to continue studying the next day, to which Peter said yes. The fantasies of what could happen soon filled his mind and before long he had cum while thinking of his aunt on her knees.

He ended up texting Ashley, but she was busy. She was happy to hear from him though. Instead, Peter planned on watching a movie. He made sure he was clean before heading downstairs.

Peter's mother was sitting on the couch already watching TV. She smiled at him as he entered the room.

"How was lunch? You were gone for a while!" She asked Peter.

"Yeah, I ended up stopping by Tristan's on my way home to play some video games," he lied. "Lunch was good though. She made me a sandwich."

"Better than my sandwich?"

"Not by a longshot," Peter laughed.

His mom chuckled too as he sat on the couch next to her. She was watching some crime show.

"Whatcha watching?" Peter asked. "I was thinking of watching a movie, but if you wanna just chill and watch this, I can do that too."

"Oh that's okay, we can watch a movie! I just watch this show to pass the time."

"Just passing the time? Mom, you need to go on a date or something! You can spend Saturdays with a nice guy and have some fun!"

"That's sweet of you, but I have my nice guy sitting on the couch right next to me already. Let's watch a movie."

She generally avoided talking about dating, and told Peter she was perfectly fine with just the two of them in the house. Peter didn't push her further. They ended up choosing a drama movie centered around racial tensions in the 1960s. Peter's mom snuggled up next to him and he wrapped a cozy blanket over the two of them. They did this quite often when watching a movie.

But this time, Peter was sexually charged after the day's events. His mom was wearing a loose grey T-shirt and it didn't feel like she was wearing a bra underneath. He tried to ignore the feeling, but eventually he swore he could feel her nipples grow hard, pressing against his side. Her naturally large tits were too much for him, and he started to grow.

Luckily, his mother wasn't the type of person to put her hand on her son's crotch, so she didn't notice. She eventually dozed off, which was uncommon for her to do during movies- she must have been exhausted. Peter felt a wave of relief wash over him when he noticed, for he was worried she would move and brush his bulge by accident.

Was he attracted to his mom? To his aunt? They are very attractive women, he thought. He certainly loved them both as family. Did he really want them sexually, or was this just a phase?

Peter eventually calmed down and focused on the movie. When it was over, his mother seemed to be fast asleep. It was only eight o'clock, so he wasn't sure if he should carry her up to bed. He tried to move carefully from under her, but woke her up in the process. She yawned and blinked at him several times.

"Well, I must have fallen asleep a while ago because I don't remember much of that movie," she said with a groggy smile. "I could keep sleeping too. I'm going up to bed, goodnight Peter." She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Goodnight, mom," he replied as she stood up and left. Peter watched her ass sway in her loose sweatpants. He followed her after a moment and returned to his room. He needed something to do to get the thought of incest off of his mind.

A couple of hours of video games distracted him temporarily, but when he went to bed soon after, he was thinking about his mother and his aunt again. It didn't take long for him to make another tissue donation to the trashcan.

***

Sunday found Peter driving to Aunt Julia's house just before noon. He was on his way back from the gym, and had not gotten a chance to shower. He was so busy trying to clear his mind that he had lost track of time.

Aunt Julia was waiting in the kitchen when Peter walked in the front door. She was faced away leaning over the counter, and hadn't seemed to hear Peter walk in or enter the kitchen. Peter admired her sexy round ass through the black yoga pants she was wearing, and her loose pink sweater. He liked a more casual look on women.

"Hey Aunt Julia," he called out. She turned around and waved, and Peter noticed that she was on the phone. She appeared to be listening to someone speak. She held up a finger indicating that she would be free in just a moment.

Peter walked over to the island and emptied his backpack of notes, spreading them on the granite counter top. He wished he had brought a change of clothes, as he had just noticed how sweaty his shirt still was.

"Well Dave, you're just going to have to find a way out of this one!" Julia shouted through the phone. Peter just realized how pissed off she was. "I can't wait another month for you to come home!"

After a pause, she continued. "We have plenty of money. You don't need to work so much. Come home," she pleaded. She paused again. "Fine, I'll see you around. Maybe."

Julia hung up the phone and sighed. Peter stood up and gave her a big hug.

"I'm sorry, Aunt Julia. You deserve better than this."

"You don't need to be sorry, it's not like you're the one leaving me alone. I'm just sorry you had to hear that. We don't need to pursue the topic."

Julia rested her head on Peter's chest. Peter massaged her dark brown hair and held her tight.

"I'm sorry if I smell. I was at the gym and lost track of time, so I didn't get a chance to shower. Is it okay if I do that before we study?"

Peter let go of his aunt and she looked up at him with a beautiful smile. It was hard to tell she as experiencing any conflict at all.

"Go ahead! You can leave your dirty clothes outside your door and I'll throw them in the wash. I'll find something else for you to wear in the meantime!"

As Julia walked away, Peter swore she was swaying her hips more than usual. Either his dirty mind was playing tricks on him, or Julia was having a little too much fun with having him around.

Peter made his way up to the guest shower and stripped of his sweaty clothes. He took a moment to admire his toned body in the mirror as he let the water warm up. His muscles were large and lean and he imagined his aunt running her hands all over them. His cock became semi rigid at the thought of it.

Horny enough to bust a nut very quickly, Peter started jacking off as he stepped in the shower. He closed his eyes and felt the warm water spray his back as his cock grew into a full erection. Within minutes he felt himself come close to orgasm. He thought passionately about his aunt; her wavy dark brown hair, her magnificent tits, her slender body, her round ass, her sexy legs...

Suddenly, Peter was spraying cum all over the shower wall as a wave of immense pleasure flew over his body. Panting, he felt a brief sense of regret, which was pushed aside as he cherished his strong orgasm. He was sure that he could cum even harder if his aunt was there to do it for him.

Peter washed himself clean and scrubbed his hair with a tangerine-scented shampoo. He enjoyed the hot water for a while before turning it off and drying himself with a towel. He wrapped it around his waist and opened the door to see his aunt on the bed, waiting for him.

"I put your clothes in the wash. I couldn't find any clothes for you, Dave's are all too small for your muscular body," she said, surveying his chest. Peter blushed and instinctively tightened his towel.

"I guess I can just wear the towel until they're dry," he said. "Are you ready to study?"

"Yes, let me just restock the towels in the bathroom. I'll meet you in the kitchen."

Peter went downstairs and browsed his notes. Pretty soon, Aunt Julia walked in with a smirk on her face.

"What's up?" he asked her.

"Oh, I just had to clean up a little mess on the shower wall."

Peter froze, feeling his face turn hot. He had forgotten to clean his cum before leaving the shower. His aunt laughed at his embarrassment.

"It's okay Peter! God, you should see the look on your face," she said. "Really, it's no big deal. You don't know how many times I've had to clean up after your uncle."

"Jeez, I'm sorry! I meant to clean it up, I just forgot!"

Aunt Julia put her hand on Peter's arm. "It's fine, Peter. You're young and you're horny. I understand!"