Stuffed Canary Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simply put, she couldn't. Just like she couldn't offer up any verbal encouragement, which was annoying, when the other women had done such a good job at it. But it was hard to complain, given she experienced the most satisfying climaxes of her life, before collapsing down onto the woman who gave her that life, with a blissful smile on her face.

Then of course, she got up, pulled her dick out of that bitch, and then moved back to admire her handiwork. Mia was going to order the older blonde to flip over, but she and her new friends took a few long seconds to just admire the sight in front of them. Namely Felicity Smoak looking so very well-fucked. Hell, they could even see her gaping ass hole in this position. Then, Mia found herself beaten to the punch.

"Bend over and spread your cheeks!" Frost ordered coldly, before grinning wickedly, "Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, show us what we've done to your ass hole."

"And more importantly, show your girlfriends." Iris smirked, "Show them the gaping fuck hole, that we now own."

"Along with all your other fuck holes." Frost agreed gleefully.

"Yes Mistress Frost, yes Mistress Iris." Felicity whimpered, before eagerly doing as she was told.

"Good girl." Iris purred, before ordering, "Nora, get a camera and take some pictures of this."

"Yes Mom." Nora quickly replied and obeyed.

Felicity found herself wishing that it was her daughter doing that, just for an added bit of humiliation. Although this way, the camera was brought into play as frequently as possible, Nora taking a few shots, before wordlessly handing it over to Mistress Iris. Each of the Doms then took a turn taking a picture, and posing by their handiwork, which did wonderfully enhanced the humiliation.

Which of course, was really saying something, given she was still holding herself open, exposing the fact that her ass hole was gaping open, a sign that she had been well-used back there. Hell, her cunt also felt pleasantly sore, so that was clearly well-fucked too. As was her throat, that was craving something else right now.

Sure enough, it wasn't long before Mistress Iris ordered, "Good girl, mmmmmmmmmm, now suck our cocks. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck them one last time in front of your girlfriends, to prove you really are our bitch now. Then, we'll take you away, to somewhere more pleasant, for more fun. Now, doesn't that sound good?"

"Yes, Mistress Iris." Felicity nodded.

"Yeah? Then, do it." Frost pushed, "Ooooooooooooh yes, mmmmmmmm, prove that you're nothing but our ATM bitch."

"Our ass to mouth bitch." Mia chimed in, not wanting to be left out, "That's what you are now, right Mommy?"

"Yes Mistress Frost, yes Mistress Mia." Felicity whimpered, before eagerly doing as she was told.

Although admittedly, that whimper was more out of lust, then simply humiliation. Yes, there was a combination of both, but it was definitely more the former, especially as she closed her eyes and wrapped her lips around Mistress Iris's ass flavoured dick. She then let out a loud and happy moan, not only at the flavour, but actually being able to savour it for the first time tonight.

Oh yes, up to now, she had been cleaning those cocks faster than she would have liked, so she could get more of that precious liquid. Or maybe all of it, as it wouldn't be the first time someone topping her had punished her for taking too much time. Namely Nyssa and Sara. But now? God, she really got to savour that flavour. Something that Felicity loved every second of.

Inevitably she was bobbing her head up and down that dildo, and moving onto the others, as her new tops were nice enough to surround her, making it easier for her to move from cock to cock. Which was the least they could do, considering Team Arrow, or more accurately Team Canary, had done the same thing for them when the roles were reversed.

Oh yes, it was not that long ago that it was Mistress Iris, Mistress Frost and especially Mistress Mia, who had been on their knees, going from dick to dick, and getting every drop of their own butt cream. Or the ass cream of their lovers. Something that Felicity was sure that she would be doing very soon. And for better or for worse, she couldn't wait.

She also couldn't wait for the tables to be turned again to what they should be. But that wasn't her job. No, better leave that kind of thing to the real Doms, like Mistress Sara and especially Mistress Nyssa. They would get them out of this mess, Felicity was sure of it. Then it would be up to Felicity to ensure they didn't go too overboard getting their revenge.

Even if in this moment, it was very pleasant to think about. Oh yes, she couldn't help think about that, even as she deep throated one of those strap-on cocks, and then followed her temporary owners out of what she assumed was the basement level of STAR labs, and headed towards more fun. Which would hopefully involving getting stuffed again.