Stuffed Canary Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That shouldn't be a problem." Lena purred, "Supergirl loves it up the butt."

"Lena!" Kara snapped, whined and blushed all the same time.

"I'm the one who trained her too." Lena revealed with a wicked grin, "Mmmmmmm yessssssss, I, Lena Luthor, was the one to pop Supergirl's anal cherry. It remains one of my finest moments, and while I must confess, I rather liked being the only one to have fucked that ass, the idea of Supergirl being made air tight is just too delicious to pass up. Assuming you're okay with that, Kara?"

Again, Kara blushed furiously, but after a paused nodded. Then when that didn't seem to be enough Kara weakly admitted, "Ye, yes... I, I want too."

"Are you sure?" Felicity pushed.

"Yes." Kara confirmed with a soft smile.

"Well then, let us get to it." Nyssa beamed, summoning some strap-ons from the nearest consul, and starting to hand them out, "Strap-ons all around."

"And one for me, thank you very much." Lena quickly insisted, "If I must share Kara this way, I insist on being involved. Ideally with my cock buried in her cunt, so she can cum all over it."

"Fine by me." Sara shrugged, quickly attaching her cock and then ordering, "Hey Kara, get on your knees and suck these cocks. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssss, get them nice and ready for your fuck holes."

"Yes Mistress Sara." Kara replied softly, and did as she was told.

Lena was deeply amused by the fact that Kara waited for her to equip herself, before moving to her, and giving her the honour of receiving the first blow job. Although she suspected this had less to do with annoying their guests, and everything to do with Kara doing what made her feel comfortable, which definitely had her second guessing this arrangement.

After all, they had gone pretty far already, and arguably this should be the end of it. Although, maybe she could let them just watch? Oh yes, Lena loved that idea. Fucking the mighty Supergirl, her Kara, in all of her fuck holes, with an audience? What could possibly be more fun? Well, other than making this normally sweet and innocent girl take it in all of her holes at once.

The point was that Lena would be happy with whatever Kara was comfortable with, but she would definitely welcomed Kara taking the head of her freshly acquired cock into her pretty little mouth and starting to suck on it. Oh yes, Lena couldn't think of anything more erotic than the sight of this goddess of a woman on her knees before her, sucking her strap-on and getting it nice and ready for one of her other holes.

Especially when Kara started bobbing her head up and down, taking more and more of it into her mouth, and eventually down her throat. Which was impressive, even for someone who knew exactly what Kara was capable of, while their guests were completely taken by surprise. Soon they would learn not to underestimate this amazing woman, but for now Lena almost enjoyed the looks on their faces as much as she loved watching Kara suck her cock.

After a few moments of giving a thorough blow job Kara suggested, "Lena, can you please lay down so that I can ride you, while continuing to suck cock?"

"Of course." Lena beamed, "I think that's a splendid idea."

Either everybody else agreed, or they didn't want to push their luck. Whatever the case, there was nothing going to stop the two girlfriends from becoming one, as one of Kara's favourite songs went.

Not that she was really expecting anyone to complain, as they were busy waiting to get their turn with that perfect little mouth, even if it was busy for a few long minutes moaning, gasping, whimpering, and crying out in pure pleasure as Kara positioned her pussy over Lena's strap-on, and then slowly but forcefully pushed herself downwards. Oh yes, she didn't stop until every single inch of the dildo was buried inside her, and she was sitting on Lena's lap. Something she got to savour for a few long seconds, before getting a cock in her face.

"Are we forgetting something?" Sara teased.

"No Mistress Sara." Kara reassured, before wrapping her lips around that strap-on directly in front of her.

Proving that she was worthy of her superhero name Kara started gently bouncing up and down the cock in her cunt, while enthusiastically sucking on the one in her mouth. Lena wondered if Kara appreciated this moment like she did, or if she was too busy sucking on that cock to appreciate this was Supergirl's first ever double stuffing.

That the mighty Supergirl was being spit roasted, being fucked at both ends, a cock in her mouth and in her pussy at the exact same time. Lena certainly had a combination of those words echoing in her head as her precious Kara went back and forth between those dildos. And then it got even better, when Sara kneeled down behind her.

"Ready to get triple stuffed?" Sara asked with a wicked grin.

"Yes." Kara replied immediately, after taking the cock out of her mouth. She then blushed, and yet added, "Please triple stuff me. Mmmmmmmm Rao, I wanna be fucked in all my holes. Please? Oh God, fuck me!"

"And when did we agree that you'd get to be the first to fuck such a powerful creature's ass?" Nyssa grumbled, and then when she got a look from the others, she clarified with a sigh, "Among the three of us, I mean."

"But it's my turn." Sara pointed out smugly.

When the eyes of her girlfriends turn to her, Felicity pushed, but quickly admitted, "She's... she's right, and, and you know it."

"Fine." Nyssa sighed, before telling her smugly smirking Canary, "But you'll pay for this."

"I hope so." Sara chuckled wickedly, before turning her attention to her pray, and requesting, "Lena, would you kindly spread your girlfriend's ass cheeks for me. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, make it easier for me to sodomy Supergirl, and so that my girlfriends can get the best possible look at me butt fucking your girlfriend."

Lena raised her eyebrow at that choice of words, but then smiled, and told the cheeky bitch, "Oh absolutely. Anything to make Kara feel good."

Sara chuckled wickedly again, and considered pointing out this would be an effective way to do exactly that, but that pretty much went without saying. More importantly, she was stunned into silence by the beautiful sight of Lena reaching back, grabbing two handfuls of Kara's butt cheeks and pulling them apart nice and wide, exposing Supergirl's most private hole, and offering it up to Sara as a gift.

As something for her to use for her pleasure. Their mutual pleasure. And that was exactly what Sara was going to do. So after savouring the moment for a few long seconds, Sara pressed the tip of her strap-on against that forbidden hole. Okay, maybe she should have prepared it with a finger first, but she figured someone with the power of Supergirl could handle it, and allegedly she had done this before.

That was kind of hard to believe, given just how tight Kara turned out to be, Sara having to use every ounce of her strength to make that back door even start to open for her. Then again, if Supergirl had super healing, which was most likely the case, then perhaps her ass hole naturally returned to virgin tightness.

Either way, it was enough to make Sara second-guess the decision to make this quick, but Kara seemed to be whimpering and trembling with excitement, so ultimately, she followed through on anally penetrating Supergirl. Even if it did take all her strength to do it, it was totally worth it to watch that incredibly tight hole stretch wider, and wider, and wider, until finally the head slipped through and into this incredibly powerful woman's ass.

Which unsurprisingly had Kara crying out in pain, and then Felicity checking on her, "Are you okay? Because no matter how they act, if you ask them to stop, they will."

"I'm fine." Kara quickly snapped, softening her tone as she quickly added, "Oh God, please don't stop! Fuck me! Mmmmmmmm, fuck my slutty little ass! Please?"

"It's her Super healing." Lena explained, confirming Sara's suspicions, "It makes her ass forever virgin tight."

"Mmmmmmmm, sounds to me like she's the perfect anal slut." Sara purred with wicked delight.

"My thoughts exactly." Lena grinned wickedly back.

Although honestly, Sara barely heard it, as she was too busy pushing her hips forwards, causing inch after inch of that long, thick dick to slide into that virgin tight, and yet slutty, butt hole. Which certainly made the most unique anal penetration that the Canary had ever been a part of. Because sure, Nyssa's ass returned to a certain amount of virgin tightness because she rarely took it up the ass, but the difference was noticeable for someone as experienced as Sara.

Hell, this was probably the tightest hole she'd ever penetrated and stuff full of cock, and yet instead of whimpering with mostly pain Kara was crying out, gasping and even moaning in pure pleasure, and the real fun hadn't even begun yet. Which made her eager to see what was to come, and yet at the same time, she wanted to savour every moment of this.

Given that she had a reputation to maintain, and the overly cautious Felicity watching over her, Sara of course maintained this slow technique throughout the butt stuffing, and the initial ass fucking. Hell, she even paused after the initial anal penetration, and then again, once her thighs came to rest against those butt cheeks, announcing every single inch of that big dick was buried deep within the bowels of Supergirl.

Admittedly, that was more for her own benefit, because as always she wanted to savour such precious moments, but it was not long before she gave Kara exactly what she wanted, AKA, a nice slow anal fucking. Something which again, practically made Sara and her girlfriends drool with lust, as it was on perfect display thanks to Lena continuing to spread those cheeks.

Felicity had to admit, she was probably the one most lost in that beautiful sight for now, given that it was the other women again hogging the available fuck holes. But in moments like this, she just couldn't be mad at them. Not her Sara, and her Nyssa. Mostly because they just looked so beautiful double teaming a slut. Or in this case triple teaming.

Which was exactly what Kara, and her girlfriend, wanted. Oh yes, Felicity wished she could be involved in the equation in some way, and she would have gladly taken Lena's place, so that all three members of their little trio of dominance could have ganged up on Kara. But there was definitely something to be said for watching the mighty Supergirl taking her girlfriend's cock, while taking the strap-ons of Nyssa and Sara at the exact same time.

Especially as Kara obviously loved it so much, moaning happily around the cock in her mouth that she was reduced to the joy of being double stuffed, and then better yet, triple stuffed. Something that Felicity knew all too well was heaven, maybe especially for the receiver. Hence why of all three of them, she was always willing to go in the middle.

Well that, and Nyssa and especially Sara just couldn't get enough of her fat ass. And from the sounds of it, Kara loved it just as much as she did, making Felicity very jealous of her. But of course, she was also jealous of her girls, especially Sara. And while she loved them with all her heart, especially Sara was a total butt hog, so if Felicity really wanted a piece of that ass, she was going to need to fight for it. Not physically, thank God, but still.

"Sara, don't you think it's time that Supergirl got to taste her own butt?" Felicity questioned, her word sounding deafening in the room, which felt mostly silent. That almost put her off, but the chance to get a piece of that well-rounded bottom pushed her to add, "And don't you think it's time that someone else got a piece of that ass? Like me! To be clear, I'm calling dibs."

"Awww, baby..." Sara purred wickedly, as soon as she had properly awoken from her trance of lust, "As you know... all you have to do is ask."

It was typical of Sara to tease her like that, but Felicity wasn't in a position to tease her about it. Mostly because Sara instantly pulled her dick out of Kara's ass, leaving that forbidden hole already slightly gaping, and pretty much crying out for more cock. Oh, and if Felicity dawdled, she really would lose her shot at getting a turn with that fuck hole.

So instead she quickly replaced Sara, and pushed her strap-on straight into that loosened back door, with much the same results as Sara. Namely Supergirl crying out happily around the dildo in her mouth, as another one slowly made it's way through her back hole and then back passage, filling up her tailpipe with long, thick strap-on dick.

Just like Sara before her, Felicity did pause to savour the precious moments that she anally penetrated this incredibly powerful woman, and then when she had stuffed every single inch of strap-on inside her. Inside Supergirl's shit-pipe! That's where her cock now was, at the same time Lena's cock was in her cunt, and Nyssa's cock was still in her mouth, and it was now Sara who was just hanging back, thoroughly enjoying the show.

God, Felicity thought she might cum just from the mental high alone, so she could only imagine what Kara was feeling. Well, she could more accurately remember it, but she tried not to. No, she tried just focus on dominant thoughts, as she became only the third person to sodomize Supergirl.

Kara had fantasized about this on occasion, but she never thought it would happen. Never thought that she would have to go through with it, even after Lena had introduced her to the joys of anal sex. But Rao, was she ever glad that she been brave enough to give it a try. And she had her loving girlfriend to thanks, who actually encouraged this. And it was other superheroes doing this to her.

She could trust other heroes keep quiet about this, right? Well, they would leave soon, then it wouldn't matter, but right now Kara would have been happy for her precious Supergirl persona of to be outed as a total lesbian slut, if it meant this incredible pleasure would continue. In fact, part of her wanted to shout it from the rooftops, at least in that moment, as it would have added ended to her pleasure.

She just imagined a sex tape of this being released, and completely ruining her career. Both of them. Of course, that tape would never be able to accurately describe what she was feeling. To feel three cocks inside her at once, especially in her pussy and ass, as they were moving together, and the thin wall which separated them. And of course, she was receiving the majority of the pleasure from these two holes.

However, while the rest was mental, there was something to be said for the cock in her mouth, enhancing her sluttyness, and giving her something to do. Of course, there was a way which this could be even better. Something that Felicity had mentioned, no less. Which took a frustratingly long time to happen, but eventually she got it.

"Hey Nyssa, don't you think it's about time that Supergirl got to taste her tight little ass during this triple stuffing?" Sara questioned, and then when her first girlfriend turned their attention to her, Sara continued, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, it's time to see just how big a slut Supergirl is, mmmmmmmmm, by making her go ass to mouth, in the middle of getting her pussy and ass stuffed. And don't worry, oooooooooooh you'll get another turn. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, you can have her mouth back, right after you've had her ass. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, come on Nyssa, it's time to really get this party started. And you know it."

"I suppose." Nyssa grumbled, doing as requested, while briefly kissing Sara in the process.

If given the chance, Kara would happily beg for that twisted privilege, as Lena had taught her to love ass to mouth. And this time was even better, because instead of being a submissive act at the end of the fun, Kara got to taste it, while still being fucked. Fucked like never before.

Oh yes, Mistress Nyssa shoved the cock straight from Kara's ass into her mouth, Supergirl moaning happily as she was tasting her own butt, while getting her bottom filled with strap-on dildo again. Which was a heavenly process which was repeated over and over again, Mistress Sara, Mistress Felicity and Mistress Nyssa going back and forth in between those slutty little fuck holes, and redefining Kara's understanding of ecstasy.

Especially because Lena was there the entire time. Kara was pretty sure she would never be able to do this without her girlfriend encouraging her every step of the way. Mostly, she didn't even have to use words to do so, instead preferring to gently caress and kiss Kara's skin. Admittedly she couldn't reach as much of it as usual, mostly concentrating on Kara's tits, but that was more than enough under these twisted circumstances.

In fact, they might have too much, as for all her superhuman stamina, Supergirl found herself craving an orgasm already. Or ideally, a whole bunch of them, which would no doubt be the case with these incredible women. However, she did her best to ignore that urge for now.

Mostly, she just concentrated on sucking those cocks, giving each of them more ravenous and hungry blow jobs than she'd ever given before. Normally she would work softly and gently, because normally she was doing it to make the shaft wet so she could ride it, or sucking it clean of her juices.

At least with Lena. In the past she had even given her boyfriends a few blow jobs that was designed to make them cum, but those had been nowhere near as enthusiastic and passionate as the ones that she found herself giving Mistress Sara, Mistress Felicity and Mistress Nyssa. At least after the first time. The first time she made the mistake of giving a long, drawn-out BJ, and as a result she missed out on some precious butt cream. She would not make that mistake again.

So she sucked cock after cock, completely losing track of who was in her ass and who was in her mouth. It didn't really matter at this point, but the fact that she forgot made her feel even more like a nasty little slut. Which was a feeling that she shouldn't like, and she didn't. She loved it. Again, especially because her beloved Lena Luthor was there every step of the way, showing her nothing but love and support. Rao, how did she get so lucky?

That thought echoing in her mind as she was bombarded with wonderful encouragement, until it just became too much for her, and she had to beg to cum. Because she was trying to hold back pretty much this whole time, so this heavenly kiss could last for longer, but even Supergirl had her limits.

"Make me cum, mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, fuck me hard and make me cum!" Kara cried out loudly and disparately, "Yessssssssssssss, ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, pound my tight little ass hole! Pound it hard and deep, mmmmmmmmm, and fuck my pussy too! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, slam fuck both those fuck holes and make me cum! Please? Oh please, fuck me! Ah fuck, make me cum like a DP whore! Please? Oh please, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, THAT'S IT! HARDER, HARDER, HARDER, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OH RAO!"

Finally the pace started to increase, pushing her to the edge of orgasm in seconds, and then over it. More accurately, whoever was fucking her ass pushed her to the edge of climax, and then it was Lena who pushed her over it by thrusting upwards into her cunt. The timing was perfect, just like Lena.

And the orgasm which followed. Oh Rao, that double stimulation was like nothing Kara had ever experienced before, far stronger than any other kind of climax. Admittedly, she kind of wished there was still a cock in her mouth at the time, more for the mental high of being triple stuffed than anything else, but it was still truly mind blowing. Especially as it became a battle of wills between Lena and the other tops.