Sub in a Cub

Story Info
Caught watching from the cupboard.
2k words
4
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hold my breath as I watch him through the slits. The horizontal lines cut off part of my view. I can't quite distinguish what is on his computer screen but I can see that it excites him. I lick my lips as I watch sweat glisten on his delectable stomach. Those abs and pecs that haunt my dreams glisten under the lamplight coming from his desk. From my vantage point I can see him side on which shields the screen from sight, thus containing his privacy. His right hand rests near the keyboard and occasionally types his communication into the screen. But it's the actions of his left hand that cause me to push my thighs together as I struggle to control my desire. He's playing with himself; his hand tucked under his pants and I watch the movements as he strokes himself wishing it were my hand bringing him that pleasure, or better yet my mouth.

My yearning to serve him squelches my curiosity to know what he is hiding on that screen... I long to touch the wetness I can feel dripping from my cunt and I struggle against my restraints. Handcuffs hold my wrists together and keep my hands at bay behind my back. Any sound I make is muffled by the masking tape stuck across my mouth. I sit with my thighs together and my feet each tied to a leg of the chair beneath me. I am his slave and my current predicament only serves as a constant reminder of that fact. He knows I'm here, trapped in his cupboard for him to use when he wants me, which is why the screen of his computer is angled in such a peculiar way; he's preventing me from witnessing his exact fantasies. The suspense is whelming and I wonder when he will free me to do his bidding.

He gets to his feet when we both hear the knock coming from his bedroom door. His smile is a tell-tale sign that he knew this visitor was coming. I close my eyes and attempt to picture the scene playing out at the entrance to my right, the walls of the cupboard prevent me from seeing her but I know from his smile exactly who is there. I hear the door open and close behind her and she sneaks into my view. She's wearing a flimsy pink robe that I've seen a few times before. I know from her presence that their parents are sleeping in their bedroom upstairs with no knowledge of the act going on beneath them each night. He slips his hands inside his twin sister's robe and caresses her as they kiss in greeting. I watch as his other hand grips her hair behind her head and he takes control, deepening their passionate embrace.

They continue to kiss as old practiced lovers do and he pushes her against the wooden door in front of me, blocking my vision. He presses against her as his hands move to her shoulders and slip inside her robe only to push it aside and let it fall to the ground, revealing her already naked body beneath. I gasp and the thick tape catches it so as not to disturb the couple. He spins his partner around as if dancing and pushes her to his bed where they fall together. I rub my thighs together as I watch them tease me. They both know of my presence but hers means I will not be used tonight and therefore will be sent home wanting. She pushes against his naked chest and he lifts to hold himself above her.

"Show me" she demands my master and my cocks in confusion.

He smiles as if he knew she would want to see whatever it is they have discussed. His hand reaches to his desk behind him and he pulls the laptop forward. It's facing me now and the image of the screen shows what had aroused him so. Two naked women occupy a bed, the first on her back arched up and face distorted in pleasure her hands digging into the hair of the second as she willingly licks and buries her face in the first's wet cunt. He presses play and the woman's sounds of enjoyment fill the room. I'm shocked by his sister's interest in the video, she made it clear she didn't understand my fancy for both men and women before so I thought a porn clip such as this would offend rather than entertain. But her hand descends to rub against her clit as she watches the girls on the screen and her brother kisses her shoulder and watches her with concern lacing his expression. I've never seen them watch porn together before, usually she comes in and they satisfy each other's need then leaves and I'm sent on my way. Perhaps his concern lies with sharing a fantasy with her? He has expressed an interest in a threesome with me before and asked if I'd be willing to participate so the clip is bringing nothing new to our purely sexual relationship. He knows I've been in one before and that's all he needs to know.

"Ok" his sister answers an unspoken question and my eyes dart back to them.

They turn and gaze at me through the cupboard door. Her eyes seem to meet mine and I find myself trapped in her stare. I turn to him when I hear the laptop being put back on the desk and watch him make his way to my hiding spot. He opens the door and bends to untie my feet from the chair as he has done many times before, but this is the first time anyone else has been in the room. She appraises me and judges me from the bed but I don't care what she thinks, all I'm thinking is "is this really happening?" He stands before me, once again obscuring my view and tucks a hand under my armpit to lift me and direct me to his bed, I sit opposite her and he sits next to me. He pulls the tape from my mouth.

"You'll satisfy my sister won't you, you whore?"

"Yes master".

"Are you sure she can?" she questions.

"Oh believe me, I can" I answer and feel the sting as he slaps me. That question wasn't directed to me, I wasn't meant to answer, I deserved that slap.

"Why don't we find out?" he answers her.

She crawls towards me and reaches for me, her hands on the back of my head drag me to her and we kiss. Slow and lazily at first and then she gasps at the feeling of kissing a girl's soft lips, the difference between mine and her brothers shocking at first (I know the feeling) and I take advantage and my tongue slides between her lips. She falls backwards as I kiss her and we resume the position she was in with him just moments before. I lean over her and our soft breasts tangle together as I consume her mouth, she moans and I inhale it, accepting it as a gift. My hands still tied behind my back struggle against the handcuffs, trying desperately to break free. Suddenly the cuffs pull back against me and I'm tugged into a kneeling position between her legs which had just wrapped around me. She lets out a sound of frustration and I look down at her pink and moistened lips and lick my mouth, getting ready for her.

"Now, now, you dirty slut, she's not yours to take, and you will do only as I say, understand?"

"Yes master"

"Oh come on, you can't say you didn't like watching that as much as I liked experiencing it, let her prove her worth to me"

"I'm just making sure she takes this one step at a time and doesn't get carried away" he defends his actions to her. Seems as though my master has a master, I bite my lip to stop the comment from slipping out. My master sees this and slaps my ass for good measure making sure his point gets across. I got it; step over the line = get punished.

"Let's get this show on the road, shall we?" he smiles and winks to her, "prove your worth to her, slut. And remember her mouth is mine" he points to her cunt to ensure his command is understood and I scoot backwards on my knees so my face is hovering above her delicious smell. Master comes around behind me and unlocks the handcuffs so I can hold myself up and not fall into her pool of lust. I blow on her softly and watch her wiggle beneath my breath. In an odd twist of events she seems to be at my mercy and I like that I can control while being controlled, this is a new dimension I didn't expect at all but I like where it's heading. He sits beside us, watching over us and strips down so he can more easily stroke himself while he takes in the show.

"Go" he commands and I trail my tongue up her slit and straight to the bundle of nerves that I've seen her play with time and time again. I lick and suck and taste and consume her while she thrusts around beneath me, clutching the sheets and biting a pillow. I bring her to the edge and then double my speed throwing her over. Her muscles clench around me her legs trap me to her as she arches and thrusts against my mouth, I continue to lick her until the last wave subsides and she twitches.

"Stop" my master commands me and I sit up and look over at him, his long hard length is throbbing and desperate for release. He presses his mouth to mine and licks the wetness from my tongue, groaning as he enjoys the taste of her through me. When he's done he pushes me aside and I fall to the floor. I look up at them in time to see his push his full length inside of her in one deep thrust, we moan together in unison. I reach for my own clit and slide a two fingers inside my dripping cunt and finger bang myself as I watch him fuck her. My thumb rolls over my clit and I push my fingers in and out of my wet and dripping centre as he thrusts in and out of her. I time my masturbation to match his thrusts as he fucks her, hard and fast. Her moans draw my attention to her and I see that she is watching me; she is watching me spread out on the floor desperate for my own release as I watch them together on the bed. Our eyes lock and she practically screams as she comes while staring into my eyes. He grunts and gives two more swift and powerful thrusts into her. I press down harder on my clit and cum with him, squirting my juices onto my fingers. His rhythm slows and he turns and sees me pull my fingers out of my cunt, he holds out his hand and I place my hand in his. He draws my dripping fingers into his mouth and sucks them clean while his sister watches. He slides out of her hole and away from my fingers at the same time and collapses onto the bed next to her. His arms fall out on either side of him and I make a move to cuddle up to him as he comes down from his high.

"Oh no you don't, I'm not done with you yet, I want more" she says and I turn to her as she pushes my head down towards her still throbbing clit.

"So I proved myself?" I ask cockily and feel my master lazily kick me from behind, in his current state I don't know why he bothered.

"Best damn head I've ever had" she breathes before I bend to give her the round two she so clearly needs. I have a feeling my master's master may become my second master.