Stuffed Canary Pt. 19

Story Info
Alex, Lena, and Sam get fully stuffed.
11.8k words
4.6
4.2k
4
0

Part 19 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow, Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"So, you used to be a super villain, huh?" Felicity blurted out, and then blush when the room went eerily silent, "I, I just meant that, well, my girlfriends are former assassins, who turned their backs on their old ways, to try and do some good in the world, and my hands aren't exactly clean either. So I just want to say, I get it. Or at least, they do. But we don't have to talk about it, if you don't want too."

There were a few more long seconds of silence, and then Sara softly added, "Felicity doesn't mean to bring back painful memories for you, but trust me, I know from experience that it's really easy to ignore your past, and pretend it didn't happen. But it really does help to talk about it. So if you want to talk, we can. This is a judgment free zone."

"However, I'm fascinated by how one becomes a super villain." Nyssa chimed in, rather cheerfully given the subject matter, "I myself dispute the label of villain, but I do admit to have done a lot of the things I'm not proud of. As Sara said, it helped to talk. And we do have so many questions. If you're willing, of course."

Another brief pause, then Kara softly admitted, "It's not that simple..."

"I can speak for myself." Sam interrupted, admittedly rather harshly. She then softened her tone as she continued, "It wasn't technically me. I had an alter ego, which took over my body, robbing me of my free will. But... I still get flashes. Memories. Because I was there the whole time, somewhere, I just... I just don't remember it that well. For better or for worse."

"I see." Nyssa said softly, "And now you're trying to make up for the things you did?"

"Yes." Sam said softly.

"So you still have the powers?" Felicity questioned.

"Not as much as I did before, but yes." Sam admitted, "But... but even though Reign is gone, I'm always afraid that she'll come back, worse than ever before. That it's only a matter of time. But in the meantime, I, I want to make a difference. And... I'm trying. I really am. And with the help of my friends, I feel like I'm getting somewhere."

"We're so proud of you." Alex squeezed the other girl's hand, Lena and Kara echoing that statement in some form or another.

"Yeah, I get that." Sara said softly, before turning the conversation where she wanted it, "It's funny though..."

"What is?" Sam frowned.

"You and Alex are like a mirror image of Kara and Lena." Sara said, before elaborating her point, "Two Kryptonians with extraordinary physical abilities, dating two bad ass human women. It's enough to make a girl wonder, exactly who would be the top, and who would be the bottom in this scenario?"

"Sara!" Alex scolded.

"That's, that's a little personal." Sam blushed.

"I thought that was the whole point of this whole, getting to know each other?" Nyssa quipped.

"And here I thought it was just a good excuse to drink?" Lena teased.

"That too." Sara admitted.

"Yes, but surely some things should be off limits, shouldn't they?" Alex questioned.

"Absolutely." Felicity agreed, giving her girlfriends some side eye, while reassuring Sam, "You don't have to do something you don't want too."

Sam smiled softly, only to push again when Lena admitted, "I think I know..."

"Do you now?" Alex made the mistake of challenging.

"Uh-huh." Lena confirmed, before quickly adding, "You're the top, and Sam is a total bottom."

"Lena!" Sam whined.

"Am I wrong?" Lena questioned, and then when there was a telling silence she grinned, "Yeah, that's what I thought."

"Which begs the question, did the two of you ever, you know?" Sara asked.

"Sadly no." Lena revealed, "I did flirt with her when we first met, but she was totally oblivious. Just like Kara, actually."

"You did?" Sam questioned in surprise.

"You did?" Kara echoed both the words, and the sentiment.

"Absolutely." Lena chuckled at the practically stereo response, "How could I not? You're both so adorable."

"We are?" Sam frowned.

"We are." Kara beamed, taking that as the compliment it was.

"You are." Alex smiled softly, taking Sam's hand and squeezing it gently.

"You really, really are." Lena purred, doing the same.

"Is there an echoing here, or what?" Felicity quipped, loving the sign of affection.

"Clearly, you have a type," Nyssa grinned really, "The question is, do both of you?"

"Meaning?" Alex questioned with the raise of an eyebrow.

"Just how similar are you?" Sara pushed, then indicating to the two sisters, "Did anything ever happened between you two?"

There was a brief pause, then an offended Alex protested, "We're sisters."

"Kara is adopted." Lena pointed out.

"And I fuck my biological sister on a daily basis." Sara revealed with a wicked smile, "So that's only a barrier, if you want it to be. And you have to ask yourself, Alex, does your sister want it to be?"

"Well, obviously..." Alex began, before noticing the look on her sibling's face, "Kara?"

"I'm sorry Alex." Kara blushed, "I know it's weird, but like Kara said, I'm adopted. And we're not even the same species. And, and I... I just couldn't help having a crush on you."

"Kara... I... I had no idea." Alex said softly.

"If, if it's too weird, we can forget all about it." Kara promised nervously, freaking out a bit, "Or, I... I could keep my distance for a while. Just please, don't be mad?"

"I'm not mad." Alex said, quickly, "Just..."

"Disappointed?" Kara offered softly.

"Surprised." Alex corrected, and then against her better judgment added, "And I might have possibly, maybe, had a teeny tiny crush on you. At some point in the distant past."

"Really?" Kara beamed.

"But, even if we weren't sisters, which as far as I'm concerned, we are..." Alex said firmly, as much to Sara as to Kara, "We're both dating someone, right next to us, I'll remind you, so it doesn't matter."

"I'm game if you are." Lena revealed with a wicked grin.

"What now?" Alex frowned.

"That's the other reason you're here." Sara gleefully revealed, waiting until she had everyone's full attention, including a dumbfounded Alex, before continuing, "The four of you are clearly into each other, and you'd be great together, if you're willing to take that step. We're just here to guide you through it. For a small price."

"Which would be?" Sam asked softly.

"Submitting to us." Sara revealed, almost casually, "And to be clear, I mean all four of you."

"Oh, is that all?" Alex questioned sarcastically.

"Why not? Your sister has already done it, mmmmmmmm, and she loved it." Sara revealed with a wicked grin.

"Kara?" Alex questioned in disbelief.

"I did." Kara beamed shyly, although there was definitely pride in her voice, "I couldn't help it. They were all just so dominant. And it was amazing Alex. It really was. It was heaven."

"I helped." Lena gleefully revealed, "But I must confess, while I don't usually bottom, I'm willing to make an exception for these three."

"Well, we're not interested. Right Sam?" Alex stated firmly, but then when there wasn't a response from her girlfriend she turned to her and questioned, "Sam?"

"Right." Sam said softly, but she clearly didn't convince Alex, so she admitted, "I mean... it's really, really crazy. But I guess, my definition of crazy has changed a lot over the past year, and... if you have feelings for Kara, and want to explore them, I think I'd like to see it. I'd also like to see what Lena would do to me. And I definitely want to find out what these women have planned. But not if you don't want too."

"You could always just watch." Felicity quickly pointed out, when there was a long and tense silence, "My girls come on really strong, especially Sara, but they would never actually force anyone to do anything they didn't want too. So I just want to make sure you know, you have options. But, if you're feeling adventurous, you could give it a go. Who knows, you might like it..."

There was a long pause, then Sara suggested, "How about we ease into things, with someone who definitely wants too? And by that, I mean... Lena, come here."

Lena briefly glanced at Kara for any sign she wasn't okay with this right before and after she came to sit down next to Sara, as requested. Then Sara slowly leaned in, and Lena doing the same at the same speed, giving plenty of time for either the Danvers sisters to react. For better or for worse, they didn't, and those lips met in a surprisingly soft and sweet kiss.

Which wasn't exactly what she'd been expecting from a world-class assassin. But that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, especially as the Canary pointed out this was a way to easy everyone into what was a really, really bizarre situation. And Felicity was only too happy to repeat the process with her, when one blonde pulled back and the other replaced her.

It was a different story when it came to Nyssa al Ghul, although at that point, namely the third kiss, Lena liked to think everyone was ready for the fun to be picked up, just a little bit. Something which Felicity and especially Sara clearly agreed with, given that when they each got another turn, that kiss was deep and passionate.

As was the one that Kara gave her, to her delight Supergirl, deciding that she wouldn't be left out of this stage, at the very least. Which was just fine, because the three friends were perfectly content with kissing each other, even though the main focus remained on the Luthor. Which was proven by lips lingering over Lena's neck, and hands massaging her body.

Then all of a sudden, everyone pulled back, and started slowly stripping off their clothes. Naturally, Kara did it so fast she literally ripped off her clothing, while Felicity pulled another move out of the Kara Danvers play book, and stripped slowly and surely, in stark contrast to the slow, sensual stripteases of Nyssa and Sara. Lena thoroughly enjoyed all three techniques, but then showed off her version of the last one, namely shoving off her clothes slowly and sensually.

Something which definitely got a lot of attention from the others, who all stared lustfully at her. Even Alex and Sam, although Alex was the only one who still seemed to be unsure how she felt about this.

"Good, now be a good girl Lena, and eat my pussy." Sara ordered firmly.

"I thought we were easing into this?" Lena quipped with a raised eyebrow.

"We are." Sara grinned wickedly, then revealing, "The next step is for you to eat our pussies. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, starting with mine, then go back and forth between me and my girls, Felicity and Nyssa, and anyone else who wants a piece of your hot little mouth. Then, we'll break out the strap-ons."

"Ooooooooh, my kind of party." Lena chuckled wickedly, before doing as she was told.

Again, she glanced at the others to make sure they were okay with this, especially Alex and Kara. In that moment, she felt a little bad for Alex, given they were ambushing all this on her, and had clearly conspired behind her back. Which was unfortunate, but Sam was Lena's best friend, and Kara was her girlfriend, so it felt like if anyone was going to tell Alex, it shouldn't be her.

But that wasn't her main concern. No, that was very much on her own girlfriend, who seemed very much on board with all of this, pushing Lena to crawl between the thighs of Sara, who had obligingly sat down and spread her legs. Then the black sheep of the Luthor family admired her prize, before moving forward, sticking out her tongue, and sliding it over that tasty treat.

Sara allowed a loud cry of pleasure to escape her lips from the first lick, which might have been a mistake, given the look on Alex's face. After all, they were so close to achieving their goal, so the last thing she wanted to do was ruin it because she couldn't control her own mouth. Then again, that would be very on brand for her. Or Felicity.

But Nyssa was taking care of that part, having captured Felicity's lips with her own, briefly providing a distraction for their favourite nerd. It was also providing a very nice view for her, on top of the fact that they had an audience for this. But that was kind of the problem. Oh yes, everything about this was just so good, and Sara wasn't so sure how long she could control herself. But at the same time, she was in no hurry to give up this very talented tongue.

From the moment they met, Sara knew that Lena would be amazing at this. The woman was so intoxicatingly confident, and like Sara, despite claiming to be a top for the sake of her lover, or in the blonde's case, lovers, they were both very much switches. Oh yes, Sara could tell that from the moment they met, and she was so happy to be proven right.

Well, it was either that, or Lena Luthor was just a natural pussy licker, given that she was using the perfect amount of pressure, and avoided Sara's most sensitive places at first, to make sure this lasted a long time. Well, she did occasionally brush her tongue against her clit, but that was just playful teasing, to keep things interesting. And something directly out of the Canary's handbook.

Just to keep herself silent Sara reached out and grabbed a firm hold of Lena's head, so she could stroke that long dark hair. Oh yes, she rewarded this successful businesswoman, like one would do with a pet. She also offered her a warm smile, but while Sara's main focus would normally be on the person in between her legs, right now it was very much on her audience.

Partly because her two favourite women were still making out, but mainly because she was getting ready to try and talk Alex into this again. Fortunately it seemed that the secret agent had calmed down, and seemed very much fixated on the show. Although that may be because Sam was pressing against her side, and whispering something to her. Hopefully something dirty, the Canary thought with a grin.

Whatever it was it seemed to work, as after a long second or two of softening her expression, Alex turned her head to Sam, the two of them looking at each other for a few long seconds, before melting into a long, drawn-out kiss. This of course, made Sara chuckle with triumph. Maybe it was too soon, as this thing was far from a done deal, but it was a very, very promising sign.

So much so that Sara relaxed, and allowed herself to let out sounds of pleasure again. Although admittedly, she didn't have much choice about that, as again, Lena Luthor was just ridiculously good at this. Which seemed to last for a blissful eternity, until she was rudely interrupted by one of her girls.

"Sara, stop hogging that mouth, and let someone else have a turn." Nyssa broke the silence which had fallen between them, predictably bold, as always.

"Oh baby, I've said it before, and I'll say it a million times, for you..." Sara moaned, briefly pausing for dramatic effect, before grinning, "All you have to do is ask."

"In that case, Lena-" Nyssa began, only to be interrupted.

"I want a turn!" Alex blurted out, and then when she felt all eyes turning to her, she explained, "What? If we're going to get crazy, let's get crazy."

"Awww, babe... I've never loved you more." Sam beamed proudly, and then hugged Alex tightly.

"Me neither." Kara also beamed.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Sam gushed, overwhelmed with gratitude.

"Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, thank you so much." Kara grinned widely.

"Well then... Alex, who would you like too have the honour of eating out?" Nyssa asked with a grin on her face.

Alex blushed, gulped, and looked around nervously, and thought about the question for a few long minutes. Felicity was incredibly cute, like Sam try to pretend that she wasn't. But... she was a little bit too nerdy. Like Kara nerdy, and Alex wasn't comfortable with that yet, if ever. After all, group sex with maybe the most beautiful women she'd ever met was one thing, but sex with Kara?

She didn't even really want to think about it. So she put it out of her mind, and excluded Felicity as a possibility, so she wouldn't have to think about it. Besides, she was doing this for her beautiful girlfriend, who despite not looking that intimidating had once been a deadly super villain.

Which was why she couldn't take her eyes off Nyssa. Yes, Sara was the most like to Sam, at least on the surface level, but there was just something about Nyssa. She had an air of danger about her, which reminded so much of Reign. Being reminded of her girlfriend's evil alter ego shouldn't be a turn on, but it was. After all, Alex was the one topping the hell out of Sam on a nightly basis.

So if she was going to bottom, her first, and maybe her only choice, was Nyssa. Not that she wanted to explain that, and risk offending her girl. Although no matter what this was kind of weird, and it took her a few long seconds, especially as everyone was looking at her. Hell, Lena had even stopped licking Sara's pussy and looked around for the occasion.

"I, I wanna eat your pussy." Alex admitted with another blush, and then quickly added, "Just you."

"Is that right?" Nyssa grinned, then after a long pause, she added, "I guess that is acceptable. Although that does mean changing our plans, somewhat. Any objections?"

"God no!" Sara moaned, everyone else shaking their heads or humming to show they agreed.

"Well then, Alex... you may have the honour of eating my cunt." Nyssa grinned wickedly.

"Thanks." Alex blushed.

"You're very welcome." Nyssa again grinned wickedly.

"Wha, what about me?" Sam spoke up eagerly, before quickly turning to Alex and questioning, "I want to join too. If that's okay?"

"Are you kidding? I'm doing this for you." Alex reassured.

"In that case, can I eat, Mistress Felicity's pussy?" Sam asked safely, only just thinking of adding the 'Mistress' part.

"Yes." Felicity said also without hesitation, she and Sam then exchanging a soft smile.

"Hey! What about me?" Kara whined.

"You've been spoiled before. So you can just watch." Nyssa said dismissively.

"But if you're good, mmmmmmmm, maybe we'll find a place for you." Sara moaned suggestively, "Oooooooooh, like licking my ass hole."

"Ok yes, that would be so great. Please, oh please Mistress Sara, allow me the privilege of tonguing your ass hole!" Kara pleaded shamelessly.

"Like Sara said, we'll see what happens." Nyssa said dismissively again, "As for you two, get over here, and eat some pussy."

"Yes Mistress Nyssa." Sam quickly replied.

"Yes... Mistress Nyssa." Alex replied after that, a lot less confidently.

Instead of dashing off to get some pussy, like Alex thought that her girlfriend might do, Sam turned to her for approval, before moving. They exchanged a smile, which was enough for Sam, who then is predicted, move slowly towards the destination. Alex wasn't as quick, but she got there, which might've been preferable for Mistress Nyssa. God, never had a title been more appropriate.

Oh yes, Nyssa al Ghul was effortlessly dominant and intimidating, making Alex feel like a little inexperienced bottom in the process. Something that no one had ever made her feel. And yet somehow, instead of off-putting, it was exactly the opposite, and she felt herself ache to please this goddess of a woman. Hell, it felt like a privilege.

That feeling increased tenfold when Alex found herself kneeling before Mistress Nyssa, her upstairs lips inches away from the other woman's downstairs lips. Oh God, it looked so good, that she just wanted to start licking, and yet, she also just wanted to savour this precious moment.

Although at first it was definitely more the latter, both because she was finding this whole situation overwhelming, and she couldn't help glance to the side where Lena and Sam were now eagerly eating pussy. It probably should've hurt to see her girlfriend cheating on her right in front of her face, but it didn't. Hell, did it even count as cheating, when she had okayed it? Plus, it was less overwhelming to see the more dominant Lena Luthor arguably acting submissive.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers