Stuffed Canary Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hell, Nyssa would've probably done the same, if she was in those circumstances. Kara, Thea and Laurel certainly made it nice and easy for them, getting down onto their backs without needing to be asked, and watching with glee as they received a treat for them, namely a blow job. Oh yes, Sam, Lena and even Alex took those cocks into their mouths, and even down their throats.

Then in a cheeky move, Lena lined herself up with the cock she had been sucking, that being Kara's, and then slowly pushed herself downwards, crying out, whimpering, and gasping with pure pleasure as she impaled her pussy on her girlfriend's cock. Something she didn't have permission for, and she knew it. But it was a safe bet that the Doms would let her off.

Admittedly Sara, or more likely Nyssa might use it as an excuse to punish them later, but they might just let it go. Felicity wasn't going to offer up any punishment, as it provided a great show, and got the ball rolling on the real fun. Especially as Alex and Sam joined their friend in this wonderful act.

Either because she was savouring the moment, or just wanted to wait for her friends, Lena paused once the full length of that cock was inside her. As a result, the three friends started bouncing up and down at the same time, which only enhanced the show Felicity was very much enjoying. Hell, she would happily watch it for longer, but apparently her girlfriends had other ideas.

Namely, kneeling down behind their prey, and getting ready to sodomize them. Specifically, Sara behind Alex, and Nyssa behind Lena, leaving Felicity with Sam. Which was for the best, as Sam was the most submissive among them. Except for Kara, and the other full time bottoms, of course. Then the three tops sucked a finger each, and then shoved it up the bottoms of those bottoms, with predictable results.

"Oooooooooooh, virgin." Sara moaned with wicked delight.

"You get all the luck." Nyssa pouted.

"Yours not?" Sara questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"No." Nyssa grumbled, before smirking wickedly, "She's super tight, mmmmmmmmm, not as tight as her girlfriend, but still really tight by human standards. But virgin? I think not?"

"How can you possibly know?" Sam moaned.

"There are ways..." Lena revealed, in between grins and moans of her own.

"Indeed." Nyssa grumbled.

"Perhaps you should swap?" Felicity questioned, and then when Sara gave her a look she protested, "What? You've been getting a lot of cherries lately. Don't give me that look, you know you have."

"She's right." Sara said, before offering, "You want it?"

"No, mmmmmmmmm, I think this one will be more challenging to break." Nyssa revealed with a wicked grin.

"You're welcome to try." Lena said challengingly.

"Excellent..." Sara said, adding another finger into Alex's ass, and then leaning into whisper into her ear, "I can rim you first, if you like. That's what I normally do, when I pop a cherry. But... I really want to take your ass at the same time my girlfriends take the asses of your friends, and I assume you're the type who would just want to get it over with. So how about it, huh? Tongue first, or just a cock up your ass?"

"Get it over with." Alex whimpered softly.

"Good girl." Sara chuckled wickedly, pulling her fingers out, sucking them clean, and then taking aim, just like her girls were doing with her bitches.

Alex couldn't believe that it had actually come to this. That she was allowing herself to be fucked in the ass by a total stranger, in a lesbian orgy which involved her sister, no less. Although the fact that there was so many other things going on almost helped. And yet it didn't. It helped her to take her mind off what was happening, but then again, maybe if she was more focused, she would refuse to go through what was such an unbearable humiliation.

One which involved her most private hole being stretched open by a strap-on, while another dildo was stretching her pussy. Oh God, it felt so weird. So fucking weird. And the weirdest part of it, was the weird feeling of pleasure mixed in with the pain she was feeling.

Thankfully, not from the actual anal penetration. No, Alex got a strange thrill from having her butt hole stretching open for an invading force, but when that invading force actually violated her most private orifice, it caused her nothing but pure pain. Which was thankfully crystal-clear, given the agonized cry she let out, followed by the pathetic whimper which followed.

Something which Lena and even Sam did, which instantly had Alex feeling guilty for indulging Sam in her desires for butt sex. Which she would never have done, if she knew she was hurting her this badly. But then again, why had her girlfriend wanted this? Why had Kara? Or even Lena, for that matter? Or maybe especially Lena?

It took a while, but eventually Alex got her answer, although it wasn't one she particularly liked. Although, it was one that she had correctly guessed, and it might be true for her as well. That being the pain faded away, and she was left with a strange sense of discomfort, which was somehow kind of thrilling.

Especially as Laurel was spreading her ass cheeks, just like Kara and Thea were spreading the ass cheeks of Lena and Sam, meaning that the three tops were getting the best look possible at that anal penetration. And they continue to get it throughout the butt stuffing. Which was almost unbearably humiliating for Alex, and like everything else, somehow it only added to her enjoyment.

Of course, she wasn't loving it nearly as much as Sara Lance. No, Felicity and Nyssa were loving it too, the enjoyment clear on their faces, and in their eyes. But Sara had the most wicked grin Alex had ever seen on her face, whenever the DEO agent got the nerve to look behind her, and look at it. Oh God, all three of these bitches loved what they were seeing, but maybe especially Sara, who's eyes really were locked to where her cock was disappearing into Alex's ass hole.

Which admittedly, was most upsetting for Alex, but it was hard for her not to think of her own feelings, when a giant pole was being inserted into her bowels. Which was a pretty weird fit, because the front passage was already being used at the same time as her back passage, meaning they rubbed against each other through the thin wall of flesh separating them.

Sara desperately wanted to taunt Alex when her cock slid through her ass hole, meaning that she had definitely taken yet another woman's anal cherry. Especially as it was allegedly a top, in a professional position of great power. However, it was clear that Alex was on the verge of backing out to their agreement, as Sara was just about able to keep her mouth shut. At least for a while.

Although it definitely helped that she had a distraction, in the form of staring at where Alex's butt hole was stretching for her strap-on, which was on perfect display thanks to her sister, spreading those cheeks. Sadly not Alex's sister, which they would definitely have to do at some stage. No, it was Laurel, and turning this woman into the filling of a Canary sandwich was really, really hot.

As was the fact that besides her, two other lesbian sluts were getting DP'ed at the same time. Maybe even their first DP? Either way, it was by her girlfriends. Oh yes, Sara got a good look at her girlfriends anally violating two other women, their cocks slowly sliding into those forbidden holes.

She wasn't really concentrating during the anal penetration, which was hyper focused on taking Alex's ass cherry, but she was definitely focusing on it now. And once their thighs came to rest against those well-rounded cheeks, announcing the full length of those cocks were deeply embedded within the bowels of Sam, Lena, and most importantly to her, Alex. Something which caused Sara to lose control of her tongue.

"Yes, that's it, mmmmmmmmmm, a little more, a little more, ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, every inch! That's every single inch inside you. Inside all of you. Mmmmmmmmmm fuck, congratulations girls, you're fully stuffed." Sara moaned dreamily, correcting herself, before Nyssa could, "Well, stuffed. Fully stuffed is where we stuff your mouths with cock as well. Now that's a real party. Oh fuck yeah, it is. Maybe we should have invited more of our bitches? Huh? Keep you all fully stuffed, all night long. Then again, I'm not sure I want to share these hot little fuck holes with anyone except my favourite girls, oooooooooooooh, and yours. But don't worry, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, you'll be getting fully stuffed real soon."

"In the meantime, just relax and enjoy." Felicity piped up, before Sara could get too carried away, pointing out, "Seriously though, relax. I know it sounds a bit condescending, but if you don't relax, this is going to be worse on you. Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, just relax, let us fuck you, stuff you, and make you feel good. And trust me, Alex, it will feel sooooooooo good, if you just give it a chance. Just listen to Sam, here. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I could tell, just from fingering your anal whore of a girlfriend, that she was going to love this. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, you've trained her so well. Or at least, somebody has. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is an anal slut, for sure."

"Or, she's just a natural butt slut." Nyssa interrupted with a wicked chuckle, "Yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, it's pretty clear that your girlfriend is a natural butt whore, Alex. Not like you, and Lena. No, mmmmmmmmmm, these are more reluctant fuck holes. But that's exactly what they'll be when we're done with them. Fuck holes. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I'm looking forward to getting a turn with your girl's slutty little ass hole, but I'm really, really looking forward to having a turn with yours. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I bet that ass is so sweet, isn't it, Sara? Oh yes, there is nothing like taking a virgin hole, and turning it into a slutty little fuck hole."

"Oh, it is sweet." Sara quickly agreed, but just as quickly added, "Which is why I think we should concentrate on fucking it. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, they've had enough time to wait. So, keep spreading those cheeks for us, bitches. Yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, give us the best possible view of us using these butt holes for our pleasure."

"Yes, Mistress Sara." Laurel replied eagerly.

"Yes, Mistress Sara." Thea replied happily.

"Yes, Mistress Sara." Kara replied softly.

There wasn't the same response from the sluts getting stuffed, but that was understandable, given that they were probably overwhelmed from what they had heard. And well, just from being stuffed. Not that it mattered, as long as there was no verbal protest, and there wasn't. If anything, there were only loud sounds of pleasure as those cocks were slowly pulled out, and then reinserted, and thus officially beginning the double fucking.

Most of those happy sounds coming from the more experienced bottom, but even Alex and Lena let out cries of mostly pleasure. They tried to hide a bit, but it was no use. Especially not when Nyssa and Sara really got going sodomizing those tops with a good, steady rhythm.

If they really wanted to, Sara and Nyssa could have probably made Alex and Lena cum for them in a matter of minutes after starting. And Felicity could definitely make Sam cum this way, nice and quickly. Especially given all the build-up, and the cocks in their cunts. But no, of course not. They had just got started with their fun, and they fully intended to milk this for everything it was worth.

Which definitely included some of that triple stuffing Sara had been talking about. Although to be fair, the Canary allowed all of them to enjoy the moment for quite a while, before ultimately, she made a move. And best of all, Alex whimpered with disappointment when she did, while Lena very much welcomed it. Even more than was anticipated, actually.

Sam had been a sex starved single mother only a year ago, who somehow found herself getting DP'ed in the middle of a lesbian orgy. As if becoming some gorgeous woman's anal loving bottom wasn't twisted enough, she found herself loving every second of this, and worried that it would ruin her relationship with Alex. That she would want to do this all the time now, and Alex wouldn't.

Or she would, but only as a bottom, Sam seemingly losing the perfect top in the process. Then again, she would welcome a little switching in her life, as long as her girlfriend was still dominant most of the time. Especially if they were to do things like this, and what Sara did next. Namely, suddenly pull her cock out of one girl's ass, move around, and shoved it into the face of another.

"Suck my cock." Sara ordered in the process, delighted when the Raven haired woman obeyed instantly, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, take it. Take it in your pretty little mouth! Ah fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, suck it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, looks like we have our first fully stuffed bitch of the night. The first of many. Ooooooooooh, yes you are, yes you are. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, take it deep. Take it all. All the way down your throat. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, make sure you get every drop of that butt cream like a good little ATM slut! Our ass to mouth loving whore! Just like your little friends will be, when we're done with them. Oh yes, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, ah fuck, suck it!"

Initially Sam was glad that it was Lena who was given this particular honour before her, as in the moment, she thought it may have been a step too far. However, she had gone ass to mouth before, and she very quickly found herself jealous of her best friend. Although she was even more jealous when the cock in her ass was removed, leaving her feeling horribly empty and unloved.

Which wasn't entirely true, as she still had the one in her cunt, but in a way that was worse, as it was helping keeping her on her high. That, and hearing the shameless moaning of Lena and especially Alex, as they were double and triple stuffed respectively. And oh God, she just couldn't take her eyes off them, and she even strained her neck to get a better look.

As a result, she was offered the chance of sucking some cock again, Sam didn't hesitate to oblige. Only this time, instead of getting it as wet as possible, as quickly as possible, she let out loud, long moan, and savour the taste of the deepest part of her best friend's butt.

And that was more less humiliating, or more less tasty, then tasting her own girlfriend's ass, but honestly in that moment, she was looking forward to finding out. Of course, she didn't want to miss out on any of that tasty liquid, so after initially savouring it, Sam started to quickly bob her head up and down, taking more and more into her mouth and then throat, until it was all the way down her windpipe.

Which was something that happened over and over again, first with butt cream from Lena, and herself, and then finally Alex. There was just about every combination before that, Alex and Lena getting a thorough taste of hers, and each other's before Sam finally got to taste what she always wanted. She was pretty sure that wasn't deliberate, but who knows? And in that moment, who cared?

Definitely not Sam, who loved every second of it. Especially because she wanted to be triple stuffed. Or, as Sara had put it, fully stuffed. Which definitely felt accurate, as the CFO of Luthor Corp felt stuffed to the brim, and was loving every second of it. Although increasingly, maybe a little too much, as she found herself craving an orgasm, even though she never wanted this to end.

Lena was definitely craving it too. Hell, she had been craving it before they started. Pretty much ever since she watched Kara get the same treatment. And contributed to it. Oh yes, Lena adored topping Kara, and could never give that up, but this made for an extremely wonderful change of pace.

Especially when she was the one being triple teamed, a cock in each one of her holes. A girl cock in each hole, meaning that she was being lesbian gang banged. With her girlfriend's sister and best friend beside her, more or less receiving the same treatment. Or more accurately, taking it in turns. And oh, she was getting to taste their asses, truly making this heaven.

It was hard to decide which she liked better. Probably Sam's butt cream, as they were obviously closer, but Alex's ass juice was also yummy. Of course, nothing could be better than Kara's ass. Well, except Kara's cum and pussy cream. God, Lena loved her so much, and her girl was watching all of this, making it even better.

Sure, the mighty Supergirl looked incredibly jealous of the three closest women in her life getting the treatment that she wanted most, but sweet girl that she was, she seemed genuinely happy for them. Although the fact that it was pretty much guaranteed that she would get the same treatment sooner or later, probably helped. Hell, Lena could guarantee it, because if Mistress Sara, Mistress Nyssa and Mistress Felicity weren't up for it, Lena, Alex and Sam definitely would be.

Against her better judgment, Lena allowed herself a few long seconds to imagine it. Of having the mighty Supergirl riding her sister with her pussy, Lena coming up behind her, and shoving her dick up her ass. DP'ing Supergirl! That's what they would do, and then make her air tight, Sam replacing Lena in Kara's butt, while Lena would feed her girlfriend her own ass.

Or maybe Alex would want to sodomize her baby sister? Either way, Supergirl would be getting fully stuffed, and constantly tasting her own ass, and the idea of that was actually the thing to push Lena into begging for more, over what was happening to her. But that was only because she was sadly left with only one cock inside her.

Although it did allow Lena to cry out, "Can we cum? Oh please, let us cum. Make me cum, mmmmmmmmm, oh please, pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeee, ooooooooooooh fuck! It feels so good. Too good. Please, at least stick a cock back in my ass. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I wanna be double stuffed again. But most of all, I want to cum. Cum all over Kara's cock! Oh yes, that's what I want. I want that more than anything. Oh yes, fuck my ass, Mistress Felicity! Fuck it hard. Oh yes, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, harder! Fuck me harder and make me cum! Oh yes, that's it, oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd!"

"Me too!" Sam quickly added, when she got the chance, "I want to be fucked hard, too. I, oh, I want to cum. Cum in the middle of a lesbian orgy, like a total whore. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fucked in the ass and pussy at the same time, like the little slut I am! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, oh please Mistress Nyssa, make me your slut. More then I already am. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, that's it! That's exactly it, oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd, harder, harder, HARDER! OH GOD YES, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, WRECK MY SLUTTY LITTLE ASS, AH FUCK!"

"Me... me too." Alex whimpered, albeit a significant time after the other two started asking for it, "I want to cum. Oh God, mmmmmmmmmm, I want.... I want to cum with a cock in my ass. Cum like Kara! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, Supergirl is a big anal slut, and DP whore, and ah fuck, I wanna cum just like her. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, make me your DP slut. Your butt whore. Ah fuck, I'll be anything you want, just make me cum! Oh please, Mistress Sara, mmmmmmmmmm, make me cum like Lena and Sam. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, and Supergirl. Oooooooooooooh fuck yes, ruin my fucking ass hole, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, POUND ME! POUND MY FUCKING BUTT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"