Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I had the cuffs on, I walked over to look in the mirror. The cuffs and the red gag in my mouth made a strong impression, I went to my knees looking at the girl in the mirror. Was that the true me? The look in my eyes told me, yes.

I decided to wait to try the plug. It was still a couple hours before dinner and I didn't know how my ass would react to wearing it, assuming I could get it in my virgin ass.

A text message on my phone told me my assistant had loaded the required information into the office system. I crawled back to my desk and again impaled my cunt on the new dildo. I signed into the office system and found the requested files. I was scanning them when the absurdity of my situation hit me. I was sitting with a dildo up my cunt, wearing wrist and ankle cuffs, with a red ball gag in my mouth doing my professional job. The new me?

I finished reading the files and sent a summary and my opinion to another attorney in the office to get his opinion. I checked for anything new in my inbox, finding nothing I closed the files and signed out.

As soon as I signed out my mind went to my dinner guest. Why had I obeyed him when he pointed at the floor, I hadn't even hesitated before I was kneeling at his feet. What right did he have to go through the box on my desk and read the expectations I had printed out. But being upset with him passed quickly as I recalled how cool he had been as I flashed him with my too short and unbuttoned tunic as I put away the groceries. Presence had just been too dominant for me to not obey. His kiss as he was leaving had gone straight to my cunt. Which brought us to the dinner that he had invited himself to. We were going to discuss me being his submissive. What was there to discuss, and did I have any hope or expectation of saying no when he asked?

I tried to strengthen my resolve I said out loud "I will listen to what he has to say and request time to think about it. I was not going to make a commitment at dinner." My voices was solid and unwavering, but my mind was screaming "BULLSHIT, he is going to ask and you are going to be on your knees sucking his cock tonight." It didn't help that I knew I was going to be naked, cuffed and plugged while we talked.

I decided I couldn't put it off any longer. I got the plug and the lube. I studied the plug. One end was tapered and then it got wider to a point and then quickly went down to a narrow neck. There was a flange after the neck, I guess so it doesn't get lost up your ass. I coated the plug with the lube and then took the finger covered with the lube and slowly pushed it up my ass. I was surprised it didn't hurt. As I moved it in and out of my ass, it actually kind of felt good. People do anal sex all the time, so I guess it must do something. I removed my finger and pressed the tapered end of the plug against my ass. It started going in rather easily, but started to sting as I got to the wider part. I pulled it back out and started over, it went a bit further this time before I again had to pull it out. I put some more lube on it and resolved that the third time is the charm. At the widest part it stung but as soon as that passed the ring my ass sucked it the rest of the way in. It felt heavy in my ass, but the sting had passed and it didn't hurt at all. I was very aware of it being there, but that was about it.

I washed the lube off my hands and from around the plug. I set the table and put out a couple of candles. I checked my wine supply and chose a nice Merlot to go with the pasta. Still a half hour before the food arrives and an hour before he does.

I felt a sudden need to edge. I removed the gag and put it back in the box and crawled to the mirror and knelt watching myself. Fingers from my right hand invaded my cunt, finding my Gspot and stroking only to be withdrawn and sucked clean before returning. I voiced my mantra "pinch, pull, twist" as my left hand abused my nipples alternating each time I sucked my cunt off my hand. It didn't take long for me to reach the edge. I rode the edge as long as I could before I had to stop to avoid cumming.

Crawling back to the living room I did a fast sweep, straightening things up and making it ready for company, though my mind kept using the word, Master.

I got a message from the restaurant that my order was on the way. I slipped my tunic back on, buttoned this time and was ready when the doorbell rang. The delivery girl immediately noticed my very short tunic, high heels and the wrist and ankle cuffs as she handed me the order and I handed her the tip. Her only comment was "Thank you, hope you have fun tonight."

I smiled and said, "So do I" as I shut the door.

I put the pasta in the oven to keep it warm and opened the wine bottle to let it breath. I also reminded myself that I needed to breath. The breathing exercise relaxed me a little bit, until I saw the dildo was still stuck on my chair and quickly removed it and put it back in the box. I almost forgot but slipped the tunic off and put it back in the closet. While in the bedroom I quickly made the bed, just in case.

At 6:00 I lit the candles on the table and put the pasta and bread on the table. I must have jumped a foot when the doorbell rang. He made an imposing figure when I opened the door, wearing an open collar dress shirt and a leather sports coat. His hand on my ass pulled me tight into a long deep kiss and as I responded his tongue started exploring my mouth.

He finally broke the kiss. "Good evening, thank you for inviting me to dinner."

I could only respond, "You are most welcome Sir, it is on the table. I hope you like pasta."

As we started to eat he asked, "Tell me how a nice southern girl winds up in the Norse wastelands of Minnesota."

I told my story leaving out the abusive top. He listened intently and asked appropriate questions.

I finally stopped and asked about his story. He was a Minnesota native, born and raised. Had left only to serve in the Air Force for four years before returning to go to college. He had been with the grocer for a number of years and was actually the regional assistant manager, but had been helping at the local store due to an unexpected retirement and other staff shortages.

After my third glass of wine I asked, "What is your experience as a dominant with a submissive?"

He pushed his chair back a bit, placed his napkin on the table and took a drink of his wine. "I met a girl in college who was into the lifestyle. We didn't really click but she introduced me to the local group. I watched, I listened, I learned. I met a submissive who was leaving an abusive partner. We clicked and were together as Master/slave for five years until she was killed in a car accident. That was four years ago. I'm still active in the local community, I teach various skills in the group, but have never found another submissive I connected with. Until yesterday."

He looked straight at me as he finished, not breaking eye contact. All I could ask was, "Why me?"

He thought for a moment and replied "Yesterday you were obviously new at trying to follow someone's rules. You were embarrassed, but you did your job putting the groceries away. You didn't run and hide; you didn't make excuses. You obediently followed directions. Today, I pushed you and you obeyed me. You are a natural submissive who desperately wants to find that role."

His eyes bore into mine and I couldn't rebut what he had said. He continued, "I copied the name of the story you are following and researched the author. Whiterabbit has been a community leader in his city for over 20 years and is very highly respected by those who know him. He has taught regionally and nationally. He lives with two submissives. The story that you have followed is excellent, realistic, lots of good information, and lays out a good path. Should you decide to be my submissive and agree to be honest and obedient, you will experience much of what you have read."

"What will I have to do if I agree? I asked, a slight tremor in my voice.

"You will continue to follow the rules you are currently following. You will do a daily report of your activities, thoughts, concerns, issues, etc. I will use and own you sexually, oral, vaginal and anal. I will not share you, but I will show you off, sometimes naked at lifestyle events. You will be paddled, cropped, flogged, clamped, bound, and more as it pleases me. Your limits will be strictly observed, and you will have and use a safeword. Your professional life will be protected as I have to protect my own."

My head was swimming. "Do I have to answer tonight?"

His eyes bore through me and he answered, "I would not accept your answer tonight. You have been drinking and I need a clear headed commitment should you decide to serve me. I will leave you my card with my cell and scene email address. I suggest you set up a private email address and not use your personal or corporate should you decide to serve. If you decide to serve me, compose your own commitment in your own non legal terms and send it to me."

I nodded and he continued, "I really need to leave soon, do you have any questions or concerns that I can address."

I sat quietly for a minute considering what I felt and had been told. I got up walked over to my desk and took the leather slapper out of the box, put it in my teeth and crawled to his seat. I held up the slapper with both hands, my head down, "Sir, whether I accept your offer or not, would you do me the honor of beating my ass. If I accept your offer then I will know what to expect. If I do not, then I will always have that memory."

He moved his chair away from the table and said, "Across my lap, hands on the floor on one side, toes on the floor on the other side, feet wide apart." I moved as he had asked, my ass now laying on his thighs.

His one hand was across my back holding me in place. His other hand started at my knee and caressed up my thigh to my ass, and then slid down the other thigh. I shivered. His hand came back up the inside of the thigh, outside the labia, then down the outside of the labia on the other side and down the inside of the other thigh. It then caressed my ass, finger tips moving lightly all over it, then down the valley touching my plug. He pulled the plug gently till the wide part stretched my ring again and stung then he pushed it back in, repeating that several times, before pushing it back in and continuing the fingers down through my labia, across my cunt and circling and pinching my clit. At this point I would have sucked his cock wherever he asked.

His fingers left my cunt and I had just started to breath again when my ass exploded in pain. The sound of the smack echoed through my apartment. I screamed.

"Do I need to get the gag or can you control yourself, neither of us want curious neighbors calling 911."

"I'll do better, it surprised me." was all I could offer.

"Count or they don't count." He said.

"One" I said, realizing he hadn't told me how many.

"Two" I don't think that one was as hard.

"Three, four, five" in a steady rhythm, clearly not as hard as the first one. My ass was on fire, ripples were running through my cunt.

"Six, seven, eight," Firmer than the first five but still not like the first one.

"Nine, TEN!" I squealed but didn't scream, those were as hard as the first one. My ass is on fire, my cunt is clenching, I may have cum, I may have squirted.

He dragged his fingernails across my burning ass, giving new focal points to the pain. He pulled and pushed on my plug several times, a different sensation, pleasure amongst the pain.

He pulled me up, turning me so I was sitting on his lap and held me close. Tears were streaming down my face, and then he kissed me. Long and gently, my return of the kiss was not gentle but hard and full of need. I felt his hand between my legs starting to gently rub my clit. It sent another shiver through my entire body, and my cunt clenched hard.

He looked into my eyes, into my soul, "That is part of BDSM, and what you are feeling is why we do it." His fingers came from my cunt to my lips, and I opened and sucked them deep into my mouth licking and sucking my juice from his hand. He removed his fingers and gently kissed me again.

"You will be a good submissive, I hope for me. But now I must go. He lowered me to my knees on the carpet. He cupped my chin and gently kissed me again before standing up to leave. I was ready to beg him to stay offering him anything, but his look said "obey"

"Thank you Sir. I don't think I will ever forget that experience."

He helped me to my feet and held me until I was stable on my heels. One more kiss and we walked to the door, his hand clenching my burning ass, pushing on the plug. At the door I started to say something, and he said, "No, not until tomorrow."

One more gentle kiss and he left closing the door behind him.

Chapter II The Answer

12