Studying Hard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like to food is here!"

The food had indeed arrived, and it looked delicious. It tasted even better! The mother-son pair spent more time eating than talking for the next fifteen minutes or so, but they still fit in some conversation between chews. They both completely cleaned their plates. Skipping dessert, Peter's mother left a generous tip and they exited the restaurant feeling satisfied.

As they drove home, Peter told his mom about his date with Ashley on Friday night (without telling her all of the details). His mother smiled broadly at him and wished him a good date.

"But it can't be more fun than ours was tonight," she teased. Peter laughed.

"Of course not mom. You're my girl and you know that."

***

Professor Martin stopped Peter on his way out of class on Wednesday morning.

"How's the studying going, Peter? Is your aunt helping you at all?"

"Yeah, she is! I feel like my studying is a lot more efficient now and I should be ready for the quiz on Friday."

"That's awesome, Peter!" Professor Martin smiled. "Make sure you review the old material for next week's exam as well. You have a lot of potential Peter, so keep working hard!"

Peter thanked his professor and left the building, looking back at the entrance sign like he usually did. He chose to walk directly to his aunt's house. Since his mom suggested that he go, he took the chance as soon as he could.

The weather was cold and windy, so Peter was beyond pleased when he arrived at his aunt's house and a mug of hot chocolate was ready for him.

"Thank you Aunt Julia!"

"Anything for my wonderful nephew," she said, pinching his cheek. He sipped the drink and felt a surge of warmth spread through him. Julia laughed as he put his mug down.

"What?" Peter asked, only to make her laugh even harder. He looked at his reflection on his phone and noticed a thick mustache of whipped cream on his face.

Peter started laughing too, but was also transfixed on his aunt's natural beauty. Her laugh was so goddamn sexy, and she was wearing a tight pair of jeans and a navy blue long sleeve t-shirt. One of her best qualities was how she could look so hot without even trying.

Julia used her index finger to wipe the whipped cream off of his mouth with one gentle scoop, then licked it off. Peter sat wide eyed. Damn, she really was a tease. To top it off, she sucked on her finger to catch any remains and let it go with a POP!

She laughed again, this time at Peter's expression and walked over to the other side of the kitchen island.

"Still teasing me, huh?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Depends on your perspective," she replied with a coy smile. "I could just be playing around."

Peter gave her a look that said 'yeah right' and she giggled.

"Okay, let's take care of our study business before we get carried away. Without taking your notes out, I want you to point out every upper body muscle on my body."

"What? That's crazy, I can't do that!"

"Oh, so as a physical therapist you're just going to look at your notes every time someone says they're in pain?"

"Fine, I see your point. I'll try."

Peter ended up naming about eighty percent of the muscles straight from memory before he got stuck. He knew there were a couple more in the middle of the back and the chest that he was missing. At this point, his aunt chimed in again.

"If you successfully name them all, I'll take my shirt off for you."

"What are you talking about?" Peter asked, even though he suspected her intentions.

"Just a little motivation for you. Think you can do it?"

"I've been trying... wait! is this one the teres minor?"

"You got it! Only a few more!"

He tried, but he couldn't do it. Peter gave up after a few more minutes. His aunt seemed disappointed, but only for a moment. He was pretty sure she wanted to take her shirt off more than she wanted him to correctly label her muscles. But that couldn't be true, could it?

"I guess the shirt stays on," Aunt Julia sighed. Peter opened his mouth to protest, but hesitated. He figured it would sound weird to argue with his aunt about whether or not she should remove her shirt for him.

"Listen, I know what you want," she said intently, "So I'll offer you a deal. I'll give you ten minutes to look at your notes. Then, starting over, if you label all of the relevant muscles on me in less than two minutes, I will take off both my top and my jeans. How does that sound?"

Peter could only nod. She smiled.

"I always know what the boys want," Julia teased. She started a timer on her phone and Peter went crazy surveying his notes and diagrams from the past week or so. When his ten minutes were up, he was sure he could complete the test no problem.

"Ready?" Aunt Julia asked.

"Ready," Peter confirmed.

"And... go!"

Peter was tapping his aunt's muscles as quickly as he could while she responded with 'correct' every time he got one right, which was pretty frequent. He named all but one in the first ninety seconds.

"Shit," he said, scratching his head. "Which one am I missing?"

Aunt Julia smiled. Twenty seconds left.

"Was it teres major?" Aunt Julia shook her head. Fifteen seconds left.

"Uh, crap... wait..." Peter trailed off. Ten seconds left.

"I got it! Serratus anterior!" he exclaimed, tapping her just under her breast.

"Correct! Good job, Peter!" his aunt cheered, just as the timer went off. They both smiled at his success, and then Peter remembered his reward.

"Look, you don't have to take your clothes off. I appreciate the motivation, but you don't have to if you don't feel comfortable."

"But what if I want to?" Aunt Julia asked with a pout. Peter's heart skipped a beat. "Do you feel uncomfortable, Peter?"

"I don't think so. Just a little confused."

"Confused about what?"

"How I'm actually feeling as opposed to how I'm supposed to feel. If this is the wrong thing to do. If you're actually just messing with me."

Aunt Julia paused for a moment. "Peter," she began, "I know these feelings are confusing, trust me. We are probably going through the same thing right now. But after putting some thought into it, and looking into some stuff online, I don't think anything we have done, or might do, is harmful in anyway. Sure, most people might find it taboo. But no one needs to know. I think we're just two lonely people who find each other very attractive, and we should see if we can help each other out. I'm not just messing with you."

Expecting her usual smile or giggle, Peter was caught by surprise when she stood her ground. She was completely serious.

"This is crazy," he admitted.

"I know," she agreed. "But love is crazy, isn't it?"

"Do you love me in a sexual way?"

"Love is defined as a feeling of deep affection. The specifics are subjective," Aunt Julia responded firmly. Now she was sporting her signature grin. "I just love you, Peter. You make me feel loved and important and happy. I want to do the same for you."

"You do make me feel that way!"


"I want to make you feel even more that way."

On that note, Julia crossed her arms and tugged off her shirt. Her magnificent breasts flopped out and stole Peter's breath. Of course she hadn't been wearing a bra, he thought. If anything, Peter had realized his aunt was a very intentional person.

Before he even had a chance to soak in the sight, Julia turned around and unbuttoned her jeans. She dropped them down in a single motion, leaving her naked except for a sexy pair of thin white panties. She gave her ass a brief shake before running back around to face Peter, who was still gawking at her.

"Well?" she asked, biting her lip. Although he had seen and touched her breasts on Saturday, he was in awe of how perfect they were. Large and with a slight droop. Hard nipples the size of quarters.

Peter stepped forward, his heart racing. Was he about to touch his aunt's breasts again? Kiss her? This time, it wouldn't be so innocent. He reached up and hovered his hand over her left breast, as if he was watching his body work on its own. Julia inhaled in anticipation. A line was about to be crossed.

"I want you, Aunt Julia."

She looked at him intensely, her mouth slightly open.

"I want you too, Peter."

Fuck it, he thought.

His hand took hold of her breast and squeezed lightly, prompting a soft moan from his aunt. His other hand reached up and grabbed the other. Peter flicked his thumbs over his aunt's nipples while caressing her tits, causing her to close her eyes and tilt her head back in pleasure.

Peter leaned down and planted a soft kiss on the side of Aunt Julia's neck. She whimpered for more, and Peter obliged. He gently sucked her skin and caressed her with his tongue, all while continuing to fondle her boobs.

Julia grabbed the hair on the back of his head and pulled him forward to her lips. Driven by desire, their kiss quickly evolved from tender to passionate. Peter was making her feel so good, and she wanted to return the favor.

While kissing, Peter continued to massage his aunt's magnificent tits. She moaned into his mouth, twirling her tongue around his. Her hands traveled down his body and found the tent in his jeans. Peter gasped involuntarily as his aunt squeezed his cock through the fabric.

"Jesus," he whispered, breaking off from the kiss. Julia smiled devilishly as she dropped down to her knees. She tugged playfully at the waistband of his jeans and licked her lips in anticipation.

"God, Peter, I am so turned on right now," she said, moving her face right in front of his crotch. "Just the thought of what's under here is making me soooo wet!"

"Go ahead and see what I have for you then," Peter advised confidently. All of his caution and guilt had disappeared. He wanted to fuck his beautiful aunt, to make her feel loved again.

Julia eagerly obeyed his request, unbuckling his jeans and pulling them down along with his boxers. Peter's nearly erect cock sprung out and grazed her cheek, causing her to jump slightly in surprise.

"Holy shit, Peter! I could tell you were big, but not this big! And thick!" she exclaimed as she began to study his growing member thoroughly. She gently cupped his balls with her left hand while lightly gripping the shaft with her right. His balls felt heavy in her hand, and his cock pulsed in her grip.

"Oh god," Peter groaned. His aunt was barely even touching him and he already felt like he was going to cum. He removed his shirt and placed it on the kitchen counter behind him. Julia looked up at him, squeezing his shaft and one of her tits simultaneously.

Slowly, Julia began stroking her nephew's cock. She was astonished at how thick it felt in her hands. She couldn't even wrap her fingers around his entire girth.

Peter stared with his mouth open at his sexy aunt while she stroked his cock. She began to pick up the pace, spitting on his cock to add lubrication. After a few more pumps, she put her mouth around the head.

His body began to tighten up, and Peter tried his best to relax and hold back his orgasm. He didn't want it to end so soon. Julia sensed his tenseness and took his cock further into her mouth, continuing to pump with one hand. She let her saliva flow all over his dick, some of it dripping on her tits. Peter groaned. He was approaching the point of no return.

"It's okay, you can cum for me Peter," Aunt Julia insisted. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

Her dirty talk sent Peter over the edge. He suddenly exploded as a wave of immense pleasure washed over his entire body. Julia held her mouth still near his tip while continuing to pump him hard. His streams of cum shot into his aunt's mouth, straight to the back of her throat. She angled his cock slightly downward so that she could catch some on her tongue.

Peter fired about six or seven powerful shots of cum, followed by a few more less powerful streams. As his orgasm finally subsided, Aunt Julia held out her tongue so Peter could see his huge load sitting in her mouth. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed it all in one gulp, sticking out her tongue again as proof.

"Fuck..." Peter muttered. He could not believe his aunt had given him an amazing, albeit quick, blowjob.

"Damn! You're still hard!" Julia exclaimed. She stood up and leaned into him smiling wickedly. "Good, because I'm not done with you yet."

Peter mirrored her smile and she grabbed his cock, leading him from the kitchen and over to the couch. He loved watching her sexy ass shake in front of him. Her white panties barely covered her skin.

Julia sat down on the couch and pushed Peter down to his knees in front of her. His cock ached.

"Have you ever eaten pussy, Peter?" Julia asked.

"Only once," he admitted.

"Show me what you can do," Julia commanded. She spread her legs for him, but Peter knew from the internet that he had to tease her into it. He wanted the moment to last. Instead of pulling her panties off, he climbed forward and leaned in to kiss her.

"Mm!" Julia moaned as they exchanged a passionate kiss. Peter then traveled down to her breasts, planting a few kisses on her neck along the way. She closed her eyes and smiled in pleasure. Peter felt goosebumps on her legs as they brushed his torso.

Grabbing each of her tits in his hands, Peter teased his aunt by kissing around her nipples. She sighed every time he squeezed her. Julia held his head down and forced him to her right areola. Peter submitted and sucked on it, flicking his tongue around her hard nipple.

Not forgetting her other side, Peter switched to her left breast. His tongue swirled around, caressing every nerve on her nipple. Julia dripped his hair and moaned, slightly quivering. She was close to orgasm and he hadn't even reached her pussy yet!

Sensing it was time to move on, Peter cleverly kneeled back and kissed his way down her stomach. Her tight abs flexed in response. He slowly removed her panties as he kissed the inside of her thigh.

"God, Peter!" Julia cried, "You're driving me crazy!"

His aunt's pussy finally in view, Peter stared as he let his kisses approach her labia. Her scent was intoxicating. It smelled sweet and fruity and her pussy was dripping with anticipation. Peter licked the perimeter of her pussy before slowly licking her lips.

"Fuuuck!" Julia moaned. "Enough teasing Peter, eat my pussy like you mean it!"

His plan had worked- Aunt Julia was now mad with desire. Peter took initiative and began licking every part of her labia like his life depended on it. Her grip on his hair only strengthened, and she began squirming on the couch. Peter knew her orgasm was imminent and flicked his tongue several times across her clitoris.

Julia nearly screamed as her body quivered violently around Peter's face. He held his tongue still as an immense amount of fluid escaped her pussy, soaking his mouth. She continued to shake for a good twenty seconds before relaxing.

With his aunt's orgasm subsided, Peter began to lick again. He stuck his index finger into her opening as his tongue continued to explore the outside.

"More! Keep doing that!" she begged.

Peter stuck in another two fingers and curved them upwards, touching her g-spot. At the same time, he gently locked her clit between his teeth and twirled his tongue.

Another massive orgasm struck Julia instantly, causing her to arch her back off the couch. Peter had trouble keeping still while her pussy twitched around his face. He pumped his fingers in and out rapidly, moving his thumb up to massage her clit while he backed his face away to watch. He couldn't move too far back as Julia's legs had wrapped tightly around him, and she was still gripping his hair.

"GAHHHHH!" Aunt Julia screamed as she finally caught her breath. Peter felt her legs begin to loosen her hold on him, queuing him to pump his cock in preparation for what was next.

Julia was breathing heavily while she regained her composure. She seemed to be unable to speak at the moment. Peter was hard as steel. He grabbed his aunt's hips and tugged her towards him as he kneeled upright. His thick cock flopped on top of her pussy and her stomach.

His aunt had regained enough of her breath to whisper "Fuck me Peter. Fuck me hard."

This was it, Peter thought. Once I put my dick in her, there's no going back.

Peter's hesitation was only momentary. He playfully slapped his dick on her stomach a few times, his balls bouncing on her sensitive pussy. Then he backed up and aligned his cock with her opening.

"Go slow at first," Julia instructed. "I'm really wet, but I'll have to get used to your monster size."

Peter pushed in a couple of inches. Her pussy was really tight, but quickly accepted his thick cock. It felt very warm around him. He continued to push into his aunt's opening, gaining another two inches before stopping.

Peter's cock was about halfway in, and it felt incredible. Having already ejaculated, he was confident that he would last a lot longer. He pushed again, Aunt Julia moaning as he made another three inches of progress. At this depth of penetration, it was taking her a bit longer to adjust. They made eye contact, her eyes lustfully begging him to bottom out.

In a strange sensation, Peter noticed how similar his aunt's eyes were to his mother's. They were both hazel and always seemed to be sparkling. He pushed that thought aside and pressed the remainder of his cock into his willing aunt.

The two simultaneously moaned as Julia's hot wetness engulfed all of Peter's long, thick cock. He waited a moment for her to adjust to his size, savoring the moment of being completely inside of her.

"I'm ready," Julia said. "Fuck your aunt's pussy, Peter!"

Peter withdrew almost entirely before filling her again with a single, powerful thrust. He did this a few times, his aunt moaning with each one, before he settled into a comfortably rapid pace. Julia rested her legs up on his shoulders and grabbed her tits.

"YES! FUCK ME PETER!"

Peter grunted in pleasure at the incredible sensations he was feeling. Aunt Julia's pussy made sloshing sounds as he pumped his cock in and out of her. She moaned in unison with his thrusts. Peter gripped her legs for support as he picked up his pace.

"You feel so fucking good, Aunt Julia!" Peter exclaimed as he pounded her hard. She moaned louder in response.

He spread his aunt's legs wide, supporting them with his hands. This gave him a better view of his huge dick penetrating his aunt's now swollen pussy.

Peter and Julia panted in unison as he fucked her powerfully. She reached over and gripped his large triceps, causing him to pound her even harder.

"Fuck! Keep fucking me, Peter! Fuck me with that big dick of yours!"

Surprisingly, he already felt like he was going to cum soon. Peter slowed his pace in attempt to prevent another quick orgasm. To compensate, he lowered his right hands and rubbed Aunt Julia's clit with his thumb while he fucked her.

"FUUUUCK! -" Julia cried as another orgasm quickly washed over her. Peter withdrew his cock and slapped her pussy several times, throwing her into complete overdrive. Her body squirmed around on the couch, Peter watching in a state of absolute ecstasy. A gush of fluid escaped his aunt's pussy and onto the couch.

Julia recovered quickly, and sat up.

"God, Peter, you make me cum so hard!"

Intending to give her even more pleasure, Peter stood up and guided his aunt around so that she kneeling on the sofa, facing away from him. She giggled as he pushed her upper back down and lined his cock up with her pussy once again. He thrusted his hips forward and slid into her with minimal resistance.

Her round ass looked perfect as Peter fucked his aunt from behind. She was gripping the couch and whimpering passionately with his thrusts. With each thrust he backed up until his cock was nearly free before humping forward back to his base. Julia's pussy was so wet he could smell her womanly scent from a few feet away.