Sub Forgets his Chores

Story Info
Sub sucks her nipples then gets punished...
1.3k words
4.31
11.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On this particular Thursday, I had been in a female-led relationship with my girlfriend for several months. I spent my entire days working from home, thinking about how I would be able to please her when she returned from her day at work.

The single most important rule of our dynamic was simple: whatever she asked, I did. She owned me. I listened to everything she said, no matter how trivial or silly it made me feel. Most of the time I was eager to do so. In the times when I didn't listen, I quickly learned that I should have. She was firm and tough with her punishments, only taking a single session of torturing my cock to stifle any disobedience

I worked all day in my cage (she almost always made me wear it when she wasn't around) and thought it would be a considerate gesture to greet her at the door, naked. I knew she loved coming home from work and knowing that I had been pining after her all day, straining in my cage, encrusted with precum. So I settled down onto the hardwood floor about 15 minutes before she usually came home from work and waited with her favorite black blindfold on. I waited and I waited. Finally, after what felt more like an hour than 15 minutes, I heard her keys jingling and the lock rattling on the other side of the door. I straightened up in anticipation and my cock began pressing against the inside of its prison.

The door swung open and she immediately giggled at the sight of me kneeling at her feet. I knew better than to speak when I was blindfolded. This was another rule of ours and I knew I would be punished if I uttered a sound. She shut the door and I heard her come closer, "Nice to see you know where you belong," she said as she snatched my chin. She giggled again. "My shoes are dirty from all the filthy snow in the street. Lick them clean, bitch." As per our first rule, I did as I was told, kneeling forward and blindly searching for her feet. When I finally found them -- partially by touch and partially by smell -- I licked enthusiastically as she told me what a good boy I was. I did both shoes, until I couldn't summon another ounce of saliva. It made me feel like such a little bitch, but I was a lucky bitch, because I was hers. She demanded I stop, so I settled back into my position on my knees. I stayed there. She took her shoes off and walked to the bedroom. In a moment she was back, clasping my collar around my neck. I didn't realize the leash was attached until she gave it a tug and commanded me to, "follow."

I did as I was told and followed on all fours. I could tell we were entering the living room -- her favorite place to play. "It's been a long day at work slut. You know what I want after a long day of work? I want to put my feet up, watch TV, and have my nipples sucked." My girlfriend loved having her nipples sucked and was happy to make me do it for hours as she watched TV or played video games or played with herself. Sometimes she would even cum from my licking and nibbling and sucking. She dragged me to the couch and settled in. Patting the couch as a signal for me to hop up, I did as she wished and began sucking her nipple as she clicked on the TV to watch her favorite show.

After some time she began to purr with pleasure. I loved swirling my tongue around her hard nipples. Occasionally I would tease it with my teeth, biting ever so slightly to elicit an uncontrolled gasp. She has incredible tits. 34Ds that fit perfectly on her curvy frame. I felt safe and happy sucking on them. I adored bringing my girlfriend pleasure and knowing I was subservient to her every whim. Her breath grew heavier and heavier, so I grew more and more intense with my biting and sucking. I felt her shiver as she pushed me away.

"No more slut. You've been a very good boy," she admitted, as she scratched my head.

I tried to inch back up to continue my fervor, but she pushed me away again.

"What did I just say?" she asked as she pulled the blindfold off of me.

"You said to stop," I replied softly, immediately knowing she was displeased with my boldness.

"That's right. And when I tell you to do something what should you always do?"

"Listen."

"That's right, bitch. Now I'm going to run to the bathroom."

She got up and left for the bathroom. It was impossible for me not to admire her swinging hips as she walked away. My cock screamed against my cage from playing with her tits, and I grew even more frustrated as I took in her beautiful body. I waited like a good boy and was surprised when she suddenly made some exclamation of glee from the bathroom.

"Bitch boy!" She called, "Come in here."

I walked over to the bathroom and saw her sitting on the toilet. I instinctually kneeled on the cold, tile floor. She was smiling broadly, and my mind raced, trying to figure out what was making her so happy.

"Notice anything off in the bathroom?" She continued to smile.

I looked around. As far as I could tell, there was nothing wrong. It just looked like our boring, normal bathroom to me.

"There's no toilet paper," she replied, "You forgot to replace it."

As part of our relationship, it was my duty to keep the house tidy and well-kept. Not replacing the toilet paper was one of her personal pet peeves, and I silently cursed myself for letting her down.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress."

"Are you?"

"Yes, I failed in my duties."

"That's right. You did. But I have the perfect punishment to teach you a lesson about not keeping the house how I like it. Since you love forgetting to replace the toilet paper so much, you must love having me not use any. Is that right, bitch?"

"No, Mistress."

"Well, it seems very inconsiderate of you to fail to complete the most minuscule of tasks. So, it's going to get even easier for me these next few days. Whenever I pee, you're going to come in here and lick me clean! It'll be so convenient for me, I won't even have to lift a finger. And for you, it'll remind you never to forget again. Don't you think that's fair?"

"Of course, Mistress" I couldn't believe what I was about to do. She peed and I looked down as she took her time, staring at me as she did -- of course, I knew better than to lock eyes with her. When she finished she stood up and I glanced at her pussy. There was a golden drop forming, so I knew exactly where to lick. Before I could summonthe courage to clean her, she grabbed me by the hair and dragged my face to her pussy. I barely had time to put out my tongue.

"Lick me clean, bitch," she giggled as I licked and licked and licked. I could taste her pee in my mouth.

"You're disgusting, you know that?" she teased, "You think most men are such little beta boys like you? They're not. Trust me, I would know. Ok, that's enough."

I stopped immediately and looked up at her. She smiled and winked. After these next few days, I don't think I'm going to forget to replace the toilet paper ever again.