Studying Hard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right there! Keep doing that!" Julia begged.

Peter grabbed her ass with one hand while grabbing her hair with the other. He twisted it around his hand to gain a strong grip, and slightly pulled her head back so that she was looking upwards.

Both Peter and Julia were in a state of pure bliss. Peter felt himself beginning to tighten up again. Apparently, his aunt could sense it too.

"Cum inside me, Peter! I want to feel you filling me up!"

Just the thought of cumming inside his aunt sent him over the edge. In a powerful orgasm, Peter exploded inside of his aunt's pussy. At the same time, Julia's body shook through a fourth orgasm, powered by the feeling of her nephew's cum shooting inside of her.

The energy of the orgasm surged through Peter for almost twenty seconds before finally subsiding. Panting, he held his aunt's ass cheeks while they both regained their breath. After a moment, he gave her a few slow thrusts as his dick began to soften inside of her.

"Shit, Peter, that was incredible," Aunt Julia breathed. "You made me- ooooooooh..."

Julia moaned softly as Peter finally withdrew his cock, laying it on top of her ass. Even flaccid, it looked like a beast on top of her. A small amount of semen oozed out of him, while a larger amount was squeezed out of Julia's pussy.

"Damn," was all he could say. It was surreal to see his own cum dripping out of his aunt's pussy while his thick cock rested on top of her butt. Julia giggled again, reaching her hand underneath her and sticking two fingers into her pussy. She withdrew them with a thick wad of cum, giving Peter a show by inserting it into her mouth and licking her fingers clean.

Peter sat on the couch next to his aunt, spent for the moment. Julia turned over and leaned next to him, absent-mindedly massaging her labia.

"That was amazing, Peter," she said. Peter leaned his head on top of hers.

"You got that right," he agreed. The both laughed. Peter reached his arm around her and tugged her close.

"I love you, you know," he said before pulling her in for a kiss. Like their first, it was tender and quick, but enough to send tingles through Julia's body.

"I love you too, Peter," she whispered back, gazing into his eyes. They both enjoyed a few minutes on the couch in silence, Julia caressing both herself and Peter's flaccid cock.

The moment ended when Julia sat up, staring down at her dripping pussy.

"I'm going to need to clean this up! Care to join me in the shower?" she asked Peter.

"I would love that," he responded eagerly.

They made their way upstairs, Aunt Julia making a bit of a mess on the way. Peter quickly cleaned the floor with a towel while she prepared the water. Then he joined his aunt in the large walk-in shower.

While they didn't have too much sexual contact, Peter did spend some time washing his aunt's body. He spent extra time on her breasts and ass, caressing them lovingly while she smiled delightfully. She returned the favor by scrubbing his cock, making him hard again. Peter was too spent to go another round, despite wanting to, so she gave him a few kisses on his shaft and balls before they finished up.

After changing back into their clothes downstairs, Julia made herself and her nephew a couple sandwiches for lunch. They both knew that Peter had more studying to do, so they talked about their plan for the rest of the week.

"I think you can study on your own tomorrow," she said. "I know you have other work to do and I don't want to distract you before your quiz. You need to do well on it, and I know you will!"

"Thanks, Aunt Julia," Peter replied. "When can I come over again? I do have that exam next week..."

Julia laughed. "We can study again on Saturday after your date."

"My date?" Peter had already forgotten about Ashley. "Oh, right! You still want me to see Ashley and bring her over?"

"Of course. I think you need to keep seeing girls your age. You won't be marrying your aunt someday."

"Right... but what about us?"

"Think about it this way, Peter," Julia explained, "On Saturday, I will reward you remarkably if you pass Friday's quiz, and if your date goes well. If not, well... let's just say I'll let you do whatever you want to me so you can feel better."

His aunt smiled wickedly at Peter as a number of fantasies filled his mind.

"Sounds like a good plan to me!" he said.

"And if you're ever having second thoughts about us... I know we crossed a huge line today," Julia continued, "and I don't regret any part of it. But if you don't want to continue an intimate relationship with me, I'll understand."

"Aunt Julia," Peter began. He walked to the opposite side of the counter and gave her a firm kiss on the lips. "I love you. You may be family, and this may be incest, but I don't want to stop having sex with you. You're too amazing and sexy and passionate. And I won't let it jeopardize the relationship we have as aunt and nephew. It'll be our little secret. I want to make you feel loved again. And you make me feel special. I don't want that to end."

Aunt Julia responded by wrapping her arms around Peter and giving him a long, passionate kiss. Peter squeezed her ass and made her moan softly into his mouth. She released the kiss with a sexy POP!

"You are incredible Peter," she sighed.

"I will always try to make you feel special. Even if that means I have to fuck you."

"Calm down there or you'll make me wet again," Julia said, blushing. "Actually, too late. I think I feel some moisture in my panties."

"I would love to go at it again, but I should probably get going," Peter admitted reluctantly.

"I know," Julia whined. "Just come back on Saturday ready for more."

"I will," he promised.

"Have fun with Ashley on Friday," she winked. "I'll be at your house keeping your mom company."

Peter enjoyed a brief visualization of his aunt and his mother naked, eating each other's pussies.

"Just don't share too many details of our study sessions," he said with a smile. Julia grinned back at him and laughed.

Peter packed up all of his notes and left his aunt's house feeling very cheerful. He couldn't believe that he had actually had sex with his aunt. Not only that, but it was incredible! He could not wait for more.

The strangest part of the whole experience, however, took place in the very back of Peter's mind. He loved his aunt, but someone else held an even more special place in his heart. His deepest fantasies included his mother, and he imagined what it would be like if she had been his study partner, not his aunt.

His mother was more conservative, however. There was no way she would have teased him and reciprocated his desires. Despite running through a number of scenarios in his head, he figured there wasn't any possibility that his mother would have sex with him. So instead, Peter spent the rest of his walk home thinking about his beautiful Aunt Julia and their erotic study session.