Sub-drop and Aftercare

Story Info
Experiencing sub-drop and practicing aftercare.
2.4k words
4.38
5.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a 'made up' journal entry of a sub drop. This may not resonate with actual sub drop that YOU feel as it varies from person to person. This is for people who haven't experienced sub drops or find aftercare very erotic and intimate.

It was exhilarating, the way my mistress used me for her pleasure. I remember being in the state of ecstasy for hours during our last play session. It was amazing.

'Debrief' of our last play session:

It started a day before the session. My mistress sent me a text saying "Let's have some fun tomorrow. Be ready at 22:00 hours at the dungeon" and she had attached a clip of her playing with her new riding crop and I was too excited to think about how she will use that gorgeous piece of leather flap of the crop on me. I spent the rest of the day in anticipation.

It was around 21:30 hours. I reached the dungeon half an hour early so that I can be ready for my mistress. As soon as I entered the dungeon the smell of toys and scents of lubes filled my nose. I turned on the lights and took a look around. I quickly dusted the dungeons and arranged for the session. Mistress preferred the room clean and well lit.

The mistress arrived and had a smirk of approval on her face as she saw me stripped naked with the leather collar around my neck she got me and in the inspection position so that she can have her way with me upon her arrival.

We started with some boot licking, feet kissing and toe sucking. We slowly moved to sensual edging while I watched mistress rubbing herself and bringing herself to cum. Then she fucked me in my ass pussy and in spur of a moment I came without permission. I was ashamed and above that my mistress humiliated me for not being able to keep my own cock in control. She said she was disappointed in me. The humiliation was a turn on. She then punished me for my indecency and disobedience. She spanked my ass red and flogged the behind of my thighs until they were stinging and bruised slightly. It was very sore but the pain was pleasurable. She then smoothly and gently planted few sensual kisses on my behind and caressed and fondled with my ass as she played with me.

This sent me over the edge and I found myself in sub-space. It was truly ecstatic and erotic. We continued the play session with me pleasing my mistress by eating deliciously damp slit. She was dripping wet and that was my prize for pleasuring her beyond she could have imagined. We included some bondage and had some more fun. This time she played with my nipples and my head. She degraded my nipples and humiliated me and rolled my nipples between her slender and smooth fingers, pinching them, twisting them and making my back arch with the pleasure she was giving me. I felt a little sorry for my mistress because I didn't realize nor did I have any idea about her pleasure. I forgot to notice if she was having fun or not.

I mentioned this to my mistress apologetically but turns out she was enjoying it too but seeing how much I cared for my mistress and her pleasure, she let me kiss her wherever I wanted so I quickly sprang back to my feet and started kissing her neck and behind her ears passionately. I had discovered the erogenous zones of my mistress before we were initiated in the B/s lifestyle. Turns out vanilla sex can also be very erotic and sensually over powering the brain if correctly stimulated the erogenous zones.

We ended our play session after my mistress made me give her a cream-pie and then licking her clean. She was worn out and I knew she could use some aftercare. I cared too much for my Dom. As she was getting herself together, I politely asked and acquired the permission from my mistress to provide her aftercare. I took mistress in my arms with her holding on to my neck and one hand playing with my hair and her legs wrapped around me. This was my favorite part. The thought of being so intimately attached to my mistress and her wrapping her so close to my body made me feel so loved.

I took her to the bathroom. She held on to me as I turned the tap and let the bathtub fill with warm water. I dropped a bath bomb and added some bath salts to the tub. I gently took her legs and untangled them and helped her sit in the tub. I went and brought some refreshments and hydrating drinks. I knew I did a good job initiating the after care in a perfect way. Deep down it made me feel like this showed my mistress that I cared deeply for her. I never miss out on the opportunity to make my mistress happy and loved. This was not only her aftercare but mine as well. This made me feel like I was loved or else my mistress won't allow me with something as important as her aftercare.

I asked for permission to go to the bedroom and prepare it for her aftercare after she was done with her bath. Mistress liked having her bath in her privacy and I understood that. I quickly took to the guest room and hopped in the shower for a quick cleansing shower as the one in our room was occupied by my mistress. I had a nice warm shower for few minutes but my conscious mind didn't let it last long and I turned the knob and turned the hot water to cold water. I took a few moments to adjust to the shock I gave my body by turning the temperature down as abruptly as I gasped for air. I hopped out of the shower and dried myself off and put my wet towel in the laundry basket. I lit a few lavender and mint candles in our room as I tidied the bed and changed the sheets and replaced the duvet with the one mistress prefers after sessions. This one is softer than the one we use before our sessions. I gather some oils and creams and place them on the counter beside our bed. After a while I heard mistress call my name and so I went to the bathroom on the other side of our room.

I knelt down beside the tub with towel in my hands presenting them to my mistress. She took it from my hands and dried herself off. She then threw it on the floor and pulled me from the floor and moved in for a deep passionate kiss. It drove me crazy. Her gentle and soft lips on mine and her slippery and strong and twisty tongue in mouth exploring my oral cavity.

I picked her and lifted her from ground and took her to the bed. There I gave her a sensual massage and helped her stiff muscles to relax. She was droopy and felt like she was about to fall asleep. I watched her head bob from side to side in order to not pass out. She then asked me to stop and pulled me in to plant a peck on my lips. She then asked me to lay on her lap. I dreaded this part a little. When I lay on her lap, she pours some soothing cream and healing lotion on my red ass and rubs it on my ass. I wiggle my ass as this lotion stings a little but it does soothe my ass after a few minutes. Then mistress asks me to stand up and go and lie on the bed. She stood up and went to the bathroom and washed her hands and came back. She was glowing. Her body was perfect with a tits large enough to grab and play with and fondle them. Her hips a little wide and she was a little chubby. She was too cute. She came to the bed and slid the duvet over us and snuggled me and went to sleep. I admired her for a while and went off to sleep too.

The next morning we went on with our days. It was a lovely sunny morning with chill breeze sweeping in from the shore side of the town. In the afternoon before going back home from work I went to the park around the corner from my house to write in my journal. I wrote as follows.

"Dear diary, it's been wonderful being able to share all the fun experiences with you. Thanks for being there for me to pour out my heart. Today I am going to write down something I am ashamed off. I don't feel quite comfortable talking about this, not even with mistress. I have been feeling a little sad and lethargic beyond my natural levels. I feel drained out. I don't know how to describe exactly how I feel. Lately after our sessions, mistress and I indulge in instant aftercare. It makes me feel happy. I like how happy I make my mistress but lately I have this pit in my stomach. This pit of anxious feeling and numb emotions. I feel like I not doing something right. I am not satisfied by how I feel. The D/s life style is supposed to make us feel happy. But lately I don't feel happy. I feel like staring at the bottom of the clouds and feel distance between us grow. I have this sensation in my thoracic cavity like my heart is sinking. It's a jittery feeling and not in a good way. I want to feel more of it. It comes from my sense of worthlessness, feeling small and ignored and something that can be easily replaced or removed without causing minimal or no disruption in the order of living like I am insignificant. I want to succumb to the worthlessness I presume to have. I don't deserve to be happy. Honestly, I don't know what this is exactly. I hope mistress notices it soon because I am quiet shy and I don't know if me pointing this out to her will let her to condone this action of mine.

Mistress, if you are reading this, please, I do not want to lose the privilege of serving you with all my heart. I am coming home after this entry and I will be letting you know how I feel. Please, I beg your pardon if I am overstepping or anything.

Thank you".

I closed the diary and headed home for the day. A chill passed through my back as I mustered the courage to talk about how I felt. I felt guilty to not put my mistress's interest before mine for once. It felt terrible.

I stroked the conversation about how we were feeling. After understanding how mistress felt, I soon began to lose the courage to speak up. But she noticed that I was uneasy. She took my hand and planted a warm kiss on it and asked if I was okay or if something was wrong. I hesitated and was reluctant at first but she knew something was up. I told her about how I felt. She smiled and said, "Oh honey, what you are feeling is known as sub-drop. It's when the cocktail of adrenaline, endorphins, serotonin and dopamine all comes down drastically. It's like getting sober after being high on good stuff. It's normal and it happens to me too but you take good care of me and thus my drop doesn't last long. Oh darling I am so sorry for being ignorant and not taking good care of you." She stood up and came near me, planted a kiss on my forehead and hugged me tightly. IT felt warm and fuzzy. It felt good.

We cuddled for some time as we watched a few stand-up comics. I felt light hearted. She looked at me and knew I felt better. She then suggested that we go out on a date night so we cleaned up and god, she looked gorgeous. We had some salad, pasta and wine for the night to keep it light and we went home for the night.

Next morning I woke up to my mistress giving me a blowjob. I was startled by this by I hoped my mornings would be similar from now on. As I shrugged off the laziness and came to my senses, mistress whispered in my ear "Get up slave, we need to find out what you need in your aftercare or else we'll have to stop our play sessions if you can't handle your drops." The thought of stopping the sessions was too daunting. She helped me out of bed and asked me to get dressed for work so that I can come back home early.

I went off to work and when I was done for the day, I returned home tired and excited from anticipation of what was that we were going to do and what will be my aftercare routine.

It's often hard for some people to know what they need and it's okay. That day after our session, after my mistress's aftercare, we tried different things for me. She fed me with her own hands as we talked. Then she sensually massaged me just like I do with her but this one wasn't quite right for me. This time she shared her bathtub with me for the first time. We relaxed together and she didn't mind my presence for the first time. I liked this a little but then she tried something different. Something I wasn't expecting at all. Words of appreciation. She usually complimented me about things but I didn't like it in general because I had some baggage and some past trauma which made me feel like I didn't deserve anything good. But this time I liked to hear that. I was thankful to her for this. I loved her.

Over time we tried different combination of aftercare and we finally found what worked for me and ever since then, we have a health Dom/sub relationship. I love my mistress and she loves me. It's been a long way from where we came but this felt like a happy ending.

Thank you for reading guys. I wrote this story as there aren't many examples of what sub-drop looks and feels like and what aftercare should look like. There are lists available on the internet but it was a difficult task to find something that actually made sense and was easy to comprehend.

In no way do I ignore but instead acknowledge the readers to also do their research about Dom-drop/Top-drop.