Stuffed Canary Pt. 18

Story Info
Kara gets fully stuffed.
12.5k words
4.43
6.8k
5
0

Part 18 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow, Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Gideon, what the hell is going on?" Sara called out as her ship started to go haywire.

"My last attempt to time jump suffered some unforeseen complications." Gideon explained in her usual cheery tone, which was completely inappropriate for times like this, "It seems that someone has pre-programmed my systems."

"Mia!" Sara guessed, glaring at her daughter.

"It wasn't me, I swear. I..." Mia blushed, embarrassed by what she had to say next, "I'm a good girl now, Mommy."

"Let's see." Felicity said, wanting to believe Mia, but also knowing there was probably an easy way to find out, "Gideon, can you show us security footage around the area your systems were changed?"

"Certainly Ms Smoak." Gideon replied, bringing up the footage on the big screen and fast forwarding it.

"Stop!" Nyssa called out, pointing at the screen, "There."

"A Speedster?" Sara frowned, "Why would a Speedster sabotage our systems?"

"But which one? Mr Allan? He might be upset with us for perverting his friends, and I struggle to see Jesse making a move so bold." Nyssa offered as way of explanation.

"Actually it seems Nora West is claiming responsibility for this." Gideon explained, "She just sent me a message."

"I didn't think she was a Speedster." Mia frowned.

"She's not, obviously she sent Jesse." Sara sighed, leaning into Felicity and whispering, "Are you sure you're the one who gave birth to her?"

Ignoring that comment Felicity asked, "Gideon, what is the message say."

"Find Supergirl, and have fun." Gideon replied.

"That's it?" Felicity frowned.

"Who's Supergirl?" Nyssa questioned.

"I'm guessing that's the girl flying outside our window with the giant S on her chest." Sara said dryly, turning their attention to the window, and then dryly calling out, "Gideon, are we in another universe?"

"Yes Captain." Gideon replied "Welcome to Earth 38."

"38? How many Earths are there?" Nyssa frowned.

"Apparently a lot, but we should probably concentrate on that right now." Felicity pointed out to the girl outside their ship, casually knocking on the window.

"Hey! HEY!" Came the voice of presumably Supergirl through the window, "Are you friend or foe?"

Walking up to the window Felicity yelled as hard as she could, making sure the girl on the other side heard it, "We're friends of Barry! Barry Allen? The Flash."

Supergirl's eyes lit up, "That's awesome! It's nice to meet you."

"You too." Felicity smiled, "Kara, right?"

"Erm... yeah." Kara replied, "I'm not sure if Barry should have told you that. But I guess it doesn't really matter, as you're from another universe... and I am using his real name, so I suppose that's fair. But I'd like to keep my secret identity intact, so be careful what you call me here, okay?"

"Okay, we promise." Felicity smiled.

"Great." Kara beamed, before realising, "This probably isn't the place for this conversation, so follow me, okay? I'll take you somewhere safe."

*

"Kara! You do know what secret government security means, don't you?" Alex snapped.

"Oh come on Alex, it's not like this place is that low-key." Kara pointed out, "We're in the middle of the city, and I fly in and out of this place all the time."

"That doesn't mean you should bring random people here." Alex grumbled, "How do you even know they're the good guys? Huh? Just because they know Barry doesn't mean anything."

"It means they know of him." Kara pointed out cheekily, before trying to reassure her sister, "Relax, I have a good feeling about this."

"Yes, but you are a terrible judge of character, sweetie." Lena quipped, appearing as if from nowhere.

"What she said." Alex grumbled.

"Hey, hey, hey, what did I say about fighting? Especially in front of guests?" Kara scolded, before reassuring, "And like I said, it's going to be fine. Nothing to worry about."

Kara truly did have a good feeling about this, but her words of reassurance were sabotaged by the fact that her voice came out with a squeak at the end, as the spaceship, or whatever it was, opened it's doors. Of course, she didn't take one look at the newcomers and change her mind, something that she would have happily pointed out to her sister and girlfriend if they had asked, and they probably would do later, but thankfully they didn't.

Mostly Kara was thankful for that as it would've been rude, but also, she just wasn't capable of speech at that moment, as three of the most beautiful women she had ever seen appeared at the top of the ramp that had just lowered. Rao, they even look like they were posing, and then walking down the ramp way like supermodels.

That last part may have only been in Kara's head, but she couldn't be sure. Honestly ever since she embraced who she truly was Kara had been having trouble controlling her gay, and these three goddesses were just melting her into a puddle. Especially the one in the middle, who grinned at her, like she knew exactly what she was doing. And she probably did. Oh God, was it that obvious that Kara was being a gay mess right now? Did everybody know?

Her girlfriend and sister probably did, and they would probably mock her for it. The thought was enough to make Kara nervously look to her right and then to her left, where to her relief, she found that Alex and Lena were just as dumbstruck as she was by the goddesses which were approaching them.

"You must be Supergirl." Sara practically purred, her eyes lingering on Kara's chest, and clearly not just because of the symbol which was there, "I've heard a lot about you. You really are impressive. And very, very beautiful."

"Thanks." Kara blushed, "And you are?"

"A shameless flirt." Felicity grumbled, getting everyone's attention, and then reassuring, "I'm so sorry about her. She just has this condition, where she is horny all the time, and thinks every girl likes girls. Not that she can't take no for an answer, just sometimes she can come across as aggressive. Although from what I hear, and see, that really shouldn't be a problem for you. Not that your gorgeous friends have anything to worry about. It's just-"

"What my girlfriends are trying to say, is that we come in peace." Nyssa interrupted the now babbling nerd.

There was a moment's pause, and then Lena said in disbelief, "Girlfriends?"

"As in plural!" Alex exclaimed embarrassingly loudly, before realization hit and she asked, "Oh, you just mean friends that are girls."

"No, she doesn't." Sara grinned wickedly.

There was a brief pause, then Felicity pointed out, "Yes, the three of us are a couple, which we know is unusual, but our mutual friend is a superhero who can move at the speed of light, and you're an alien! An alien who can fly and shoot lasers from her eyes. Amongst other things. So really, should any of us here really judge anyone else for being unusual?"

"Well, we have our own time ship from the future, and have crew members from both the passed in the future." Sara pointed out casually, and then when Felicity gave her a look grumbled, "But it's not a competition or anything."

"Well, if it was, we would win, because this is a secret government base designed to police aliens on this planet, and I'm both a member and an alien." Kara argued, somewhat childishly, immediately realizing she had messed up.

"KARA!" Alex screeched.

"It's okay. Clearly, there are no secrets here." Lena tried to reassure.

"That's not the point." Alex grumbled.

"I know, but let's not argue in front of our guests." Lena grumbled back, before clearing her throat and announcing, "If you ladies would like to follow me, clearly we have a lot to discuss. And I might not be the reporter of this group, but I'm very much looking forward to hearing your story in great detail. Especially about that ship of yours. God, it really is fascinating."

"Oh, I'd be glad to give you a private tour anytime you like." Sara grinned flirtatiously.

"I'd like that." Lena flirted back, before asking, "Will your girlfriends be joining us?"

"Will yours?" Sara returned.

"Sara! Don't make me spank you." Felicity warned, admittedly regretting it as Sara grinned at her, "Shut up! Shut up Shut up Shut up! Don't even start. Seriously Sara."

"I didn't say anything." Sara grinned.

"Let's just follow our hosts, shall we?" Nyssa cut in.

"Right this way." Lena grinned.

*

Unsurprisingly, the next few hours were a whirlwind of questions and answers. Admittedly Alex and Lena had most of the questions, and their guests had most of the answers, which was a good thing, because Kara was still struggling to function around such beautiful women. Those questions and answers were fascinating, they really were, and Kara really should be paying more attention to them, but she just couldn't help herself, as especially Sara seemed to notice.

Of course, there was one question Kara desperately wanted answered, but she wasn't sure she had the guts to actually ask it. And there was no way she could even think about asking it while they were still in the DEA.

But she really, really needed to ask it, so she took Sara up on that guided tour, along with Lena. Thankfully Alex declined to join them, Kara never more grateful that her sister was suspicious of newcomers, because she didn't think she could ask what she wanted to ask in front of her. Of course, it was looking more, and more like she just wouldn't have the nerve, which was kind of funny.

Also sad. After all, she was Supergirl, super strong, super fast could fly, etc, and she was afraid to ask a question. Luckily for her she had the best girlfriend in the whole wide world, who could either tell what Kara was thinking, or simply wanted the answer herself. And honestly, it was probably both.

"So, girlfriends, as in plural..." Lena began softly, toying with her now nearly empty wine glass, "How does that work exactly?"

"Just like the two of you, except there's three of us." Nyssa said dryly.

"Sort of." Sara grinned mischievously.

"Sara!" Felicity hissed.

"What does that mean?" Lena raised an eyebrow.

There was a brief pause, then Sara began, "Well-"

"Don't!" Felicity cut her off, "Seriously Sara."

"Okay, now you have to tell me, you know that, right?" Lena grinned, and then when Felicity gave her a look she simply pointed out, "What? You're in another universe, remember? That means we'll rarely see each other."

"Except every crossover season." Felicity grumbled dryly.

"Huh?" Lena frowned.

"What, Kara didn't tell you?" Sara smirked, before explaining, "The past few years something weird has happened, and it's even around the same time of year, where an ever-increasing number of 'superheroes' get together to save the world. Last year it was from evil doppelgängers, before that it was aliens, and don't get me started on what happened this year."

"O... K... we'll definitely come back to that later." Lena told her girlfriend, before shaking off her surprise and turning her attention back to the newcomers, "But don't think you can distract me that easily. There's something else, and I have to know what it is. I mean, do you have a kid, or-"

"Yes." Sara grinned, and then quickly before Felicity could object, as she just couldn't resist, "And she's our sex slave."

There was a brief silence, and then Nyssa clarified, "She's not much older than us, given that she is from the future. And technically, we have no memories of raising her. If that helps. But she is Felicity's biological daughter, and as far as we're concerned she's our daughter. Which makes the sex wonderfully twisted."

Another brief silence, and then Sara decided to point out, "I also made my sister my bitch. Or should that be, sisters? Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, maybe it should, because if Mia is my daughter, then Thea is definitely my sister. I've always thought of her that way, ever since I babysat her while my biological sister went on dates with her brother. Of course, now both of them are mine. I mean ours, of course. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, both my sisters are our sex slaves, making three in total, for those keeping score. Oh, and we also have an open relationship, so we pretty much screw whoever we want, whenever we want. Mostly girls, though."

Yet another period of silence, this one far longer than the others, and then Lena softly joked, "Is that an offer?"

"Lena!" Kara protested.

"I was joking..." Lena protested, before studying her girlfriend's face carefully, and then cautiously adding, "If... if you want me to be."

"Oooooooooooh, please don't be joking." Sara beamed wickedly.

"I think it's safe to say I speak for all of us when I say we'd love to have some no strings attached fun with you both." Nyssa added with a beaming smile of her own, before turning to her favourite nerd, "Right Felicity?"

"Right." Felicity squeaked without hesitation, although slowly becoming more bold as she saw the actions of the other women, "We really, really would. Because God, you're both so gorgeous, and we would love to worship your amazing bodies. And fuck you. Fuck you like never before. And trust me, if you just give us a chance, you won't regret it."

There was a brief pause, then Lena turned back to her girlfriend, and softly told her, "It's up to you."

Kara bit her lip, "Do you want too?"

"God yes, but not if it costs me you." Lena said softly, taking Kara's hand in her own and softly kissing it, "Nothing is worth that."

Kara blushed, and then admitted, "I feel the same way."

"Okay." Lena said softly and sadly, turning to their new friends, "It seems you have your answer."

"Wait!" Kara blurted out, blushing furiously as all eyes turned to her, and then after a few long seconds of being embarrassed she admitted, "I... I just meant... nothing is worth losing you."

"Really?" Lena beamed.

"Really." Kara confirmed with a smile of her own, before clarifying, "You know what I mean by that, right?"

"Yeah." Lena grinned at her dorky lover, before checking, "You mean, let's do this, ya?"

"Ya." Kara confirmed with another beaming smile.

"Awww, you two are adorable." Sara grinned wickedly, before asking, "Should I summon the sex slaves?"

"No sex slaves." Lena said dryly without needing to look at her lover.

"Boo." Sara pouted cutely.

"What she means is, that's fine, whatever makes you comfortable." Felicity quickly added.

"In that case, can Kara take turns going down on you?" Lena questioned, "Because I'd love to see that, and I know she loves to do it."

"Oh, yes please." Kara beamed, "Let's do that. I love that idea. It's the best idea."

"You don't want to join her?" Nyssa questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Another time, perhaps." Lena said dismissively, before raising an eyebrow and purring, "When it comes to eating pussy, I prefer to be on the receiving end. In fact, I normally only go down on people who are really special to me, like my dear sweet Kara here. And no offense, but I don't know you. Besides, Kara is greedy with her food."

"Hey!" Kara protested, before blushing, "Fair."

"Still love me?" Lena teased.

"Ya." Kara said softly.

"Good." Lena smiled, before pushing, "But enough talk. Take off your clothes. Let our new friends see your amazing body."

"Yes Ms Luthor." Kara eagerly replied and obeyed.

Lena knew that Kara desperately wanted to take off her clothes in the blink of an eye, like she had done the first time they'd had sex, but she made her proud by doing it slowly, and even sensually. Especially as she now had an audience, and still did as she was told. Of course, anytime someone like Kara Danvers took her clothes off it was incredibly sexy, but that was especially so now that the normally sweet and innocent girl had learned the art of the striptease.

Kara would probably give Lena all the credit for that, but the truth was that Kara had made great strides in her self-confidence, making Lena very proud of her, and herself. Especially now she was getting such lustful reactions from their audience, which hung on every piece of clothing that was removed until there was nothing but the perfect body of Supergirl on display.

For a few long seconds Lena allowed them to admire that perfection, before calling out, "Kara, come here."

"Yes Ms Luthor." Kara again replied and obeyed, although this time she was a bit confused.

That didn't last long, as Lena grabbed hold of the girl's face as soon as she could and pulled her face towards hers. Kara could've easily stopped her of course, but realizing what Lena wanted she simply smiled and allowed herself to be pulled into a passionate kiss.

Which was admittedly a bit petty of her, but if they were going to have sex with such beautiful women Lena felt it very important to remind Kara she was hers, and perhaps more importantly, to remind the other women that. Who all seemed to understand, and yet be amused, when the kiss was broken, when she got a good look at their reaction. Only then did she lean back and enjoy the show, something she was increasingly looking forward too.

"You're turn." Lena stated softly.

"Absolutely." Sara agreed with a wicked grin.

Unsurprisingly Sara was the first to stand and start removing her clothes, with Nyssa following closely behind, and then Felicity going last. Lena was expecting as much, although she was also expecting them to eventually line-up and start stripping together. Instead, they seemed perfectly content with watching their girlfriend strip, not that Lena could blame them. No, each of them were magnificent in their own way.

And not just because of their hot bodies, but for the style in which they stripped. Like somehow Felicity was even more awkward and endearing then Kara had been during their first time together, while Nyssa was extremely business-like, which was somehow adorable, and Sara, oh Sara's striptease was almost sinfully erotic.

Once they were all naked, except for Lena, Sara grabbed a firm hold of Felicity's face and kissed her just as passionately and possessively as the Luthor had kissed the Super. She then did the same with Nyssa, before they started going back and forth between them, and encouraged them to kiss, something which all three girls got carried away with, and again, Lena couldn't blame them.

And honestly, she was perfectly content with watching the little show, especially as she was confident it was only a matter of time before the real fun got started. Then as Felicity and Nyssa enjoyed the latest kiss Sara stared at Lena expectantly, before finally speaking up.

"Well?" Sara questioned with a raised eyebrow, "What's the matter, Ms Luthor? Waiting for a written invitation?"

"Meaning?" Lena teased.

"Show us what you got." Sara pushed, "Just because you're not going to join the fun right now, doesn't mean you should get out of showing us the goods. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, come on Ms Luthor, show us what ya got."

Lena pretended to think about it for a second, before shrugging it off, "Maybe later. For now, I just want to watch my Kara eat you out. As long as it's what she wants."

"Oh yes Ms Luthor." Kara replied enthusiastically, "Mmmmmmmm, I really want to eat their pussies."

"Then come and get it." Sara encouraged with a wicked grin.

Sara was really impressed with Lena, as not only was it obvious that she was keeping her clothes on to maintain a semblance of power over the rest, but the language she was using was blatantly manipulating sweet Kara into doing whatever she wanted. Although admittedly she was also impressed that it didn't take much to make this girl, who she had thought might be too sweet and innocent for this kind of thing, to agree to group sex with women she had just met.

Especially when the first part of that involved Kara eating the pussy of a stranger. Which became even better for Sara as Kara dropped to her knees and then crawled over to her until she was kneeling in front of her, and then leaned in like she was going to immediately start tonguing her twat only to instead kiss her inner thigh.

MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers