Stuffed Canary Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia briefly scowled at her new ally, then turned her attention to her bitch Mom, "You heard her Mommy, mmmmmmmm, get over there and eat her pussy."

Immediately pulling away from the tasty treat in front of her Felicity Smoak looked up at her daughter and replied, "Yes Mistress Iris."

This got a deliciously annoyed look from her daughter, but also one from the other Doms, so Felicity concluded she better act fast before she pushed her luck too far. So she quickly crawled over to Iris and began licking her pussy, which was significantly less weird than going down on her own daughter, but at the same time, lacked a little extra thrill to it.

Although Felicity still moaned happily at the taste, both because she wanted more of those yummy juices and to please the tops, but also to avoid further punishment. Thankfully it seemed she had avoided more punishment for now, as Iris was perfectly content with just stroking her hair gently while continuing to shoot taunting looks at Sara and Nyssa, and of course continue the verbal abuse.

"Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss Felicity, lick my pussy just like that, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck!" Iris moaned loudly and happily, "Ooooooooooooh shit, no wonder Nyssa and Sara kept you around as their favourite pussy eating pet. Because that's all you were, you know, their favourite little rug muncher. You weren't really part of their relationship. You never were. You were just another submissive bitch to them. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, they even had you taking it up the butt! What kind of self respecting top does that? I'll tell you, mmmmmmmm, the wannabe kind. Oh yes, oooooooooooh, fuck yes, the three of you were just a bunch of wannabes, and now, you're going to belong to some real tops."

If her mouth had been free Felicity would have happily pointed out that she, Sara and even Nyssa were never tops. Well, Nyssa was a top, and still mostly was, which made Felicity worry how she would react to all of this. But she was confident herself and Sara would be fine.

Hell, if she was feeling a little braver, or perhaps a little more stupid, Felicity would have pulled her mouth away from Iris's admittedly delicious cunt and told her that she and her little friends, especially Mia, were the ones acting like wannabes. Maybe even that while this shoe might be on the other foot now, it was only a matter of time before the tables were turned again. Or something more quippy, without mixing her metaphors. The point was, vengeance would soon be theirs.

For now though, it was important for Felicity to do as she was told, something she had no problem, especially as she was told to not just go back and forth between Iris and Mia, but Linda and even Caitlin too. Or Frost, as Caitlin was now calling herself. Then again, maybe they really were two different people, as it was not just the attitude and the look which was different.

No, they tasted slightly different. Still good, but different. Just like all the rest of them really, Felicity becoming so lost in licking pussy for several long minutes, albeit the whole time listening out for a command to make someone cum. Something which she increasingly ached for, just so she could taste even more yummy liquid than what she was tasting right now.

Mia was also aching for something else, namely to cum, but she couldn't allow herself to be the first one to ask for it. No, she desperately needed to prove herself to the other tops, and perhaps more importantly her Mommies that unlike them, she wasn't some wannabe, but the real deal.

It was really hard though, because Mommy Felicity was just as good a cunt lapper as she remembered, and now it was even more intense, but she knew was like to be topped by the woman she always thought as a pathetic sub. Also, even when it wasn't her turn getting to watch Mommy Felicity work on the others, plus the reactions of Mommy Nyssa and Mommy Sara were more than enough to keep her from going down from her high.

Luckily for her the same went for the other tops, but they were also in the same position where they couldn't afford to show a sign of weakness. Especially not Mistress Frost, who was even more determined than Mia was to solidify her new role within the group. Hell, Mistress Frost had even privately threatened to put Mia back in her place if she got in her way, something she had told her about in such graphic detail all that it took was a look from her and Mia found herself vividly fantasising about it.

And to her shame, the idea wasn't entirely unappealing. Because she might be desperate to prove she wasn't a bottom, but her Moms had shown her just how much pleasure she could receive from it, and quitting cold turkey was proving challenging. So much so she even thought about taking Mistress Frost up on her offer, just to get it out of her system.

Thankfully just then Linda cried out, "More! Mmmmmmm, give me more. No, ooooooooooh fuck, don't make me cum yet. I'm not ready for that. I just ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk, that's it! That's exactly it, ohhhhhhhh Felicity! Felicity! Lick my fucking clit just like that, ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, oh my God, mmmmmmmmm fuck!"

Which made sense, what with Linda dating Iris, meaning they had one advantage when it came to staying on top. Or maybe Linda just wasn't really bothered by all the increasingly desperate attempts to one up each other that Iris, Frost and admittedly Mia were doing? Whatever the case Mommy Felicity very clearly and quickly did as she was told, rendering Linda incoherent with her extremely skilled licking in a matter of minutes.

As someone else made the first move Mistress Frost happily did the same, with then Mia and Iris following suit. Which just left the question of who would beg to cum first, while desperately trying to make it sound like a command. Honestly Mia's money was on Linda again, although she was very pleasantly surprised.

"Yessssssssss, lick my cunt you fucking slut! Ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, more, more, more, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooodddddddddddd, make me cum!" Frost snapped, really fed up of this patience bull-shit, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, oh fuck, make me fucking cum! Make me cum in your hot little mouth and all over your pretty little face! Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmm, oh my God, make me squirt! I wanna fucking squirt in your face! Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, do it do it do it, ohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, I want you to fucking do it! DO IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!"

Of course Mommy Felicity was only too happy to oblige, and again when shortly afterwards Linda gave her permission, leaving it just down to herself and Iris. And considering Iris was obviously in charge here, despite not having any superpowers or fighting ability, that was really impressive. Impressive enough that Mia felt comfortable ordering Mommy Felicity to make her cum.

Also if she was honest with herself, she really wasn't sure she could wait anymore. So she gave the order, while focusing on her other Mommies, which naturally led to her cumming hard and fast. She initially pushed herself through it to continue talking, but it wasn't long before she became completely incoherent as she was bombarded by pleasure.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd, mmmmmmmm, fuckkkkkkkkk yessssssssss, make me cum Mommy! Make me cum in my Mommy's mouth!" Mia cried out when Mommy Felicity returned to her cunt and started giving it the attention it desperately needed, "Ooooooooooooh yessssssssss, fuck me Mommy, fuck me! Tongue fuck your baby girl, mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck your own daughter you twisted freak! Tongue fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me hard and deep and make meeeeeeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS MOMMY, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOH FUCK!"

Felicity thought it was pretty hypocritical of Mia to criticise her for her incestuous ways when it was her daughter gleefully cumming into her Mom's mouth. And her biological mother at that. Of course Felicity wouldn't dream of complaining when she was getting exactly what she wanted, and pretty much in heaven because of it. Oh yes, she loved to swallow cum, and given her relationship she hadn't been doing it nearly enough lately.

Now she got four new different types of girl cum, with her favourite being of course her own daughter because as Mia pointed out, she was a twisted freak. One who desperately tried to get every drop of her little girl's cum, because it was just so good.

Unfortunately Felicity was out of practice, and even if she wasn't she was struggling to keep up with everything she was being given by the four other women, one after the other. Especially as at first she had to save some energy for the others, and then she was tired from what she had done.

But all things considered, she felt she did herself proud, swallowing at least the majority of that precious liquid at first, before allowing it just wash over her. Oh yes, that just might be the best part, because a decent amount still ended up in her stomach, and the rest of it marked her as a pussy slut. And maybe more importantly in that moment, the pussy slut of Iris West, Linda Park, Killer Frost and even her own daughter Mia Smoak.

She probably lingered on Mia longer than the others, mostly because everyone seemed so lost in watching her making her own daughter cum, but eventually she was pulled away from that tasty treat, and face first into another pussy.

Unsurprisingly it was Frost who couldn't wait any longer, Felicity gleefully tongue fucking her to climax, before doing the same for Linda and Iris, both of whom yanked her away from the twat she had been worshipping, making this whole thing even better. Oh yes, Sara and Nyssa were sometimes rough with her, but never this much, and it was driving her crazy. And again, she had three new flavours to enjoy, or six, including both the cunt cream and the girl cum which both ended up in her belly, and on her face.

It was truly a pussy paradise, one which Felicity could have happily got lost in for the rest of the night, especially because she was sure that if it had just last a little longer she would cum without even touching herself. Sadly that wasn't the case, and just when she felt on the edge she was pushed away and left to gasp for breath.

Which in some ways was good, because she really needed some recovery time, but inevitably she found herself looking at Sara and Nyssa who both looked worried, and more importantly needy. God, Felicity really wanted to crawl over and give them the same treatment, especially because she was sure it would be easy to make them cum. Of course, she wasn't allowed that privilege, but it was hard to complain considering what happened next.

"So, who wants to get triple stuffed like the whore she is?" Mia smirked, stroking her newly acquired cock.

"Oh I do, I do. Mmmmmmm, please baby, stuff me." Felicity pleaded her daughter, while her eyes darted to the other tops equipping themselves with strap-ons.

"Then get over here and suck my dick, Mommy." Mia ordered with another wicked smirk, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, suck all of these dicks and get them nice and ready for your slutty little holes. Yesssssssss, get these girl cocks ready for your dyke whore holes! Not that you need it. Mmmmmmm no, my Mommy's such a whore that these dildos would probably slide right into you no problem. But, it is fun to watch a little cock sucker like you work, so go ahead Mommy! Suck my fucking cock! Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmm, suck it good Mommy! Oh God, that's so hot, ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, suck it!"

Mia continued gleefully talking trash, even after her Mommy crawled over to her and wrapped her lips around the head of her cock. Admittedly, at that point she wasn't sure what she was even saying, but it didn't matter, because she was getting what she wanted, her dick in one of her Mom's fuck holes.

It wasn't the one she wanted the most, but unlike her fellow tops, she would be sampling all of those fuck holes tonight, truly solidifying her dominance over the woman who gave her life. As it always should have been. And as it always would be from now on. Something she wanted to do on her own in that moment, only to be reminded that there were others eager to use that hot litlle mouth.

"Stop hogging that mouth all to yourself." Frost interrupted Mia in clear annoyance as she grabbed Felicity's hair and once again pulled her away from Mia's crotch and to hers, even though Felicity's mouth was working on something different, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, let me get a piece of that hot little cock sucking mouth! Oh fuck yeah, suck it slut! Suck my cock right in front of your little girlfriends! Let them see just how eager you are for this. See just how eager you are to get your holes stuffed by some real tops. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, suck it! Fucking suck those cocks, oh fuck yeah!"

This process was repeated over and over again, with the exception that Linda was nice enough to offer her girlfriend a piece of Felicity's mouth, and Iris graciously took it, before offering Mia another piece. Which Mia was tempted to refuse, so they could get to the real stuffing, but she was having so much fun giving her Mommy a blow bang she gleefully accepted the offer.

As a result those dildos were given more than enough lube, perhaps even too much, but it was a great way of teasing their prey and making it more likely Felicity would break, so Mia didn't even think about complaining. Hell, she wouldn't even want to move them onto the next stage, not really, as she was too busy watching her former Dom greedily shoving those strap-ons as deep into her throat as they would go.

"Alright, that's enough, don't you think Mia?" Iris spoke up, after like the fourth time Felicity was choking on the full length of her daughter's cock, "Isn't it time you stuffed your Mommy's pussy with your dick?"

"Hell yeah it is." Mia gleefully agreed, before pushing her Mommy's head back and ordering her, "You heard Iris, you dumb slut! Get on my dick! Oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh Mommy, mmmmmmmmmm, get your slutty little cunt on your own daughter's dick so you can be triple stuffed by some real tops like the slut whore you are!"

"Yes sweetie." Felicity eagerly obeyed.

"Yes Mistress!" Mia pushed, slapping her Mom across the face for her mistake.

"AH! Ye, yes Mistress." Felicity blushed.

With that the older blonde crawled into her lap, lined up the entrance to her slutty little cunt with Mia's dick and slowly began pushing downwards. Mia then smirked wickedly as her slut Mom not only penetrated herself on her cock, but let out a loud cry of pleasure while doing so.

Which was hardly a surprise, but still caused Mia and the other Doms to smirk and chuckle, something they continue doing as Felicity began slowly pushing herself further downwards. Felicity did that until the full length was inside her, which honestly felt like it only took a few seconds, which again wasn't surprising, but very much delighted the audience. So much so she was allowed a few long seconds just to enjoy having the full length inside her, before she was pushed onwards.

"Ride me bitch!" Mia pushed with a firm slap to her bitch's big butt, making those meaty cheeks jiggle, "Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show me just how badly you want it."

"Yes Mistress." Felicity whimpered, before eagerly doing as she was told.

"And finger her butt." Frost ordered with a wicked smile on her face, "Ohhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, get your Mommy's ass nice and ready for us to fuck."

Initially Mia glared at the bitch giving her in order, before smirking, "Gladly."

Honestly this was something she would have done anyway, which was a comfort to Mia, but doing it as part of the other woman's order to her made her look weak, and Mommy Sara and Mommy Nyssa knew it. Thankfully Mommy Felicity seemed pretty oblivious to it, as she was consumed by the joy of bouncing her pussy up and down her daughter's dick, so much so she didn't notice Mia sliding a few fingers into her mouth and getting them nice and wet before reaching behind her Mom.

Of course the older woman did notice when a finger was pushed into her ass hole, the little anal slut crying out in a mixture of surprise and pleasure. She then continued crying out in only pleasure as Mia finger banged her butt, and thus fucked her mother in both her hot little fuck holes, seemingly to everyone's delight.

Frost certainly enjoyed the show, so much so that she just watched for quite a while, allowing Mia to add a second finger, before she eventually called out, "Felicity, stop your bouncing. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, let us inside that slutty little shit hole of yours, oooooooooh yesssssssss, it's ass fucking time!"

"Yes Mistress." Felicity eagerly obeyed, more than ready for her ass to be violated by something bigger than some fingers, and perhaps more importantly, "Oh please double stuff me! I love to be double stuffed by two big strap-on dicks. Oh Caitlin, mmmmmmmm, give me a taste of my own medicine. Fuck my ass like I fucked yours."

"I'm not Caitlin." Frost snapped with a glare, before smirking, "I'm the one who's going to break you and make you the pure bottom you were always meant to be."

"Yes Mistress." Felicity replied, somewhat dismissively, hoping it would result in 'punishment'.

She got her wish, in a way, Frost glaring at her for a few long seconds, before ordering, "Mia, spread your Mom's ass cheeks. Show me the bitch hole I'm about to own."

"We're about too." Mia grumbled softly, even as she gladly did as she was told.

"Whatever." Frost said dismissively.

Killer Frost smirked wickedly as she watched a daughter spread her mother's butt cheeks apart, actually offering up her Mommy's back door for the more dominant woman to use as a fuck hole. Something which she savoured for a few long seconds, before grabbing a firm hold of her cock and pressing the head of it firmly against Felicity Smoak's ass hole.

This time she barely paused before pushing forward, she much preferred to savour the beautiful sight of Felicity's butt hole slowly stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until the head of Frost's cock slipped through that slutty little whore hole and into the other woman's ass. Which of course caused the little bitch a touch of sharp cry, but it was mostly pleasure, prompting Frost to mock her for it.

"Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you like that, huh? Does Mistress Felicity like a big dick in her ass?" Frost gleefully teased, before answering for her, "I know she does. We all do, mmmmmmmmm, because we've all seen Mistress Sara and Mistress Nyssa tag team this whore ass. And now? It's our turn! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, take it, Mistress Felicity. Take every single inch up your ass. Be our double stuffed bitch, just like you did to all of us. To Caity. Yessssssssssssss, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, take it! Take it like the little DP slut that you are! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking take it, bitch! Take it, and moan like a bitch."

Unsurprisingly there was no response, not counting gentle whimpers which Felicity would've probably made anyway. Not that Frost could blame her for that, as thanks to Caitlin's weakness she had vivid memories of her own butt hole being stretched. Perhaps more importantly she could vividly remember this woman doing it.

Of nerdy little Felicity Smoak taking her anal cherry. God, it was embarrassing enough that Caity had allowed them to be sodomized, but the fact that she'd given up their butt cherry to such a weakling was not something Frost could let go unpunished. Luckily she had the perfect opportunity to do so now, which was again when she savour the moment before beginning a long, slow thrust which would get every inch of that dildo deep into Felicity's bowels.