Stuffed Canary Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given that it was the other tops who had done all the work Kara could understand them being upset that Lena had snuck in at the end, and been the one to actually make her cum. However, they more then made up for it by bombarding her with climaxes, and more importantly, several hard and deep anal poundings.

Which just caused Lena to chuckle beautifully, and then once the time was right she started thrusting almost as frequently as the other tops did, making sure they weren't the only ones making the mighty Supergirl cum. God, it was truly the most wonderful experience ever. One which Kara would do anything to receive again. Absolutely anything.

Nyssa again held back and watched Felicity and Sara wear themselves out, so she could be the last to take that cute little ass. Or in this case, perhaps the second last, if Ms Luthor didn't want to disappoint her. Whatever the case, she always thoroughly enjoyed watching it, especially Sara work, as her first girlfriend had always been a natural butt fucker. However, Felicity had made great progress, and once again truly impressed Nyssa with her performance.

Although admittedly, they all had it easy, as this Supergirl was proving to be a truly shameless butt slut. The kind which would make a wonderful addition to their collection. Yes, she understood this world needed it's hero, and they would not deprive them of that. Felicity would never allow it. However, that didn't mean they couldn't come back for regular visits.

From the way that Felicity and Sara pounded that cute little bottom, Nyssa had no doubt that her girlfriends would be all for it, and she became even more determined to do that when it was her turn. Because God, Nyssa had known that this little booty was heavenly before, but now she was working up to using every ounce of strength, and thus truly using it for her pleasure, she saw just how fuck-able it was.

Oh yes, Supergirl's ass was made to be fucked, and one way or another, Nyssa was going to make sure it got destroyed on a daily basis. And she was only too happy to do her part, and in the process proving her credentials as a regular customer for this anal whore.

It started, by slamming her strap-on all the way up that booty, and then pounding it hard and deep right from the get go. Even the biggest anal whores in their collection of lesbian sex slaves struggled to take such a thing, but Supergirl not only took it, but very quickly was able to cum again from it.

And of course, Nyssa pushed roughly on Kara's hair, smacked her butt hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle, and provided verbal abuse, and yet the alien only loved it even more. So much so that she continued cumming, which pushed Nyssa to an incredible climax of her own. Something that, being a seasoned pro, she mostly pushed herself through, even though it was the beginning of the end.

"Yesssssssssssss, cum for me you little bitch! Fucking cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass! Fucking cum! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Nyssa eagerly encouraged, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're a bitch now, Kara. An anal bitch! Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you're an anal loving whore me and my girlfriends are using for our pleasure. You hear me? You're a fuck hole to us. Your shit hole is our fuck hole, mmmmmmmmmmm, and we're gonna use it. Oh yes, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM LIKE THE BITCH YOU ARE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Ultimately, the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, her own words, and the sheer joy of sodomizing such a powerful creature took it's toll, and Nyssa was forced to pull her cock out before she did something embarrassing, like collapse with exhaustion. Then for a few long seconds she, and everyone else, were treated to the sight of Supergirl's butt hole gaping so wide it looked like a truck could drive-through there.

Honestly, if that had been it, it would be an impressive enough anal pounding. And just for a moment, Nyssa was kind of hoping it was. That Lena Luthor would just reach behind Kara Danvers, and spread those well-rounded cheeks, showing off their handiwork. Showing off what everyone else had done to her girlfriend's ass. Then she got a piece of it herself, which admittedly was also something Nyssa loved to see.

Lena had no qualms about destroying Kara's butt hole. She loved this girl with all her heart, but she was a total anal whore. And apparently, a DP whore. Something which Lena was delighted to discover as Kara came on her cock literally a superhuman amount of times, which would have no doubt rendered any normal woman unconscious, but just left this super slut aching for more.

And Lena was only too happy to give her that, albeit after a few long seconds to recover, and she had also been pounding her clit against the other end of the harness, and that, combined with the sheer joy of everything else, and made her cum too. In fact, it made her cum a lot. Not as much as Kara, or maybe even the others, but it was a significant amount.

Fortunately, she was left with just enough to flip Kara onto her back, switch holes, and was again sodomizing Supergirl. Oh yes, this Luthor was once again sodomizing a Super, something which never failed to give Lena an incredible thrill. And in this case, give her the adrenaline she needed to at least match Felicity's performance. Because keeping up with assassins would be hard enough if she had full strength, but after everything it was next to impossible.

But overall Lena was proud of herself, as she made Kara cum again, and that was what was important here. Oh God yes, what was important here, was that she, Lena Luthor, was pounding Supergirl's shit hole with every ounce of her strength, and making that little anal whore her anal whore. Or more accurately, reminding Kara Danvers of what she truly was.

It had been fun to share Kara, a fantasy she initially thought she wouldn't live out, and now she was, the Luthor was mostly happy that she did. However, Lena couldn't help feeling a little jealous at watching other women using her favourite fuck hole.

Although, it was something that she very much used to brutalize Kara's butt hole, this time the alien squirting her cum directly against Lena's stomach, given that the Luthor was leaning over her at the time. She even had her legs over her shoulders, so she was bending the incredibly flexible girl in half in the process. And of course, she was smacking that beautiful bottom, and growling into Supergirl's face that she was hers. Mostly to remind herself, but it also had a very positive effect on her girl.

"Cum for me! Cum for me, you beautiful little slut!" Lena demanded, "Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, cum for me like the beautiful little slut you are! The hot little anal slut! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, you're my butt slut now, Kara! Yessssssssssssssss, ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Supergirl is my anal slut! SUPERGIRL'S SUPERASS IS MINE! ALL MINE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU HEAR ME, KARA? YOUR ASS IS MINE! YOU'RE MINE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

While Lena should've also probably stopped, while she still had some energy left, and thus keep her aura of dominance, she honestly didn't care what the other women thought of her. In fact, she had completely forgotten they existed, as her whole world revolved around the goddess of a woman who was directly underneath her, and how their bodies were connected with a big toy hammering a slutty little butt hole. And of course, just how much they were both getting off on it.

Then, her mind completely melted from ecstasy, and the next thing she knew she was lying down flat against Lena, barely conscious from all the excitement.

"Hey Lena, you want to get off so that Supergirl can spread her cheeks, and show us all what we've done to her?" Sara spoke up loudly, phrasing it as a question, even though it was more of a demand.

"Oh, right..." Lena grinned wickedly, struggling to do as she was told.

When she had, that left Kara blushing, and then Nyssa questioned, "Well, what are you waiting for? Was my beloved not clear?"

"Yes..." Kara blushed furiously. "It's just... do, do you really want me to... do that?"

"Yes." Felicity said firmly, and without hesitation, making her girlfriend's very proud of her.

Sara made that very clear by grinning over at the cute little blonde, who blushed and lowered her gaze. Then their attention returned to the third, much stronger blonde, who after a few more long seconds of hesitation did as she was told, and then pushed her cute little bottom into the air. The cute little bottom they had thoroughly stretched out, something that was clear even before the mighty Supergirl reached back, and spread her cheeks wide apart.

However, it did a beautiful job at emphasizing the gape. The gape Sara, her girlfriend's, and Kara's girlfriend had created. Which of course, they were happy to take photos of, something that had to be faster than usual, as Sara could already see the tell-tale signs of that ass hole beginning to heal.

Then Sara questioned, "So, who wants to taste Supergirl's butt?"

"Oh, I do, I do." Kara quickly replied, partly to get more ass cream, and probably to get out of this embarrassing situation. Even if she kind of liked it.

"I don't know... you've already had a lot of butt cream." Sara noted to herself thoughtfully, and then offered, "How about you, Lena? Wanna taste your girlfriend's ass?"

"Erm..." Lena blushed, briefly glanced it Kara, who was looking at her pleadingly, and then admitted, "Not at Kara's expense."

"But you do want it?" Sara question knowingly, and then when there was a telling silence, she offered, "In that case, you suck my cock, and Kara can clean the dicks of Nyssa and Felicity."

"Sounds fair." Lena admitted, before being the one to give Kara a look.

"I suppose." Kara grumbled.

"Right then, it seems you have your orders. So obey them. And us." Nyssa pushed.

"Yes Mistress Nyssa." Kara replied softly, and did as she was told.

"Yes Mistress Sara." Lena replied teasingly, but still did as she was told.

Obviously one of them should clarify that Kara should at least wait until Lena's lips were around Sara's cock before moving, if only so everyone else could enjoy the view for a little longer. But it was hard to complain, as they got a pretty wonderful view.

And Supergirl just seemed so happy, going back and forth between the strap-ons of Felicity and Nyssa, savouring the taste of the deepest part of her own bowels, before moving lower on the dildos. Which was a sight that Lena Luthor got to enjoy as well, as she very slowly made her way to Sara, although it was hard to tell whether this was her keeping a bit of control, or just because she was extremely tired from what they had just done.

Either way, the rich woman eventually wrapped her lips around the head of the assassin's cock, and just like her precious girlfriend, she moaned loudly at the taste. Oh yes, Lena Luthor moaned loudly and happily at the taste of Supergirl's butt. Which was apparently a big deal in this universe, but to Sara, it was just making one hot girl taste the ass of another on her cock.

Although the fact that these two girls were dating was quite the bonus. As was the fact that Lena was either a top, or a switch who preferred topping. Although despite that fact, she did quite the wonderful job. Oh yes, the rich and powerful woman gave her a wonderful blow job, very much worthy of praise, even though Sara stayed silent, and just enjoyed the view.

Although Lena didn't take the cock quite as deep as Kara took the ones she was in charge of cleaning, to her credit, she still made sure to get every bit of that butt cream. Although, not by deep throating it. No, instead she licked the base, but that was just fine with Sara. After all, it provided a bit of variety. Besides, either way, it was an amazing show.

One which Sara very much hoped to see again. Oh yes, she had every intention of going back to her own universe, but The White Canary was thinking that they should stay for a while, and spend at least a few days, stuffing the mighty Supergirl. And ideally, a few of Supergirl's hot little friends, like Lena Luthor.