Stuffed Canary Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was an impressive bit of teasing, but totally unnecessary, as Sara had been turned on ever since she first met this woman with incredible power, and just the idea of being able to play with her was enough to get her going. Especially with the vision of Supergirl first crawling towards her, and then kneeling before her.

However, Sara didn't want to be whiny about it. Sure, sometimes she was that inpatient, but that annoyed even her, and she didn't want to look bad in front of these new friends. Or girlfriends for that matter. Besides, it was not long before Kara had kissed all the way up her thigh and then gently kissed her pussy and then gave it one very long, slow lick.

Of course that lick was followed by another, and another, and another, albeit not quite as slow, and Kara didn't linger on her clit. In fact, she completely ignored it, suggesting that Supergirl wanted to give Sara a long, drawn-out pussy licking, something the White Canary was very much in favour of.

Especially as Kara was doing an excellent job at teasing her, which was most likely thanks to the training she received from Ms Luthor, a.k.a. her girlfriend, and maybe even Mistress. Sadly it wasn't something that Sara was going to enjoy for that long before one of her girlfriends would demand a turn, so she decided to make the most of it, carefully watching Kara as she did so, trying not to push things too far.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmm, lick my pussy just like that. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, just like that, good girl." Sara moaned happily, reaching down to stroke Kara's hair, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, that's so good. You lick my pussy so good. Just like my sister! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, my big sister Laurel eats pussy just like you do Kara. Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yes, just as good as you. I trained her to. Oh yes, I trained my big sister to eat pussy sooooooooo gooooooooddddddddddd, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssss. I wonder if your sister would eat pussy this good if I trained her? Or you did? Or, maybe your precious Ms Luthor did?"

"Behave." Lena warned with a growl.

In response to that Sara just gave her a cheeky smile, and then returned her attention to the mighty Supergirl, to find that Kara was now staring up at her. The expression was kind of hard to read, so Sara decided it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if she eased off a bit from the dirty talk. However, it was telling that throughout Sara's words Kara never really slowed down the pussy licking, suggesting she was intrigued by what the other woman was saying.

Admittedly Kara could've also been distracted by exactly what she was doing, but one of her powers was supposed to be super hearing, so the Canary was as confident as she could be that this sweet and innocent seeming girl was curious what it would be like to fool around with her foster sister. Something which Sara was determined to make a reality.

Nyssa was also shamelessly imagining such a perverted thing, something she could easily get lost in, if it wasn't for one of her precious girlfriends getting her pussy eaten right in front of her by their latest beautiful playmate. In fact, that was two things she could get lost in, so together it was quite a powerful combination, and she was satisfied with just watching for quite a while.

Oh yes, she loved watching her girls receiving pleasure like this. Maybe especially Sara, although it was really close. Admittedly Sara could be a selfish little bitch, and as much as Nyssa enjoyed watching eventually she insisted on her beloved Canary sharing the wealth with the rest of them.

"Sara, don't you think you've hog that mouth long enough?" Nyssa questioned with a raised eyebrow, "Oh yes, give the rest of us a turn with that hot little mouth."

"All you have to do is ask sweetie." Sara reassured her woman, before turning to her latest conquest, "You heard my girlfriend bitch, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, get over there and eat her pussy. Let's share the wealth. Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I know my girls want their turn with you, and I bet you want your turn with them, don't you super slut? Huh? You want to taste my girlfriends?"

"Yes Ms Lance." Kara answered when she reluctantly pulled her face out of that tasty treat in front of her.

"Mistress Sara." Sara corrected.

"Yes Mistress Sara." Kara parroted.

"Yes what?" Sara pushed.

"Yes Mistress Sara, I want to taste your girlfriends." Kara obediently answered, quickly adding, "I wanna eat all their pussies! All your pussies, ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I want to prove I'm a total slut for pussy! Please, oh please Mistress Sara, mmmmmmmmmm, allow me the privilege of worshiping all your yummy little cunts! Let Supergirl eat you all out and make you cum."

After taking a few long seconds to enjoy the begging Sara pushed, "Well, prove it then! Yeahhhhhhhhh, prove to my Nyssa just how much you love cunt."

"Yes Mistress Sara, thank you Mistress Sara." Kara replied and obeyed.

It was really quite impressive how quickly this seemingly sweet and innocent girl had gone from being so unsure about this situation, to saying such filth, and then immediately following up with crawling towards Nyssa to obey the commands of her new Mistress. Or more accurately, temporary Mistress, as Lena Luthor had already proven herself in Nyssa's eyes as deserving of such a hot little sub.

Which was good, because the mighty Supergirl deserve to have a Mistress worthy of her, and if she hadn't Nyssa would have been tempted to take her with them, despite the number of subs they had already. Hell, she was still tempted now that she got to see this powerful creature crawling towards her, and that feeling only increased when Kara was kneeling before her and eagerly licking her pussy.

Like with Sara before her Kara didn't immediately give Nyssa what she wanted right away, choosing instead to kiss her way down her inner thigh, almost making the assassin whimper with need. She was just about able to stop herself, but she couldn't stop herself from letting out some sound as Kara stuck out her tongue and slid it over her pussy lips.

It then continued to be a struggle to maintain her composure as Kara repeated the process, working that talented little tongue of hers from the bottom of her pussy right the way up to the top. The other girl even lingered on Nyssa's clit the perfect amount, namely not at all after the first lick, and then gradually beginning to graze it with every other lick.

Which again made Nyssa very impressed with 'Ms Luthor', who clearly knew how to teach a girl how to eat pussy. Or maybe this was one of the many superpowers Kara possessed? If it was possible, and Nyssa definitely like the idea of both. After all, plenty of women had proven to be skilled at this kind of thing without needing superpowers, her Sara and Felicity amongst them.

Not to mention all the many, many women they had seduced and in some cases enslaved. Although whatever the case, Nyssa was more than happy to assist and enjoying the results for as long as she was allowed to enjoy them, while mindful of the fact that it wouldn't be long before she gave someone else the chance to appreciate this talented tongue.

Kara was certainly appreciating the time to savour each new pussy she was getting to sample. Especially as she could only handle so much at the time. Because this was really, really crazy. Admittedly, her idea of normal was a certain amount of craziness, but even by her standards this was off the charts.

Because it was one thing to finally accept her homosexuality and start to date a woman, it was another thing to be the centre of a lesbian gang bang, while her ladylove watched no less. And the craziest part? It all just felt so natural. So right. Like this was what she was meant to be doing with her life, perhaps even more than being Supergirl. Which was a kind of scary thought, but in that moment it was true.

In that wonderful moment Kara Danvers was having the time of her life tasting her third ever pussy, which pretty much confirmed her status as a lesbian. Well, maybe that happened with Sara, but she could just about argue that was a fluke, while Lena was simply the person she had fall in love with, regardless of gender. Even as she had become more comfortable with herself.

There were those tiny doubts in the back of Kara's mind, and this experience more or less put all of them to rest, because pussy was just so yummy. Oh yes, Lena, Sara and Nyssa all tasted different, and yet similar, and she loved it all, and couldn't wait to taste Felicity. And maybe others. Hopefully others. Although she couldn't think about that right now. Especially when she was about to get her chance with Felicity.

Confirming that Felicity softly asked, "My turn?"

"Felicity sweetie, we keep telling you... if you want something, take it." Nyssa grinned.

Which got her a glare from Felicity, who insisted, "And I keep telling you, I prefer to be polite. For example, Kara, would you please come over here and eat my pussy?"

Admittedly Kara hesitated for a moment, but when Nyssa eased the grip on the back of her head she eagerly turned to her fellow nerd and replied, "Yes Mistress Felicity, mmmmmmmm, gladly."

Which she really, really was, as it was further proving herself the lesbian, she wanted to be now, and the lesbian she apparently always was. The lesbian slut, Kara thought with a blush, although it was an accurate title, and one everyone was clearly thinking.

Something that maybe should've put her off, but instead it only pushed her to eagerly crawl over to where Felicity was standing, and give her the exact same treatment, namely briefly teasing her by kissing her thighs before tasting her fourth ever pussy. Unsurprisingly she loved that, just as much as the others, something she proved from literally moaning in pleasure from the first taste of this new pussy, and then she eagerly started lapping away at it.

Of course, as much as she loved each flavour this pussy joined the other two new twats she had recently tasted as her second favourite flavours of womanhood. Oh yes, it was a three-way tie of tastiness, but they couldn't quite compare to the treat waiting for her in between Lena's long legs. That to her was truly perfection, even if admittedly she was biased because of the whole being in love with her thing.

But still, she was very much looking forward to sampling that treat again, and couldn't help compare it to the treats that she was sampling now. Something she would still do a lot of over the next few minutes, and Kara dearly loved every second of it. Especially when she was awarded with a even more yummy treat.

Felicity was really grateful when Sara simply grabbed Kara by the hair and yanked her over to her without simply so much as a 'my turn'. Something they all knew Sara wouldn't be able to do unless the mighty Supergirl wanted her too, meaning that Felicity felt a lot better about this rough treatment than she had with others. In fact, it helped keep her on her high.

That, and she just loved watching her girlfriends getting pleasured, even if it wasn't her doing it. Best of all, it didn't keep her so high that she was ready to cum when it was her turn, hence why she was really, really grateful for it, as it meant she got to enjoy Kara's talented tongue, and this whole experience for a long time, as the super powerful creature was passed between them like a piece of meat over and over again.

In a weird way it reminded Felicity of the first time she met Sara, and especially when she joined Team Arrow. Of course that hadn't got the same treatment as this, although knowing Sara she would have welcomed it from Oliver, Diggle and especially Felicity.

But again, she was losing focus, the point was that Sara had seemed annoyingly good at everything at that point, and Kara definitely seemed that way now, although in the case of someone actually called Supergirl, she may truly have no weaknesses. She was certainly proving to be the perfect little pussy licking sub, using the exact right amount of tongue on her cunt, and especially on her clit, exactly when Felicity wanted it.

Actually, the downside to that, if it could be called a downside, was that Felicity soon found herself aching to cum. In fact, it was pretty much every time she was treated to more of that tongue work. Which ironically made her want to hold back longer, and she really did want to make her girlfriends proud, especially when they were topping someone for the first time.

And no doubt knowing them, they were already plotting ways they could get to Ms Luthor too. However Felicity Smoak was not Supergirl, or a trained assassin, and although her time with Nyssa and Sara had dramatically increased her stamina, she was fighting a losing battle, and ultimately she had to beg for more.

"Make me cum, oh please, make me cum!" Felicity whimpered pathetically, before remembering she was supposed to make it sound like an order, "I mean, make me cum! Now! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, make me cum in your pretty little mouth and all over that cute little face of yours! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, just like that, ooooooooooooooh mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, good girl! That's a very, very good girl. Good little rug muncher. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, you eat pussy so good, sooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooodddddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm fuck! Oh yes! Oh Kara! Supergirl! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddddddd, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!"

Unsurprisingly given how eager and skilled Kara was, it wasn't long before Felicity got exactly what she wanted, and it really, really didn't take much. Admittedly, that was also because she was wound up tight at that point, but that was mostly down to this perfect girl, making it very easy for Felicity to understand why Lena had fallen in love with her. Hell, if she wasn't madly in love with Sara and Nyssa.

She might do the same, especially considering how hard Kara made her cum with just one well-timed tongue thrust into her cunt. Also the fact that after that Kara just kept making her cum, until it felt like one continuous orgasm, and she completely lost the ability to think coherently.

Kara was always glad of her superspeed whenever she was going down on Lena, because it meant that she could pull her tongue out of the other woman's pussy, wrap her lips around her entrance, and swallow every single drop, she had to give her. It was definitely the same for Felicity, so again she was grateful, even if again in her opinion Felicity's cum wasn't quite as good as Lena's cum.

Although again, it was still pretty amazing, and it was the exact same thing for Nyssa's and Sara's cum. Of course, she was a good sub, and waited to be asked, but both the assassins had the decency to wait until one of their girlfriends created a break before asking, pretty much meaning that Kara got to squeeze as much cum as possible out of each woman, before moving on to the next.

"My turn?" Sara announced, phrasing it as a question, but making it clear it was a demand, "Oooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, get over here Kara and eat my pussy! Fuck it til I cum! Oh yeah, I wanna cum in your hot little mouth, and all over your pretty little face, just like you made Felicity do. Oh God, I loved watching you fuck my girlfriend. Mmmmmmmm, I loved watching you fuck my girlfriend with your tongue. Felicity is so hot, isn't she? Especially when she cums, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, and she tastes amazing. Oh yes, give me a taste! Give me a taste of that treatment, and make me cum! Oh yes, fuck me! Tongue fuck me you little bitch, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, make me fucking cum, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddd!"

Nyssa was greatly amused by everything she was seeing and hearing, but inevitably she ordered, while making it absolutely clear it was in order, "My turn! Oh yes, it's my turn now. Yes, I know that Sara hasn't had you very long, but trust me, that bitch gets spoilt every day. And she'll want to save some of that energy, so come give me some of that talented little tongue. Oh yes, show me just how good you are. Just how good you made my girlfriend's cum. Ooooooooooh yesssssssss, that's what I like to see, ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, eat me! Eat me you bitch! Ah fuck yeah, tongue fuck me and make me cum! Do it! Do it now, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, make me cum you whore, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

The addition of these wonderful words, and just the sheer fact that she was making multiple different women cum one after the other while Lena watched with a wicked smile on her face meant that Kara could've easily cum too. All it would take was a slight rubbing of her clit, maybe a finger or two into her needy pussy. But she chose not to, as she wanted to give these women all her attention.

Besides, she was sure that one way or another, they would return the favour. And even if they didn't, Ms Luthor would be only too happy to do it for them. And maybe she would do it even now, as even though mind reading wasn't one of her abilities she knew that Lena was currently considering slipping in behind her and just doing it, and if she had, she would welcome it. But no, Kara was left untouched, at least for now, and as long as that changed soon she didn't mind.

Naturally one very pleasant alternative was that once she was done making the other women cum she would finally be given a chance with her favourite pussy in the whole world, that obviously being Lena Luthor's pussy. Oh yes, Kara would happily give up her own chance for pleasure if it meant pleasuring her precious Ms Luthor, her mouth-watering at the thought. Or at least it would be, if it wasn't busy.

Kara grinned at her own joke, which and then had her pulled back on the last orgasm, allowing Sara to squirt her cream all over her face. Which was already pretty cum coated, as she allowed some to escape to make her feel more like a slut, but this made sure she was properly drenched.

It was hard to tell whether Sara appreciated this, as shortly afterwards she stumbled back in exhaustion, allowing Kara to first admire her handiwork, namely to the very satisfied women, and then look at her Mistress for approval. Ms Luthor was only too happy to give her that in the form of a passionate kiss, and while it wasn't fresh pussy, or a finger in her own needy twat, she very much welcomed it.

Especially as Lena was getting to taste three different women on her lips, and then in her mouth, which was quite the unique thrill. Something Kara could've happily done for much longer, although considering what they were moving on to the last thing on her mind was complaining.

"So, who wants to get fucked?" Sara teased.

"Me." Kara said dryly, before pleading, "Oh please fuck me, mmmmmmmmm, I need it so bad."

"And how should we fuck you, Kara?" Lena pushed with a wicked grin.

"However you want." Kara quickly replied, like a good girl, although then she bit her lip, and then added after that, "But like, maybe with toys?"

"How about all at once?" Sara gently pushed, before clarifying, "You know, the three of us put on strap-ons, and fuck the two of you? Or maybe we could all just gang up on Supergirl? Mmmmmmmm, I'm good with either, but I definitely want to give Supergirl a double stuffing. Or better yet, a triple stuffing. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that would be so hot."

"You know what that means, don't you Kara?" Nyssa grinned wickedly, "Cause if you don't, we'd be happy to tell you."

"And we'd also tell you that, you don't have to do anything you don't want too." Felicity quickly chimed in.

"I, I know what it means." Kara blushed, before quickly clarifying, "Or, I'm pretty sure I can guess."