Stuffed Canary Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers

While it took a little longer than Lena would have like, partly because it took Alex so long to join her and Sam in begging to cum, it eventually happened. Oh yes, the tops stopped teasing with all the ATM fun, and switching which ass they were fucking, and slowly began to increase the pace, eventually working up to what had to be their full speed and strength.

Not that it took that much, given all the build-up they'd had, and one of them were a shameless bottom. Although, Lena had to admit, while Sam was easily the first to cum, Alex and herself weren't far behind, and she was sure that they all continued to cum hard and frequently after that. Although admittedly, it was kind of hard for her to tell, given that she soon lost the ability to think coherently.

Nyssa was very tempted to give Lena what she wanted right away, as she was aching for some satisfaction herself. Both in the form of hammering this slutty little fuck hole, and making another woman cum like a bitch with a dick up her ass, and maybe more importantly, cumming herself. Especially when it kind of felt like she could cum just from the mental high of what she was doing right now, and who she was doing it with.

But, of course, she knew better than that. Oh yes, she wasn't some sloppy first time top. No, she was an experienced Alpha female, and The Heir to the Demon. So she knew a little something about holding back, for a greater reward later. Something which she just might get, in more ways than one.

Because don't get her wrong, what she had seen of Lena Luthor was impressive. Maybe especially when it came to topping women, given that despite her lack of fighting ability or powers, Ms Luthor had seduced the super powerful alien known as Supergirl, and turned her into her little anal loving bitch.

And yet here she was, taking her submissive girlfriend's cock in her cunt, and Nyssa's dick in her ass, like a little DP whore. So of course, Nyssa just had to try breaking her. Honestly, in this case, she was hoping that the top could resist her. Which really would be impressive. But she wouldn't take it easy on her. No, she left her begging for what felt like hours, and then when she finally gave the poor woman what she wanted, she gave it her all.

Admittedly part of that was waiting for Alex to beg like a submissive little DP slut, just like all her friends had, but it definitely worked out for Nyssa's plans to try and break this respectable business woman. Then, when Alex did start begging, the three dominant women exchanged a look with each other, and then started gradually increasing the pace.

The main difference of course being, that not even Sara could match the power Nyssa unleashed on Lena's poor little ass hole. Admittedly, Sara may have dished out a more skilled sodomy, but this had to be more effective when it came to breaking a bitch, right? Especially given Nyssa smacked that ass while doing it, and provided some verbal encouragement.

"Cum for me! Cum for me, you little bitch!" Nyssa demanded almost angrily, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, cum like the little anal slut you truly are. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you've done a commendable job at topping your little girlfriend, but let's face it, mmmmmmmmm, Supergirl is the biggest bottom in the multi-verse. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, the two of you are much better suited to being submissive little sluts. All of you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, you'd be all better off being the bitches of myself, and my girls. Oh yes, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, cum just like that, and break for me! Fucking break! Yes, that's it, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddddd! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

"You too, Alex! Mmmmmmmmmmm, cum on my sister's cock." Sara joined in the fun, "Oh yes, cum on my sister's cock, while Lena cums on your sister's cock, mmmmmmmmmm, and her sister cums on Thea's cock. Let's all cum together, like one big happy family. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, that's so hot! I love making wannabe tops like you cum, and therefore, admiting you're inferior to me and my girls. Oh fuck yeah, you may be able to top your slutty little girlfriend, and your slutty little sister, if you really want too, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but compared to me and my girls? You're nothing. Nothing but our double stuff whores! Yes you are, yes you are, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, cum for me bitch, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

The only downside, was of course, those words pushed Nyssa over the edge of orgasm herself. Well, that combined with the other end of the dildo hammering against her clit, the feeling of Lena's well-rounded ass cheeks jiggling against her thighs, and the sheer joy of sodomizing another woman. Or in this case, DP'ing her.

Because yes, Kara was technically contributing, but it was Nyssa who was in control here, basically using the mighty Supergirl as nothing but a dildo. Although again, this was far from Nyssa's first time, and she was able to effortlessly push herself through climax after climax, in the name of truly breaking this bitch. And just live up to her reputation. Something that her girlfriends also did, making her very proud of them.

Felicity had the easiest job out of the three of her girlfriends by far, given it had been very clear that Sam Arias had been a pure bottom right from the start. One who just might love anal sex as much as Supergirl, although it was a very close race. She definitely loved cumming all over Thea's cock while Felicity used every ounce of strength and skill she had to pound that slutty little ass hole.

Which paled in comparison to what Sara and Nyssa were dishing out, but she was still pretty proud of herself. Especially because she managed to hold herself back for quite a while, and then push herself through her orgasms to continue the DP fun.

Sadly, when Nyssa and Sara started providing verbal encouragement it was the beginning of the end, Felicity tried to contribute as well, but her orgasms just came too hard and fast. And they just kept coming, completely overwhelming her in wonderful bliss. God, she thought for sure a few times that she would do something embarrassing, like collapsing.

Luckily, her training just about prevented that, and she was able to remain upright. Although that was probably because she knew when to quit, and eventually decreased her pace, bringing herself, Sam and no doubt Thea down from her high. Oh yes, she knew from experience that being on the bottom during a DP could make her cum, even if she didn't contribute, thanks to the other end of the harness bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of what was happening.

That had been clearly the case for Thea, Laurel and Kara, although at the same time, they weren't nearly as satisfied as Alex, Lena and especially Sam. In fact, they were deeply jealous of them, and wanted to be in their places. Maybe especially Kara, who unlike Thea and Laurel, didn't know her place.

Or maybe she was just confident that she would be getting the treatment that she craved? Or maybe she was just greedy? Whatever the case, Felicity was confident that one way or another that Supergirl would eventually get what she wanted. In fact, she would getting extra special treat within the next few minutes. At least whenever Nyssa and Sara were finished proving what great tops they were.

Which took quite a while, both assassins stubbornly trying to outdo each other, before ultimately coming to a stop about the same time, in the process making sure every inch of their dicks were buried deep within the bowels of Alex and Lena. They then exchanged a look with Felicity, before the three of them started slowly pulling their strap-ons out of those battered butt holes.

Without needing to be asked, Thea, Laurel and Kara reached back and spread those cheeks, providing the perfect view of those holes stretching for those dildos, then just how widely gaping they were when they were free. Something which Felicity, Sara and Nyssa all thoroughly enjoyed, especially when they got their cameras, so they could immortalize this moment.

"Look back at us, and smile, bitches." Sara ordered gleefully.

"Yes, Mistress Sara." Kara replied softly, waiting until everyone else had done the same, before asking hopefully, "Mistress Sara, will you fuck me? Please? Mmmmmmmm Rao, you just triple stuffed all of my friends, so it's only fair that you triple stuff me in front of them. Please? That would be so hot. You can triple stuff Thea and Laurel first, I just want to get fucked."

"If you're a good girl, and hold that pose..." Sara grinned wickedly, quickly adding, "And clean these dicks like a good girl."

"Yes, Mistress Sara." Kara replied with a happy smile on her face.

MTL17
MTL17
2,006 Followers