Stuffed Canary Pt. 20

Story Info
Felicity gets fully stuffed.
11.3k words
4.43
4.2k
7
0

Part 20 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow, The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Good morning, bitches!"

Sara Lance was used to receiving rude awakenings, but not even the League of Assassins had woken her up by throwing a bucket of cold water over her body. Which was only the beginning of her worries, because she was a light sleeper, and yet somehow, she had been unaware of anything changing, despite the fact that when she opened her eyes it was dramatically different to what she was expecting.

Instead of her nice big bed on the WaveRider, her girlfriends either side of her and their favourite bitches by her feet, resting in their dog beds, she suddenly found herself chained to the ceiling and gagged, unfortunately with her girlfriends beside her, the only thing which was the same. Something which Nyssa al Ghul could take, but not so much Felicity Smoak.

Before her eyes adjusted to her surroundings Sara looked left and right to find her girlfriends either side of her, and while it was a relieved to have Nyssa in cases this was a situation, they needed to fight their way out of for the exact same reason Felicity was a liability.

Not that she wanted to say that out loud, but the truth was her nerd girl just wasn't as equipped to handle this situation as the two assassins were, Sara's heart aching as she saw Felicity struggle to figure out what was going on. Something which Sara needed to figure out herself, so she faced forward and focused with blurry eyes, more than half expecting to see a villain she had wronged in the past. But what she actually saw was truly shocking.

First there was Iris West, standing there in what looked like a dominatrix outfit, smirking smugly at her. Linda Park and Caitlin Snow of all people were wearing similar outfits and smirks either side of her, only Caitlin looked dramatically different from when Sara had last seen her. Hell, she almost didn't recognise her with her bright white hair, extremely pale skin, cold blue lips and eyes, the combination of the looks and the attitude making her seem like a different person.

Less surprisingly was the fact that Jesse Wells and some girl she didn't recognise were kneeling either side of them while wearing nothing but dog collars, which was so usual for them Sara barely noticed. Especially as her bitches Thea Queen and her precious sister Laurel Lance were also kneeling in front of the Flash girls.

The scenario definitely seem to be out of some kind of BDSM fantasy. In fact, Sara was pretty sure she'd had this fantasy, and she would have happily told the other women to do their worst if only her mouth had been free. Oh well, it was clear by gagging the three Doms that Iris wanted to be the one to talk first. It was also clear Iris was waiting to build tension and anticipation, and Sara could appreciate that.

Especially as it gave her time to examine her surroundings for any hint of were they where, and while nothing particularly confirmed it her best guess was they were in the basement of Star Labs. Which made her wonder if the rest of Team Flash could see them right now, an idea which Sara probably shouldn't have liked, but she did.

"What's that? Where are we? What's going on? How did this happen? What are you going to do with us? Now, now ladies, one at a time." Caitlin mocked in a weirdly echoey voice as she looked the three bound girls up and down lustfully, "First things first, introductions. I'm Killer Frost, but you may call me Mistress Frost. And no, I didn't change my look and give myself a new name just to look tough. I'm not that pathetic bottom Caitlin Snow. I'm someone completely different, we just share the same body. Which I know must be confusing for you, but don't worry, mmmmmmm, we're gonna have plenty of time to teach you all about that. Aren't we girls?"

"Damn right." Iris chimed in, after she Linda and particularly Frost shared a wicked chuckle, "And from now on, you sluts call me Mistress West."

"And I'm Mistress Park, obviously." Linda said cheerily, "Or Mistress Linda, or even just Mistress. I'm not fussy, as long as it's Mistress."

"And I'm Mistress Smoak." Mia smirked, coming out from behind the bound trio, smacking her Mom's ass and quickly adding, "But you can call me Mommy if you like, Mommy."

"Oh, feel free to call me that too." Frost grinned.

"But not me." Iris said, gently stroking the hair of her daughter, "Only my baby girl gets to call me that. And speaking of introductions, this is my daughter, Nora West-Park. She was so very helpful in executing this little plan of ours. Even more than your daughter, although she did her part.

"Yeah she did, and now she's one of us." Frost beamed, opening her arms to Mia who happily embraced her with a wicked grin on her face, while both their eyes were locked to their prey, "Thanks babes."

"You're welcome." Mia beamed, before growling at her Moms, "See, told you I'd get my revenge."

"And you will, soon enough." Iris said dismissively, stepping forward and addressing the three bound girls, "But first, let's make something absolutely clear. You didn't really hurt us, and we don't really want to hurt you. However, you did gleefully humiliate us, and you know what they say, payback's a bitch. So, we're going to give you a taste of your own medicine, and if you like it, we'll try and use it to break you, like you tried to break us. Sound fair? Good, I'm glad you agree. Any more questions?"

"Oh, I know, where are we? Somewhere, no one can hear you scream." Frost said darkly.

"We're in the basement of Star Labs." Linda quickly clarified, confirming Sara's earlier suspicions, "Don't worry, no one is watching, and after a little bit of revenge, if you want to leave, we swear, you can leave. Right, Mistress Frost?"

"Right." Frost grumbled, before smirking as she hugged Mia tighter, "And as for how you got here, we have my new bestie to thank for that."

"I slipped something into your drinks." Mia smirked, taunting her parents further by letting them know, "It was so easy."

"Well, our Speedsters collecting you had a lot to do with it, but yes, thank you Mia." Iris said dismissively, rewarding her daughter with another stroke of her head, before then pointing out, "And we have no quarrel with your bitches, who are very curious to see whether you break or not. Any preferences girls?"

"No Mistress West." Thea replied softly, hedging her bets, "I just want to watch."

"Yes Mistress West." Laurel replied, which was really bold for her, especially as she took it one step further, "I want my Mistress Felicity, Mistress Nyssa and especially Mistress Sara to prevail, and I truly believe they will, because they're the best Doms ever."

"Awww, isn't that sweet?" Mia mocked, "Well, get ready to be disappointed, Auntie Laurel, because these three are the biggest sluts I've ever met. Especially your precious Mistress Sara. In fact, I bet she'll be the first one to break."

Sara snorted and rolled her eyes, which had the unexpected bonus of turning everyone's attention to her, Iris smirking as she asked, "You don't agree Sara? Or you don't want this?"

"Oh, she wants it." Mia grinned, closing the distance between herself and Sara, and gently pushing, as she gently undid the gag, "Go ahead Mommy Sara. Tell everyone what you really want."

"I want..." Sara said as soon as she could, then deliberately pausing to relax her jaw and build anticipation, before finally answering with a smile, "You to take off these cuffs. See what happens."

There was a brief pause, then Mia smiled back, "Okay."

With that suddenly Felicity was released, Sara panicking as she saw her non-assassin lover fall to the ground, "Mia! Don't you dare-"

"Shhhhhhhhhh!" Mia cooed as she stuffed the gag back into Sara's mouth, "It's okay Mommy Sara, we'll take real good care of Mommy Felicity for you."

"Mia, sweetie." Felicity began nervously, before crying out as Mia slapped her.

"Shut it Mom!" Mia snapped, before grinning wickedly, "Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssssss, I've been waiting a very, very long time for this. But finally you're mine. Again. And I told you, from now on, you call me Mistress, or Mistress Smoak, or Mistress Mia, just like the rest of these superior women. You got that, Mommy?"

There was a brief pause where Felicity glanced nervously at her bound lovers, and then she lowered her head submissively, "Yes Mistress Mia."

"Good girl." Mia smirked, taking a chair that Thea handed her, placed it down in front of Nyssa and Sara, sat down upon it and tapped her lap, "Now be a good little bitch and bend over. Mmmmmmm yesssssss, bend over my knee so I can give you the spanking you so richly deserve, right in front of my other Mommies."

"I suggest you do as your daughter says." Killer Frost ordered coldly, "Because after what you did to my sweet Caity I dearly want the chance to break you in. To break all of you, mmmmmmmmmm, but you, especially. Mmmmmmmmmm, but even I have to admit, it would be more fun watching your daughter do it."

Mia then smirked wickedly as her Mommy made the right decision, namely crawling over to her and laying herself across her lap. Admittedly she should have said 'yes Mistress' or 'yes Mistress Mia' before doing so, but Mia was in a generous mood, so she decided not to point that out. More importantly, she was eager just to get the spanking under way, before the other tops change their mind and took this wonderful opportunity away from her.

Besides, she couldn't be mad when she finally had her biological mother bent over her knee and ready to take her punishment like a good little bitch. Although admittedly, having that wonderful sight, and that big fat ass, in front of her made it impossible for Mia not to just stared at it for a few long seconds, before finally delivering the first hard strike.

It came just as Mistress Frost was opening her mouth to scold Mia for not getting on with it, her mouth closing and forming a smirk, much like the one that was on the future girl's face as her hand connected to her Mommy's butt. Which of course resulted in some very satisfying sounds, namely Felicity Smoak crying out so loudly it almost drowned out the sound of flesh hitting flesh. Almost.

Which continued to be the case as Mia delivered blow after blow, gleefully dishing out a slow but steady spanking, pretty much putting her all into every strike, while of course caressing that big fat ass. Oh God, Mia had missed this so fucking much. Especially after all of the humiliation she had been suffering lately.

Growing up Mia had always known that her biological mother was a lesbian whore, then she remembered being truly disgusted to learn about the depravity she enjoyed. However, when she had been given half a chance to dish it out to her, Mia had jumped at the chance, and enjoyed every moment.

Unfortunately it had left her lazy, and an easy target for the past versions of her parents, and she had paid the ultimate price for it. And now? Now to once again be a top, she had to bottom for the other Mistresses, which would be incredibly humiliating, but it would be more than worth it if it meant she could do this on a regular basis, and more importantly once and for all break her Mom in.

Perhaps more importantly, she would break her Moms in, Mia smirking at the expressions on the faces of Mommy Nyssa and Mommy Sara as she continued smacking their precious Felicity. Because there was annoyance and fear for Felicity's safety for sure, but they were also clearly turned on by watching Mia putting one of them in their place.

Something which was almost as satisfying for Mia as the previously mentioned wonderful sounds, the way that her Mom's big, meaty cheeks jiggled for her with every blow, and the way they very slowly turn from pink to red under her constant assault. And best of all, this whore was loving it, which was clear as her pussy was soaking wet pressed against her thigh.

Felicity had never been big on spanking. Had she dished it out a couple of times? Sure, but that was only with total pain sluts like Laurel and Thea, and admittedly Mia. The little brat had deserved it, but Felicity was definitely paying for it now. Which was fine, as despite her hesitance Felicity didn't mind being dominated, or having sex in front of a crowd and/or her girlfriends, or even taking a gentle spanking.

The problem was that this spanking certainly wasn't gentle, even in the beginning, and the intent of these women was to more than just dominate her, but humiliate and to break her and her girls. But it wasn't like Felicity could really do anything about it right now, so all she could do was take what Mia had to give her, and hope that Nyssa or Sara could come up with a plan later.

It helped a lot having them in this with her, and even those it was embarrassing to have them see her this way Felicity couldn't stop craning her head so she could look at her bound lovers. Admittedly it also helped a lot that they were actually turned on by this display, as it felt weirdly normal for them. Felicity was even able to catch their eyes occasionally, allowing them to exchange a loving look of encouragement.

And well, for better or for worse, the idea of having the tables turned on her, on them, combined with squirming against Mia's thigh had a very positive effect. Which would have been better if Mia's thigh had been bare, but it was still perverted enough to give Felicity a touch of pleasure with her pain.

Even when Mia started increasing the frequency and power behind her blows a twisted part of Felicity continued to enjoy it, which had to be obvious again from the wetness against her daughter's thigh, and the fact that she was crying out with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Which of course only resulted in Mia smacking her ass harder. God, Felicity hadn't been dominated like this in years.

Well, she had never been dominated like this, and never really wanted to be, but now she was she had to admit, she kind of saw the appeal. Mostly though, she missed the more pleasurable side of domination, something which now couldn't come soon enough for the poor hacker.

Then just when Felicity was beginning to think that Mia would never stop beating on her poor little bubble butt the spanking stopped just as suddenly as it had started. Mia then gave Felicity a few long seconds to recover, probably because she was just enjoying the sound of her pathetic whimpering, and then the hacker felt her daughter's hand on her bruised butt again.

Which made her flinch automatically, but thankfully instead of another blow Mia just chose to caress her butt, massaging some of the pain away in the process. Felicity guessed this was supposed to be humiliating, but she welcomed it, as it just felt so good and soothing, which was a nice change of pace. But of course, it didn't last long.

"Eat my pussy!" Mia suddenly ordered as she stood up and pushed her biological mother off of her, "Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, get your mouth on my fucking cunt!"

"And what do you say?" Frost pushed, slapping Felicity's bright red ass.

"Ah fuck!" Felicity cried out, before whimpering, "Yes Mistress Mia."

"Good bitch." Iris chuckled wickedly.

Mia meanwhile barely paid attention to that exchanges she was too busy undoing her pants and then pushing them down to her ankles, along with her underwear. She did this as quickly and unshowy as possible in clear violation of her training, proving that she wasn't doing this for the amusement of tops, but once again a top herself removing the obstacle to her pleasure.

Well, annoyingly the women around her seemed to still be amused, but that was merely a by-product, and either way Mia got what she wanted. Namely her biological mother's tongue sliding over her pussy lips, and giving her the incredibly twisted satisfaction she had been missing, and receiving a different way than normal. Oh yes, this was how it should be, and it was glorious.

Unfortunately whether by sheer coincidence or whether it was a deliberate attempt to cut down on her fun, and maybe even sabotage her, her Mom leaned forward and gave her needy pussy it's first lick while Mia was busy pulling her shirt over her head. This meant that she couldn't get the joy of watching her Mommy approaching where she was required to be, and it took her off-guard, causing Mia to let out an embarrassing loud cry and whimper combo, which did very little to prove she was back to being a top.

Something she quickly had to rectify to be taken seriously, although Mia did herself no favours by pausing there like that for a few long seconds, her face covered by her shirt and moaning into it, while her bitch took full control of the situation. God, it was so embarrassing.

When she came to her senses Mia practically ripped off the shirt angrily and glared down at her Mom, but it was hard to stay mad at what she saw. After all, this gave her the perverted joy of literally watching the woman who gave her life going down on her, the best part of it being that Mommy Felicity was too lost in eating pussy to notice the look she was getting. Oh yes, the once high and mighty Felicity Smoak was completely lost in eating her own daughter's pussy.

But Mia still needed to get back some of her momentum, so with a satisfied smirk she grabbed hold of pretty blonde hair, pushed her Mom's face deeper into her cunt, and then started dishing out some verbal encouragement. The type of which she had been so recently receiving from this bitch.

"Yessssssss, just like that! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, eat my pussy bitch!" Mia moaned, before getting a better idea, "No wait, on second thoughts, slow down. Mmmmmmm yesssssssss, there's no hurry. After all, there's plenty of yummy pussy for you to dine on, ohhhhhhhhh, but this is your first time tasting your own daughter, you perverted whore. Mmmmmmmm, so it's only fair you get a chance to savour it. Yesssssssss, take your time and really get to know that little twat, mmmmmmmm, because you'll be eating it a lot from now. Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, put on a show. Put on a show for your new Mistresses, oh fuck yeah, and your little girlfriends."

It was kind of difficult to give that order, given that previously Mommy Felicity had been hammering her clit with every stroke of her tongue, and even lingering against it, which felt wonderful, and was pushing her towards an orgasm. Especially as chances are one of the other Doms would take her Bio Mom away from her so they could get some satisfaction of their own, and might not give her back.

However that would just mean Mia would have more in the tank for fucking her mother, and more importantly, it would help prove she was a top again if she came too quickly. And maybe most of all, Mommy Felicity had probably been trying to get this over with quickly, which more than anything else made Mia want this to last.

Felicity had indeed been trying to hurry this up, as that would mean it would be less likely that she would break. Maybe. Sure, she would have more energy that way, and maybe would be a little less overwhelming the less time she spent licking her own daughter's pussy. Of course, any amount of time was pretty overwhelming, and Felicity had got completely lost in this twisted act, and addictive flavour.

Which in a weird way, was even better than the pussies of Sara and Nyssa, which had been mostly all the pussy she'd been eating lately. So really, this was a nice change, or at least it would be under different circumstances. Circumstances which she'd had before, Felicity cursing herself for not trying this, when she was in control, thus making it less overwhelming.

Thankfully then Iris spoke up, "My turn."

"Seriously?" Mia whined

"What? Did you seriously think you were going to have her all to yourself?" Iris scoffed, "No way, mmmmmmmm, we let you go first, and even join in, because it would make it easier to break her, but make no mistake, we're the ones in charge. We're doing you a favour. So either your Mom can start eating my pussy, or you can. Actually, just to be clear, it would be more like one, then the other."

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers