Stuffed Canary Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh yes, little Mia was being sandwiched by one of her Moms and one of her Aunts, as the rest of them watched. And of course, it wasn't long before her biological Mom join the fun again, which was the only thing which made Sara look up from the beautiful sight of Mia's butt hole stretching around her strap-on, as she pumped it in and out of that ultra forbidden orifice.

Mia had never been more humiliated in her entire life, and somehow it was about to get worse, even though she didn't know if that was really possible. Her whole life. She trained so hard not to be like her whore mother. To be a strong, confident top. And yet when it mattered, her training had failed her, and now here she was, getting butt fucked like her sub Mom. By her Sub Mom!

That was the most humiliating thing about all this, that now she wasn't getting topped by a superior warrior, but she lost her butt cherry to the biggest bottom she had ever known. And somehow, she had been made to enjoy it, making Mia question everything she thought she knew about herself. Then came the part where it got even worse.

Namely by her Mom pressing the strap-on which had robbed Mia of her anal cherry against her lips and ordered, "Open your mouth, sweetie. It's time for you to become air tight. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, Mommy loves it up the ass, but what Mommy loves even more, is taking a cock in each of her fuck holes. Ohhhhhhh, and I bet you're going to love that, just as much as you liked getting your ass stuffed, you little whore! Come on, show that you're just like us. Or maybe, just like our bitches. Take a cock which has just been in your ass into your mouth and become my ATM slut. Oooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, do it Mia. Mommy promises you'll love it. Yes that's it, oh baby, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

As much as Mia would have liked to be able to resist indefinitely sooner or later she would be tasting her own ass on a cock, so really it was just in her best interests to open her mouth, and that was why she did it. It had nothing to do with the moan which escaped her lips without her permission, although then she was glad of the butt flavoured dick, as the fact that it was now stretching her lips open was distracting everybody from that moan.

Another good thing was that the taste of her backside totally distracted Mia from any other taunting that her Moms may have given her, because for better or for worse, all she could concentrate on at that moment was the taste of her own ass. And how much she loved it.

No! This had to be some kind of mistake. She wasn't one of those girls. She couldn't be. She couldn't like the taste of her own butt. That would truly make this like mother, like daughter, and Mia just wouldn't be able to cope if that was true. And yet, it did taste good. So good that she just couldn't stop herself from sucking that incredible flavour off of the first few inches of the dildo.

Or trying to get more, the proud cage fighter bobbing her head up and down the shaft like a shameless cock sucking whore! Like the shameless cock sucking whore her Mommies were turning her into, that humiliation only making this whole thing worse, and yet somehow turning her on.

Before Mia could make it even worse by trying to deep throat that dick Felicity thankfully pulled back, allowing Sara to take her place, and in turn Nyssa to take hers. Oh God, her three Mommies began taking it in turns with her ass and mouth, making sure that Mia was constantly tasting her own butt, and nearly constantly taking it in all three of her fuck holes.

Oh God, she just thought of her butt hole as a fuck hole! And to her shame that was what it was now. It didn't matter if she turned the tables on them, and butt fucked them all, because they had got her anal cherry, and there was no getting it back. And again, somehow, she was enjoying this. Oh God, she really was like her Moms after all. And worse, Felicity. Worse still, like Laurel and Thea, a.k.a. total lesbian sluts without a single ounce of shame.

"Finger your slutty little ass Thea." Nyssa suddenly ordered.

"Yes Mistress Nyssa." Thea replied and obeyed eagerly.

Thea had been pretty confident this was going to happen, but it still came as a relief as part of her had wondered if they would try and humiliate Mia by having Thea try and top her. Technically that would still happen, but it would be like Thea was being used as a toy to do it, which was exactly what Thea wanted.

She was no top, and while there was something to be said for watching another girl getting stuffed by her Mistresses it just wasn't seen when her slutty little ass wasn't getting some attention too. So she pulled out her butt-plug, stuck it into her mouth and moaned happily at tasting her own anal juices, while frantically shoving a couple of fingers up there and spinning a few long minutes stretching herself out before Mistress Nyssa came up behind her and gave her something even better.

"Bend over, slut." Nyssa ordered with a smack to Thea's ass, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, give me that ass!"

"Yes Mistress Nyssa." Thea moaned as loudly and clearly as possible around that butt-plug while doing as she was told.

While she'd only been told to bend over Thea took the risk of reaching back and spreading her cheeks, making it even more clear that she was giving her most private hole to her Mistress, and giving the superior woman all of the access she could need to her slutty little back door. This caused a tiny smile to cross Mistress Nyssa's face, which made Thea's heart flutter, even if that might have been more because of what Mistress Nyssa was about to do, as opposed to what they had done.

Either way, that happy look stayed on Mistress Nyssa's face as her cock easily slipped into Thea's back hole and then later her back passage, until her thighs came to rest against her cheeks, announcing she was fully embedded. Fully embedded in Thea's butt! And Thea, mostly moaned in pleasure from getting her ass penetrated and filled, making her feel like such a slut. Which of course, made her weirdly proud of herself.

Shortly after this Mistress Sara moved away from Mia's ass, giving Mistress Nyssa all the access she needed to that bitch hole. Which of course she took full advantage of, albeit while her cock was stuffed into Thea's bitch ass. Oh yes, Mistress Nyssa guided them over to Mia, lined up Thea's strap-on with Mia's now thoroughly gaped ass hole and pushed forwards, causing the so-called top to cry out in pure pleasure as she was technically anally taken by a bottom.

And oh, did Thea love it. Not getting to fuck Mia's ass, because she didn't care about that, and it didn't feel real anyway. No, what she loved was getting used like a little sex toy, and of course in the process she was getting butt fucked.

Initially that cock seemed to be pushed deeper into her rectum as Mistress Nyssa slowly pushed forward, burying more and more dick into Mia's butt, which felt amazing, but what was even better was that after Mia had been fully stuffed again, Mistress Nyssa started thrusting back and forth, causing both Thea's dildo to slide in and out of Mia's butt hole and her own strap-on to slide in and out of Thea's ass hole.

Oh yes, Mistress Nyssa was such a dominating force of nature in that moment she was sodomising two bitches instead of one. And Thea was honoured to be one of those bitches to the superior woman. Just like Mia. Oh yes, she might deny it, but Thea knew that Mistress Felicity's future daughter was loving this, and she knew that meant so did everyone else.

Mia couldn't deny she was enjoying this, all of it, and it was making her deeply ashamed. It wasn't supposed to be this way. She wasn't a lesbian sub. Not like her Moms. Or at least, that's what she had thought, but tonight the old versions of them had effortlessly dominated her, and made her feel things she could never have imagined before.

Although, at least now she knew how her bitches felt whenever she took them. Which was really, really addictive, Mia even feeling the urge to beg to become a full-time bitch. But no, she was stronger than that. She would resist the urge for that, and to be made to cum. Because she had too. She would. Oh fuck it!

"Make me cum." Mia whimpered the next chance she got, "Please?"

"Come on baby girl, you can do better than that." Felicity, of all people, pushed.

For a brief moment Mia was tempted to comply, but she couldn't. She just couldn't. Could she? No, she had to stay strong. It didn't matter how amazing the cock felt in her ass, or that it was pushing her down onto the cock in her cunt, or that the taste of her own butt on that other cock was just so delicious, all these things ganging up on her and threatening to turn her into a mindless slut. Because she wouldn't let it.

No, she needed to maintain at least a shred of dominance so later she could turn the tables to what things were supposed to be. And even if she wanted to give that up just so she could cum, there was no guarantee that she'd actually get what she wanted. Or at least, that's what Mia told herself over and over again for the next few minutes, until inevitably it all became too much.

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass harder!" Mia cried out loudly, and pathetically, "Fuck me in the ass and make me cum like a little bitch! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhhh, I wanna cum like a little bitch with a dick in my ass! Triple stuff me like a whore! Make me your slut, if you can. Ohhhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd, fuck me! Fuck me Nyssa, fuck me Sara... Fuck me Felicity... oh shit, fuck me Mom! Fuck me Mommy, mmmmmmm Gooooodddddddd, I want my Mommies to fuck my ass and make me cum! Please Mommies, fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, harder, harder, harder, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd, fuckkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeee!"

Thankfully they didn't push the issue, or even just wait long enough for Mia to get so desperate that she would promise them anything if only they would make her cum. Maybe even promised to be their submissive little bitch no matter what happened in the future. Mia was horrified when that idea pushed her closer to orgasm, and then before she could really think about anything else Nyssa ever so slightly increased the pace of the butt fucking, instantly making her cum.

Although at least then she didn't have to care about what she was thinking, because it just felt too good. Better than anything she'd ever felt before, in fact. Oh yes, Mia Smoak experienced the most powerful climaxes of her life while being fucked in the ass by Mama Nyssa, forcing her to cum on Auntie Laurel's cock.

What made this moment of submission perfect, and at the same time unbearablely humiliating, was that her biological mother pushed her cock back into Mia's mouth just before she climaxed, officially making her triple stuffed again. There was no longer any butt cream on it, but that was little comfort, as it reminded Mia that she had been the one to clean it.

Clean it after it had been up her butt. She had let her 'real' Mom fuck her in the ass, taking her anal cherry and then sharing her with all her other Mommies, and even the most submissive of sluts. It was the kind of humiliation Mia didn't know whether she could ever recover from, and yet it made her cum so hard and frequently that she could no longer even think coherently, let alone care about it.

Nyssa had been very tempted to push Mia into breaking completely, and she could tell it wouldn't take much more to achieve that goal. However she was also confident that between herself and her girlfriends. They could probably achieve that goal through just making their daughter cum as hard and as frequently as possible.

Or at least get her close enough that she would stick around and allow herself to be sexually dominated again, and again, and again, until she broke completely. Which honestly, was more appealing to Nyssa. Sure, she loved how submissive Thea and Laurel were, but it was a breath of fresh air to have a somewhat reluctant and embarrassed former pure top submit to her. Especially when they had such an intimate connection.

It was also worth noting that Mia Smoak really was a gorgeous piece of ass. Firm little booty, but not completely flat. No, it had a nice bit of jiggle to it. Not as much as with Sara or Felicity, or even their bitches, but still an enjoyable amount. And that hole! Oh, Nyssa wasn't sure she'd ever sodomised another girl with such a tight little ass hole before.

Which ironically just made her more eager to destroy Mia's tight little ass, and forever put her daughter in her place. Something she got at least pretty close to doing as she slowly built up the pace of the butt sex until she was using every ounce of her strength to brutalise Mia's butt hole. Which meant the sound of her thighs smacking against Mia's ass cheeks were echoing around the room, almost as loudly as Mia's squeals of pleasure.

Selfishly Nyssa wanted to keep that perfect little booty all to herself for as long as she possibly could have it. Maybe even all night long. But sadly not even she had that kind of stamina. More importantly, she needed to give her other girlfriends a chance to make Mia cum, especially Felicity.

So while she held back on her desire to climax for quite a while, ultimately Nyssa allowed herself to get overwhelmed by the feeling of the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of sodomising another woman. Those things, and the fact that she was doing this in front of an audience, to her own daughter, while triple stuffing her, made Nyssa cum over and over again until she was at least somewhat satisfied.

Then she reluctantly pulled out, taking a brief moment to admire her handiwork, before moving aside so one of her girlfriends could take over. Which was Sara of course, who had been lying in wait to get another crack at that crack. But while normally this would be a sign of Sara's inpatients Nyssa wondered if it was strategic on Felicity's part. To impress Mia with her skills by leaving a lasting impression.

Perhaps even impress them all. Something which Felicity did continuously, and tonight would be no exception. Although Sara also did a good job of impressing Nyssa. Then again she was biased because she just loved them both so much, and she loved watching them sodomising other women, especially one like Mia Smoak, who desperately needed to be put in her place.

Felicity was definitely holding back so she could go last, but it wasn't just because she wanted to leave a lasting impression on Mia. Hell, it was questionable whether their daughter had truly knew who was sodomising her at that moment.

No, Felicity was mostly hanging back because she wanted her more dominant girlfriends to do the hard work for her, and either break Mia along the way, or breakdown her defences so much that it would be easy for Felicity to finish the job. Or at least get Mia so far gone that she would be no threat to even their submissive bitches once they were done with her, and more importantly would stay with them, so they could continue having this kind of twisted family fun.

Of course Felicity also just loved watching her women work, especially Sara, who continued using Thea as a human dildo to butt fuck Mia. Then when she finally ran out of steam Sara made Thea anally ride her to a couple more orgasms for them both, although at that point Felicity was more focused on stepping up to the plate.

Luckily, all this waiting meant that Felicity had gotten a chance to rest and save up her energy for this precious moment, so the second Sara pulled out and moved aside Felicity immediately took her place and slammed every inch of her strap-on deep into her daughter's bitch ass. Which had that daughter crying out in pure pleasure, a sign of just how good a job the assassins had done preparing her for this, prompting the hacker to spare them a grateful smile before getting down to business.

While Sara was obviously preoccupied Nyssa happily returned it, which in a weird way warmed Felicity's heart, almost as much as hearing Mia's cries of pleasure as she began sodomising her. Again! Oh yes, Felicity was once again sodomising her own daughter, having taken her anal cherry earlier, and now making sure she was truly broken.

Which of course made it impossible for Felicity to hold back on her own climaxes for long, although she was impressed with herself just how long she held out. And she definitely made Mia cum several times in the process. Laurel too, the other end of the harness doing just as good a job on her as it was on the others, but that didn't matter in that moment. No, what really mattered was the biological mother and the biological daughter cumming as hard and as frequently as possible.

Again thanks to the earlier actions of the women she loved, and admittedly herself, Felicity felt confident that she was easily able to achieve this, as she eventually built up the pace to a rectum wrecking which was worthy of the type that Nyssa and Sara would normally dish out, which was really saying something. Oh yes, Felicity held nothing back as she was desperate to make her point, and truly put this little brat in her place.

Something she became lost in as she became a wild animal pounding into her submissive mate until every ounce of her energy was gone and she was collapsing down onto the equally exhausted body beneath her. Which was a position she stayed in for a few long seconds before she reclaimed enough of her energy to be able to pull out, stumble backwards and admire her handiwork.

"Wow, nice job Felicity." Sara grinned wickedly.

"Indeed." Nyssa smirked, Sara eventually pushing Thea away so she could join her other girlfriends in getting the best possible look at Mia's widely gaping ass hole.

"Thanks." Felicity blushed, unable to believe what she had just done, but not allowing it too overwhelm her as she ordered, "But I think we can get a better look, don't you? Mmmmmmm, yes we can. So Mia, sweetie, spread your cheeks for us! Show your Mommies how good they gaped you!"

There was a long pause in which Mia just laid there, either exhausted or just hesitant to do as she was told. It was probably a combination of both, but whatever the case without needing any more prompting Mia eventually did as she was told, pushing her ass high into the air, reaching back and spreading her cheeks as wide as she could, wonderfully emphasising her gape. Something which Sara, being the twisted pervert that she was, just couldn't wait to take a photo of, shamelessly grinning while she did so.

Felicity tried to give her a disapproving look, but in the end all she could do was smile at the woman she loved, and then turned her attention back to Mia obscenely exposing herself. To her daughter obscenely exposing her butt hole, which Felicity had just gaped! Oh God, this was so twisted. The most twisted part being that Felicity didn't feel nearly as much shame as she should have done.

After enjoying that twisted show for a few long minutes, and guessing that Felicity might be second-guessing herself, Sara ordered, "Good girl, now get over here and clean our cocks! All of them! Oh yes, that means Laurel and Thea too. Oh yes, suck bitch dick! Then maybe you'll think twice about mouthing off to superior tops. Ooooooooh yesssssssss, suck them! Suck them good, ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh!"

Probably to try and annoy her Moms Mia started with Laurel's dick, which she'd only just pulled herself off of, although the truth was this just allowed them to admire her gaping ass hole for a little longer, with the added bonus of having her sucking her cum and pussy cream off of that dildo, and moaning while doing so. Then making it crystal clear she was trying to annoy them Mia moved over to Thea and got what might be her first taste of her own ass.