Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took me a moment to realize what Sir was asking, but I was able to recite, "To protect myself physically and emotionally."

Sir smiled and said, "I will hurt you physically, some things I ask will make you uncomfortable, stretch your comfort zone. The line we must never cross is to damage you physically, mentally, or emotionally. While that is my responsibility, you must help me make sure we never cross that line. I expect you to never obey any directive or wish of mine that would push you near or over that red line. I do however expect to be informed of the issue immediately so we can deal with it."

"Yes Sir, I understand."

Sir pushed back from the table, pointed at the floor in front of him and commanded, "Come and kneel here."

I moved quickly to my knees where he had pointed.

"Is that how you learned to kneel"

I was ashamed, a simple command and I had failed Master. I quickly went through my mantra, knees spread, back straight, head up, shoulders back, eyes down, hands together in the small of my back, hips rotated forward.

"Much better, but remember I expect this every time. One change from what you have learned. When kneeling at my feet, your eyes will be up looking at me."

"Yes, Sir"

He started to reach into a bag he had brought, and my eyes followed his hand. "I told you eyes up here." He rebuked. I had failed Sir again.

Looking up at Sir I couldn't see what he had pulled out of the bag. He brought it up to my lips and I kissed it. He lifted it to where I could see that it was a wide leather collar with silver studs and a big ring in the back.

He said, "This collar is a symbol and constant reminder of your submission to me. You will wear it 24/7 in this apartment with the sole exceptions of showers and Zoom calls. It will be the last item you remove when leaving the apartment, and the first thing you put on when you return. Lift your hair."

I lifted my hair, and he fastened it snug around my neck. It was thick but didn't seem to restrict my neck movements. Its weight and the tightness around my neck made me aware of it, and I truly felt owned.

"You may touch it" He said.

I ran my hands over it, feeling the smooth leather and the pointed studs. It was snug but I could easily slip a finger between it and my neck.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Turn around, hands back where they belong." He said softly.

As I went through my mantra on proper kneeling position again, not wanting to disappoint Master, I heard a click behind my head.

Master said, "The collar can be locked, and I have just done so. However, you are to always remind me if I ever start to leave with the collar locked in place. Do you understand?"

That the collar was locked on and I couldn't remove it sent a shiver through my body and caused my cunt to clench again. "Yes Sir, I understand."

I heard a metallic clinking sound behind me and then a couple of clicks down by my feet. He moved my hands and I heard two more clicks.

Master explained, "You are now wearing chains connecting your cuffs. The one connecting your ankle chains will hobble you, be careful until you get used to it. The one connecting your wrists is shorter. Sometimes, like now I will lock your hands behind you, denying you their use. Normally you will connect it with your hands in front of you. You will wear these whenever you are home including at night. When you remove your cuffs, you can just leave the chains connected."

I heard Master move behind me and him say, "Turn back around and face me, eyes up."

As I moved to turn around, I felt the restriction of the chain in my ankles, they limited how far apart they could be. I wasn't sure how I would be able to stand. As I resumed proper position facing Master, even though I was looking up I saw that he had removed his pants. I felt a trickle of moisture escape my cunt and run down my thigh.

Master looked me straight in the eyes, his hand caressed my cheek as his thumb again entered my mouth. I sucked and licked it hopefully promising Master more. He smiled and said "Good girl. Show me what you can do with the real thing."

I looked down and saw that Master was impressive in size. Sir's cock was about seven inches long, but the width was what was impressive, not freakish, but wider than my dildo and any of my past boyfriends.

I scooted in closer, leaned forward and kissed the tip, licking off a drop of precum. I kissed down the length of it and then kissed both of his balls before licking the underside of his cock back to the tip. Master was just relaxed back in his chair watching me serve him. I maintained eye contact as much as I could.

I licked back down his cock and sucked his balls into my mouth one at a time, rolling my tongue around them. Master was not shaved but well-trimmed. I licked back up to the tip of his cock and sucked it into my mouth. Master moaned and I felt more moisture run down my thigh. I sucked on the head of his cock and ran my tongue around and over it collecting more precum. I started working his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth trying to coat it with as much spit as I could.

When it reached my throat, I backed up to the tip, still sucking and licking as I retreated. Holding the tip just inside my lips, I looked up at Master and saw him smile. I quickly drove my head back down his cock taking him all the way into my throat. I gagged a bit as it entered, but I swallowed and took him all the way in. I held him there and worked my throat as if swallowing. I heard Master groan again. Eventually I had to come up for air. I retreated till I could breathe again, then took Sir back into my throat. I repeated this several times my tongue never stopped massaging the sensitive bottom of his cock.

I felt Master start to swell, I backed him into my mouth, and we made eye contact. I felt spurt after spurt as Sir came and filled my mouth. I backed off his cock, opened my mouth and showed Master his cum before swallowing his gift. I used my tongue to recapture his cock and licked and sucked it clean. I released his cock, kissed both of his balls and then the tip of his cock again.

Master just sat there looking at me before finally saying, "Well, we won't be spending any time on cock sucking lessons. Good girl. Who taught you to do that?"

I smiled and said, "You have Tucker Beauregard Jones from Mississippi for that. He had a real oral fixation and taught me well."

Master studied me for a few moments and asked, "There are spring clips attaching the chain between your wrist cuffs. Remove one of them."

I felt along the chain until I found the clip by the opposite cuff. It took a moment and a couple tries before I figured it out and released it. I showed Master my free hand and he took both and reconnected the chain with my hands in front of me. He reached in his bag and pulled out a leash and attached it to my new collar.

Master said, "Let's go see what you bought today." He stood and started walking towards my bedroom. I quickly determined that Master expected me to crawl on the leash and I went to all fours and followed Sir. Being led on a leash was a new experience. One which by their reaction, my nipples and cunt seemed to like.

Master stopped at the coffee table and picked up the two sets of clamps. He knelt beside me and attached one set to my already erect nipples. Master smiled as I moaned, then went behind me and attached the other set to my labia. That was intense though not as painful as the ones on my nipples. Master picked the leash back up and I crawled behind him to my bedroom.

Master sat on my bed, reached down and unhooked the chain connecting my wrist cuffs and said, "Show me what you bought."

I first put on the cardigan sweater dress. I started to button it, but Master stopped me. He fastened one button just below my tits. "If you wear this to answer the door, this is the only button that will be buttoned. Outside of the apartment you may also button the next three, leaving the bottom two undone."

"Yes, Sir"

I showed him the wrap dress which he liked. I showed him the bras I had bought. He removed both clamps from my nipples at the same time. I wasn't expecting the shock of pain as the blood rushed back in and I shrieked. Master looked amused and rolled the screaming nubs between his fingers, which I don't think helped the pain much. Once they reacted and became rigid, he said to put on one of the unpadded bras. He was very pleased that my nipples tried to poke through the thin material.

He had me try on one of the demi bras. He reached into the cups and adjusted the bra and my tits until my nipples were visible over the top of the low cut bra. He made it clear that was how those bras were to always be worn.

Sir looked at the thigh highs and suspender hose and reminded me that pantyhose were never acceptable.

Master told me to kneel, with my ass high and tits on the floor. Sir walked into the living room and was back almost immediately. I didn't see what he had gone for when he returned.

Master knelt behind me and I felt his fingers running up and down my slit. They brushed across my clit eliciting a moan which earned me a slap on my ass. Fingers went up my cunt and pushed in and out several times. I was getting excited that Master was getting ready to fuck me.

Sir said, "Reach back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks for me." I reached back and Master moved my hands spreading my ass even wider.

Master grabbed the base of the plug in my ass and moved it in and out several times before pulling it completely out of my ass. I couldn't see but I hoped it was clean after my enemas.

Master replaced the plug with two of his fingers wet from my cunt and started to work them in and out twisting them as he did. It suddenly dawned on me that Master was going to fuck me, but not as I had anticipated. I worked to relax my ass and when I succeeded Master added another finger stretching me even more.

Master removed his fingers, and I tensed up anticipating Sir's cock. Master waited until I again relaxed. I felt him press against my ring and tried hard not to tense up. It stung as Master stretched my anal ring, but not as bad as I had feared. Master stopped pushing against my ass. I realized that he was in my ass and letting me adjust to his size before he went any further. I worked my breathing to help me relax.

Master pushed again, but the sting in my ass didn't get any worse and other sensations were starting to mix with the sting. I tried to concentrate on those, though I wasn't sure what they were yet. I was certainly feeling pride that Master was using me. I felt Master pull back a bit before pushing again. I finally determined that the other new sensation was pleasure, though I still wasn't sure if it was a sensation from the nerves or part of the pride that Master was in my ass.

I finally felt Master's hips against my ass. I had taken all his large, wide cock up my ass. I felt Master slowly withdraw and then push back until his hips again touched my ass. The other sensations had completely taken over and I didn't notice the sting anymore. Only the elation that Master was using me for his pleasure, and the pleasure that I normally experienced from being fucked.

Master was still fucking my ass slowly, but the pace was increasing. I was definitely turned on. I started to feel Master's hips hitting my ass harder and harder as his pace increased. Each time his hips hit my ass the chain connecting my labia clamps would swing adding to the mix of sensations clouding my brain. I moaned again and Master started slapping my ass, alternating sides with each slap, a hard slap every time Master withdrew. The pain from the slaps only intensified the feelings from Master in my ass and the clamps on my labia. Master slammed hard into me one last time and I felt his cock pumping deep in my ass.

Master leaned forward collapsing me flat onto the floor, lying on top of me still buried deep in my ass.

He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear, "Good girl. That is what submissives are for. Are you OK?"

It took a bit before I had my breathing back under control enough to answer. "Thank you Master for using me. I am much better than OK."

We laid like that for a while. Master on top of me, holding me, covering me. I felt him go soft in my ass before he rose onto his knees behind me. I again felt something push against my ass, and Master inserted a plug. After Master it didn't seem like much, but I discovered later that Sir had gotten one of the bigger plugs when he went back to the living room.

With Master off, I was able to rise to my knees. I turned and sucked Master's cock into my mouth, licking and sucking it clean. Master sat up on my bed and used the leash to pull me to him. He kissed me, and then he really kissed me, holding me tight, bruising my lips, biting my tongue, exploring my mouth with his. His fingers found and massaged my clit as I moaned in his mouth.

He finally broke the kiss and asked. "Any second thoughts?"

"No Sir, I'm more convinced than ever that my place is being yours."

"Are you free this weekend?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, and if I wasn't I would do everything possible to be free for you." I answered.

"I told you that you would be tested to see if submission is what you really want and if you can meet my needs. We will do that this weekend. I will pick you up Friday at 6:00, you will be returned after dinner on Sunday, Wear your office clothes when I pick you up, pack at least one outfit that can be seen in public as well as your cuffs. Until then I expect your daily report and your obedience to your rules."

"Yes Sir."

He pulled me up across his lap in the same position as last night. I never saw the paddle he had gotten on his trip back to the living room, but I knew exactly what it was when the pain exploded across my ass.

"One, two, three, four, five." I counted. The strokes were not has hard as last night but they were still enough to set my ass on fire. "Six, seven, eight, nine, ten" The last five were harder than the first five, but Master did not end with the extra hard one like last night.

With that he lowered me to the floor, rechained my wrist cuffs in front of me, took my leash and I crawled behind him back to the living room and knelt at his feet as he dressed. He led me crawling to the door and told me to kneel up. He knelt hugged and kissed me. He fingered my needy wet unused cunt then offered his fingers for me to lick and suck clean. One last kiss and he rose and left.

I stayed kneeling by the door for quite a while as my mind ran back through the day. I was owned, I had a Master that I belonged and answered to. My sex, my clothes, my actions were controlled, and I had never been happier. I wasn't too worried about Master's test. I was sure this was what I wanted, and that I could prove to Master that I could meet his every need.

I found that the easiest way off my knees when wearing heels and the hobble chain was to use a chair or table, get my butt back over my heels and push down on the chair. The hobble chain forced me to take short, measured steps. Using my hands when they were connected by a ten inch chain also took some time and effort. My fingers kept going to my collar, and I smiled every time I touched it.

I cleared the table, put the extra jambalaya in the fridge, and put the wine bottle on my desk to finish later. I blotted up the wet spots by Master's chair and in my bedroom. As I was leaving the bedroom I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. The collar around my neck, the chains connecting my cuffs limiting my movement, the big smile on my face all told me that I was his.

I sat on my dildo at my desk. With the larger plug in my ass, it was tighter. It felt good as I remembered that I hadn't cum except for the mistake for four days while being constantly edged. I wrote my daily summary for Master, retelling what I had told him over dinner, and documenting our evening together including our first oral sex and Sir taking my anal cherry. I ended by telling him how honored and pleased that he had consented to my submission.

I was suddenly exhausted. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, both new experiences wearing Master's chains. I decided to leave the plug in my ass, I didn't want to lose Master's gift. Paddling and edging in the chains was also new, though not as difficult as I had anticipated. Paddling my still glowing ass, refreshed the burn. I took off my heels and crawled to bed.

In bed the heavy collar around my neck felt both uncomfortable and reassuring. Every time I moved the chains clinked, another constant reminder as if my burning ass was not enough to remind and reassure me that I was now owned.

My alarm woke me in the morning. I remembered that I had to go to my office for a meeting that morning. It took me a moment and trying to move to remember that I was chained. The realization woke up my cunt and made me smile. I crawled to the bathroom removed my collar, cuffs with the chains, and my plug. The plug did not come out easy and stung as the wide part passed through my ring. I showered, did my minimal make up, and brushed out my hair.

The weather report showed no wind and reasonable temperatures, so I decided to be a good girl and wear a skirt suit. It took two tries to get the suspender hose on right, but I really liked the way the fit and looked. The left my cherry red ass and cunt completely bare. My shortest suit skirt fell below my knee, I was going to have to find a tailor. I abused my nipples till they were hard and standing proud before putting on my new unpadded bra. The erect nipples poked right through. The blouse did little to hide them, I was going to have to keep my suitcoat on. I debated on the heels and put a four inch heel in my bag, I would wear snow boots to the office and change.

The drive to the office was uneventful, the roads were clear, and the traffic was light. I went straight to my own office and changed into my heels. I got several comments on them and finally came up with a response, "A little snow is no excuse not to look professional." Of course, my southern girl love of my heels was already well known in the office.

I was doing some work in my office when I got to warm and without thinking took off my suitcoat and hung it up. A couple of coworkers stopped by to check an issue or two before the meeting. It wasn't until I checked the mirror before going to the meeting that I noticed the twin peaks of my nipples making obvious points in my shirt. No one had said anything, but they were hard to miss.

The meeting went well. There were conflicting claims on a piece of prime real estate. The bank had not done the paperwork properly when they had foreclosed on the property before selling it to our client. Our firm had gotten the Bank to straighten out the paperwork and settle the counterclaim at their expense. Our client was ecstatic when we handed them a clear title at the end of the meeting. Our business manager was thrilled that a potential lucrative new client was happy with our work and promising to use us in the future for all their real estate work.

After the meeting I returned to my office to catch up on work for some other clients. The office was again too warm, and I again hung up my suitcoat. A short time later a clerk stuck her head in and announce the company had sprung for lunch and it was in the conference room, and I had better hurry before it was picked over. We started chatting as I closed the confidential files and joined her on the way to the lunch. It wasn't until we reached the conference room that I realized that my suitcoat was still in my office. A quick check down confirmed the twin peaks were still in evidence. So, I spent the next hour socializing with my coworkers and the partners with the twin peaks present. No one said anything though I did catch a couple of stray eyes noticing them.