Stuffed Canary Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby, cum in that hot little mouth!" Sara encouraged, right after she saved Felicity from embarrassing herself, "Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, you're so pretty when you cum. I love it! Mmmmmmm yessssssss, I love it when my girls cum, and honestly? You've never looked better. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you've never looked better than when you're cumming in our daughter's mouth and all over that pretty face of hers. Oh yes, cum just like that. Feed that little slut your cum. Show her who's boss! Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, God Felicity, I love you. I love you so much, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, cum, fucking cum, oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Mia was able to still feel shame as she tasted the pussy juices of her adopted mothers, but when it came to her actual biological mother the cage fighter known as Black Star lost herself completely. Luckily her body went into autopilot, and she was able to continue getting the yummy liquid which was being given to her.

True, sometimes Mia had to settle for a lesser flavour, but she knew if she did a good job she would get more, so that was exactly what she did, and exactly what she was rewarded with. Which was a paradise she could never have imagined before, only for her mind to be blown again one somehow an even tastier liquid hit her taste-buds.

It came shortly after pushing her tongue into the tasty treat in front of her, and Mia was just about able to get her tongue out and wrap her mouth around that entrance fast enough to swallow the majority of that heavenly liquid, and then repeated the process. True, she wasn't quite as successful, but then that precious liquid just ended up on her face, so she comforted herself with the fact that she could get it later.

And of course, that she was pleasing the woman in front of her. Her... Mommy! Mia had a horrible reminder that's what she was doing when Mommy Felicity finally had enough, and backed away from her, but for better or for worse she didn't really have to dwell on it because she was soon replaced by Mommy Sara, who grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face first into her cunt.

"Eat me bitch! Eat my pussy!" Sara ordered firmly, and then after a few long seconds of hesitation Mia did as she was told, prompting Sara to encourage her gleefully, "Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeessssssss, mmmmmmmm, eat me! Eat that pussy good and make me cum like the little slut you are! Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, tongue fuck that cunt! Fuck it! Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, make me cum like you made Mommy Felicity cum! Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, that's it, make me cum you little pussy loving lezzie whore! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD!"

Once Mia got back into the rhythm of things she quickly forgot about who this exactly was again, when the time came to switch over to her third and final mother she didn't even think about it, not really. No, there was a hot, wet cunt in front of her, just aching to cum, and Mia was helpless to do anything about it at that point except push her tongue deep inside it until she had a mouthful of girl cum.

Then of course she was swallowing that heavenly cream, and then when there wasn't any left she repeated the process, just as she had done for the other two, with the only difference being that Mommy Sara was much more a talker, while Mommy Nyssa stayed silent. Well, that and the face fucking.

When they started Mia would have probably guessed that Mommy Sara would be the one to face fuck her, or perhaps an over excited Mommy Felicity, but it was actually the usually cool and calm Mommy Nyssa, who started grinding her cunt into Mia's face. Obviously she had taken Mia's previous work as encouragement, or was just so thrilled by her, or perhaps just annoyed, that she had decided to up the anti.

Whatever the case Mia found herself welcoming it, even if it meant she passed out from lack of oxygen, because she was just so desperate in that moment to please her Mommies. Which was a thought that greatly embarrassed her once Mommy Nyssa pulled away from her. In fact, she was embarrassed in general. And why wouldn't she be? Here she was, a proud top, on her knees with her face and belly full of girl cum, staring up at the dominant women who had just had their way with her. And she continued to let it happen.

"Not bad, for a beginner." Nyssa smirked down at her pray, before turning to Sara, "How about we kick things up a notch?"

"Way ahead of you." Sara grinned, already by the control panel and summoning up some toys for them to play with.

"Excellent." Nyssa grinned, catching the strap-on Sara threw her and began attaching it herself, "Who should get her pussy?"

"Mmmmmmm, how about Auntie Laurel? Oh yes, that way we can make this a real family affair. Especially when I make her the filling in a Canary sandwich." Sara suggested with a wicked grin.

"Fine by me... Laurel, put this on, and get down on your back." Nyssa ordered after Sara threw her the other strap-on, which in turn she threw to Laurel.

"Yes Mistress Nyssa." Laurel eagerly replied and obeyed.

"You, you won't break me." Mia weakly repeated.

"We'll see about that." Sara said dismissively, reminding her pet, "But you still have to do what I say, so I suggest you suck my sister's dick. Oh yes, get it nice and wet for your pussy, and if you do a good job who knows, maybe I'll let Thea tongue your ass hole before we run train on it."

Laurel was kind of surprised that Mia wasn't Mistress Sara's biological daughter, and therefore her niece, as she definitely had the Lance family stubbornness, given the way the two of them stared each other down for a few long seconds, even though Mia was beaten, and she knew it.

Sure enough the future girl lowered her head in shame and defeat, and slowly crawled her way over to Laurel where she was forced to wrap her mouth around the cock of a total bottom. Which must be totally humiliating for someone who considered themselves a top, although Laurel struggle to understand what that was like, as she was so blissfully happy with her current role. Not that it stopped her from enjoying the little show that Mia was putting on.

It hadn't when it was Thea, as Laurel had known the youngest Queen her whole life and saw her as a sister, yet technically Mia was even more family to her, so it was twisted to watch her sucking her cock. Although it didn't last long, Mia only bobbing her head up and down the shaft for a few long minutes before she straddled Laurel's waist, lined the entrance to her pussy up with the dildo and slowly, but forcefully pushed down on it.

Which was probably designed to take back some control, but it kind of backfired, as Mia was still obeying Mistress Sara's command, while showing off just how wet she had gotten eating pussy. And perhaps even being dominated, not that Laurel could blame her, as it was something the former lawyer now lived for.

She also lived for the simple feeling of pleasure that Mia was experiencing as she penetrated herself with that dildo, slowly lowering herself all the way down it, and then bounced up and down it pretty much without a moment's hesitation. Oh yes Laurel loved that feeling, especially as it was a prelude to getting double stuffed, and more often than not triple stuffed, something Mia would be experiencing very soon.

In fact she experienced being double stuffed almost immediately, as Mistress Nyssa got on the bed besides her and wordlessly pressed her cock against Mia's lips. Which briefly resulted in another contest, with the same results as before, a.k.a. the younger girl doing what was expected of her, which meant beginning to suck that cock.

Not long after that Mistress Sara and even Mistress Felicity joined Mistress Nyssa, silently forcing Mia to go back and forth between them, sucking their cocks one by one until they were all slippery wet. God, Laurel was so jealous of Mia in that moment, and only hoped that she would be getting the same treatment again soon. Maybe even as a desert to the main course of Mia.

Although, even just the gentle bouncing than the future girl was continuing to do while sucking it the other end of the harness rubbed against Laurel's clit, providing her a taste of the pleasure to come when the triple stuffing really got underway. Something she got to enjoy as the blow jobs lasted a surprisingly long time.

"Yesssssssss, suck it you little slut! Suck our cocks good like the cock sucking slut you are! Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's so hot! Mmmmmmm, I love it when a submissive little bitch sucks my cock. And my girlfriends' cocks! Oh yes, take it deep! Deep down your throat you fucking cock sucker! Mmmmmmmm, fuck yeah!" Sara gently taunted for quite a while, before calling out to one of her other pets, "Thea, mmmmmmm, I think this slut has earned your tongue in her ass hole, so go ahead and give it to her. Oooooooooh yessssssssss, tongue that butt! Stick your tongue deep up her butt, and get it nice and ready for our cocks."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Thea eagerly replied and obeyed.

Thea had just finished securing a strap-on around her waist, something she both loved and hated. Well, maybe hate was too strong a word, but as a proud bottom it felt really weird to be wearing a cock like this, traditionally a sign of dominance, especially amongst her Mistresses. Of course, she would do anything for her owners, including fucking another girl on her own if they really wanted her too.

Thankfully, there had never been the case before. No, instead they would shove a strap-on up her butt an use Thea as a human dildo, which gave Thea the kind of wonderful physical pleasure and humiliation she craved, which meant she was most excited about being handed the toy.

She was even more excited with the prospective of being able to please her Doms in a more traditional way for her, Thea scrambling to kneeled down behind Mia and bury her face in her butt. Just before she did she thought it was kind of a shame, because Mia had a really cute little booty, and Thea would have liked to take her time kissing the other girl's ass cheeks, like she did for her Mistresses, but sadly this wasn't a new Dom for her to worship, but another sub to prepare for their owners.

Although there was definitely something to be said for the twisted thrill of burying her face in between those cheeks and attacking Mia's butt hole with her tongue. Especially given the way that the self-proclaimed top cried out joyfully like the little anal loving bitch she obviously was.

It was extremely hard for Thea to remember a time she didn't absolutely adore anal sex, but she could just about remember how nervous she was the first time, so it was nice to be able to ease some of that for Mia by showing her just how good ass play could feel. So much so that Thea arguably disobeyed her Mistresses by taking some time to lick Mia's ass hole before shoving her tongue into it, although hopefully that's what Mistress Sara had basically wanted her to do.

That seemed to be the case as she was given several long minutes to slid her tongue all over that pretty little back door, although it was not long before she was pushing her tongue into Mia's butt. Not that she got very far, given that Mia was an anal virgin, but she got far enough that she could tongue fuck that cute little back hole for a few long seconds.

Then Sara asked, "Who gets the ass first?"

Felicity blushed as she felt all eyes turning to her, but despite her early hesitancy admitted, "Me... I wanna do it. I... I want to butt fuck my own daughter."

"Fine by me." Nyssa grinned wickedly.

"More than. Oh Felicity, fuck that ass! Make it open for business." Sara encouraged lustfully, "Take your daughter's anal cherry! Mmmmmmm, our daughter's anal cherry."

Felicity took a calming breath, and then ordered, "Thea, get out of the way so I... I can pop my daughter's butt cherry."

"Yes Mistress Felicity." Thea replied out, reluctantly pulling her face from those cheeks.

Although she thought indeed that to move away Thea didn't move far so she would get a great view of what would happen next. Oh yes, a great view of Mistress Felicity kneeling down behind Mia, briefly admiring her target, before shoving a lube covered finger up her own daughter's butt. Something Thea found wonderfully hot, which was a testament to how perverted she had become.

But perhaps not as much as the mother and daughter, who both cried out in pleasure as one penetrated the other, and then continue to do so through a nice slow anal fingering. Then Mistress Felicity pushed things even further, first by adding a second finger into her daughter's ass hole, then by, removing those fingers and sucking them clean.

Then even more by asking, "Are you ready?"

Mia blushed, lowered her head and grumbled, "Just do it."

"Oh Mia, mmmmmmmm, soon you will be begging your Mommies to fuck your ass." Sara boasted, watching gleefully as her precious Felicity put their daughter in her place.

Felicity pressed the tip of her strap-on against Mia's ass hole and then slowly began pushing forwards. It wasn't until that forbidden hole began to stretch that Felicity remembered just how forbidden it was to her. After all, she may not have any memories of growing Mia inside her belly and giving birth to her, or raising her for that matter, but DNA didn't lie.

This was her daughter who she was about to anally violate, which somehow seemed so much more extreme than simply Sara sodomising her big sister. And yet, Felicity couldn't stop herself. It was just too hot. She wanted, no, she needed to take her daughter's ass, and more importantly her anal virginity, and that was exactly what she did.

Which was why an evil smirk crossed Felicity's face when with a sharp cry from Mia that ultra-forbidden hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of Felicity's dildo to slide through it and into the younger girl's most private hole, meaning that Felicity had officially taken her daughter's anal cherry.

Unsurprisingly this delighted her girlfriends, who literally and figuratively cheered her on, but Felicity didn't hear a word they said. No, she was far too preoccupied with staring at where her daughter's butt hole was stretching around the head of her dick, still on perfect display for her thanks to those cheeks being spread. Then with another evil smirk Felicity began pushing forwards again.

She then hesitated when the tiny but tough Mia Smoak cried out and whimpered pathetically, but Felicity could vividly remember her first time taking it up the ass, and not to mention all those anal cherries she had popped. Well, it was like only two at this point, but she had been present while Nyssa and Sara took the back door cherries of a lot of women, including little Thea Queen, who was just as tiny as Mia, and of course Laurel Lance, who again was Sara's sister.

These thoughts were comforting, but Felicity still paused every so often to make it easy on her daughter, and stuffed her baby girl's butt nice and slow. After all, the whole point of this was training Mia to love it, and the least Felicity could do now was minimise her pain.

Thanks to the training of her wonderful girlfriends Felicity pretty much did this with ease, slowly but surely filling her baby girl's bowels with every inch of that big dick, until her thighs came to rest against Mia's cute little butt cheeks, announcing that Felicity's dick was now thoroughly buried in her daughter's rectum.

Oh yes, Felicity had anally skewered the daughter, who had been allegedly topping her, Nyssa and Sara for years, making this so very satisfying. Something that Felicity just had to savour for a few long seconds, which to be fair, made it easier on Mia, give or take the taunting of her girlfriends. Taunting Felicity found herself paying a lot more attention to now she was taking a break.

"Oooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, stuff that ass! Stuff that tight little ass full of your cock Felicity! Anally defile your daughter!" Sara gleefully encouraged, "Take our daughter's butt! Oh yeah, give her every inch. Every inch, ohhhhhhh yessssssss, that's it! Every single inch up that brat's booty. Mmmmmmm, way to put her in her place, babe."

"Indeed." Nyssa agreed, "Show that little brat who's boss by butt fucking her! Oh yes, fuck her in the bottom. That's what I want to see. Oooooooh yesssssss, this bratty little bitch getting put in her place. Ohhhhhhhh yessssss, take that ass Felicity! Take it and make it yours! Or better yet, mmmmmmm, ours. Yesssssssss, fuck our daughter up the butt and make her our bitch!"

Sara chuckled wickedly, and gleefully provided more encouragement as Felicity finally pulled her hips back, causing a few inches of dick to slide out of the wannabe tough girl's butt hole, only for it to be slid straight back in. Felicity then of course repeated the process, officially starting to butt fucked this bitch. Their daughter!

Oh yes, Felicity Smoak, who had been so innocent and cute when Sara had first met her, was beginning to sodomise her biological daughter, the daughter that they had apparently raised together. Or should that be reared together? Ha! They were certainly rearing her now. Or at least they would be, once Felicity started sharing the wealth.

It was wrong to be so impatient, Sara knew that, and not because her girlfriends constantly mocked her for it. But when it came to sex she just couldn't help it. She hated sitting on the side-lines and just watching other people have fun when she could be right there joining them. Or at least using one of the other fuck holes available.

Because sure, Laurel was busy stuffing Mia's pussy, but Thea's sweet ass was just begging to be fucked. But no, Sara would be good and wait patiently for her turn with this new piece of ass. Who again, was their daughter, making it extra special. So special that while she normally didn't like watching Sara truly became captivated by watching Felicity butt fucking their baby girl.

So much so that it was actually Felicity who offered, "Sara, you want a turn?"

"Always!" Sara beamed.

"Wait a second, that's Felicity's biological daughter. You didn't share your sister's ass the first time you had it, why should she share that ass with you?" Nyssa questioned.

"Nyssa!" Sara whined, "Don't ruin this for us. Felicity wants to share, so let her share."

Nyssa huffed, "Well... surely we should let her at least have more time with her?"

"It's fine Nyssa." Felicity reassured, "I'll just get her last. Mmmmmm yessssssss, then I can give her my all. Make sure she is thoroughly broken."

"I, I won't break." Mia whimpered again.

"We'll see." Felicity said dismissively, finally pulling out of her daughter's butt hole.

Before Felicity could change her mind Sara replaced her the second the space was available and shoved her cock up Mia's ass. Okay, it was hardly the brutal penetration she would give a fully trained ass slut like Thea or Laurel, but it was also a long way off from the gentle way that Felicity had taken their daughter's anal cherry.

However in the few long minutes Felicity had been sodomising their baby girl Mia's rectum had clearly loosened up. This meant there was definitely a mixture of pain and pleasure during the cries and whimpers that she let out as Sara slowly stuffed her shit-pipe with strap-on and then began gently pumping her butt hole with more well timed thrusts, continuing the fine work Felicity had started in making their daughter's most private hole their personal fuck hole.

While Felicity had become extremely good at it Sara was an expert, and in no time at all Mia was moaning in pure pleasure from getting her tightest of holes violated. Admittedly, the fact that she was pushing Mia's pussy down on Laurel's cock had a lot to do with it, not only physically but mentally, as this was literally turning her daughter into a Lance sister sandwich.