Sub-Couple Romance Ch. 07

Story Info
Sub Couple are total slaves.
3k words
4.63
10.6k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
527 Followers

Joy and I awakened, snuggling our naked bodies. Shot glasses were on the nightstand. Joy downed the dark liquid, and went to our bedroom bathroom. I gave her a few minutes, downed my glass, and went straight to the bathroom. The effect began coursing through my body, and I wanted sex. We quickly rinsed together in the shower, kissing and soaping each other. On my knees, I kissed her pussy and ran my soapy finger up and down her rear. We were interrupted by Lexi's voice, to join them.

We walked into the Living Room, where Lexi and Lonnie were sitting. Lexi said, "There's a party on the beach tonight. It'll be very raucous and sexy."

Both Joy and I were bent over, and our "pussies" were lubed. The effect was always profound and immediate. I was already yearning for sex, and the lube added; my sphincter pulsing. It made me involuntarily work my hips. In any other setting, my hip movement would be obscene. Joy reacted the same, her finger snaking down to her pussy. Lexi smile, "Your pussy will get plenty of attention soon enough, but you are not allowed to touch. If I see it again, you'll be strung up and whipped, in front of everyone."

Wide eyed, Joy shivered and removed her hand from her pussy.

It was dark outside, and we saw the flickering of a bon fire. Inside, we were given a quick bite to eat, thin collars were buckled around our necks, and we stepped out. There was more than one fire, perhaps five bon fires, spread across the beach. There were lounge chairs with thick cushions spread about, and people were gathering. Slaves wore collars, Owners did not.

Most were naked, or nearly naked. The bodies were beautiful; apparently both Owners and Slaves were expected to be in shape, or they wouldn't be allowed, at least not to this event.

Among the slave boys, I was the most beautiful. My body was the most feminized, and my penis was the tiniest. (I found myself actually proud of my tiny penis). Joy was among the most beautiful of the slave girls. Many of the slave girls had received body alterations, boob jobs, lip injections, piercings, and such, but Joy's pink pussy slit, and her subtle lips were entrancing. Her breasts were a B cup, but her areolas puffed out, and her nipples were hard and taught, and the shade of pink was enchanting and coaxing. Everyone would want to fuck her.

Music began to play. It was earthy, with a heavy beat, and my body responded with sinuous swaying. I saw Joy moving with the music and approached her, and we began to dance. I looked around, and others were beginning to dance, both slaves and Masters. The volume and intensity of the music increased, and our movements followed. Soon it was only me and the music; I focused entirely on the music, and my body followed. I saw a Master approach Joy and cuff her hands behind her, and yet, she still danced, as she was led to a lounger, where she was laid on her back.

The Master fed her his cock, which she took into her throat effortlessly, while she spread her legs wide, and her hips still pumped with the music. Then he was on top of her, his hips soon pounding, and it was over as quickly as it began, and she was uncuffed, and back dancing, with cum running down her legs.

Then I was laid back in a similar fashion. A Master fucked my "pussy" while another fucked my mouth. Both came quickly. I felt something like and orgasm deep within, and I was not satiated, but dancing was more urgent. My cuffs were removed, and I danced, a feminized collared slave with a tiny pinkish nub, and cum running down my legs as I danced.

I twirled and spun and gyrated with the music. Sweat poured from my body. Slaves were fucked over and over; Joy and I were fucked over and over, then we returned to our blissful dancing. We literally fucked and danced all night.

The sun began to rise. The fires had burned out. The beach was empty, and the music had stopped. Joy and I were alone. We felt completely satiated, sexually, physically, and mentally. We fell onto a lounger, and intertwined our legs, threw a towel over our bodies, and we were out.

Lonnie had put and umbrella over us, or the sun would have burned us. We slept on the beach thru lunch, finally awakening around 1:30. We were famished.

Returning to our villa, we found Lexi and Lonnie lounging, and a veritable banquet of food. We ate and drank and recalled the night's wild and sexy events.

We were still a bit worn out, but our shot glasses of the Lax was on the counter. A part of me wanted to resist, but a bigger part of me knew I would not, and downed the liquid.

As always, we each scurried to the bathrooms. It felt so "relieving", plus the warmth. The sensation started in our "center" (perhaps in our bowels), and gently pulsed thru our bodies, until we were warm all over. We rinsed ourselves and returned to the living area, naked, and submissive. Once we ingested the liquid, we could not resist any order. We were total slaves.

Lonnie and Lexi had undressed, and were now anxious to serve them. Before we drank, they were (somewhat) Lonnie and Lexi; now they were Master and Mistress. We did not mind. We loved being their slaves. I loved being a feminized slave.

They had us bring loungers in from outside. They wanted massages. Joy massaged Lexi and I Lonnie. We lovingly massaged lotion into their bodies, paying special attention to their genitals, bringing them the pleasure we possible could. We loved seeing them enjoy our ministrations, and Joy and I became increasingly excited.

Lonnie and Lexi always knew exactly how we felt, and we were at a fever pitch. Lonnie and Lexi went to the bedroom and Joy and I followed. Lexi laid back and Lonnie entered her, while Joy and I kneeled at either side of the bed. They both made moans and guttural sounds as they made love, while Joy and I literally suffered with sexual yearning.

Watching them fuck, Joy's hand went to her pussy, while mine went to my hardening little cock. We knew we shouldn't without permission, but we couldn't help ourselves. As the passion increased with them, it did with us.

Then there was silence, except for Joy's mewing, as one hand stroked her pussy and one teased a nipple. Suddenly she realized, and opened her eyes while snapping her hands to her sides, to find Master and Mistress staring, with evil grins on their faces.

Lexi smiled, "It looks like punishment is in order. Over the bed, and spread."

We both bent over the bed, with our feet on the floor, and with a hand on each cheek, spread. Our asses were lubed, which made us even more horny. Then more lube was injected into our rears, and we were both on fire! It had a much stronger aphrodisiac effect. Then plugs were worked into our asses. Then we were placed into tight thong panties, which locked the plugs in place, but also had a plastic type cup in front, so no amount of humping would bring relief. Then Lonnie added a liquid to the panties which caused a chemical reaction, and the panties hardened, like a cast.

As a coup de gras, they lock our hands to our collars with about ten inches of play. We could reach our sensitive nipples, but that only added to our misery.

Lonnie spoke, "The drug injected up your tushes is the most powerful aphrodisiac I've ever created. It will last for about twelve hours, and you will experience a sexual yearning like a couple of junkies. In a little while, you both will be begging me to remove your "casts", and you will become our slaves for life. Your cravings will soon turn you into animals."

He continued, "When it is all over, you'd think you'd wish to never again be subjected to such sexual craving. But instead, you will beg us to do it to you again and again. You will be literal sex slaves. Our personal sex slaves."

It began to build within me. The plug provided something, but not enough. I needed a big cock working in and out of my pussy. I needed it so bad, but I was helpless. The same was happening to Joy. Her body began to contort, and she began to beg,

"Please Master, Please Mistress. This is unbearable. Please," she begged, This is too cruel!"

Joy continued, "I'll do anything! I'll be a slut to anyone, anywhere. Please let me have relief!"

Joy was at Lexi's feet, kissing and begging, "Please Mistress, you own me! Please let me lick you. I'll make you come! I'll be a good slut! Oh, Mistress, you own my pussy! You own all of me!"

Moving up Lexi's legs, she dove into Lexi's pussy and licked like an animal.

Lexi smiled, "Good girl, lick Mommy."

"Oh yes Mommy," Joy exclaimed, "I am your slave girl! Please let me suckle. Oh Mistress! Oh Mommy."

I did the same with Master Lonnie. I attacked his cock and swallowed. I worked my mouth and throat on his cock in a frenzy as I'd never dreamed possible. And he mercifully came deep into my throat. I kept his cock in my throat, as it softened, milking the last dribbles of cum, hearing Lexi coming, while Joy literally cried into her pussy.

Then they led us by our collars to the beach, and into the water. The salt water quickly dissolved our panty "casts". In just moments, our genitalia was free. We were surprised and grateful.

The intensity of the sexual yearning had not abated. We had a new realization of their power over us. Our fealty was cemented; they owned us completely.

Then they led us back inside.

Our hands were still locked to our collars; they held absolute power over our sexual release.

We fell to our knees, looking up at our Owners, panting for sexual release.

Lonnie spoke, "We are going to give you an antidote of sorts, but before we do, you should be allowed to experience sex in this condition. You're going to like it."

Out came dildos and vibrators. They were magnanimous Owners of their slaves. Joy rocked and rocked on a double dildo, and Lonnie worked a vibrator on her clit, and she growled out orgasm after orgasm.

Lexi lovingly worked a life-like dildo in and out of my pussy with one hand, and stroked my tiny cock with the other hand. It was indescribably sexual. I had an orgasm like no other; it lasted and lasted. And then I was indescribably sensitive, and Mistress mercifully stopped touching me.

For both Joy and myself, it was the sexual experience of a lifetime. We now understood why Lonnie said we'd ask for it again; the sexual frustration was reciprocated by an incredibly powerful sexual experience.

We drank the antidote. Lonnie and Lexi said they cared deeply for us, and would never really make us suffer. They had experimented with the same drugs, but they sensed (correctly) the effect would be quite different for submissives. We became drowsy and were off to bed.

I awoke before Joy. She lay sleeping on her side, and I snuggled up, and took a nipple in my mouth. It seemed I was on auto-pilot. Her nipple emitted a liquid, and I was compelled to suckle. Joy awakened, and allowed me to continue. We snaked our legs and humped, both of us moaning. Perhaps residual aphrodisiac effects.

Lexi entered and laid beside Joy, and presented her with a breast, and Joy whispered, "Oh thank you Mommy," and suckled.

Our entire existence had become so "sexualized". Lexi's breasts, and now Joy's, were "lactating", producing a hormone, which induced deep sexual yearning, and perhaps other subtle effects.

Our minds and bodies craved the laxative, and now the hormone. We were sexual lab rats, completely addicted, but we didn't care. We were experiencing a sexual reality that most would never imagine.

Back home, Joy was "detoxed" from the aphrodisiacs so she could work. It was a let-down; she was mildly depressed, but it passed in a few days, and she was able to work normally.

At night, I craved her breasts. Joy's breasts did not look engorged, but she said they "felt" engorged, and she was compelled to have them suckled. Her nipples were twice their normal size. We laid in bed, me on my back, she on her side next to me, and she fed me an enlarged nipple, and as I suckled, we both moaned. Her milk drew me into a sort of opiated state. I drifted into a world between dreaming and reality as I suckled. I grew to crave this dreamish state of mind. I wanted her milk, and I wanted to fuck her so badly, but my cock was tiny, and barely got hard.

My cock flowed pre-cum, and I used two fingers to masturbate while I suckled, and more precum flowed, keeping me lubed, but I couldn't orgasm. I needed a "cock" in my sissy pussy, or I was unable to cum.

Joy switched sides and I nursed on her other nipple. She lightly humped my body while I sucked, and I became more feverish with my masturbation, but to no avail. When she'd been sufficiently suckled, it was time for sleep.

She gently commented, "Let's get you into some pretty panties, and a cute little cami." The very thought of wearing sexy little sissy lingerie only increased my sexualization, and I swooned.

I was so sexually aroused, but it was no use, I simply could not cum without a cock inside my sissy pussy, and none was allowed.

She slipped on a sheer cami that accentuated her enlarged nipples, and tossed a top to me, which fit snug and sexy, accentuating my full-grown sissy breasts. I pulled on a pair of sheer tiny panties, and admired myself in the mirror, and stroked my tiny cock a bit more.

Joy smiled and said, "Come to bed baby."

I answered, "Yes Mommy," wanting to suckle some more, but she wouldn't allow it, and I drifted to sleep in a state of sexual frustration like I'd never known.

I awoke to Joy feeding me a nipple, "Just a bit," she said. "I have to get ready for work." I suckled for just a minute, then she fed me the other nipple.

I was quickly drawn into my "addicted" state.

I took a dose of the laxative; Joy did not.

Joy and Lexi left for work, and I needed to cum so badly; I could think of nothing else.

I found Lonnie. "Please Master! I need to cum!"

He smiled, "Serve your Master." I squirted lube into my mouth, and I was upon his cock, stroking my head up and down it's full length, deep into my throat. My total focus was serving my Master, and soon he came deep in my throat, and I continued as he softened until I felt his hand on my head.

He allowed me to mount the sybian, and I lubed my tiny cock/clit, and I felt a warm rush course thru my body. I rocked on the cock in my pussy, and worked my fingers over my lubed clitty/cock. The anticipation of my orgasm built and built, and then I came! It seemed to emerge from deep within me. My prostrate clamped hard on the dildo inside me, and I squirted and squirted, (into my hand).

When it finally ended, I was exhausted. I fell forward, my hand under my mouth, and began licking my cum. There was absolutely no pretense, no memory of my old reversion to licking my cum.

Epilogue:

Lonnie, Lexi, and Joy are "normal" for all intents, while I have (voluntarily) gone deeper into my addicted feminized-slut state. I revel in my total servitude, and the totality of my feminization. My nipples have become increasingly sensitive, and Joy sucks them every night, then I suck hers. Sometimes we suck each other at the same time.

My sexuality courses thru me all the time. After I cum, within minutes, I want more. I am a (willing) slave to my own sexuality.

I mince around the house, dressed in only sheer thong panties and dainty, sheer bras, and high heels, and slut makeup.

I am the Maid. I voluntarily have a dildo strapped in my mouth as I do my chores, working my tongue along it. After months of this exercise, my tongue is trained to serve cocks and pussies; it never gets tired.

I do not use a vacuum; I spend long days on my knees, and clean every surface with a wet towel, and then a dry towel. I am thrilled when Joy or one of my Owners walks up, and I am on my knees. I sit back on my haunches, and address them as the slave I am.

I wear an earpiece, which plays recorded sexual stories and messages, and Lonnie can summon me thru it as well.

At any given time or place, I'll stop what I'm doing, take the cock from my mouth, plunge it into my pussy, and masturbate. This allowed and encouraged by my Owners. I cum at least five times a day, some days closer to ten.

If Lonnie has a visitor, I put on a proper maid's dress, and keep to myself, occasionally bringing refreshments, careful to keep my head down, and never look directly at any visitor.

On one occasion, Master had me strip and show the man my tiny sissy cock thru my sheer panties. The visitor stroked my nipples and cock, which made me swoon. Then Master squirted lube in my mouth, and I sucked the man's cock. I was proud to show off my muscular tongue, and he quickly blew his cum down my throat.

Whoever you are reading this,

I wish I could be sucking you off at this very moment as well.

sissy171
sissy171
527 Followers