Stupid Husband

Story Info
Clair has to pay for her stupid husband's debt.
762 words
18.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

He laid on his back on a bed, naked.

Nude, she stood next to him.

"Clair, pay off your husband's debt."

The sight of her nudity caused Sean to become erect, and his arousal increased as Clair's breasts slowly lowered to his face.

Bending at the knees, she lowered her hangers toward his open mouth.

He sucked on a nipple and fondled her other breast.

Clair didn't want to pleasure this Adonis. Physically, he was her dream, but she had to pay for her husband's stupidity.

She hated his mouth around her nipple and his sweaty hand on her other boob.

However, she was excited, her heart and blood pressure increased. Thrills ran through her body as his lips closed around her engorged-teat, and spasms occurred in and around her vagina.

Damn my instincts, she thought.

He changed teats, sucking and running his tongue over it.

Despite her reluctance, his sucking aroused her.

Reaching back, Sean pushed a finger into her pussy.

Oh, that feels so good, she thought.

"Move closer," he said, pulling her pussy over his face. His tongue plowed through her jungle of red hair and licked her outer lips.

Clair dreaded what she thought he was going to do next.

He pushed his tongue between her lips, reaming her opening.

Gritting her teeth, she became more excited but disgusted.

He didn't stop when he reached for her clit.

She groaned as he massaged her sweet spot, and blood surged to her channel, and the surface of her skin and her body became pink. Notwithstanding her dread, Clair's tremors became faster and harder.

"Bend over and suck my dick," he said, as his pre-come sprouted at the tip of his meatus.

Hating her instincts, she lowered her face, grabbed his erection, and ran her tongue around his crown. The smell and taste gagged her, but she forced herself to take him into her mouth.

He moaned, continuing to stimulate her clit.

The combination of his manipulations and her mouth moving up and down his rod was too much pleasure. Her contractions peaked and her body became rigid, and she climaxed as her entire body jerked with unwanted passion.

Sean waited until she stopped. He threw her to the bed, crawled between her legs, and plunged as deep into her cavity as he could. He didn't stop but pleased himself by ramming in and out of her velvet walls.

She hated his cock in her, but the excitement was too much, and she climaxed as he did. Her gushing flood of juices combined with his cum was unexpected. She enjoyed his weapon and weight pinning her to the bed, but she couldn't wait until he finished.

* * *

Clair dressed as fast as she could. She picked up her purse, went to his clothing, pulled his Magnum 45 from its holster, slipped her hand through his jacket sleeve, held the pistol with her jacket-covered finger on the trigger, walked to the bed, and fired six rounds into his body, using a pillow as a silencer. She felt good watching the blood spurt from his corpse. She dropped the pillow, pistol, and jacket before going to the bathroom. She cleaned herself, thinking what a good fuck he was. Walking to the front door she carefully cleaned the door knob, turned off the lights, and walked toward US 1.

The adrenalin rush was so powerful that the pleasure of the kill sustained her as she walked to the shadows of St. John's Baptist church. Exhausted, trembling, weak, and breathing deeply, she removed her phone from her purse and dialed her stupid husband.

"Pick me up at the corner of Barbara and Two Notch, near IHOP. Hurry, but don't get a speeding ticket."

The Lexus 2014 IS 150, pulled into Barbara Road, stopped, and Clair got in.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I just killed Sean Costello." Drive to the police department, and don't ask questions?"

It took them 30 minutes to get to the headquarters of the police department.

"Park the car, and then come in." She walked into the building to the desk. "I need to talk to a detective."

"Why," the sergeant on duty asked.

"Sean Costello raped me and I killed him."

The Sargent made a call. Within seconds a tall, good-looking officer in plain clothes appeared. He led her to an integration office and had her sit. "My name is Harry Porter. You've reported being raped and killing your, assailant, is that correct?"

"Yes!"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Drinking Buddies Loyal wife forced to submit to buddies.in Loving Wives
Wife Fucks Husband’s Rival Wife Fucks Husband’s Rival at Company Party.in Loving Wives
The Day I Died A Christmas dance leads to an affair with a hung colleague.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Under The Dresser Husband find shocking pics and videos under the dresser.in Loving Wives
More Stories