Stylist Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold on tight, love," she hummed and pressed the button that ignited the toy in the most intense vibrations I'd ever felt. My body tightened and throbbed all at once. The silicone piece pinched around my clit and drew the most obscene moans out of me.

"Ahhh, oh my god!" I knew I sounded like I was on the verge of tears, and maybe I was, but the sensations that the toy delivered were ungodly.

"Fuck yeah, I told you, Emma," Dua said, and our eyes locked. She looked so pleased to see me losing control. I wanted to back away from the toy because of how intense it was, but there was nowhere to go and Dua's hand only pushed everything closer to me. There was no escaping it.

The string in my stomach snapped, and I squealed out in pleasure. My pussy tightened around the toy, gripping around every groove of it.

Dua's eyes were locked on my pulsing cunt. "Keep cumming, Emma."

The orgasms spread into each other and were running together. Every time it felt like one was over, another one took over. I was starting to feel numb at the intensity, but that didn't stop me from moaning and throbbing against the toy over and over.

"Dua," I whined to her, and my legs started to close on her arm.

She moved in and pressed her face against mine. "Don't fight it, lovey. One more, just one more. You'll regret it if you don't."

"My pussy-"

"I know, it's such a sensitive little cunt. But it deserves to cum again, please. Let me make you cum again."

I pried my legs open, and the toy buzzed hard into my clit that could hardly take any more. It ached and throbbed, but that budding pleasure was still there. I started cumming again, gushing around the toy and squeezing it with everything I had.

"Ohhh," I whined again and grabbed Dua's wrist. She turned off the vibrating bunny ears, and I sighed at the relief I felt. My legs trembled hard from the residual impact of the orgasm. My vision was peppered with stars, and every bit of what happened felt like a dream.

"My god, you did so well," Dua said, then popped the toy back into her mouth. She licked off all of my cum and bobbed her head back and forth on the toy. It looked like she was giving a blowjob to a real cock.

"Dua," I panted. I couldn't find the words, being so mentally and physically exhausted. It was like her fluffy bed was a cloud and I was floating away on it.

She was already nestling herself between my legs. "Baby, I need to give your pussy a kiss."

The thought of more contact made me want to slam my legs shut for good. But Dua's mouth was irresistible.

"It's too sensitive. Just come kiss me," I begged her.

"I'll be okay! One kiss. It's just such a pretty little pussy that came so well."

Telling Dua no felt illegal, so I took a deep breath and prepared to be graced by that perfect mouth of hers.

She pressed the faintest kiss against my swollen cunt, directly on the hood of my clit. I instantly twitched in response. I felt the tip of Dua's tongue touch my clit, and she started lapping at it and the rest of my pussy. It was too much and overwhelming, but she loved it.

"It's so sensitive." The vibrations of her voice were almost too much. "Poor little pussy."

"Mhmmm," I whined.

Dua kissed between my legs and scooped her tongue along my folds and clit repeatedly. She seemed to relish how my body responded to her touch. Having been so overstimulated by her, my body fought against her touches no matter how gentle they were.

She then began to chuckle after grazing her tongue along the hood of my clit one last time. "I'll let you recover now."

A sigh of relief left me, even though I didn't want her to be entirely finished with me.

Dua cuddled up against me, kissing me on the lips as gently as she kissed my folds. I could taste myself on her.

"What do you say we get back to work figuring out my wardrobe for tomorrow?"

12