Stuffed Canary Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, get to it." Nyssa pushed firmly, but gently.

"Yes Mistress Nyssa." Alex replied, this time without hesitation.

Nyssa smiled wickedly at this, and allowed herself to let out a long, loud moan of approval as Alex stuck out her tongue, pressed it to the bottom of the tasty treat in front of her, and slid it upwards. Oh yes, the other woman licked her pussy long and slow, even lingering on Nyssa's clit for a few long seconds.

She then repeated the process over and over again, this time without touching that clit, and thus proving that she did indeed have experience with this. Because sure, it would be nice to cum quickly into that inviting mouth, and all over that pretty face, but it was far better to savour this heavenly moment. Especially as Felicity and Sara were receiving the same treatment, a short distance away from her.

As much as Nyssa adored looking down in between her legs to see some little slut lapping away at her cunt, she just couldn't resist turning her attention to her girlfriends momentarily, and enjoying the look on their faces. And the fact that Lena and Sam were pleasuring them. Oh yes, two more beautiful women, that they had recently met, were tonguing their twats, in the hopes that the more dominant women would fuck them.

God, Nyssa felt wonderfully smug in that moment, something which probably showed on her face. Sadly she couldn't concentrate on that for too long, as it was getting too exciting. But then again, looking down at Alex was almost just as bad. Or good, as the case may be.

Luckily Alex had plenty of practice with this by not giving her too much, too soon. Admittedly, on occasion, she would tease her clit, but that was only with the slightest push of her tongue. Mostly. Which if anything did the most damage because it reminded Nyssa of Sara, and even Felicity, as of late. Oh yes, Felicity had been doing them all proud, by picking up some of the teasing tactic Sara would use, which ensured the maximum amount of pleasure at this stage, without actually making anyone cum.

Hell, for someone of Nyssa's calibre, she could quite happily take this for hours without getting in trouble. And honestly, it kind of felt that way, especially when she was routinely serenaded with the beautiful moans, gasps and whimpers of her girlfriends as they received the same treatment.

Unsurprisingly Sara was just as durable, but while Felicity had made great strides in her stamina things ultimately became too much for her, and she just had to push things along to the next stage. Thankfully, at first it was only encouragement to pick up the pace, and Nyssa and Sara had no problem joining in that request, just like they would now have no problem joining in when Felicity wanted to cum.

Partly to present a united front, but mostly because even they had their limits, and the idea of more pleasure was becoming increasingly tempting. Especially when all three of them really should be saving their energy for fucking their new found friends, and surely when they left, parties like this would continue.

"More!" Felicity whimpered, when it all became too much, repeating that word a few times before focusing her attention on firmly demanding, "Give me more! Lick my clit, you little bitch! Lick it! Oh yes, oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, that's good. That's soooooooooooo goooooooooodddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm, just like that, just like that, ah fuck! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck. Oh wow. Wow, and you're new to this? Really? Ooooooooooh baby, you must be a fast learner. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, and your little girlfriend? Mmmmmmmmm, she must be an amazing pussy licker."

"She is." Nyssa chuckled wickedly, "Mmmmmmmmm, but she could do better. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, I know, mmmmmmmm, she has been holding back. And I appreciate that, I really do. But, I think it's time for more. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, tongue my twat just like that! Just like that, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk! Oh fuck, that's a good little clit licker. Ah fuck, what a great little dyke slut you are. Just like your girlfriend, mmmmmmmm, who's eating my girlfriend's cunt. Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, and you're new to this too? God, everyone in this universe must be an expert rug muncher. Or at least, every woman. How about it, Sara? Ohhhhhhhhhhh, is Lena just as good as her friends?"

"Yeah, she is." Sara grinned wickedly, before adding thoughtfully, "But then again, we've only just got started. Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to when she makes me cum. And gives me more. Like right now. Oh yeah, give me more, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, more! Ah fuck! Ah fuck yeah, lick that clit! Not too much, you cheeky little bitch. You know, I don't want to cum yet. No, mmmmmmmm fuck, you know exactly what I want. So give it to me. Oooooooooooooh yessssssssss, that's better. Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, just like that. Just like fucking that. Keep that up, mmmmmmmm, and I won't swap you for one of your little friends."

"I can do it, Mistress Sara." Kara spoke up hopefully, "Or eat your ass. Oh please, pleasssssssse, let me eat your ass? Please?"

"I suppose that would be okay." Sara smirked, "As you've been good."

"Yay!" Kara exclaimed happily.

"But make sure my girls get a chance to feel that pretty mouth of yours on their butts." Sara quickly added.

"Yes, Mistress Sara." Kara quickly replied, and then for good measure added, "Thank you, Mistress Sara."

Felicity loved receiving rim jobs from beautiful women, especially while getting a pussy licking herself, but she wasn't looking forward to getting a turn with Kara's hot little mouth. Simply put, she would love it too much, and it was hard enough holding back at this stage, when all she really had to worry about, was a tongue show increasing attention to her clit.

And from the sounds of it, her girlfriend's were unsurprisingly in the same boat, which was just making the whole thing worse. Or better, depending how you looked at it. Either way, she very much wished she thought of asking Kara to rim her instead of pushing Sam to show her clit some more attention. At least then everyone else wouldn't have been experiencing the same thing.

Admittedly it would have been shortly followed, but by then, maybe Kara would have moved onto someone else, and thus leaving her alone, for that little bit longer. As it was, it felt like the clock was ticking down until Felicity begged to cum the second she felt Supergirl's tongue touch her butt hole.

Especially given how loudly Sara cried out with pleasure, when she received that particular treat. And of course, the look on her beautiful face. Hell, it was overwhelming enough, considering the attention to her clit, which quickly went from the occasionally lick, to lingering on it with every single lick. Oh yes, Felicity wanted to be strong, but even after all her experience, she was unsure she could take what was to come.

Thankfully Kara could tell this, and she chose to move over to Nyssa next and give her the same treatment. Either way, Nyssa was the one getting her butt munched, giving Felicity a few more minutes of manageable pleasure. Of course, in that time, Sam just had to raise the stakes even further, by wrapping her lips around Felicity's clit and beginning to suck on it.

Not hard, but it was more than enough to make the hacker want to beg to cum. However, to her credit, she was just about able to resist that urge, and then even when Supergirl crawled over and started rimming her she was able to wait maybe a full minute before breaking down, and even then her words were kind of, sort of demanding. Which was close enough in her current state.

"M, more. Make me cum, for the love of God, make me cum!" Felicity blurted out, when she just couldn't take it anymore, "Fuck me and make me cum! Both of you! Oh yes, oooooooooooh yesssssssssss! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy, mmmmmmmmm, fuck my ass. Fuck them both with your talented little tongues! Fuck me now, you bitches! Now! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmmmm, fuck me! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course her girlfriends just had to wait until Kara came back to them to follow suit, meaning that Kara's words sounded pretty deafening in the otherwise silent room. At the very least, she definitely drowned out whatever sounds that Sara and Nyssa were making. Not that she really cared in that moment.

No, Felicity was far too overwhelmed with pleasure to care about anything which wasn't the amazing climax she received from having two dildos pretty much simultaneously being pushed into her front hole and the back one. To have her pussy and ass invaded, triggering a truly amazing climax. Just like every other time she took a DP. And just like every other time she was double or triple stuffed, Felicity found herself cumming over and over again, until she could no longer think coherently.

Sam still had a few lingering powers, but sadly one of them wasn't telepathy. In that moment she dearly wished it was, as she would've liked to have known what Kara was experiencing during this time, and maybe more importantly, what Alex and Lena were experiencing. Because ever since her first taste she had been hooked on pussy cream, and especially girl cum.

Previously, she had only been with Alex, so it was nice that this was confirming that she was in fact gay, or bisexual, or whatever. The point was, she loved girls, and she dearly hope that she would get the chance to taste each of these women. Maybe even Kara and Lena, so they could go all in on this.

During that moment however, she wanted to find a way that she could truly team up with Kara, to give Mistress Felicity the best orgasm possible. All she really did was place one of her hands over Kara's, but she was pretty sure that was all it took to make herself and her fellow Kryptonian share a smile, and then slowly and simultaneously sliding their tongues inside those welcoming fuck holes.

She couldn't explain it, but she was sure that was what happened, so maybe she had some form of telepathy after all. Either way, she was still getting used to being a Kryptonian, but in that moment, she had never been more grateful for it. Then Mistress Felicity's girl cum hit her taste-buds, and she forgot about anything that wasn't swallowing that precious liquid.

Luckily, thanks to Alex, Sam now had a lot of practice with this, and thanks to her enhanced speed, she was able to pull her tongue out and replace it with her mouth almost immediately. Hell, she could have got every drop of that tasty treat, if she really wanted too. And she did, at least the first time. After that though, she did allow some of these juices to escape, and cover her face, just for the joy of having some girl cum on her later.

Ideally when she was fucked. Oh God, Sam loved being fucked with girl cum on her face. Especially ass fucked, which was another thing she had Alex to be thankful for. Hopefully it would be something she would be receiving tonight, but at the moment, she concentrated on switching back and forth in between tongue fucking this beautiful woman, and taking her cum.

Honestly, she wasn't sure when that happened, but somewhere along the way Kara switched over to one of the other girls, leaving Sam alone to make Mistress Felicity cum. Something she was only too happy to do herself, although she did miss the company. However, it was definitely worth the trade, given that she was vaguely aware that Mistress Nyssa and Mistress Sara were cumming a short distance away.

Something she could have sensed even without her enhanced abilities, but with them? Oh, she could practically taste it. And she could definitely hear it. Mostly, because each time one of the dominant women had to ask for what they wanted, something Sam absolutely loved.

Kara loved it too. Like Sam, her enhanced senses meant that she got to thoroughly enjoy every single moment of this experience. And yet, not enjoy it at all. After all, she was the one who didn't get to cum, or taste cum. She would probably get to taste it later, but in that moment, it seemed ashamed to be left out. And God, she wanted to touch herself so, so bad.

Especially when her tongue was deeply embedded in those butts, and one of those beautiful women were cumming for her, and one of her friends. But no, she resisted the urge, and concentrated on what was important, making the dominant women cum. Not because she was hoping for a reward, but because it was the right thing to do.

Admittedly she got a little carried away rimming Mistress Felicity's tasty little booty, or more accurately eating that big fat ass. But she did become vaguely aware of Mistress Sara clearing her throat, which made her pull her tongue out of that yummy butt hole, and look over at the other superhero, who was looking at her expectantly. Kara returned that look with one of apology, and then she quickly crawled over to her, and pretty much shoved her tongue right up Mistress Sara's butt.

It was only after that she realized that maybe that wasn't the best thing to do, but it didn't matter, because then she was ordered to make the other blonde cum, and Kara was only too happy to oblige.

"Fuck me, mmmmmmmmm, fuck me hard!" Sara moaned, "Fuck both my slutty little fuck holes! Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck my pussy and ass at the same time. Fuck them with your tongues! Ooooooooooooh fuck yeah, tongue fuck me! Tongue fuck me hard and deep, and make me cum like the lesbian slut I am! Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, make me cum like you made Mistress Felicity cum. Like you're gonna help Mistress Nyssa cum, Kara. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, make me and my girls cum! Oh yes, good bitches! Very gooooooooddddddddd, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

For a few long minutes Kara tongue fucked that beautiful booty, before moving on to the equally round bottom of Mistress Nyssa. She didn't want to make it so quick, but she could sense they were reaching the end of this fun, and she wanted to make sure she got the taste of each of those butts, while all three women were cumming.

That, and unsurprisingly Mistress Sara didn't need much help to make her cum, or to keep her cumming, for that matter. And both times, she was vaguely aware of Lena and Alex tongue fucking those pussies, and swallowing the precious girl cum, which made Kara so very jealous of them. And of course, she also had the wonderful words of encouragement from the tops.

"Me too. Ooooooooooh, make me cum, like you made my girlfriends cum." Nyssa ordered, more demanding than the rest, although even her words sounded pleading, "Yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, your girlfriends are making my girlfriends cum. Just as it should be. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, harder, harder, harder, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, FUCK ME YOU BITCHES! TONGUE FUCK ME LIKE THE DYKE WHORES THAT YOU ARE! OH YES, FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH GOD, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME!"

Unsurprisingly Mistress Nyssa was pretty quick to cum too, but then, she had all the build-up before that. Maybe a little bit too much, because poor Alex didn't get to taste her cum a lot before her face was pulled away from that tasty treat, and she was kissed by Mistress Nyssa.

Lena and Sam experienced the same thing with Mistress Sara and Mistress Felicity, once again making Kara feel guilty. But that was fleeting, as she realized she and her sister were double teaming a girl. They had been before, but wow, now it really hit her. And again, when Mistress Nyssa moved away, it allowed the two Danvers sisters to stare at each other awkwardly.

Then after a brief silence Sara gleefully offered, "The two of you can kiss, if you want. Mmmmmmmmm, I assure you, we don't mind."

"I bet you don't." Alex grumbled, and then blushed when she got a look from the other woman, and stammered, "I, I mean... I..."

"What Alex means, is that I should be the one to do it." Lena quickly spoke up, and then when she got a look from the other woman she questioned, "What? I'm Kara's girlfriend. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, so surely, if anyone is going to share the taste of pussy and ass with Supergirl, it should be me. Shouldn't it?"

Which of course caused Kara to blush adorably, and then Sara chuckled wickedly, and admitted, "You know what, you're right. Oh yeah, go ahead Lena. Kiss your girlfriend. Kiss her, mmmmmmmm, and share the taste of pussy and ass with her. Of my pussy, and the asses of me and my girls. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmmm, good girl."

"Yes, Mistress Sara. Thank you, Mistress Sara." Lena replied and obeyed, when she got the chance.

"I guess that just leaves you and me." Sam smiled at Alex.

"Not quite." Sara pointed out, before leaning down, cupping Alex's face and kissing her.

Felicity rolled her eyes, but ultimately chuckled at this response. Especially as obviously not wanting to be left out, Nyssa kissed Sam. Which ironically meant that Felicity was the one left out, but that was okay with her, as she got to watch two pairs of beautiful women making out in front of her, and exchanging mostly pussy juices. Besides, as always, she wasn't left out for long, as first Sara, then Nyssa moved to her, so she could get a lingering taste of pussy. Meanwhile Lena reluctantly pulled away from Kara, so the two of them could each take a turn with kissing Alex and Sam. Something which they all became lost in for a few long minutes, before inevitably moving onto the 'real fun'.

Breaking away from the pack, Sara walked over to the intercom, pressed it, and announced, "Thea, Laurel, please make your way to the Captain's quarters."

"Six women not enough for you?" Lena teased.

"Oh, I can never get enough." Sara mischievously grinned, before revealing, "But, we have additional double stuffing conquests, and if we're going to stuff all three of you, we need more people."

"By the three of you, you mean?" Alex questioned cautiously.

"You, Lena, and Sam." Sara explained, before apologetically telling Kara, "So Supergirl, you'll have to take a backseat, for now."

"That's okay." Kara said softly, although she couldn't hide her disappointment.

"Although if you're good, we might give you a treat." Sara beamed.

"Almost certainly." Nyssa added dryly.

"Oh goodie." Kara beamed, before quickly correcting herself, "I mean, thank you Mistress Nyssa. And Mistress Sara, of course. Mmmmmmmmm, thank you all."

"First though, you need to equip the three of us with strap-ons." Nyssa ordered, indicating to herself and her girlfriends.

"And yourself." Sara added.

"And Thea and Laurel, when they get here." Felicity chimed in

"Yes, Mistress Nyssa, Mistress Sara and Mistress Felicity." Kara replied and obeyed, using her superspeed to quickly equip the Doms from another universe, then their subs, who arrive soon after that, and then finally herself, before asking, "Is, is there anything else I can do for you? Like, make those cocks nice and wet?"

"No, that's okay." Sara grinned, before turning to her other guests, "I think we have three other cock suckers right here, ready to get those cocks ready for their holes."

"Yes, Mistress Sara." Lena grinned wickedly.

Unsurprisingly Alex wasn't quite as eager, and held back and watched while Sam and Lena crawled over to those cocks, and started going to work on them. However, she didn't complain, and eventually she joined them, probably just to get a strap-on in her needy pussy, after everything that had just happened. And Felicity certainly couldn't blame her.