Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 02

Story Info
Sub Southern Girl in Minnesota Ch 02 - Weekend.
12.9k words
4.77
11.8k
10

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second in a multi part series. Things make more sense, and the story is richer if read in order. Yes, I know how to spell Minnesota, but I had a typo in Ch01, and if I fix it in later chapters the site's "Series" function can't find the pieces.

My dinner meeting with the delivery guy to talk about my being his submissive went unbelievably well. I quickly got over that I was naked, in high heels, plugged and wearing wrist and ankle cuffs, talking to a gentleman in a leather sportscoat. We talked and explored each other's background. I learned that: he was not normally a delivery person; he was a corporate executive helping a shorthanded store during the blizzard; that he has a long track record as a dominant with a submissive; and that he could make my cunt wet with a smile.

I had already decided to say yes when he told me that since I had been drinking wine, he would not accept my submission that night. My cunt and submissive need had blocked my rational mind and I had gotten my paddle, crawled to him and begged him to spank my ass. He had me lay across his lap and his gentle hands explored my thighs and ass before the first paddle stroke tore a scream from my throat. Mom's spanking had nor prepared me for being paddled by a Dom. He warned me not to have my screams cause neighbors calling 911

He made me count and the next seven swats were not as strong as the first. My ass was on fire and my cunt was starting to clench and I'm sure was dripping onto his pants. Strokes nine and ten were as hard as the first one. I muffled my scream to just a squeal, the orgasm tore through my entire being, and I squirted all over my carpet. He dragged his fingernails across my burning ass, giving focus to some of the pain. He pulled and pushed my plug in and out of my ass, giving new sensations of pain and pleasure.

He pulled me up onto his lap, hugged me, and we kissed. He fingered my cunt and let me lick his fingers clean. I wanted to beg him to accept me, but his look said "wait." I walked him to the door, and we kissed again before he walked out and closed the door.

As soon as the door closed, I went to my knees sobbing, an odd mixture of pain, joy, hope and disappointment that he wouldn't take me that night. I had no doubt that I would beg him to accept me, and that he would say yes. This would hopefully open a new chapter in my life, one I had tried to open once before and instead wound up in an abusive relationship.

I cleaned up the table, put the food away, finished the wine, and blotted up the wet spot in the carpet. I reattached the suction cup of my dildo to the middle of my desk chair and lowered my soaking wet cunt slowly down its length. I squealed and jerked back up when my bruised ass met my unpadded oak chair. It took a couple more tries to get fully seated. Once there, I sat rocking on the dildo as I began to mentally draft the message begging him to accept my submission. I knew that I couldn't send it till tomorrow, but I like to draft important messages and let them set for a bit before I review them and send them.

But first I did a search on the grocery chain. On their corporate site I found short bios of their leadership team. My potential Dom is Bradley Andersen. Nothing in the short bio contradicted anything he had told me. A records search on Bradley Andersen revealed nothing other than he had a lead foot with speeding tickets. I also found his home address, business and personal phone numbers.

I set up a new Yahoo account, hoping that would keep it from being linked to my Gmail and office accounts on Microsoft.

I started typing my letter begging him to take me as his submissive, after numerous revisions I had:

Sir,

Thank you for last night. I enjoyed hearing your story and becoming even more convinced that you were what I have been searching for. I tried once before to explore my submissive side but wound up with the wrong partner. I believe you can teach me to be the submissive person that my heart believes I will someday be.

I beseech you to accept me as your submissive to own, train, mold, use, and enjoy. I promise you my: honesty, obedience, and willingness to stretch my comfort zone .

Deciding that was enough for tonight I went to the bathroom, removed my makeup, washed my face, ran a wet washrag up the insides of my thighs where my cunt had leaked, and brushed my teeth. I removed the plug from my ass. It was dirty so was rinsed it off and washed it with the sanitizing hand soap.

I knelt in front of my mirrored closet doors, knees apart, back straight, shoulders back, hips rotated forward and started edging and repeating the mantra. Two fingers in my dripping wet cunt stroking the G spot then withdrawn and dragged across my clit to my mouth, licked and sucked clean. While the other hand follows the mantra abusing my nipples, "pinch, pull, twist" again harder, switch nipples every time I suck my fingers clean. The goal is to go five minutes without cumming, my record is four, tonight I didn't get to two before I had to stop.

As I turned to crawl to bed my glowing ass in the mirror caught my eye. It was a bright cherry red, with several discernable stripes across it. The fire had died down a bit, but it was still very warm and very sore. As I studied it, the warmth of what it meant spread through my entire body.

I laid in bed caressing my body, playing with my nipples and cunt. The vision in my head was me kneeling at his feet offering him the paddle and begging him to spank me. Hearing the moan in the room convinced me that I was back on edge and nearing the denied orgasm. I realized as I drifted off to sleep that I was still wearing the wrist and ankle cuffs, that somehow felt right.

Early the next morning my ass was still stinging as I woke up, but on the other hand my cunt was still wet. I did my now usual routine, edging, crawling, toilet, shower, heels, and breakfast.

I sat again on the dildo in my chair and reread the request I had written last night. As I went through my office in box, I returned to it several times. I would change something, add something, then change it back to what I had the night before. Midmorning I gave up and sent it to the email address he had given me from my new mail account. I knew he would be at work and didn't expect an answer until evening.

Around noon I checked the road report, and it sounded pretty good. I decided to make a quick run to a local strip mall that had a couple upscale dress shops. I needed something besides the way too short tunic to answer the door. Given the temperature and the usual Minnesota wind, I wore slacks and a sweater under my coat, but no bra or underwear and snow boots instead of heels.

I made it there without incident despite my lack of winter driving skills. The first store apologized that they didn't have anything like I was looking for until they got in their spring collection. The second store was the same story, but the clerk suggested I check their Junior clearance rack in the back. I found the perfect wrap dress, fingertip length, short, flared skirt, low neckline. I also found a long cardigan sweater dress that was a bit longer, but with the button front could be good.

The third stop was the hosiery/lingerie store. Half a dozen pairs of thigh highs, and several suspender hose to try since I had never worn that style. Finding unpadded bras in my B cup was difficult but I found a few and a couple of very minimal coverage demi cup bras.

On the way home I stopped by the drug store and bought an enema kit and some castile soap. I bought one of the better ones that had a piece that clicked as the water flowed so you could tell when it stopped and the valve let you control the flow, not just on-off. I had never done an enema since I was a kid, but since my ass was on the menu, I wanted it clean for him.

Back at the apartment I dumped the bags on my bed and stripped. The heels went back on and on a whim so did the cuffs. I considered the gag but decided I would probably be on the phone to my office that afternoon.

I lubed the dildo on my chair and slowly lowered my cunt down until my still sore ass told me I had hit bottom. I checked my office messages and made several replies. I also noted that there was a meeting in the office tomorrow to discuss a case with the client. One of my fellow attorneys offered to drive me, but I responded that I had been out, and the roads were within my abilities. I started reviewing the notes and files on the client's case.

About an hour later something told me to check the Yahoo mail account. There was a message from his account! The message subject was "It is good to be nice to your delivery boy." I froze, I couldn't bring myself to hit the key to open the message. What if he said "no"? What if he said "yes?"

I finally forced myself to open the message.

Hello,

I accept your request to have you as my potential submissive. I expect your full honesty and obedience and will accept nothing less. Failure in either will result in correction and discipline, up to an including termination of this commitment. In return you will also receive my full honesty. I will be firm but fair. I am confident that neither of us has made this agreement without full expectation that it will be rewarding for both of us.

I will stretch your comfort zone. I expect your full obedient effort to succeed. You may sometimes not succeed, but if you truly tried and were obedient and honest in the effort and report, you have succeeded in my eyes.

You may now call me Master when we are alone and Sir when we are in public. For now, I leave you with your pronouns, at some future time I may give you a replacement name which will also take their place.

Continue to follow the rules in the story you have been following, including the rules for your office. If you need to adjust any of those rules, talk to me first.

Start training your ass, I will use it. Wear the small plug at least eight hours a day for the next four day, then move to the middle sized plug. When you do your morning edging spend time fingering your ass. Start with one finger and try to work your way up to three. At least once a day try to sit at your desk with the dildo up your ass. I expect failure at first, but success fairly soon.

You will give me a daily report each evening. What you did that day, how you are feeling, any issues that we need to discuss or address, your successes and failures. I do not hear about your routine daily chores unless you failed, or something occurred that I need or you want me to be aware of. You are free to raise any issues or concerns in your daily report without fear of repercussions, it is for free and open communications. However, failures and disobedience in the report will be dealt with appropriately.

You are now my potential submissive. You will soon be tested to determine if submission is what you truly want, and if your submission can meet my needs.

When I come to visit, I will announce my arrival via text message. I then expect to find the door unlocked and you kneeling waiting for my arrival.

I will be there at 7:00 for dinner and my submissive.

Please let me know if there is anything I need to be aware of before then.

Master

I sat there stunned. It was several moments before I could even remember to breath. I was now a submissive with a real Dom, it wasn't pretend anymore. My cunt had clenched on the dildo and wouldn't let it go. A shiver ran through my entire body. I started rocking on the dildo and my cunt finally relaxed and released its tight grip, though the thing was still tight in my cunt.

My next thought was He is going to be here for dinner! What can I fix to celebrate? I suddenly heard my Mom, "Nothing caps a good celebration like a good bowl of jambalaya!" A quick check of the pantry and refrigerator. I quickly find Zatarains, andouille sausage, and a chicken breast, so jambalaya it is. I hope this Minnesota Swede Master likes it.

He didn't say what I should wear so I guess the same as last night, heels, cuffs and a plug. My next thought was, my ass, what if he wants to fuck my ass? OK, time for my first enema.

I did some quick research online, watched a You Tube Video, and the instructions that came with the kit. I put a tablespoon of the soap in the bag, ran the water till it felt just a bit warm on my wrist and filled the bag about half full. I lubed my finger and worked it up my ass and then used the same finger to lube the nozzle. I hung the bag on the towel rack, knelt with my head down, ass up and stuck the nozzle up my ass. It went in with no issue and no pain. I opened the valve halfway and heard the flow sensor start clicking.

At first, I didn't feel anything, but then my abdomen started to feel full and a bit warm. As the flow sensor kept clicking the full feeling became a bit uncomfortable and I felt a small cramp. I couldn't tell how much of it I had taken, but decided I could take a bit more when the sensor stopped clicking. The video said to hold the enema for up to fifteen minutes. I wasn't sure if I should, but I decided to remove the nozzle from my ass. There was a small leakage when I did, not sure if from the nozzle or my ass, but it was just a little and stopped immediately.

I was laying there on my bathroom floor still head down, ass up when I heard my phone ring in by my desk. I was afraid to stand up, I didn't know I could hold it if I did so I crawled to my desk and grabbed my phone. Naturally whoever called had hung up. No voice mail, and I didn't recognize the 855 number. So, I crawled back, sat on the toilet and released the enema. It was disgusting. I decided that was unacceptable for my Master, so I repeated the process. This time it came out almost clear. I decided to let my ass rest before trying the plug again.

I washed my hands and went to start dinner. I diced up the chicken breast and tossed it in the pan with a bit of olive oil. The sausage was sliced thin and tossed in with the chicken. The grease was drained. The water was added along with the jambalaya mix of rice and seasoning. Burner was set on simmer and dinner was cooking. Too bad no shrimp, but Hell, we were in Minnesota.

I made the bed and straightened up the bedroom. All the dirty laundry in the corner tossed in the laundry closet. I debated changing the sheets, but the "good" ones were already on the bed. I ran the vacuum through the house and cleaned the bathroom. The enema kit got hidden away. I emptied the Amazon box and put the contents out on the coffee table. The jambalaya got a good stir, coming along well and smelled great.

Everything was ready but me. I put my hair up in a cap and took a quick shower. I shaved again to make sure no stubble on my cunt or elsewhere. Out of the shower and dried off, a bit of lotion on the shaved areas. That is when I realized my cunt was already quite wet. Drying it did no good at all. I stuffed a dry washcloth up my cunt to keep it from running down my leg.

I lubed my ass and the plug. It went in easier this time only a couple tries before my ass sucked it the rest of the way in. I brushed my hair out. Put on lipstick and eyeliner, though he hadn't said anything about that last night. But tonight, was for my Master. My mind kept repeating that word. Heels and cuffs and ready.

I set the table like the night before, candles and a more robust red wine to go with the jambalaya. Home I would have served sweet tea with it, but I was reasonably sure that wouldn't work in Minnesota.

My phone beeped with the message that he was here. I unlocked the door and knelt near it, but far enough that it wouldn't hit me when Master came in. Knees spread, back straight, shoulders back, head up, eyes down, hands together in the small of you back, hips rotated forward presenting your cunt; as I ran down my kneeling checklist.

I heard the door open and a gust of cold air but dared not look up from Master's shoes. The door closed. I knew from his shoes that Master was standing there but he hadn't spoken. Was I supposed to greet him?

Finally, I heard, "Look at me."

I looked up at his smiling face and sparkling eyes. He reached down and caressed my cheek before running his thumb across my lips and pushing it into my mouth. I immediately started licking and sucking it as if it was his cock. Showing him my devotion and eagerness to please him, my Master. His smile got even bigger, and he removed his thumb and told me to stand. He helped me stand as I tried to keep my hands together behind my back. He pulled me into a hug and a warm deep kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth as his hands tightly gripped my ass and left tit.

"I am pleased you decided to be my submissive." He whispered.

"Master, I am so very happy that you accepted my submission" was all I could think of to reply.

"Is dinner ready, it smells delicious?" He asked.

"Yes Master, I just need to move it to a serving bowl. Please be seated."

Master released me and I went to the stove and poured the jambalaya into a serving dish and moved it to the table. I stood there not knowing what Master's protocol was for me.

Sir noticed and said, "Especially at mealtime we are to relax and enjoy each other's company. There will be plenty of chances for you to exhibit your submission to me, but I prefer to enjoy meals with you. Sit and eat, tell me about your day."

I recounted my day for Sir starting with waking up with my ass still burning. He was interested in my story about how I wrote then revised and then went back to last night's letter to him. I told him about my shopping trip and what I had found and bought. He seemed pleased and said what I bought at the hosiery/lingerie store would be my new normal. He seemed surprised but pleased when I told him about stopping at the drug store to buy an enema kit. He smiled when I told him my body's reaction to his email accepting me. He laughed when I told him about my enema interrupted by crawling to my desk to answer a phone call. He smiled when I told him I had frantically made my apartment Dom worthy. He told me that even though I had told him about today, it still needed to be in my daily report. That some submissives write the report throughout the day, not doing it all in the evening, but whatever worked for me.

We ate in silence for a bit, enjoying the dish. My mind wandered to the fact that I was enjoying a polite dinner conversation with the man I had just given complete control of my mind and body. That he was fully dressed while I was sitting at the same table, naked except for heels, cuffs and a plug in my ass. My reaction must have shown because Sir asked what I was smiling at.

I started to reply "Nothing," but remembered my commitment to be honest and told him my thoughts.

He smiled and replied, "Get used to it. You will always be as naked as possible. Outside of work you will only be wearing the minimum to keep you from being arrested. With rare exception your cunt and tits will always be bare, naked even when you are dressed. You have given your body to me, and your nakedness will be a constant reminder and affirmation that you are mine."

His words went straight to my cunt. I was his, it was no longer a game played to an online story. I had given him complete control of my sex, my dress, and whatever else he desired. That thought gave me great comfort, though with an edge of not knowing what that desire might be. I was naked again in front of him and he had never used me sexually.

He continued, "The greatest gift you have given me is your obedience, yes, I will use you sexually hard and often, but the greater pleasure is enjoying your obedience. The only exception to your complete and total obedience is your prime directive. Do you remember what that is?"