Stuffed Canary Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Which was all just heaven as far as Iris was concerned, especially as she got to do it with Linda, the two girlfriends exchanging a gentle smile before they continued their anal domination of the two butt sluts bent over in front of them. God, Iris needed to get a butt slut of her own. Or maybe take these ones.

Thea loved being a butt slut. She loved everything her Mistresses did to her, but by far her favourite was whenever they fucked her up the ass. Or more accurately, if they were just doing one thing to her, as her favourite thing was technically being triple stuffed, with double stuffed a close second, but the constant in the middle of those was Thea getting her ass drilled.

Oh yes, being spit roasted was so good, but she couldn't feel physical pleasure from being face fucked, no matter how hard or deep the cock went. And of course she liked being fucked in her pussy, but it wasn't quite as nasty, and if the last year or so had proven anything it was Thea Queen was a nasty little slut.

But from now on she wouldn't just be a slut. No, she was literally a whore. Her wonderful Mistresses had whored Thea and Laurel out to Linda and Iris, and Thea had never been happier. Which was crazy, even in her completely broken state she knew that, but it was just so wonderful to have a chance to further prove just how submissive she was to Mistress Sara, Mistress Felicity and Mistress Nyssa.

After everything those women had done to her Thea thought she had reached her limit, that there was no level of depravity left for her to show her devotion. But now she was giving up her ass to a woman she barely knew, just because it pleased her Mistresses, and Thea loved every minute of it. Especially because again, she was a shameless butt slut, or more accurately right now, an anal whore.

Just when Thea didn't think it could get any better Iris abruptly pulled her cock out of Laurel's ass, walked over to her, pressed her cock against her lips and ordered, "Suck it! Mmmmm yes, taste your friend's ass on my cock."

No doubt a lot more was said than that, but Thea wasn't aware of any of it because she was too busy wrapping her lips around the head of Iris's cock and moaning happily. She always moaned happily in these wonderful circumstances, both because she was getting to taste her fellow slut's ass, and it meant she was getting double stuffed, two thing she got to savour for a few long seconds.

Truth be told Thea would have liked to spend longer, but she had been punished for that before with the dildo being taken away from her, and she couldn't let that happen now. So Thea quickly began bobbing her head up and down the dick and then greedily sucking the ass cream off of it, while Linda continued to lazily pump her butt.

Shortly after Thea's lips reached the base of Iris's cock it was pulled away from her and returned to Laurel's ass, which made the admittedly spoiled former heiress whimper in disappointment. Which was quickly replaced by a moan as Linda slapped her ass and began fucking it a little more passionately, so much so that Thea actually wondered if she would be allowed to cum.

Of course she should have known better, and like a seasoned pro Linda got her hopes up, only for her to take the cock away completely and leave Thea feeling horribly empty and unloved. But she trusted it wouldn't be for long, and it gave her the chance to watch a quite delightful little show.

Laurel had been in the same boat only a few minutes ago, and it had been horrible. In fact, she would rather get injured while out on patrol instead of have to endure the indignity of her Mistresses, even if it was in this case temporary Mistresses, abandoning her in favour of another bottom. Especially as in this case she didn't even have a strap-on stuffed up her cunt.

No, she was left completely alone and untouched, with the only stimulation she could enjoy being watching her fellow sub get the treatment she so desperately wanted. Which was sadly an indignity she had to endure several more times that night, although what more than made up for it was being double stuffed.

Just like Thea before her Laurel didn't hesitate to wrap her lips around the dildo being presented to her and greedily sucking it clean while moaning with delight. And just like with Thea, as soon as that cock was clean it was returned to Thea's ass hole, her own ass being pounded ever so slightly harder only again for it then to be abandoned.

Although instead of going to Thea it was pressed against her lips, Laurel excepting eagerly, vaguely aware that almost simultaneously Thea was also getting the honour of tasting her own ass. This process was repeated over and over again, Iris and Linda becoming gradually more verbal as they abused their sluts for the night, much to the delight of Laurel and Thea.

"Yessssss, suck it! Suck my cock! Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, that's so hot!" Iris moaned, "Mmmmm, take those toy cocks deep down your throats you perverted little bitches! Oh fuck yeah, ohhhhh fuckkkkk! You're such ass to mouth whores! Mmmmm, fuck yeah, what do you think they like more Linda? The taste of each other's asses, mmmmm, or the taste of their own?"

"I don't know... maybe 50-50?" Linda guessed with a chuckle, "They certainly seem to suck cock just as passionately either way. Mmmmm, but what they really love, is getting ass fucked! Ohhhhh yeahhhhh, I watched a lot of porn while pining over you, but I've never seen more shameless anal sluts. Have you?"

"No, they're the biggest sluts I've ever seen." Iris agreed with a grin, pulling her cock out of Thea's mouth and pushing, "Aren't you?"

"Yes, we're total sluts! Your sluts." Thea agreed breathlessly, "We're your fuck holes tonight. Use us however you want."

"Oh yes, we're nothing but slutty fuck holes." Laurel happily agreed, causing the other women to giggle with delight, "We're yours to fuck! Mmmmm, please fuck us. Please? Fuck us hard like the sluts we are!"

"You heard them!" Sara called out, "Fuck them, mmmmm, fuck them hard."

"Show those sluts who's boss!" Felicity chimed in.

"Impress us, if you can." Nyssa grinned.

All of this was pure bliss initially, but inevitably the need to cum became overwhelming for Laurel and Thea. Being enslaved had increased their stamina no end, but Laurel and Thea had their moments, and it was now only a matter of time before they broke. As always they tried to outlast each other, knowing it was most likely they would break together, although part of Laurel kind of like that, as it made this whole thing that much more intimate.

Either way Laurel hoped that this would not be a one time thing, and they were whored out to Iris and Linda again, because they did make great tops. Hell, Laurel would love to be whored out to just about any woman, as she was so broken at this point she was eager for the chance to prove her submission to her Mistresses, especially her sister.

When she could hold back no longer Thea pleaded, "Harder Mistress Linda, ohhhhhh, please fuck me harder! Fuck my ass harder! Oh please? Please Mistress Linda, mmmmm, ram my rectum as hard as you can! I need my bitch ass fucked hard and deep so I can cum for you. Oh please, please make me cum. Mmmmm, make me cum like a bitch with your cock up my ass! Ooooooh yesssss, give me everything you've got. Show Mistress Sara, Mistress Felicity and Mistress Nyssa everything you've got by destroying my little bitch hole! Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, just like that, ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, oh fuck Mistress Linda mmmmm fuckkkkkkk, fuck me, ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssssss!"

Shortly afterwards Laurel joined the chorus, "Please Mistress Iris, please make me cum! Mmmmm, fuck my ass harder and make me cum like a little bitch! Ooooooh yeahhhhhhh, make me cum like the ass whore I am! Oh yes, and do it in front of my little sister. She'll loved that. Yesssssss, Mistress Sara, Mistress Felicity and Mistress Nyssa love to watch me cum with a cock up my ass like a total butt slut. Mmmmm, but especially my sister. Please make her proud by ruining my whore ass! Oh yes, that's it, mmmmm, harder! Harder! Yes, slam fuck my little bitch hole! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhh yesssssss, oooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeessssss, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk!"

It didn't come quite as quickly as Laurel would have liked, but eventually the pace was increased, Linda and Iris once again working simultaneously to make sure that Thea and Laurel came at the exact same time. Laurel wasn't sure about Thea, but that first orgasm couldn't compare to the ones that she was used to receiving from her Mistresses, especially whenever she was double or triple stuffed.

It was the same for the ones which followed, however no one could hope to come close to that, and what she did receive was very satisfying. Especially as Laurel focused on the fact that she was being whored out by her Mistresses, pleasing them in this extra perverted way. And she was still getting her ass brutally fucked right next to Thea Queen, so it was hard for Laurel to complain.

Linda certainly felt satisfied. In fact she was maybe more satisfied than ever. Well, maybe butt fucking Iris was better, but even then it felt like Iris was doing her a favour, and neither of them were quite the shameless butt sluts that Laurel Lance and Thea Queen were. Which was obvious given how hard and frequently Thea came from Linda pounding her ass, making Linda feel wonderfully powerful and dominant.

It was a feeling which she and Iris clearly shared, Linda more than a little distracted from looking over at the woman she loved seeing how happy she was. Which almost made Linda want to become a pure bottom, just so she could make Iris feel that way. But no, sharing bottoms like this seemed a much more preferable way for them to express this joy again.

To try and ensure that by impressing their audience, and perhaps just as importantly impressing Laurel and Thea, Linda did her best to hold back the urge to cum while still giving Thea's ass hole everything she had. Which turned out to be impossible in the long run of course, but Linda was still very impressed with herself just how long she managed to resist that overwhelming urge.

More importantly when it all just became too much for her, that when the constant bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising another woman, a superhero at that, made her cum over and over again, she didn't let it stop her. Hell, she didn't even slow down. No, she just kept pounding away at Thea's butt hole, while right next to her Iris was doing the exact same thing with Laurel's back door.

What made this even more impressive was that shortly after they became too incoherent to talk anymore Laurel and Thea started throwing themselves back and forth like wild animals, impaling their ass holes on those toys.

It should have been enough to knock Iris and Linda off of them, or at least off their game, but instead Team Flash recovered and together with Team Arrow, or arguably Team Canary, the four women worked together to make sure the most private holes of Laurel and Thea were well and truly brutally pounded. And yes, maybe they couldn't quite match the mighty assassins Sara Lance and Nyssa al Ghul, or even their girlfriend Felicity Smoak, but Linda was still very proud of what they accomplished.

They weren't even the first to run out of steam, and surprisingly first that was The Black Canary, followed by Speedy, and so for a few glorious seconds the superheroes truly became nothing but orifices for the pleasure of two reporters. Then ironically simultaneously again Linda and Iris collapsed down onto the bodies beneath them, all four women then lying there in an exhausted heap for a few long minutes while they try to get their breath back.

No sooner than they had succeeded Linda became aware of Nyssa, Felicity and Sara standing over them, with particularly the assassins looking very intimidating, even if the hacker did give them a dorky thumbs up. Which wasn't much, but it clearly said despite how Nyssa and Sara were acting, or what they might say, Linda and Iris had done an excellent job topping Laurel and Thea.

Although admittedly, Linda wanted to hear it, which was why she nervously asked, "So, how was that?"

"Awesome!" Felicity beamed, then when she got a look from her girlfriends she protested, "What? They were!"

"They weren't bad. For first timers." Nyssa provided a backhanded compliment.

"I'd say great, for first timers." Sara smirked, "But there's an easy way to end this debate... mmmmm yeahhhhhh, why don't you show us your handiwork?"

"Gladly." Iris beamed, briefly looking at Linda who gave her a nod of agreement.

Sara watched with glee as Iris and Linda slowly pulled out of the asses of Laurel and Thea, moved to one side and then spread those cheeks nice and wide, showing off their handiwork to their Mistresses. It wasn't quite perfect, as by pulling out slowly Linda and Iris were maximising their own enjoyment instead of the enjoyment of their Mistresses, but they were both still new to all of this, so Sara could forgive them.

Besides, it was hard to be mad when being presented by two well fucked female butts, especially considering one of them belonged to her precious sister. Oh yes, Sara loved staring deep into those gaping back holes, she and her girlfriends moving closer for a better look, and then they moved onto the next stage of their wicked plan.

"Nice." Sara admitted when she finally pulled her gaze away from those gapes almost a full minute later, and then told Iris, "Now give me your strap-on."

"What?" Iris frowned.

"You heard." Sara said forcefully, becoming very stern.

"You too Linda. Hand me your cock." Nyssa ordered just as firmly, and then after a brief pause when Linda did as she was told she pushed her, "What do you say?"

Another brief pause and then Linda guessed, "Yes Mistress Nyssa?"

Nyssa nodded in approval, and then all eyes turned to Iris who reluctantly nodded, "Yes Mistress Nyssa."

"Who gave you an order?" Sara pushed.

Which earned her a glare from Iris, but again she did as she was told, "Yes Mistress Sara."

"Good girl." Sara said when she had the toy in hand, "Now clean it for me..."

As she spoke Sara carefully held the harness without touching the dildo and pressed it against Iris's lips, while besides her Nyssa did the same with Linda, making it clear what they wanted. Despite not being the one officially asked Linda was the first to open her mouth and wrap her lips around the toy.

She didn't say 'yes Mistress Nyssa' or even 'yes Mistress Sara', but that was okay, as Linda and Iris seemed more comfortable being switches, and Sara was happy to leave them that way. But she wanted them to know who would be in charge when they played together, hence this display of power she had planned out with Nyssa. Which only partially worked, as Iris hesitated to do as she was told, even staring Sara down and proving that she had a little fight left in her.

Honestly Sara liked that as it only made what they were doing that much more fun. Case in point, although she started out being reluctant, Iris moaned when the taste of Laurel's ass hit her taste-buds and soon she was sucking her strap-on just as eagerly as her precious girlfriend Linda was sucking hers.

Which caused Sara and Nyssa to exchange a smirk before they concentrated on pushing more of those dildos into the mouths of Iris and Linda. It was a bit of a struggle, but eventually every drop of butt cream was cleaned from those toys, at which point Sara and Nyssa strapped the harnesses around their waists and stroked them as if they were real.

"Bend over." Sara ordered, then when she got a look from Iris she smirked, "What? You don't really think we weren't going to fuck you, did you?"

"You're performance was admirable, but it highlighted that you need to be reminded of your place." Nyssa added, "And that's just what were going to do."

There was a brief pause and then first Linda and then Iris did as they were told, both grumbling and not even Linda had the sense to reply 'yes Mistress' like she should have. But that was okay, because it just gave Sara and Nyssa more of an excuse to brutalise those butts hard and deep and re-established their dominance.

Which was exactly what they did, with a little help from their beloved Felicity of course, and even some from their regular sex slaves who they rewarded with an extra ass fucking afterwards, treating them as a desert to the main course of Iris and Linda. And even though Iris and Linda managed to get through it without breaking completely fun was had by all on that extremely kinky night.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers
12