Studying Hard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still, I shouldn't have done it on the shower wall. It won't happen again."

"Right, because there are plenty of other places to cum in this house," she teased. Peter stared at her. She had a devilish smile on her face.

"Uhh..." he stammered. She finally let go of his arm. He felt himself growing under his towel. Luckily the counter top hid his crotch from her view.

"I just like to tease, Peter. I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable."

"I guess I'm just not used to you talking like that."

"Well, I have been a little on edge lately," she sighed. "I have to admit, I've been feeling lonelier and lonelier for some time now. But the past few weeks have been especially difficult."

Peter felt sorry for his aunt. She noticed his sympathy and gave him a warm smile.

"But I told you earlier we wouldn't talk about that. Let's focus on the muscles again, shall we?"

They spent the next hour or so studying without much touching. Aunt Julia mixed things up by having Peter feel around his own body for the muscles he was looking for. She also had him draw diagrams on a fresh sheet of paper without looking, which he found more difficult than expected. He eventually got most of the muscles, and he felt a little better about his chances on the next quiz.

By the time they were done, Peter's clothes had also been cleaned. He thanked his aunt and she gave him a peck on the cheek, much to Peter's liking. Besides her teasing before they studied, she hadn't made any moves towards him. While Peter was subconsciously bummed, he was glad they were able to get so much work done.

Aunt Julia prepared a snack while Peter put his clothes back on. She admired his body while she poured a glass of milk, almost spilling it in the process. Peter hadn't noticed.

"Well, since we were pretty efficient today, what do you say we chill for a little?" His aunt asked, "Unless you have to leave, of course."

"No, I guess I can stay. I should just text my mom and say I'm going to see a friend or something."

"What's with all the secrecy with your mom?"

"I just don't want her to be disappointed in me. She's worked very hard to raise me and get me into college. I would feel bad telling her I was doing poorly."

"But you're taking steps in the right direction. And if you keep this up, you will never even need to tell her. We've only studied for two days and you've made some good progress! You're a smart guy, you just have understand your strengths and use them."


"Thanks, Aunt Julia."

"Of course, Peter. Now let's watch some TV or something! I'm feeling pretty lazy."

They left the kitchen and sat on the comfortable brown couch opposite a large flat screen television. Julia turned the temperature down on the thermostat and grabbed a large blanket for the two of them.

"I should warn you, I like to snuggle!" Aunt Julia said with a wide smile.

"So does my mom. I don't have a problem with it," Peter replied. He was worried, however, that his aunt would be a little too comfortable with him under the blanket and notice his inevitable hard-on.

The pair spoke casually while watching several episodes of a sitcom. Peter learned more about what his aunt had been up to since her early retirement a couple of years ago. From the way she talked, she was obviously loaded with money- she took classes, went shopping, and ate at fancy restaurants all the time. She had a few friends, but did much of this by herself. Peter could easily understand why she was getting so lonely.

"...I mean, the business was great and I sure miss it sometimes. It kept me busy, you know? But I also enjoy spending free time with people who are important to me. Like family." She leaned her head on Peter's shoulder. "So, have you found anyone important in your life recently?"

"Well, you and mom are both very important to me. I also have a few friends I've made through school, but it's been getting difficult to spend time together because of homework. So we just hang out on the weekends."

"Any other women?"

"There is this girl Ashley that I met on Friday night. I didn't really get to know her too well though, she had gotten pretty drunk and I had to take her home."

"What makes her so important if you just met her didn't even get to know her that well?"

"Well, she did like me a lot and we've texted a few times since Friday. She was very physical on Friday night before she blacked out."

"Oh I see."

"What?"

"You didn't get to have sex with her and that's why you're so horny! Yes, I can tell Peter." Aunt Julia laughed at his shock. "You jacked off in my shower and you've been growing in the pants here and there during our study sessions. It doesn't take someone smart like me to connect the dots."

"You know what's happening to me?"

"Sure," she said. He wasn't convinced she could know entirely what he was thinking about. "You have a ton of sexual energy built up and your body needs to find a release. And jacking off isn't going to help. You have to be intimate with this girl."

Peter gulped. "But I don't think I'm going to see her again until Friday, and that doesn't even mean we're going to have sex."

"I'll tell you what, I'll visit your mom on Friday night and leave the house key under the mat. You can have the house to yourself and do whatever you want with her. I'll come home quietly later in the night and stay out of your way."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously."

"Wow, thanks Aunt Julia!"

"There is one condition, though."

"What's that?"

"You have to spend more time with me. Don't just come over once every few weeks. I really enjoy having you around. You're like the new man of the house," she said with a grin.

"Of course! I have a lot of fun here too."

Julia leaned into him again and gave him a tight hug. Peter had grown hard at the thought of both having a night with Ashley and spending more time with his aunt. He really hoped his aunt wouldn't notice, even though she apparently had on previous occasions.

Unfortunately, she noticed again as she brushed his crotch after releasing the hug.

"Oh!" was all she said, blushing. Peter felt himself getting red in the face.

The two of them didn't say anything for what seemed like an eternity. Peter half wanted her to touch him more, half wanted her to forget about it and change to topic. It was impossible for him to read his Aunt's face. She looked surprised, intrigued, and horrorstruck all at the same time.

"Sorry." Peter stammered. That seemed to break his aunt out of her trance.

"It's okay, like I said earlier," Aunt Julia whispered. "I just- never mind."

"What?" Peter asked. Now he was feeling very embarrassed. Did she think something was wrong with him?

"You're just really big!" Aunt Julia blurted out. Peter's eyes went wide in shock. He didn't expect his aunt to ever say something like that.

"Well... yeah, I guess," Peter admitted. His face was on fire now.

"You guess! Peter, you have a gift! How big is it?"

He couldn't believe she had just asked him that. "Um, nine inches."

"Damn," Julia said, biting her lip, "Ashley is going to be one lucky lady when she sees that."

"Actually, she already saw it. She started to use her mouth on me when we were stopped early."

"What do you mean you were stopped early?" she asked, her mouth slightly open. Peter felt her arm move slightly.

"We were in a closet at a party and some guy walked in. I took her home right after that."

"You were caught getting a blowjob?" Aunt Julia closed her eyes. "Wow."

Peter was overtly aware of his aunt's body. Her large breasts were loosely pressed against his side through her sweater. She had started to shorten her breath, and she seemed to be just noticeably squirming. Was she... touching herself?

Aunt Julia suddenly opened her eyes. "Peter? You obviously have a lot of sexual tension built up in you. It's not fun to be stopped during a sexual act."

Her eyes were filled with lust. Peter wasn't sure where this was going, but he had a clue- a dark, fantasy-inspired clue.

"No, it's not," he replied.

"Maybe..." Julia trailed off. She stared out the window.

"What?" Peter asked, his heart rate higher than ever.

"Nothing. I think I'm just going a little crazy with all this loneliness."

"Aunt Julia?"

"Yes?"


"When was the last time you had sex?"

Peter didn't know why he asked this. It wasn't like him, and this was his aunt. He was definitely pushing things in the wrong direction. As was she.

"It's been months. I've sort of lost track. Why?"

"Just asking."

"No, you're not. And I wasn't just asking you those questions, either."

"Um- "

"We are both feeling unsatisfied, Peter. Isn't that right?"

"I guess so, yeah."

"So maybe what we need is- "

The phone rang and cut her off. They both jumped, Julia hopping off the couch and over to the counter to check.

"Your mom is calling you." she said, throwing the phone to Peter. He answered, and Julia turned away, lost in thought.

"Hi Peter! I was just calling to see if you wanted to go out to dinner on Tuesday? We haven't gone in a while and I thought it might be a nice treat."

"Hi mom, and yeah that sounds good. Anywhere in particular?" he asked, looking at his aunt who was staring out the window again.

"I drove by a nice steak restaurant on my way home from the grocery store this morning. What do you think?"

"Works for me. I love you mom, I'll be home soon so I'll see you later."

"Wait, Peter. Is something the matter? You sound a little off."

"Yeah I'm fine. Just hanging with a friend and we were having a talk. No big deal."

"Okay, sweetie. I love you and I'll see you soon!"

"Love you too, bye mom."

He hung up and Aunt Julia turned to face him. "No big deal Peter? We were beginning to step into dangerous territory there."

"I know," Peter agreed. "We were just caught up in the moment."

"No, we weren't," Julia said. "I've been teasing you all weekend against my better judgement. I've just been so lonely and horny and you're a very good looking young man. And, most of all, I know you love me very much."

"I do love you," said Peter, "and I think you're very attractive too, obviously. I have to admit, some of my sexual tension is from yesterday and today, not just Friday night with Ashley."

"Really?" Julia asked, putting her face in hands. "I'm such a bad person! I've been teasing my nephew!"

"Aunt Julia, it's really not a problem! I'll get over it!"

"Who knows what would have happened if your mom hadn't called to interrupt us!" she explained. "God, if she knew what was going in here!"

"Hey, it's fine! Really! We didn't actually do anything!" Peter said, raising his voice. He wasn't used to his aunt acting like this. That had seemed to snap her out of it.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I really have been unstable, haven't I?" she inquired, sitting back down on the couch. "Things have been so hard lately."

"I know," Peter said, placing his hand on her shoulder for comfort. "Come here and give me a big hug."

Julia accepted his hug with enthusiasm and had calmed down. Peter held her close for a while, appreciating her honesty and her love.

"I love you, Aunt Julia. I'm always here for you."

"I love you too Peter. You know I'm here for you too."

He backed up and looked at her eyes. They still had a hint of desire in them. A moment later, Julia leaned in for a kiss. Thinking she was going for his cheek, Peter turned his head to the side, only to be met by the soft resistance of his aunt's hand. His face was pushed back to face hers, and her lips met his.

It was a soft, tender kiss, and only lasted a second.

Peter's eyes opened and his aunt stared right back at him, her hand still softly holding his face. Her closeness sent an immense wave of pleasure through his mind and body. Now he had fallen for his aunt, and there was nothing either of them could do to stop the fall now.

"I love you, Peter," she said again. Her eyes were locked on his and he didn't resist at all. He just stared back with his mouth open, which eventually prompted her to giggle.

"You should probably get going and give your mom some company. I'm sure she'd like it."

"Uh, yeah. Thanks for the study session."

"Anytime," she said with a wink. "Let me know when you want to get together for the week and we will get you ready for Friday's quiz."

"Sure, thanks."

In a minute, Peter was packed up and on his way home, lost in thought.

***

Ashley finally responded to Peter's text on Monday evening. 'Friday sounds good! See you then!'

Peter had mixed feelings about having Ashely alone at his aunt's house at the end of the week. While he was sure they would have a lot of fun, he also foresaw an intimate future with his beautiful aunt- someone he would rather spend time with.

He would see Aunt Julia again on Wednesday. Peter had homework for his other classes, and Aunt Julia encouraged him to try studying on his own a few times before they got together again. And since he and his mom were planning to go out for dinner on Tuesday, it would be a busy week for him trying to fit all of his studying in.

It was also difficult for him to spend more time studying and less time jacking off. He was so horny that it was becoming difficult to focus.

By the time Tuesday evening had rolled around, Peter was feeling pretty worn out. They would be leaving in an hour, and he sat sprawled on the couch while his mom was cleaning the kitchen counter.

"You'll feel better after a good meal," his mother insisted. "I'm going to go get ready now. I want you to brighten yourself up a bit too. This is a nice restaurant and I want my son to look handsome."

"Okay mom, I'll be ready soon. Just give me a few minutes."

Peter's mom left the room and he sat for another ten minutes or so until the doorbell rang. Peter forced himself up and opened the front door to find a small package addressed to his mom. He carried it upstairs to give it to her and saw her door was closed. He knocked and got no response, so he put his ear up to the door and heard the shower.

Figuring it was okay to walk in, Peter called out to his mother.

"Hey mom! I found a package, I'm putting it on your bed!"

"Okay, thanks!" she answered. "Actually, would you bring it in here? I'd like to use it before I leave the shower."

"Sure," Peter answered. To save his mom some effort, he ripped the package open for her, only to find... a large pink dildo.

Peter stared for a good twenty seconds before his mom called out again.

"Peter, you still there?"

"Uh, yeah! One second!"

Suddenly, his mother poked her head out of the bathroom, her auburn hair soaking wet and dripping all over the carpet.

"Did you open it?"

"I thought it would be hard for you to open in the shower so I thought I'd save you the trouble and open it for you."

"Oh my god, Peter!" his mom exclaimed as she wrapped a towel around herself before leaving the bathroom. She snatched the package out of his hand.

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean to intrude on anything!"

"No, it's my fault, you couldn't have known. I should've had you leave it on the bed and opened it myself. I'm such an idiot."

"No you're not. It's fine, I'll forget about it."

"Seriously, Peter, I'm sorry. That's not something a young man should see in his mother's possession." She was blushing profusely. "Just go get ready for dinner. Let's just forget about it, please?"

"Sure mom. Sorry again."

"Me too. I'll see you in a bit."

Peter left his mom alone with her dildo and entered his room. What was going on with his family? And he thought things with his aunt were getting weird...

After a quick beat of his meat (he was basically sexually supercharged at this point), Peter shaved and put on some nice khaki pants and a blue collared shirt. Then he waited for his mom downstairs. He hoped the evening wouldn't be awkward.

The sound of his mom walking down the stairs prompted Peter to look over at the stairs for her. When she appeared, an astounding sight drew his attention off of the awkwardness of their last encounter.

His mother wore an ocean blue dress that accented her breasts beautifully and dropped just below her knees. Peter couldn't prevent his jaw from dropping. His mom caught his eye.

"You look nice," she said.

"I look nice? Look at you, mom! I feel underdressed now. When did you get that dress?"

"I found it last week. I just couldn't resist! I know it's not the kind of thing I typically wear, but I just feel so good in this dress!"

"Well, you look amazing," Peter admitted. His mother blushed, her cheeks almost matching her hair.

"Let's forget about earlier, okay? I want to have a fun dinner date with my handsome son."

"Me too mom. I am one lucky boy."

"Alright mister, I'm already paying for the meal," she chuckled. "You don't have to butter me up."

Peter smiled as his mother grabbed her coat from the closet. He grabbed his own coat from the couch and they headed out the door. They listened to some classic rock music as Peter drove them to the restaurant.

"There it is!" his mom pointed out excitedly as they drove around a bend. A large red sign that read 'Sully's Steaks' stood high above a large modern looking restaurant. Peter parked the car and enjoyed the sight of walking slightly behind his mother as they walked into the restaurant.

"Good evening! How many?" the young waitress asked the pair of them.

"Two, please," Peter's mother replied. They were led to a small booth in the back of the restaurant. They had a nice view of a pond, which was encircled by a path and littered with lamps, making it sparkle in the evening dark.

"This is wonderful, Peter," said his mom. "I'm so happy we're here."

"Me too mom. Thanks for paying!"

"Don't worry about it, honey."

They made small talk while they waited for their food. They both ordered the same thing- an 8-ounce filet mignon with a side of broccoli and fries. While his mother spoke passionately about different subjects, Peter admired how beautiful she was. It had been awhile since he had seen this much of her breasts (she usually dressed conservatively around the house), so he studied them whenever she wasn't looking. Luckily, she never caught his stare.

"How are things going in your classes? Having a lot of trouble?" she asked, changing the subject from a news article she had read recently.

"It's a lot of work, but I'm doing alright," Peter replied. He hoped they didn't stay on the topic for too long. "I've been working on being more efficient in my studying, and I think it's working."

"That's good to hear! What led you to seek a change?"

"One of my professors brought it up in class. It involves using an actual person to study anatomy instead of just looking at notes."

"Interesting! You know, Julia and I used to study like that on each other back in college. I think it was pretty effective."

"Really?" Peter asked, trying not to think of his aunt and his mother touching each other.

"Sure! We were actually in the same anatomy class during my sophomore year. She probably remembers a lot more than I do, you know how smart she is. Why don't you see if she can help you study?"

Well this is helpful, Peter thought. "Sure, I can ask." At least he could stop lying about going to his aunt's house.

"She should be very helpful. I'm sure she would also appreciate the company. I think Uncle Dave has been a little unappreciative of her, especially lately. I feel really bad for her."

"Why does Uncle Dave keep working so much if they have enough money already?"

"He really enjoys his job. I give him credit for that. I believe it's important to enjoy what you do for a living. But I also think he can take a lot more time off without losing his job. Your aunt needs him."

They got quiet for a moment, and Peter's mom sipped her wine before she spoke again.