Sub-Couple Romance Ch. 06 - Mind Controlled

Story Info
Sub-couple are addicted and mind controlled.
3.4k words
4.51
10.8k
10
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

Sub-Couple Ch 6

Cissy-boy's story

Was Lonnie a mad scientist?

Hopefully not, just a really good sex-scientist.

It was undeniable,

At the hands of Lonnie and Lexi, my sexuality was exploding. I couldn't keep up with the changes occurring in my mind and body. Although not as dramatic, the same was occurring with Joy.

Perhaps I should have run away fast, but I loved what was happening. I was a sub by nature, and so far, I was embracing extreme subjugation. The sex was so good! Joy and I were subjected to constant manipulations that expanded our sexual boundaries.

First, the laxative. What was this about? But it felt so good. The effect was instantaneous, and I loved the feeling of being "cleaned out" every day. But in addition, the warm glow that pulsed thru my our bodies, this was never imagined, and it felt so good, and so sexual. Once the glow took effect, I was open for anything, and Lexi and Lonnie knew it.

Were we addicted? Perhaps, but if so, it was an addiction I welcomed.

In a matter of hours, Joy and I were force-trained into world class cock suckers.

Looking back, we both loved the helpless feeling, bound to the bed, as we succumbed to our Master's training.

Second, what was in the lube? My "pussy" craves the lube. Upon the first touch, I want to be fucked, over and over. So does Joy; she loves the lube. A dab on her finger, and she says her pussy explodes with sexuality.

Third, what was happening when I "nursed" on Lexi? That had an incredibly powerful effect, and obviously no drugs were involved. She told me straight up, she was tapping into our deep seeded instinct for momma's nurturing. How could I have zero prior knowledge of this effect. And yet, it felt so good. As I nursed, I could feel each beat as my heart pulsed powerfully in my body, and each pulse was sexual, and each time it seemed to increase.

Fourth, How did these hormones work so fast? I had boobs; they seemed to grow over night. One night, Joy was cuffed, and made to lay her head in my lap, and nurse on my nipples. She was totally compliant; there was no way she'd have done this unless she was drugged. But I didn't object, or come to her defense. I embraced it. It was so sexual, and so feminizing, I couldn't resist. We both dozed off, and I awoke to her lips locked to my nipple.

Another disturbing aspect, Lonnie was giving me a drug that shrunk my cock and balls, and I loved it! Now any panty fit me. My body was more and more feminine, and my cock would be in the way, so I appreciated it being tiny.

One morning he fitted my hairless cock and balls with a plastic bag of sorts, and injected a pink liquid into the bag, and he bound me to the bed for two hours. When the bag was removed, my hairless cock and balls were a bright pink. It was disturbing! Yet, he told me he'd be doing my nipples and areolas the next day, and I was excited with anticipation.

That evening, Joy's pussy and areolas were fit with similar plastic bags, and she was dyed bright pink as well. He had previously injected Joy's pussy lips so they appeared "swollen". He was very careful as to how the lips were dyed; it was only a thin strip down the middle that was dyed pink. The effect was her lips appeared excited and "open" all the time. We were being "disfigured", but we not only didn't object, we liked it. We knew the vacation was coming; that we were headed to some sort of sex club, and we'd be on display. We loved the idea of being sex objects on display.

Lonnie also injected our lips, making them a tad "swollen", and pinker. He was very careful and attentive with these processes, like we were highly valuable, human art projects.

Lonnie had an office at home, so we were together all day. He decided we'd wait on the construction projects until I was more "transformed", which seemed logical to me. I became the "maid". I wore high heels, tiny silk see-thru thong panties, and a matching silk see-thru dainty bra. My pink nipples poked thru the sheer material. I had become proficient at applying makeup. With makeup, I had a very attractive female face.

Some days he'd allow me to lube my pussy and insert a plug. It was so sexy, mincing around the large house, cleaning. I constantly stroked my balls thru the thin material. Although I could not get hard, I was still extremely horny.

One of those days, I begged for sex. He allowed me to masturbate on a sybian type dildo machine. The machine was in his office. He gave me a container of lube. I put it on the dildo, and injected more in my pussy. The lube was intoxicating in a sexual way. I lowered and brought the dildo head to my puckered pussy, and slipped it past my sphincter. It was divine, and I moaned as it went deeper into my pussy. Lonnie looked up and smiled. Squirting some lube into my hand, I lubed my genitals, and began masturbating. My cock could not get hard, but it felt incredible being stroked soft.

I worked my hips on the dildo, and stroked my soft, pink penis, while Lonnie watched. My other hand stroked my pink nipples.

Lonnie said, "You will be the sissy "queen of the ball" on our vacation."

I asked, "It's a sex club?"

"Yes," he said. "Very exclusive. Quite a variety of people. Most have slaves of some sort. Some couples are both submissive, like you and Joy, and a few couples are both Dom, like Lexi and me. Quite a few men have submissive wives, who want to be displayed and humiliated in front of others. Like us, it is people who need discretion and anonymity."

He continued, "I am not particularly into humiliating, but I realize you crave a certain amount, which we'll provide. I prefer manipulating. How do you feel about how you have been manipulated so far?"

Still stroking, I replied, "We have exceeded my wildest expectations, but it's wonderful. One question, are we addicted to the drugs you're giving us?"

"Yes you are, sexually," he replied. "As intended, your sexuality has become dependent on us. It makes you more committed slaves. Lexi and I have experimented extensively with these drugs. We know how they enhance the sexual experience. We want you to submit to us completely."

He continued, "Except for the hair removal, none of this is permanent. You can still walk at any time, but if you do, you'll spend the rest of your lives wondering what could have been."

"Along those lines," he said, "I want to treat your vocal chords to give you a female voice. It's temporary as well. It'll last a few months." Handing me a vial, he said, "Gargle for 30 seconds and then swallow."

Afterwards, he had me inhale a gas from inside a balloon, over and over, until the balloon was empty. All the while, I rocked back and forth on the sybian cock in my pussy.

"Now say Thank you," he said.

"Thank you Master," came from my mouth, but in a girls voice!

I exclaimed, "Oh my God! How is this possible?" My voice was so girly.

He said, "Stroke your little clitty, and keep talking, so you can hear yourself as a girl during sex. Let me hear your sissy slut voice while you cum."

As he spoke, my stroking increased, and he smiled and said, "That's a good girl."

I began speaking, "Oh Master," it sounded so girly; it took some getting used to. "Thank you for making me a real sissy girl," rocking and stroking on the fuck machine. "I can pass as a girl all the time! Oh, I want to be fucked like a girl!"

He smiled, "On vacation men and boys will line up to fuck you like a girl. You can lay on your back and spread your legs, and they'll get on top of you, and kiss your lips, and fuck you hard. By then your cock and balls will be so tiny, you'll only have a little sissy bump. You'll be able to wear the tiniest bikinis."

As he spoke, I pictured myself on a beach in a tiny bikini; my whole body trembled. He handed me a small dish and I blew a huge load of come in it. With no hesitation, I brought it to my mouth and licked the cum off the dish.

Master Lonnie smiled, "Back to work my little slave maid."

Joy was shocked at my voice. We slept together that night. Normally we ingested the laxative in the morning, but had some that night. It made us so horny and excited. We went to bed and I laid back and the dildo was worked into my eager pussy. Since I could not get hard, Joy had me lick her, and then put the base end of a dildo in my mouth, and climbed on top of it. Once it was all the way in pussy, she manipulated her clit on my nose, finally bringing herself off with a finger. Her juices flowed over the dildo and into my mouth.

Then she laid next to me and nursed on my nipple while she teased my tiny cock-clit between her thumb and fingers. I squealed, actually sounding like a girl, working my hips on the dildo, my sensitive clit trying to cum. She tried, but couldn't make me come. We switched positions. I straddled her with the dildo in my pussy, and manipulated my tiny cock. She reached up and took a nipple in each hand, pinching and tweaking, (as I'd done to her hundreds of times before). The feeling was divine, and finally squirted on her tummy, licked it up, and fell asleep with her lips on my nipple.

Our minds were clear, but were sexually intoxicated. I was dramatically altered, but Joy was as well. To the world at large, I was a girl, not a boy in drag, a girl. I might add, a very attractive girl. On their command, we were their slave sluts, any time or place. They had conditioned us.

For our vacation, Joy and I had no bags; our clothes were packed by Master and Mistress. Joy was dressed in a see-thru thong panty and bra, and high heels. I was dressed exactly the same. And that was it! No clothes! Then our hands were cuffed behind us.

We stepped onto their front porch to a waiting limo. The driver couldn't keep his eyes off us as we stood quietly, while he loaded the bags. It appeared he was curious about the "pinkness" of our areolas and genitalia. Hands locked behind us, we had no choice, but to let him gawk. He tried not to show it, but he seemed particularly curious about my tiny sissy bump in my panties. We said nothing, except when Lonnie said, "In you go," and we replied, "Yes Master."

The limo went to a small local airport, and parked right next to a small jet. The pilot loaded the bags, and the flight attendant watch, amused. We were buckled in, hands still cuffed behind us. In flight, we were given drinks with straws, so we could sip. Finally, our hands were uncuffed, and we were giving our laxative drink. At this point, neither of us could poop without it. We were re-cuffed when we emerged from the rest room, and buckled in. The warm glow washed over us, and we wished we could be fucked. Unconsciously, we moved our hips in our seats, wishing our holes were stuffed with dildos.

On landing, we were helped out, into a waiting limo. The black driver smiled, and with a Jamaican accent, said, "Oh my! I like to fuck that!"

Lonnie and Lexi smiled, "Perhaps," said Lexi, "If they misbehave."

The driver replied, looking at us in the mirror, "Are you bad girls? You girls misbehaving so I can fuck you?" And then laughed loud and hard. "Bad girls! Bad girls! Bad girls," he sang as he drove.

We arrived at a resort, and walked into the lobby, cuffed and on display.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and checked us out, and then, to a person, they all smiled, wry and devious smiles. We felt like the main course. A woman walked up and gave Lonnie and Lexi hugs, and cordial greeting, saying, "You've outdone yourselves!" Looking us up and down, said, "May I?"

Lexi replied, "Please do."

The woman stroked Joy's pussy thru the panties, and Joy made a quite moan. Then the woman boldly lowered Joy's panties, in front of everyone, slipping them past her high heels and completely off. Looking at Joy she said, "Spread," and Joy whimpered, "Yes Mistress," spreading as wide as possible in high heels.

She stroked Joy's slit, and Joy swooned. Influenced by the laxative effect, Joy could not feign modesty or discretion. Eyes closed, she moaned out loud, and moved her hips for all to see. The room was quite as the crowd watched.

"Eyes open," Lexi whispered, and Joy opened her eyes, and watched everyone watch her, displayed as a horny sex toy. Joy's pussy lips were puffed, and the pink slit was obscene, as it moistened. Lexi casually teased a nipple, and Joy's moans became louder, "Ahhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhh!"

The the woman moved toward me, stopping the tease with Joy. Joy was at a maximum tease, and realizing she would not be brought to orgasm, whispered under her breath, "Oh please fuck me," saying it to no one, and everyone.

My panties were removed, and I also spread. The woman tickled my balls, and rolled my tiny pink penis between her thumb and a finger. It felt divine, and I swooned, and the woman smiled, "Can she get hard?"

"No," Lonnie replied.

The woman asked, "Can she cum?"

"Absolutely," Lonnie replied.

The woman commented, "You've turned his cock into a pink little clit. Well done! You are an Artist!"

Then she stroked me, and the crowd watched, as I also could not help myself, and moved my hips as she stroked, "I bet you are a good little slave girl, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied. She laughed hearing my girly voice. The rest of the crowd drew closer, interested in my voice.

"You'll do anything you're told, won't you?"

"Yes Mistress," my girly voice replied.

Lonnie and Lexi had migrated to the desk, confirming our check-in. Then they simply walked away, while Joy and I were left standing, at the hands of this unknown woman. The woman said, "Over here," walking to some lobby sofa chairs.

"Sit," she ordered, and Joy sat in the chair. "That's good," she said, "Now move back a little. Perfect!"

Then she reached and draped each of Joy's legs over the cushioned arms of the chair. Her pussy was on wide display, in a resort lobby! Her hole began to gape open. Then she instructed me to stand beside her, legs wide. I was wildly turned on! My penis wanted to get hard, but it remained a boyish little pink nub, which was frustrating as well as humiliating.

A mid-thirties man joined, discussing us with the woman. Then he took one knee, and slightly stroked Joy's slit. Her head rolled back and she moaned, and the woman commanded, "Eyes open. Look at the person who strokes you!"

"Yes Mistress," she replied, and then started moving her hips in concert with his strokes, pulsing her hips, wishing he'd finger her. Then he moved to me and unzipped his fly. Without question, I opened my mouth and welcomed his cock. My eyes were locked on his eyes.

For some reason, I thought it was just a tease, but he continued. His hands were on the back of my head, and he fucked my mouth, his cock going deep into my throat. (I was glad I'd been trained in cock-sucking). Then he came; with no warning, he casually blew his load in my mouth. In my girly voice, I said "Thank you Master."

He said, "Nice voice," and they walked away, leaving us there, on display.

Lexi and Lonnie retrieved us, taking us to the suite. We watched Lonnie fuck Lexi on the bed, and when they were done, Lexi motioned to Joy, and straddled Joy's face so she could lick Lexi clean, while I licked Lonnie's cock and balls. Lexi put our panties back on us, and we walked to a bay outside our suite.

Lexi said, "I want you to tan for a bit. You'll need sun screen. I want you to find some people to help you with it. If you get burned, you'll be in trouble!"

We walked out, and Lexi and Lonnie sat under an umbrella, and Lexi said, "Off you go."

Joy and I surveyed the folks on the beach. The sun was hot; we'd need sun screen soon! There were two younger looking girls on towels, sunning in the nude, and we approached them. Joy said, "Can you help us with sun screen?"

They looked up, and one said, "We better not," and Joy asked why. "We are slaves, and if our Owners saw us touching other slaves, we'd be in trouble. Sorry," she said smiling. Her pussy was shaved, and she was beautiful and sexy. The male part of me wanted to fuck her, and I remembered, if she didn't see my sissy bump, she'd think I was a girl.

We had passed a couple sitting under an umbrella on our way to the girls, and now we went back to them. "Please, can you help us with sun screen?"

The man replied, "You passed us for the young slaves, so we're your second choice?"

We didn't know what to say, and Joy started to answer. Her mouth opened, but no words came out. The man spoke, "My slut slave wife needs an orgasm. If you can make her come, she'll sun screen you."

"Yes Master," Joy replied.

The slut wife said, "Please lay back," and straddled Joy's mouth, and looked down at Joy and said, "You are so beautiful." She lowered her pussy onto Joy's mouth, and closed her eyes. She was almost violent as she ground on Joy's mouth. I was afraid Joy's lips may be bruised, as the woman manipulated on Joy, back and forth, giving little commands. Finally she loudly came, and rested on Joy's face in afterglow, as Joy quietly and patiently laid beneath her.

She began to apply sun screen to me, covering my body. I told her, my bra and panty are sheer, so I'll need it inside there as well. She commented, "If I wasn't seeing this little penis, I'd swear you were a girl."

Then she went to Joy, covering her body with sun screen. She took and extra minute inside Joy's panties, teasing her, studying the pink shading in the slit, while Joy swooned. "Oh to be young again," she commented.

We thanked them, and walked back toward Lexi and Lonnie.

They removed our cuffs, and we laid in the sun while they conversed under the umbrella. The sun was hot, and we turned over for a minute, then back over, back and forth.

Lexi said, "That's enough, inside."

Once inside, I noticed our areola pinkness had faded to a shade that almost seemed natural. It drew attention, but was no longer obscenely over the top. I was so horny, as was Joy. We needed sex badly, and I begged, "Please Master, please Mistress, may we come?"

"Sure," they said, And we dove into bed. They gave us lube and dildos, and we plowed into each other. We sucked each other's nipples, pussy, cock, we covered each other's bodies. We took turns with the dildos, moaning and licking, and eventually Joy came with double penetration while I licked her clit. Then I straddled her and put the base of a dildo on her pelvis and fucked myself with it while I manipulated my tiny penis. I squirted onto her tummy and fell forward onto the bed.

She scooped my cum onto her nipples and I licked and licked, until it was all licked up. Then she locked her licks upon my nipple, and I cradled her head, and we fell into a well deserved nap.


sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers