Stuffed

Story Info
Sir gives me a Thanksgiving Day surprise!
3.2k words
4.16
16.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The holiday season brought the horde of shoppers to the stores and restaurants in the hopes of catching a quick deal or stuffing their stomachs with morsels fit for the mass energy exertion till they drop dead in the bed from exhaustion. Thanksgiving crowded the grocery stores to max capacity while everyone shopped for the perfect turkey or the sides to accompany a bird too large to feast on in a single day. Sir, as he must be called, wanted none of it and instead demanded we go to the local farmers market to pick out a ham. I've never been much of a culinary artist, but my days alongside my grandmother and mother while they cooked or prepared meals for the family helped me get by pleasing my Sir's stomach. He requested ham, caramelized sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and of course green bean casserole for his Thanksgiving feast. I was to produce all required dishes by 5 p.m. Thanksgiving day on Sir's special platter and the amount had to be perfect for four meals. A special punishment handed down by Sir for the inability to contain myself and withhold my orgasm from his absence on a business trip. I, admittedly, broke his rule of no self-masturbation to climax while he was away and this was my form of punishment. The details had to be exact and my measurements had to be precise as the punishment was to teach me patience and the ability to focus on whatever task was at hand. If I accomplished and successfully completed my punishment, Sir stated he had a special treat for me.

The alarm sounded at 6:00 a.m. per Sir's usual routine of awaking for the day. I hurriedly jumped out of bed, stripped of my negligée and proceed to his side of the bed and dropped to my knees.

"Sir, your alarm has went off and I am awake to cater to your needs. What would you have of me Sir," my tone blank and emotionless as he liked.

"Good morning babygirl. I hope you slept well and enjoyed not being able to pleasure Sir last night. Did you like watching as I stroked my cock in front of you?" he sneered.

"Yes Sir. It was enjoyable to watch. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure after my short comings while you were gone," I replied.

"Good. You did a wonderful job scrubbing the floor where my pleasure dripped. Next time you'll listen and I'll allow you the pleasure of taking care of me and if you are especially good, letting you have a taste," he boomed. "Now to the task at hand. You have your instructions. Are they clear?" he demanded.

"Yes Sir," I asserted.

"I will dress myself and handle what I need done today. I expect everything to be perfect. Don't disappoint me any further, babygirl. Are we clear?" he coyly stated

"Yes Sir, as always," I answered.

I stood up and proceeded to the kitchen where I would remain for the day. First order of business was to take care of the ham.

The fresh smell of cut pineapple and honey lingered in the air as the ham sat in the oven tempering to slightly room temp as per Sir's recommendation. The sweet potatoes sat on the stove along with everything Sir had asked for. The clock showed 5 o'clock on the dot and as demanded, I plated his food and placed it in front of him. Sir looked, admired, grunted and salivated at the plate of food I had served him. Setting his silverware down before he could even take a bite, he looked up from his plate and sat back gazing upon my still naked body standing at rest as I always do before he allows me to sit at the chair.

"You did very well babygirl. The food looks amazing and the smell is tantalizing. You didn't miss anything per my request and I don't even have to taste it to know the food is exquisite. Now, please answer the door as we have guest," he dismissed.

"Yes Sir. I will clothe and answer the door," I said shocked. Sir gave no indication we would have guest for dinner and as it stood, food hadn't been plated to allow guest.

"Oh no, babygirl. This is your gift. You will entertain our guest completely naked," he chuckled. "Go get the door and invite our guest to the dinner table," he motioned with his hand.

Sir and I had discussed this before. How I fantasied about entertaining guest with Sir proceeding the night. I was shocked with disbelief as my fantasy was coming true. The thought sent shivers down my spine and the essence between my legs started to drip down my thigh. Sir was always unpredictable and though he was strict and demanding, he still never allowed me to go unsatisfied.

Standing before me in complete disbelief stood Rob and Dan, Sir's long-time childhood friends. The cool air blew through the doorway and licked at my nipples, bringing them to sharp points which both Rob and Dan had promptly noticed.

"Come on in gentleman, Sir is in the dining room awaiting your arrival," I gestured towards the direction of the dining room.

"Thank you, Abby, it's most appreciative to be welcomed in your house adorned in such a beautiful outfit. Mark always had divine taste in his woman," Rob licked his lips as the desire built in his stomach.

"Oh Abby, what a pleasant sight before my eyes. Mark did a number on this occasion and I'm sure we won't soon forget," his deviant smiled danced across his face.

Rob and Dan had been somewhat of a normal occurrence the closer the holidays approached. Sir was a huge football fan which Rob and Dan also took great attention too. Every time the guys got together, I would always host, always clothed, and take care of whatever Sir and the guys needed. I enjoyed serving them as Sir always said, I was the perfect servant. This time was different as Sir had never allowed myself to be seen as an object of pleasure to anyone, but himself. Sir and I always divulged our secret fantasies and if Sir found it fit, he would allow me to act on it. On one occasion, several years back, Sir had made mention before that he wanted me to be satisfied completely with as many cocks as I could handle. Sir had always been my dominate since we met and I never thought he could ever completely allow himself to indulge in such a fantasy. I myself, thought the fantasy was hot and a complete turn on to be a servant to multiple men while pleasing my Sir. It was a fantasy he sparked in me that I thought would never happen.

"Rob! Dan! Come sit down and I will have babygirl serve you all a plate. She spent all morning cooking unbeknownst we had guest and look at the meal she prepared everyone," he thundered while greeting them at the table. "Babygirl, please serve these two gentleman their plates before the food gets cold. Once that's finished, grab yourself a plate and come join us by my side," he directed towards the floor.

"Yes Sir," I squeaked as the rush of desire coursed through my veins.

The plates of food still steamed as the heat radiated from the fresh cooked food. Placing a plate in front of Rob and Dan, I returned to the kitchen to fix myself a plate. I wasn't even hungry from the other thoughts that currently occupied my brain, but not eating when it was time to eat would result in a punishment I never wanted to experience again. Sir always knew what was best for my body and I always listened to what he said. Arriving back into the dining room, I positioned myself on the floor beside Sir and slowly enjoyed each sample of food I had placed on my plate. Sir and the guys, joked and talked sports over their plate of food and would grunt or straight out acknowledge how good the food was.

"Babygirl, you did a fine job with dinner. As I'm sure the guys can attest, the food was beyond delicious and you made up for the mistake you committed last week. Go shower up and come find us in the study as I show the guys some business prospects. You will arrive with nothing on once again as that is your attire for the rest of the evening," he asserted as he slid his hand between my legs and ran his fingers from the back of my knee to the dripping wet spot between my legs.

In order to calm the unrestful desire in my brain, I had taken a cold shower. Allowing the water to sting my flesh to keep my mind off the thought of three guys having their way with me. All of which was a fantasy as I had no idea if Sir had actually planned that to happen. Approaching the study doors, I knocked and with the all familiar voice saying come in, I opened the door. Sir's study always smelt of leather and the hint of lemon from Sir always dusting off the shelves of books he kept behind his desk. Positioned in his favorite chair, Sir sat upright peering over a book he had on his desk as I walked into the room.

"Hello babygirl, how was your shower?" he smirked.

"Very well actually, thanks for asking sir," I replied.

"Did you enjoy serving our guest like we had talked about before," his words danced softly off his lips.

"Yes Sir. It's always pleasurable to serve you how you wish," I stated trying to keep my composure from the essence leaking down my leg.

"Good. As you can see, Rob and Dan can't join us. Does that bother you?" he questioned.

"No Sir, you know what is best and I will always listen to what you say," I replied.

"Are you a little let down that Sir won't let you have three cocks to please," he sneered.

"Sir, if I may speak freely, yes Sir. I want to please you anyway possible and if you want me to take three cocks, I will do it as earnest as possible." I chocked as the burning for his cock riddled my throat.

"Oh, I know babygirl. You'd do anything I ask, isn't that right," he chuckled.

"Yes Sir, I will." I teased.

"That's a good girl. Now, let's head up to the bedroom for your surprise," he playfully smiled.

Sir's bedroom was large with its own personal bathroom, which was off limits for myself, and a big four post California king bed smack dab in the center. His bed sheets were like satin as the flowed across your skin and his pillows felt like clouds under your head. Sir had amazing taste in comfort and the ability to make one scream with desire. Opening the door to the bedroom, standing there at the foot of the bed was Rob and Dan, both completely naked and each sported a massive hard cock. I know my jaw hit the floor as the shock whirled around my head. Sir, grabbed me by my waist and leaned into my ear.

"You remember what I told you years back and I know it has been a fantasy of yours for quite some time. These are the only two I can trust who will treat you well. You will listen to them as you listen to me. You will please them as you would please me. You will under no circumstance say no unless you use your safe word. They both know the word and they both know their boundaries when it comes to what they can and can't do. Now, go and I will join when I see fit," he chided.

Taking the first few steps into the room felt like walking into the lion's den at the coliseum. Two rather endowed gentlemen, bigger than Sir, stood before me with the hunger of desire exuding from their eyes. Rob and Dan unclothed looked like marble statues from the roman era. Both were slender and muscular, whereas Sir, was buff and ripped. Stepping within inches of their bodies, I could feel the heat radiating off their skin and the smell of their testosterone danced across my nose. Rob reached out with his hand and slightly caressed my cheek. He lowered his hand to graze the side of my neck, down my arm and wrapped his arm around my waist drawing me into them. Both of their cocks were pressed firmly into my legs as they both buried their heads into each side of my neck. Each allowed their mouth to open and taste with their tongue, the smooth skin of my neck. The moan that escaped my lips, sent a flush of desire through each of their cocks as they pulsated against my leg. The essence between my legs had built to the point it had burst and now came leaking down my leg. Robs lips found mine as his hand slowly worked it's way from my waist to my tits, ever so gingerly pinching my nipple between his fingers. Dan squatted down sensing my essence leaking out and buried his face into my pussy. In a flurry of flicks from his tongue weaving its way past my labia, I threw my head back in pleasure allowing the cascading flashes of heat exploding throughout my body to wash over me. Snapping my head upright, I stared deep into Rob's eyes.

"On your knees and take me in your mouth," Rob directed.

Not to be out done, Dan stood up, "As with his, you can share your time equally with mine."

Getting on my knees, I took each throbbing cock into my hands and slowly pumped the shafts, allowing my soft hands to graze the top of their heads. Taking Rob in my mouth first was a task as he was slightly girthier then Dan. Lowering my head onto his cock, the slight pumping produced a bead of pre-cum that dribbled onto my tongue. He tasted sweet which fueled the fire raging in my throat. Allowing my jaw to relax, I took Rob and swallowed every inch of his monstrous cock. Throating Rob over and over made Dan jealous since he reached down to stop me and grabbed a fistful of hair and positioned my head onto his cock. Dan was slightly easier on my jaw, but not enough to give reprieve. Alternating my strokes and mouth, I pleasured Rob and Dan as I felt my essence leak onto the floor. With both of his hands, Rob reached down and grabbed me by my face and hoisted me a standing position. He slid his hands between my legs and slipped a finger inside my essence covered opening.

"Hey Mark, your little babygirl seems to be enjoying herself. Her pussy is leaking like a waterfall. Should we plug it?" Rob laughed

"Boys, you take care of her and treat her like the little whore she is. Fill her with as much cock as you all can handle," Sir howled from his leather chair.

"You heard him Rob. Time to treat her right," Dan smirked.

Rob laid down on the bed, "I want you to ride my cock like you do Mark. I want you to enjoy having this fat cock deep inside you."

I got on top of Rob and straddled him the best I could. His cock was huge and just his tip sent slivers of pain throughout my hips. I lowered myself inch by inch on top and allowed my hips to relax as I impaled myself on him. The slivers turned to sparks as the pain converted to pleasure and Robs cock slid in and out of my entrance. I could feel him throb inside me as he pumped me full and how his balls smacked against my ass sent a rush of pleasure flooding my mind. Next thing I know, Dan had positioned himself behind me and Rob had slowed his thrusting. Dan placed one hand on my back and made me lay on Robs chest. Once in position, I could feel Dan's cock press against the bud of my ass. Grabbing each side of my hips, Dan eased his cock past my bud and with a slight thrust, I now had both my ass and pussy filled with cock. The thought and sensation sent my mind into hysterics as I was pumped alternately from Rob's and Dan's cocks. They started out slow as both of my entrances gripped them tight. As soon as I relaxed my hips, each cock would slide in and out with so much pleasure the heat had already started to build in my thighs. It spread so quick I couldn't contain myself as the orgasm peaked and flooded my body with a hot flush of blood. I screamed as the sensation flooded me and the result was a hard grunt behind me as Dan's cock violently throbbed shooting stream after stream of hot cum deep in my ass.

"Dan, lay beside Rob and have babygirl clean you up," Sir demanded.

Dan circled to the head of the bed and lay down in perfect reach of my mouth. Gripping him in my hand I pumped his glistening cock ferociously as I took him deep in my throat. Just as his head touched the back of my throat, Sir grunted past my cum dripping bud. The knowledge Sir had entered me, ignited another flurry of heat through my thighs. Sir grabbed both of my hits and ferociously grunted his cock deep as Rob lay below me forcing his cock inside me. All while they grunted, I pumped, licked and sucked Dan trying to quench the burning in my throat. I wanted all three holes to be filled and the continued grunting and thought of how dirty I was, sent another cascading flood of heat as my orgasm ripped through my body. My legs started to quiver, my tits started shaking, my throat burned as I screamed after another orgasm hit. Sir and Rob kept pounding and the sensation sent another set of aftershocks of an orgasm throughout my body.

Dan's cum leaked out past Sir as my essence leaked out past Rob and in a simultaneous response both Sir and Rob grunted in unison as their orgasm peaked. The hot load of cum exploded from both Sir and Rob and filled my holes beyond full and started to leak out as they allowed their climax to subside. Dan, who I had forgot I still gripped and pumped, grabbed my head and forced my mouth around his cock as he shot another load of hot cum into the back of my throat. I swallowed and pulled my head up to catch a gasp of air as his cum slid down my throat.

Exhausted and sore, Sir told me to go to the bathroom and await his arrival as he saw the guys off. Sir always bathed me after sex, but he said this time, he was going to let me soak with him in the tub. Something he has never done and something my heart wanted.