Stuffed Canary Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite the fact that everyone here knew that Felicity Smoak was no top, and she was constantly having her big juicy ass fucked by her girlfriends Frost insisted on going nice and slow. Not for this bitch's benefit of course, but for herself, and her allies, all of which enjoyed the beautiful sight of inch after inch of long, thick dildo disappearing into that widely stretched butt hole.

Even little Mia was craning her neck so she could get the best possible look of it, making the whole process even more delightfully enjoyable. Of course inevitably her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every inch of the strap-on cock was buried deep within Felicity's rectum. More importantly, HER strap-on cock was buried within Felicity's rectum, giving Killer Frost something else to gloat about.

"Every inch! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, that's every single inch of this big dick, right up your big fat ass!" Frost cackled with delight, "Oh fuck yeah, I'm balls deep in Mistress Felicity's shit-pipe. While her own daughter is spreading her cheeks for me, giving me the best view of it. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, and inside her cunt. How does it feel, huh? How do you like your own daughter inside your pussy, while I'm in your ass? DP'ing you? Treating you like the slut you were always meant to be? You love it, don't you? Yes you do, oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, moan for me, Mistress Felicity. Moan, and prove just what a whore you really are!"

Again there was no reply, but then a few pathetic whimpers, and even a few moans of pleasure as Frost slowly began the butt fucking 'for real'. Oh yes, all the superior woman had to do was pull her hips back, causing inch after inch of dildo to slide out of the inferior woman's butt hole, and she was already moaning in pleasure like the anal whore she was.

Even more so of course, when Frost pushed those inches back in, and then repeated the process, establishing a slow and steady rhythm of anal dominance. Which she loved to give as much as Felicity love to receive, something Frost wished she could have done all night, but sadly for her there were others eager to take their turn.

Linda was normally happy to sit back and let others take the lead, but Killer Frost kind of scared her, what with her name in all, and considering they were actually trying to break a trio of mostly tops she thought it was more important than ever to step up her game, and proved that she belonged on top. That was why she planned to speak up as soon as Frost gave her the chance.

Or maybe before then, because Frost really seem to be hogging that ass. Not that Linda could blame her. No, she planned to do the same thing when it was her turn. And in the meantime, she was actually pretty content with watching the show. At least until someone else complained.

"Are you going to hog that ass all to yourself?" Iris asked.

"Is that an offer?" Frost grinned, "Because I'd love too."

"Don't even think about it." Iris glared.

"I don't know what you're complaining about, you always get seconds." Linda grumbled, before pointing out, "How about YOU let someone else have a turn, huh?"

"Oh no, trouble in paradise? How very amusing." Frost chuckled, before abruptly pulling her cock out of Felicity's ass hole and moving aside, "Mmmmmmmmm, just for that, I'm going to let you have a turn Linda. See what you can do with this bitch. But don't disappoint me, ooooooooooooh, otherwise maybe you'll be next."

There was definitely part of Linda that wouldn't mind that, as in a short time Frost had proven herself to be quite the amazing butt buster. Nora and Jesse certainly had cum a lot when she fucked them, and despite her best efforts Linda couldn't stop imagining herself in that position, especially in this moment.

Which she quickly had to push herself out of, because the whole point was to actually prove herself worthy of topping. Luckily for her Felicity Smoak's big fat ass was an incredibly tempting target, especially when the little back hole was already slightly gaping from what Frost had done to it, and the fact that Mia, Felicity's own daughter, was spreading those cheeks for anyone who wanted a piece of it.

So licking her lips Linda kneeled down behind her target, took aim and pushed her dick straight into Felicity's ass hole. Despite this penetration being far faster than the last Felicity still cried out in mostly pleasure, and again as her butt was stuffed and then fucked by the tiny reporter who was eager to prove herself.

Although to be fair, unlike the initial anal penetration, Linda made sure that the butt stuffing and initial ass fucking went nice and slow, both for her own benefit, and Felicity's. Also the benefit of the watching assassins, but that could be easily classified as for her benefit too, as Linda wasn't convinced that she and her friends wouldn't fail, and that Nyssa, Sara and maybe even Felicity would take their revenge on them.

Besides, while Iris and Frost were mad they'd been forced to bottom, or in the case of Killer Frost, could vividly remember her alter ego submitting, Linda wasn't really mad at Team Arrow. In fact, she was still kind of grateful to them for making sure she and Iris got together. So she wanted to make this as easy on them as possible.

However they had also upset Iris, and Linda would never side with anyone over her girlfriend. Also, she had to admit, the idea of having the mighty Sara and Nyssa, and even Felicity, as their bitches was incredibly hot. Besides, no matter what happened, this moment was totally worth it, as Linda loved the feeling of officially beginning to fuck Felicity's butt.

Felicity loved getting double stuffed, and better yet triple stuffed, but she had been so busy dishing it out she had barely had a chance to take it recently, so despite the intention it was kind of a nice change of pace. Especially considering she was now riding her own daughter's dick, something she sadly hadn't done before, and it definitely enhanced her enjoyment of the experience.

She'd wanted to try it before, but Nyssa and Sara had forbidden it, as they were worried about Mia getting ideas above her station. Apparently she got them anyway, so Felicity might have just as well have done it anyway. Hell, it may have made this experience easier for her.

Although honestly she was just grateful to be having it now, especially considering how skilfully her most private hole was being fucked. Oh yes, Linda and this other side to Caitlin were proving to be very skilled when it came to the art of fucking a woman in the ass, which was definitely something that Felicity wouldn't have thought that little Caitlin would be capable of, but she was so glad to be wrong. So, so fucking glad.

Something she was allowed to savour for a few long minutes, as first Caitlin and then Linda took their turn stretching her ass out. Then took a chance to savour something even better, namely taking it in all three of her slutty little holes. Oh God yes, that ass flavoured dildo was pressed against Felicity's lips, and then she received the order she had been waiting for.

"Suck it" Mmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, suck your whore ass off of my cock!" Frost ordered gleefully, quickly adding with another moan, "Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, suck it! Get every drop of your own ass cream, you nasty bitch! Just like you made Caity do for you, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and your little girlfriends! Oh yes, ah fuck, mmmmmmmmmm, suck it! Suck my dick you cock sucker! You ass to mouth whore! Oh yes, suck it, like the triple stuffed slut you now are! Oh yes, that's every slutty little bitch hole of yours stuffed with dick! Oh what a whore, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what a fucking whore! Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!"

Only too happy to do as she was told Felicity opened her mouth wide the second that Caitlin pressed her cock to her lips, then moaned happily as the dildo was pushed inside, allowing her to taste the deepest part of her own butt. Which once again, was something she hadn't tasted in far too long. And again, something she thankfully got to savour for a little while, as Caitlin seemed to be content with allowing her to go at her own pace, which was as slow as possible, especially that first time.

Of course, ultimately she sped up, and not just because she wanted more of the butt cream. That was certainly a factor, but mostly Felicity was hoping that when she was finished she would get a fresh batch of ass juice. After all, it was exactly what she and her girlfriends had been giving their conquests, so now that she was on the other foot, so to speak, hopefully she would receive the same treatment.

Sure enough that was exactly what happened, the tops constantly switching places in a way which made sure that Felicity was constantly tasting ass, while getting her slutty little butt hole fucked. Which was heaven for a good long while, except for the fact that sometimes she missed out on some of that precious butt cream, which felt like a travesty to her.

Especially that first time, as it happened without warning, which Felicity wasn't expecting, as it wasn't the style of her girlfriends. As a result she missed out on over half the ass juices, something she made sure it wouldn't happen again by pushing the dildo deep into her mouth and beginning to push it into her throat right from the start, instead of taking so long to savour just the head like she had done at first.

Ultimately it didn't really matter though, as one by one seemingly everyone around her got to taste her ass. Well, not Iris, Linda and Caitlin, as obviously they didn't want to ruin the momentum they had gain from topping her. Or Sara and Nyssa for that matter, as obviously Team Flash didn't take the risk of untying them yet.

But to see Thea and then Laurel do it was just wonderfully humiliating. Yes, they had done this before, but it had always been a way to submit to Nyssa or Sara, therefore keeping the status quo intact. And even this exact act was rare. But this? Oh fuck, this was her two closest bitches submitting to someone else. And then came something even more humiliating.

"Your turn, Mia." Iris said, pressing her ass flavoured cock to the lips of her ally.

"What?" Mia went pale, "I, I thought I was meant to be a top, like you?"

"As if." Frost scoffed, before pushing, "Now do as we say, or else."

"Fine." Mia grumbled and did as she was told, albeit after a brief pause.

"That's better. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, just like that. Good girl. Good little cock sucker." Iris chuckled, making sure to lock eyes with Felicity, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, taste your Mommy's ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you love that, huh? Yeah you do, ohhhhhhhhhhh, mother and daughter love the taste of ass. Especially each other's! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, what a family of sluts! What a family of ATM sluts, who love the taste of each other's asses the best! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it just like that! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, suck it like the ass to mouth whore you are, Mistress Mia."

"And take it deep." Frost gleefully chimed in, "Oh yeah bitch, make sure you get every drop of your Mommy's butt cream! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, take it all the fucking way down your whore throat! Oooooooooooooh, fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, ha ha ha ha, talk about like mother, like daughter!"

Obviously, this was more about humiliating the mother than the daughter, or more likely both, as the daughter blushed the entire time that she was tasting her mother's ass on the cock of the woman she betrayed. And yet, to their shame, they basically loved it. Well, Mia might've been more embarrassed, as she was supposed to be topping, and was just proving that at best she was a week switch, just like her Mommy.

Meanwhile Felicity got some enjoyment out of this twisted act. The same way that she enjoyed Nyssa, Sara, and hopefully Team Flash in the near future, feeding Mia's butt cream. Of course, at the same time she was hoping for other things more.

Initially she was just given more chances to taste her own ass, which was fine and all, but Felicity was unsure how long she could stop herself from begging to cum. Thanks to all the training she had done with her girlfriends and their pets, she had been able to last far longer than she would have been able to do otherwise.

Not because she was trying to stop herself from breaking completely, but because she wanted this ecstasy to last for as long as possible. However, even the far more impressive Nyssa al Ghul and Sara Lance had their limits, and ultimately Felicity just had to give Team Flash what they wanted. And when she did, there was no holding back, or pretending. No, for better or for worse, in that moment, she meant every word.

"Fuck me, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, fuck me harder!" Felicity begged, "Fuck me harder, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, and make me your bitch! Please? Oh please, make me your bitch, right in front of my girlfriends! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking ruin me! Ruin my slutty little shit hole! My bitch hole, ooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, make my butt hole your bitch hole! Yours to fuck whenever you want! Please? Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me please! Please? Oh yes, fuck me fuck me FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Thankfully she wasn't left to wait for too long, and soon the pace was increased, as Caitlin's altar ego took pity on her. Or maybe she just wanted to make her cum, and was tired of waiting? Whatever the case, Felicity tried to make it clear that she was grateful for it, as long as she could remain coherent.

Although, even when she could only curse and scream in ecstasy, it was pretty clear what she meant, at least in that moment, she was truly nothing but a broken bitch. A fuck hole for the superior woman to use for their pleasure. A fully stuffed lesbian bottom. And in those glorious moments, that was all Felicity Smoak wanted to be. Because really, why had she ever wanted to be anything else?

Iris allowed Frost and Linda to make Felicity cum first. Mostly because she wanted to be the last one dishing out the rough rectum wrecking, which would leave the most lasting impression on her new anal bitch. And more importantly, on the two assassins which were going to be her anal bitches, and just didn't know it yet. Their anal bitches!

Oh yes, the tops who effortlessly topped them would all receive a taste of their own medicine, submitting to them in the process, and becoming their anal loving bottoms. Starting with this tech bitch. Which seem to be easy, especially as by the time Iris got her turn really pounding Felicity Smoak's ass hole, it was truly nothing but a loose fuck hole.

While she didn't just stand back and watch, especially right now, there was something to be said for it. It was certainly one hell of a show, and she really enjoyed watching Frost have her revenge against the weak little nerd for what she had done to her other self. And again, when it was her turn, it was easy. Oh yes, Iris literally slammed every inch of her cock into that well used fuck hole, and started pounding it with every ounce of her strength, and the shameless butt slut continued screaming and cumming.

Especially when Iris started smacking that big booty, yanking back on the long blonde hair in front of her, and providing verbal encouragement to her new anal loving whore. And maybe more importantly, the looks on the faces of Nyssa al Ghul and Sara Lance.

"CUM FOR ME BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME!" Iris ordered loudly and happily, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM AND BECOME MY BITCH! OH FUCK YES, FELICITY SMOAK IS MY BITCH! FELICITY SMOAK IS MY FULLY STUFFED LESBIAN BITCH, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH, JUST LIKE NYSSA AL GHUL AND SARA LANCE SOON WILL BE! YOU HEAR ME, BITCHES? YOUR BITCH ASSES BELONG TO US NOW! YOU'RE OURS, ALL OURS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, TAKE THIS FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO ME AND MY BITCHES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, TAKE IT!"

The looks on the faces of Nyssa al Ghul and Sara Lance, and unable to stop thinking about what the near future could bring, was just too much for Iris, and she went crashing over the edge of one of the most satisfying climaxes of her life. Which was really saying something. Of course, there were other factors.

Like the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, the sounds and the feelings of her thighs smacking into those meaty cheeks, the other woman's screams, and the sheer joy of sodomizing Felicity Smoak and totally turning the tables on her had a lot to do with it. And a lot of it, combined almost made her stop what she was doing completely. Almost, but not quite.

Honestly, there may have been a few embarrassing seconds there when she got close, but she just used that to fuel her onto brutalizing Felicity Smoak's butt hole even more passionately. Just like Linda, and especially Frost, before her. Oh yes, her girls had done her proud, and if all went well, every female member of Team Arrow would be their anal bitches in no time.

Which was the last coherent thought Iris had for quite a while, before she became lost in a sea of ecstasy. So much so, that she almost collapsed with exhaustion, only to pull out and admire her handiwork at the last possible second. Then she got about a second to enjoy the sight of that gape, before Mia adorably tried to take a turn at it.

Mia was promised she would get a turn with her Mom's ass, and damn it, she was going to take it. She had been waiting to be given a chance, ideally with one of the others taking her place, so they could keep the triple stuffing going. Maybe even Thea or Laurel, so the humiliation could be increased tenfold. After all, that worked on others, Mia included.

However, when they got right to the end, it became clear that either The New Green Arrow was expected to show some initiative, or Team Flash never intended to give her what she was owed. Well, probably not Iris and Frost, given they were clearly the ones running things now. Or maybe just Iris. Whatever the case, The New Green Arrow refused to be left out.

Admittedly, there was something to be said for being on the bottom during the double and triple stuffing, as she was constantly banging her Mommy. But it wasn't enough for Mia. Not after everything she had gone through. And oh, it was incredibly satisfying to flip their positions and switch holes, meaning that she got to ram every inch of her big dick into that bitch hole, and give it all she had right from the start.

And hilariously, her Mommy thanked her for it. Oh yes, she thanked her for it by continuing to scream in pleasure, and squirt her cum all over Mia's stomach. Which she had been doing a lot, but this was so much more satisfying, because it was 100% a result of the daughter fucking the mother. Fucking her up the butt.

That was exactly what The New Green Arrow was doing right now. Oh yes, the superhero was butt fucking her Mommy. Something that Mia wanted to do forever. Sadly, that just wasn't possible, especially as she was unable to stop herself from cumming before she even got to take over the fun.

Although to be fair, she had been involved in that fun throughout the double and triple stuffing, her clit constantly being rubbed by the movements of everyone, especially her mother. And she was looking directly into her Mom's eyes, as she was being turned into the slut she was destined to be. How could she possibly resist cumming with all these wonderful feelings, and sights, directly in front of her?