Stuffed Canary Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course again Felicity found it weirdly enjoyable, and she was sure that Nyssa and Sara also found it that way, as it was someone who claimed to be a top going ass to mouth like a little sub bitch. Also, unlike when she tasted her own cunt, there was an adorable little bit of hesitation on Mia's part, followed by yet more shameless moaning as she instantly liked the taste of her own butt.

Something which Sara was only too happy to capitalise on, "Ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, suck it slut! Oh yes, someone clearly loves the taste of their own butt. Ha, and to think, you acted like you were better than us? Better than our bitches, mmmmmmmm, but now it's you sucking an ass covered strap-on, worn by a bitch, Worn by a submissive little bottom, who got to fuck you in the ass. Oh yeah Mia, you maybe our daughter, but you're also a complete ATM whore for us, mmmmmmmm, and anything else we want you to be. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmm, who would have thought that our own daughter would make just the perfect little bitch for us? Sooooooo perfect, I think we should keep her. What do you say girls?"

"I think it would be wrong not too." Nyssa smiled without hesitation.

As all eyes turned to her Felicity shrugged, "I don't know, maybe we should see how good she sucks our cocks first."

"Oooooooooh, rightfully said." Nyssa chuckled with wicked delight, "Ohhhhhhhhh, suck those cocks good Mia! Take them deep down your throat! All of them! Yesssssssss, you're doing a great job with those bitch cocks, but don't forget about the strap-ons of your Dom Moms. Yeahhhhhhhh, your rightful owners deserve a turn with your hot mouth, mmmmmmm, starting with me. Come on, get over here and suck my dick! It will make a nice change for you, given it's flavoured with Thea's ass. Oh yessssssss, taste the deepest part of Thea's butt you filthy little whore. Oh yes, mmmmmmm, suck it! Suck it good, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

Yet again Mia seemed a little reluctant, but that could have been because she was enjoying tasting her ass on Thea's dildo, or even the submission of having to do that with a bottom, rather than still having any fighting spirit left.

Although part of Felicity would have been disappointed if Mia didn't have any fighting spirit left, partly because Sara and Nyssa were her Moms, but also there was a twisted part of her which wanted to break this wild horse in. Something they were already well on their way too, given Mia eventually obeyed and gave Nyssa, Sara and finally Felicity the same treatment, namely taking their strap-ons into her mouth and sucking them clean. Or trying to at least.

Deep throating was clearly an issue for Mia, one they would have to work on later, something which shouldn't have been appealing, but it was. Oh yes, Felicity wanted to teach her daughter to be a good little cock sucker for her Mommies. And so many other twisted things. Or at least perfect them, as it seemed Mia was quite the natural slut.

She certainly moaned loudly and happily each time she tasted some fresh ass, whether it be her own or Thea's, and of course her hot little booty had seemed like it was made to be stuffed. So much so the thought of keeping this little whore seemed increasingly worth the risk, even if it endangered the timeline.

"So, what do you think Felicity? Can we keep her?" Sara asked after a few long minutes of enjoying the show.

Felicity look thoughtful for a second, and then smiled, "You really want her?"

"Oh yes." Sara grinned wickedly.

"Okay honey, anything for you." Felicity smirked just as wickedly, before quickly adding, "But you've got to help me... rear her."

"That won't be a problem." Nyssa chuckled just as wickedly, knowing she spoke for Sara too in that moment.