Stuffed Gym Slut

Story Info
A submissive stallion slut pleases studs at the gym...
1.1k words
10.1k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Ben panted, the piebald stallion nude from head to hoof, his tail lifted and kept up out of the way. That was not quite the way that he was supposed to be in a public gym, but his gym was not just any gym with a tight leather collar around his neck, a leather harness around his torso to stretch down around his hips and crotch, cock and balls cradled to be put on show. Not that they were to be used, of course, because Ben was there to serve and not use.

"Slut..."

A grunting bull racked a barbell before him, though he felt that he should have known the bull's name, His shaggy hide was soaked in sweat, the musk of him rolling forth, and it was all Ben could do to stay on his hooves, shuffling forward, a spreader bar and leather cuffs keeping his hooves in place. Someone snickered at his position but he was too hard and horny to care, flushing heavily, need rising, the bull eyeing him up like the fresh piece of meat he truly was.

Of course, his backdoor entrance was not to be used, a thick butt plug already rammed up in there and kept in place by a leather strap of his harness, which went down between his legs, separating his nuts. It was revealing and embarrassing and a kind of exposure that had his cock aching and throbbing in the best of ways, even as the bull took hold of a pawful of his mane and shoved him down to his knees.

A pink length of throbbing meat shoved against his muzzle and Ben moaned, parting his lips for it. As the gym slut, he knew what his place was, what he was supposed to do.

"Suck, whore..."

"Unff, you already got your turn, it's time for me to take him."

Two studs pressed in from either side, one stallion like him and the bulky bull, everyone other than him rippling with muscle that he hardly ever thought he could boast. The stallion was bigger than him, stronger than him, the two of them boasting brown hides, though Ben thought that the stallion might have been more chestnut than bay. It was hard to see when he was on his knees, the spreader bar making it easy to be shoved there but harder still to even be comfortable or get up again.

No... He could only be dragged back to his hooves.

He whined, grunting, groaning, two cocks slapping either side of his muzzle. His paws were free, but there were too many cocks to handle when they were pressing him, demanding attention from him. Ben's lips tried to follow both of them at once as he groaned, sucking and slurping, a pearly string of pre-cum clinging to his lips. He couldn't even take a moment to lap it off as his hips sank, the strain in his legs palatable from having to push up onto his knees constantly, panting shortly through his nostrils.

The plug under his tail bulged, the stallion "winning", taking his muzzle and dragging it down on his cock while the bull snorted heavily.

"Fine then..."

That left the bull's dick for Ben's paws, wrapping and stroking, though it was clumsy, reaching to the side as he was. He moaned around that heavy length, trying to bob his muzzle but finding his head locked in place anyway while the stallion thrust, someone else entirely fiddling with the toy under his tail.

"I think this can be replaced..."

Ben shuddered, the toy pulling. Who was there? They laughed.

"Slut clearly doesn't want it enough."

He groaned, the butt plug sliding out, though the clench of his backside tried to hold onto it for a moment, tight around the neck of it before releasing. Yet he barely had a moment to feel empty while another, fatter dildo was rammed up inside him, stretching him out even more than the plug and forcing his pucker to remain wide. Panting and heaving, sweat glistened on his body while the stuffed gym slut obeyed the whims of those he served, willingly and whole-heartedly.

It was all he was there for, the ache of his throbbing cock taking him away from reality as he moaned. The sound was swallowed up, however, by the thickness plundering his maw, deeper and harder, driving into the back of his throat, forcing him to take it deeper. That was fine, letting him be just as he was, though all he could do was whimper and grunt, submitting as his tail hole was stuffed with an even larger cock still.

It was all he needed, head swimming from the moment, breathing in their sweat, their musk, how it filled the space around him intimately. All he could do was suck and suck, lusting for that desperate load of cum, a flow of it pouring straight down his throat.

Nearly there, but not quite. It was the bull that got off first, his fumbling paws doing the trick, a splatter of seed marking his face, dripping off his muzzle. It marked him but one load would not satisfy them as his tail hole burned with the obscene stretch, used and abused and loving every last second of it.

He needed it, craved it, the slut on show, aching to be stuffed with every cock in the room -- though that was not for him to demand. No, he was the slut, the one on the floor beneath them, the one who sucked and fucked, who took cock after cock, all to please them between sets, between sprints, even when they were done with their workouts. He had too much to lust for, too much that he craved, drooling around the thick length in his maw even as his nose was crushed to the stallion's crotch.

Ben grunted, thick seed flowing into the back of his throat, forcing him to gulp, the cock under his tail so thick that it stretched him wide. Stuffed, used... Yes, that was what he wanted, what he needed. It was what he'd always needed, even if he had not known it for himself.

They had him, lusted for him, the used gym slut, stretched and stuffed.

"Fucking whore..."

Little did they know that that was just what he wanted to be.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forced by the Stallions A man is transformed into a mare anthro by force...in Fetish
Beach Party Gone Wrong A woman is exposed and embarrassed at the beach...in Fetish
Inflated Desires Ch. 01 A demon is summoned but corruption ensues...in Fetish
The Queen of Hell Pt. 01 Henry is dropped into hell, where the queen favours him...in Fetish
Grinding in the Garage An anthro dog's mechanic turns out to be rather well-hung...in NonHuman
More Stories