Stupid Cuck on a Summers Day

Story Info
Domme plays with her cuck boy before sex with her boyfriend.
1k words
2
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pathetic excuse for a slave lays the picnic blanket out in the sunny isolated corner of the park I chose to read my novel in today. My sundress is letting my skin breathe but barely wicking away the sweat that's trickling down my body as you stare at me with your simp eyes. I take my sandals off and lower myself down as you pause at the sight of my bare feet, which gives me a ripely sadistic idea. I cascade my feet over your lap - a mere inch from your cock- and flip my book open to where I left off reading last.

I can feel your cock swelling, attempting to brush the bottoms of my feet without a single movement of your hips, while you pant like a dog in heat. I smirk at this display of weakness and brush my foot back and forth over your fully erect cock while flipping the page. I feel you stiffen slightly as you become more and more aroused but cautious of our surrounding as your throbbing cock leaks pre cum through your jeans. With a small hum of anticipation I drive the tips of my toes between your legs causing a flash of painful heat to crawl up your torso- but before you can even react I'm stroking your cock with my foot again and adjusting my dress higher up my thigh grabbing your attention away from the pain.

I stare over the bind of my book and into your soul, "Cum in your pants like the weak simp you are-- I'll give you 15 seconds.. starting.. now."

I brush my foot and curl my toes around you as I keep a relaxed pace. You look at me as if you're going to say you're too shy to cum in public but your cock has a different idea. Your attention slides to my thighs spreading open instead --showing my glistening lips and sweat covered bush. We both know that your little simp brain is scrambled beyond repair and you're going to cum all over yourself.

I abruptly stop, "Times up perv" As I push my dress back to my knees, which is now visibly damp from my wetness.

You are in a dazed shock staring blankly off into space, the crotch of your pants visibly rising and falling. Oh how I love the look of stupidly on your face, it brings a giving nature to my heart. I ponder for a moment then decide to finger through my bag and pull out a dental dam that I open with my mouth- the sound of the wrapper drawing your ditzy brain back to reality.

I exhale a long breath and say, "Come put mouth to use before I change my mind." You take the dam and wait starry eyed as I grab your by the hair and bring you in between my thighs. You know I'd never let you taste me because you don't deserve to, I'd never let you feel the slickness of my lips on your tongue because you're just a useful tool. Oh, but don't think I don't hear you inhaling the smell of my cum tho, or rubbing your check against my thigh as you plunge your tongue through the barrier into my opening. I am spoiling you with my scent and sound, but you're surprisingly talented with your tongue so I allow it.

Just as you've gotten comfortable licking and kissing every inch of my pussy under my dress, you hear leaves rustle near by like someone is approaching and you move to pull away but I smother your face into me followed by a slap to the head.

"I'm all warmed up and so is he." I say with an obvious grin on my face as I push you out from between my legs. You're met with distorted brightness and someone standing over you- it's my boyfriend Ryan.

You look around to find the park is still empty and Ryan is unbuttoning his pants. You feel a natural sense of your place and move to the corner of the blanket so Ryan can do what you're incapable of doing. You greedily watch as I put Ryan's soft cock between my lips and moan as he grabs my head. Your throbbing and in pain from the lasting erection as you sit and watch me pull my dress up and expose my breasts. Ryan moves to suck my nipples and my back arches, as you notice Ryan's cock wet at my opening.

You whimper and are on the verge of tears when you hear me say, "Touch yourself and shut up. Let's see if you can cum this time or if you'll be as pathetic as before."

I grab Ryan's cock and ram it between my throbbing walls and you imagine you-- feeling me flex around your inadequate cock. I rock my hips against his and he grunts in pleasure. Ryan's stance over me is primal and animalistic and everything you're not. You hear me whisper to Ryan, "Cum inside me.." as his thrusts grow faster in pace.

You feel even more aroused than you had been a moment ago and you hate yourself for it. You stroke your cock feverishly as you internally mock yourself. You hate that you enjoy watching a real man fuck me but your balls ache to be near me forever. You cum as Ryan cums deep and hard inside of me. You watch as he shoves all of his 8 inches in and out roughly fucking his cum into me. Ryan pulls out of me and I lean into him and suck his cock dry.

You hear a deep ringing in your ears as you watch Ryan buckle his pants and tuck my hair behind my ear. I kiss him passionately goodbye and wave a hand in your direction. You want me to tell you that you're next- you want me to lay you down and ride your cock until I cum- but that isn't going to happen.. is it?