Stuffed Canary Pt. 16

Story Info
Mia gets fully stuffed.
11.2k words
4.22
8.7k
6

Part 16 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow, The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"So that's..." Sara began with disbelief.

"Our daughter." Felicity finished for her with equal disbelief.

There was a brief pause and then Nyssa shrugged, "I'm not impressed."

The tied up blonde smirked, "Untie me, and I'll show you what I can do."

Sara raised an eyebrow, and then smirked, "Do you have a name?"

The other girl puffed out her chest and announced, "Blackstar."

"Her name is Mia Smoak." Felicity clarified, then when everyone was looking at her she tried, "Or at least that's what's in her file."

"My name is Blackstar." Mia repeated with a growl.

"Cute." Sara smiled, glancing at Felicity, "I see the family resemblance."

"Well, I don't." Nyssa huffed, "Her technique was appalling. Who trained you anyway?"

"You did." Mia smirked, "You all did. You, and my father."

"Father?" Sara raised an eyebrow, "I assume you mean sperm donor."

"Whatever." Mia said dismissively.

"Hey, look at me young Lady!" Sara demanded, feeling like a mother already. Then once she had the girls full attention she asked out of curiosity, "So, he anyone we know yet?"

There was a brief pause, then Mia admitted, "Oliver Queen."

"Well, that explains it." Nyssa scoffed, "Whatever sloppiness she has, she learned from her father."

"Still knew enough to put you on your back." Mia scoffed.

Nyssa scowled at her, "You're not too old for a spanking, you know?"

"I'd say she's the perfect age." Sara said flirtatiously.

"SARA!" Felicity scolded.

"What?" Sara protested, before pointing out, "If she really is our daughter, I suspect she's used to such things.... or am I wrong?"

"No, you're not wrong..." Mia smirked, before revealing, "You just might be surprised about your place on the food chain."

"Meaning?" Nyssa raised an eyebrow.

"Oh Nyssa Honey, don't play that game. You know what she means..." Sara smirked, "Which, makes it even more cute. I mean seriously, can you imagine this brat topping anyone?"

"Let me go, and you'll find out." Mia growled with a warning.

"Deal." Sara shrugged, approaching her daughter, before explaining the rules, "You win, you get to prove you can top us. I win, you do anything we say. And I do mean anything!"

"SARA!" Felicity repeated.

"Deal!" Mia smirked, "And when I win, I'm breaking all of you early."

"SARA!" Felicity exclaimed, for the third time, this time at the top of her lungs.

This time Sara turned to her apologetically, and approach the hacker, "Sweetie..."

"Don't!" Felicity held her hands up, "You can't do this! She's my daughter! Our daughter!"

Sara folded her arms, "You didn't seem to have a problem with it when it was me and Nyssa topping our sisters. No, you encouraged it. Helped us, even."

"That's different." Felicity scoffed.

"How so?" Sara frowned.

Felicity hesitated, and then look to Nyssa, who told her, "I too am curious to hear your answer on this. I see no difference between this, and lines we have crossed before."

"Because she's ours!" Felicity protested, before expanding on her point, "All that other stuff, it was like... sibling rivalry turned up to the max. But this... this is our daughter we're talking about. The person we're supposed to love and protect above all others. And just because we don't remember her being our daughter, doesn't mean she isn't. Again, DNA doesn't lie. So, what? You're gonna fuck her without a second thought? Really?"

There was a brief pause, and then Mia burst out laughing, and then when all eyes turned to her she told her biological mother, "I'm sorry, it's just hilarious to hear you of all people making that argument, when you're the biggest slut for me of them all. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, you love the taste of my pussy, Mommy. And my cock up your ass. Which you're going to find out soon enough."

"Maybe." Sara said dismissively, producing a knife, as if from nowhere, "Let's find out."

Mia smirked as Mommy Sara then removed her bonds with a few quick slices before anyone else could protest. There was then a brief silence, before Mia jumped up and got into a fighting stance, while the White Canary just smirked and took a few paces back. Then there was a long pause as Mia tried to decide her best form of attack.

When the time travellers had first arrived Mia had mistaken them for doppelgängers from another dimension, which happened more than she'd like, so she had rushed into attack. However she was rusty, and there had been light shining in her eyes, and... Mommy Sara had just cheated, somehow. That wouldn't happen again. No, Mia would not be humiliated like that again, and would put this younger version of her bitch in her place.

Frustratingly not only did that not happen, but she didn't even land a blow at first, Mommy Sara dodging each one of her attacks and literally laughing in her face. Then when she had finally landed a blow it was almost immediately countered into a submission hold which Mia just couldn't seem to get out of. She used all her training, and got close a few times, but all she could truly do was squirm in the strong arms of the older woman.

Within that position Mia got a new appreciation of her mother's strength, strong arms and legs wrapped around her like Anaconda squeezing the oxygen out of her lungs. She also appreciated just how beautiful the watching women were. Although it was fleeting, as she once again stubbornly passed out, only to come to a short time later to the sound of half-hearted clapping.

"I'll give you this, you've got heart." Sara offered, "It's too bad you're technique is lousy and predictable."

"Fuck you." Mia spat as she slowly came too, still too weak to come up with anything better.

"Yes, that's exactly what we're going to do now. Fuck." Sara grinned, grabbing the little brat by her hair and pulling her up to her knees before telling her, "Now, you've proven to be a subpar fighter, but how's your pussy licking skills? Because I bet it's better. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, I bet that mouth of yours is actually good for something, isn't it? Huh? Yeahhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, let's find out!"

With that Mommy Sara smashed their lips together in a bruising kiss which despite her anger Mia just couldn't help but melt into. God, Mommy Sara was just such an amazing kisser, and it was so thrilling to meet a dominant version of this woman who she'd known her whole life. In fact, it was so different from everything she knew. Something which Mia shouldn't be enjoying, but she was.

Just as she shouldn't be enjoying the kiss, which sadly didn't last nearly as long as she wished it would. Then when it was over Mommy Sara was undoing her pants and pulling them down, along with her panties, revealing the pussy Mia had mostly ignored in favour of abusing the sub's ass hole.

However again, this wasn't the easily pushed around bitch she was used to, but a strong, confident woman, who was now standing in front of her in a dominant position, and smirking down at her infuriatingly. Which further annoyed Mia, but not enough to be able to resist beginning to lick pussy the second that Mommy Sara grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face first into her cunt.

She wanted too, Mia keeping her mouth firmly shut when it was initially pressed against that pussy, but then the taste hit her taste-buds and then she moaned with pleasure, and her body just betrayed her, her mouth just opening of its own accord and starting to lick the yummy little treat in front of her. And she just couldn't stop.

Sara chuckled in delight in between her moans as Mia started gleefully doing what she was clearly born to do. Oh yes, Sara had known plenty of wannabe tops like Mia Smoak, and it was adorable that she thought she was good enough to top someone like the White Canary.

Okay, under other circumstances, Sara would totally bottom for her, but after the bratty attitude the so-called Blackstar gave her? After attacking her? And especially after threatening her girlfriends, there was no way that her daughter was going to avoid getting put in her place. In fact, she was lucky that Sara wasn't skipping straight to the ass fucking to really put this bitch in her place.

Arguably, she should be giving her a spanking first, and normally Sara would be all for it, but she was just so overwhelmed about being able to do this to her own daughter she just hadn't been able to wait for some satisfaction of her own. Besides, this way they would get to the butt fucking quicker.

Also, who says they couldn't do both? Oh yes, Sara had some very pleasant thoughts of bending down and spanking the bitch eating her pussy. She'd even done it to Thea and Laurel a few times. It was very, very tempting to try it now, but there was someone even more incensed with her impatience that Sara thought she would give the honour of doing the spanking too.

"Aren't you forgetting something, beloved?" Nyssa raised an eyebrow.

"What? The spanking?" Sara raised an eyebrow, before grinning wickedly, "I thought I would leave that one to you, my love. After all, I know how much you love spanking naughty bottoms."

There was a moment's pause, then Nyssa glanced at their bitches, then back at Sara, then admitted, "Yes, I do."

"Still, you'll do it then?" Felicity squeaked softly.

"Unless you want to go first?" Nyssa smirked, and then when Felicity shook her head Nyssa grinned and kneeled down behind her prey, "Yes, yes I think I will."

Despite obviously overhearing the conversation Mia did nothing to stop this indignity. No, she just kept lapping away at Sara's cunt like a good little bitch as Nyssa undid her pants and pulled them down along with her panties, with plenty of groping before and after. Okay, there was a little hesitation after the first strike, but that was more than understandable, and something Sara would have accepted even from Felicity.

Especially considering the uppity little slut then began with the same steady pussy licking she had been giving her before, making Sara close her eyes, tilt her head back and let out several long loud cries of pure joy, mixed in with chuckles of glee.

Clearly this wasn't her daughter's first time eating pussy. No, someone had clearly trained her, and it was likely the same person, or persons, responsible for Sara being a pure bottom in this future. Such a thing was hard for Sara to imagine, but she had to admit in this moment of depravity it was an incredible turn on.

She tried to imagine who could possibly convert her, but she was coming up with a blank, and in the end just imagined herself kneeling in front of beautiful women, their faces shrouded in mystery, as she and her girlfriends willingly submitted to them. Probably their bitches too, and maybe even everyone else in this reality. Or everyone she knew. Which again, made Mia's tongue working against her twat all the more pleasurable.

Nyssa hadn't really seen the family resemblance between Mia and Felicity when the truth about this little bitch was revealed, and it was still hard to believe given that Mia was so petite whereas Felicity was so curvy. And yet, there was one thing that they definitely had in common, that being, they both had amazing asses. Even though one was round and juicy, while this one was firm and tight.

Both were truly wonderful in Nyssa's hands, especially when she was feeling it up like this. Of course the spanking was also a good part, partly because Nyssa kept up the groping in between strokes, and partly because she just loved everything about dishing out a spanking to a naughty little bitch like this.

The feeling of flesh hitting flesh. The way that even a tight little ass like this jiggled for her. The way that flesh quickly turned bright pink under the assault, then slowly red. And oh, the sounds. Those wonderful sounds created by each blow, Nyssa unsure which she liked the most, the sound of her hands connecting with those cute little cheeks, or the way that Mia whimpered, cried and even moaned into Sara's pussy.

Admittedly, that last one was at least partly because Sara had a tasty little twat, but Nyssa was also sure her handiwork had something to do with it. Oh yes, this little whore was enjoying herself, suggesting that it would be even easier than she originally thought to break her. So Nyssa took her time to enjoy this. And so Sara could enjoy it too. And of course, so she could make sure she got a turn with Mia's mouth.

Which was why eventually Nyssa moved away from Mia's ass and ordered firmly, "Let's swap over. Mmmmmmmm, I want to see what this little bitch can do with her mouth."

Sara smiled and raised an eyebrow while taunting, "What's the magic word?"

"Now." Nyssa said firmly, while pulling Sara into her arms and kissing her passionately, while of course making sure she didn't pull away from Mia, who really kept lapping away at her cunt.

"Well, when you put it that way." Sara gasped softly when the kiss was broken, stumbling back and then regaining her swagger as she smirked, "Oh, and I assure you, you'll find that little Mia is as natural a pussy licker as our beloved Felicity. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, it really is a case of like mother, like daughter here. Or should that be, like mothers, like daughter?"

That naturally caused Felicity to blush, and the assassins to smirk, as Nyssa took Sara's place and simply said, "I have no doubt. Because you wouldn't want to disappoint us, would you Mia? No, ooooooooh yesssssssss! Mmmmmmm, a natural pussy licker indeed. Oh yes, you're right Sara, soooooooooo right, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkk! This girl was born of a pussy licker, and born to lick pussy. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, prove my beloved Sara right you little cunt loving whore! Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, prove you really are the daughter of Felicity Smoak by licking my pussy like you were born for it, mmmmmmm, while Sara spanks you."

Further prove of the family connection came when that encouragement seemed to really help Mia devote herself completely to licking Nyssa's pussy, even as Sara obediently kneeled behind her and gave the same gentle but firm spanking that the other assassin had been giving the little bitch before, complete with plenty of groping.

Oh yes, Mia was easily as eager and good as Felicity at eating pussy, although to be fair Nyssa didn't know for sure whether Felicity had been quite the natural that this girl was. After all, Sara had about a year of training Felicity, before the three of them had gotten together, and if anyone could train a girl to be an amazing pussy pleaser it was Sara Lance. Or Nyssa herself.

But of course, it was certainly easy for Nyssa to believe it, and for a few long minutes she closed her eyes and imagined Felicity Smoak in between the legs of Sara Lance for the very first time, tasting her first woman and loving it, just as much as her daughter now was. Which of course put a big smirk on Nysssa's face, which only got wider when she heard an extra loud strike, which in turn caused Mia to let out an extra loud cry into her pussy.

Her daughter was letting out an extra loud cry into her pussy! Oh yes, this girl might not be her flesh and blood, but there was a definite connection between them. Between all of them. Nyssa could feel it in her bones, and it made every lick and every strike that much more intense for her.

Felicity could feel a connection too, which was why she had initially been so hesitant to be involved with this, why she should have turned and ran the second Sara and Nyssa predictably turned this sexual. However, she didn't do that. Instead she proved to be just as bad as her girlfriends by not only staying, but actually getting turned on by the twisted display of Nyssa al Ghul and Sara Lance constantly switching places between spanking Mia and feeding her their pussies.

Which naturally only made Felicity jealous of her daughter, she was also jealous of her girlfriends. Oh God, she actually wanted to be in their places, getting her pussy licked by her own daughter. Something which Sara noticed, and instead of keeping it to herself used it to her own advantage to get what she wanted.

"You want a turn Felicity?" Sara suddenly moaned, she and Nyssa turning their attention to their favourite geek.

"Wha, what?" Felicity stammered with a huge blush on her face.

"Awww, don't be shy now, baby." Sara smirked wickedly, "I can tell you want a piece of this. It's written all over your face. So come on, try out Mia's hot little tongue. Please? For us? Mmmmmmmm, you'll regret it if you don't, ohhhhhhhhhh, because this is some first-class head I'm getting. And it will be even better for you, trust me."

While Felicity did trust Sara, she wasn't so sure she would regret not doing this, and yet, when she opened her mouth to turn her down she instead found herself mumbling, "Okay."

That was her body's first betrayal, the second one stumbling over to where Sara had been standing, and the third was immediately moaning with pure pleasure as her own daughter's tongue began caressing her cunt. It did at least have the decency to allow her to lower her head so she wouldn't have to see the smirking faces of her girlfriends, and she also blushed with shame at what she was doing, but she didn't stop doing it.

No, she just stood there for several long minutes while Mia licked her pussy, and Sara joined Nyssa in spanking their daughter, crying out in pleasure the entire time. She even started swapping places with her girls, so they were all using the mouth and tongue of her biological daughter from the future for their pleasure. Did Felicity mention her life was weird?

Along the way Mia started picking up the pace of the licking overall, and of course focusing more and more onto the clits of her Moms. Or at least, Felicity assumed she was receiving the same treatment, given the delighted reactions that were coming from Sara and Nyssa. Which made her wonder if Mia was doing this of her own accord, either because she was getting carried away, or just wanted this to end, or whether she had been ordered too, and Felicity had simply been too out of it to realise.

Either way if someone didn't order Mia to make them cum soon she was going to have to do it, because having her own daughter eat her pussy was one of the most twisted yet hot things of Felicity's life. In fact, it almost certainly top the list, which was really saying something.

Deciding, or more accurately hoping, her girlfriends were waiting for her to say something Felicity cried out, "More! Mmmmmmm, make me cum! Oh God, make me cum, make me cum, make me cum, oooooooooh Mia! Mia! I, I want you to make me cum! I want my own daughter to make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, tongue fuck me you little dyke! Fuck Mommy! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, fuck all three of your Mommies and make them cum like the little lezzie bitch you are! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me! Fuck me! Ah fuck! Oh shit! Mia! Oh baby girl, fuck Mommy aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck Mommy!"

Proving that she had at least some connection to Sara, and probably Nyssa too, Mia just listen to Felicity's words until she was well past the point of giving orders, and was just shamelessly begging, even reminding them of their family connection the process, which made the moment even more perverted. Or at least shone a light on it.

Either way Felicity didn't think she'd ever been more desperate to cum then when her own daughter shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into her, instantly triggering a powerful climax. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another, which almost literally knocked Felicity on her ass, the only thing saving her being Sara coming up behind her and whispering encouraging words into her ear.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers