Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master released my legs and then my wrists. Sir held me as I slid off the horse and stood, still wrapped in the blanket. Master moved us over to a chair, sat and pulled me onto his lap.

A new wave of contractions ran up and down my cunt as I heard Master say, "You did very well, I'm very pleased." It felt amazing to sit on Master's lap as he held me close. The fire of the impact had died to a constant intense warmth that covered my entire body. My mind was still a bit fuzzy, but I knew I was where I belonged. Master handed me a bottle of water and told me to drink it slowly. I didn't realize how thirsty I was.

Eventually I felt good enough to slide from Master's lap onto the floor at his feet. I turned and took his cock into my mouth, enjoying the cocktail of my juice and his cum as I licked and sucked his cock and balls clean.

Master helped me to my feet, clipped my hands together in front of me and took my leash. Sir took me back outside and without being told I: faced Sir, squatted, peed, wiped myself off and sucked my fingers clean. This time Master's cum was mixed in with my juices and only a slight taste of my piss. Master's smile made me feel even warmer.

Master led me back inside with my leash, picked up my bag and led me upstairs. He led me into a small bedroom and put my suitcase down on a rack.

"This is your room. Get cleaned up, use the toilet for # 2, when you are ready crawl to the my room at the end of the hall and be prepared to give me an oral version of your daily report."

With that, Master unhooked my leash turned and went down the hall towards his room. I was confused about "my room" did that mean I wouldn't be sleeping with Master? I guess Master will let me know when he is ready. I used the toilet for #2, I guess #1 will always be done under Master's watchful eye. I cleaned up the mess between my thighs, a mix of dried cunt juice and Master's cum. I inspected my nipples, surprised to find them intact and apparently undamaged, though still very tender. The crop mark on my breast was still quite visible. My ass and thighs were covered in marks and still quite red, with some hint of developing bruising. I dug my makeup out of my suitcase and repaired the damage from crying in the dungeon. I brushed the tangles out of my hair. Once ready I crawled down the hall to Master's room.

Master was sitting naked on the side of his bed. It was actually the first time I had actually seen him completely naked. While not a muscle bound Adonis he was quite pleasing to the eye. Reasonably fit with only a touch of a paunch. He pulled me to him and slipped the head of his cock into my mouth and held my head steady while he looked deep into my eyes. I immediately started sucking and massaging the head of his cock with my tongue.

"I am very pleased with your performance today. You have been obedient and followed my directions without hesitation. You were embarrassed in the restaurant but handled it with grace. You did very well in the dungeon. You experienced subspace, and a variety of sensations. I must say that fucking your cunt was exquisite. With what you have experienced do you still want to be my submissive?"

With the question he pushed my mouth off his cock so I could answer. "Yes Master, more than ever I want to serve you."

Master smiled and pulled me back onto his cock, deeper this time, but still not gagging me. I immediately resumed sucking and licking, feeling Master grow and get hard.

Master spoke, "You will now give me you report for today. You will do it while riding me and showing what you can do with your cunt when you are fucking me. You will not cum without permission."

He moved back onto the bed and laid on his back, pulling me onto the bed and astride his hips. I reached down and guided his cock to my cunt and slowly lowered myself until I was resting on his pubic bone. I started rocking and rolling my hips before starting to recount the day. I knew Master had already heard or been there for most of it so I tried to be brief. I needed to summarize while I was still able to speak coherently, and I needed to get Master off before I came without permission.

It was working until I started trying to talk about my experience in the dungeon. I had worked out a rhythm rocking and rolling my hips and clenching my kegels that seemed to be getting Master off without driving me over the edge. As I started talking about the dungeon, Master reached up, pinched my nipples and made me lean forward. Between the pull on my very sore bruised nipples and rocking me forward pressing my clit against his hard pubic bone every time I rolled my hips, I started to lose it. Master made me repeat several pieces of the account of my experience in the dungeon as he started twisting my abused nipples, claiming he wanted to make sure he understood my experience.

Finally, I moaned and Master said, "Cum for me."

Once again, my body exploded. My cunt clenched hard, and I squirted all over Master. My tight clench on Master's cock sent him over the edge, I could feel the ripples in my cunt as Master came. The sensation sent me over the edge again into another orgasm that didn't seem to want to end.

I'm not sure if I collapsed on top of Master or he pulled me down with my nipples. Either way I wound up laying on his chest, his cock still deep in my rippling cunt, listening to his breathing and heartbeat returning to normal.

Sir, finally grabbed my hair and pulled my head up to where he could kiss me. I kissed him back and we made out while his hands held me tight. Master broke the kiss and said, "I have made up my mind, I will accept you as my submissive if you decide and ask in the morning."

I started to answer but Master shook his head no. I laid my head back on his chest, tears running down my cheeks. Not wanting Master to see my tears, I slid off of Sir and leaned down and licked and sucked Master clean of my squirt, juices and his cum. Once finished I sucked Master's cock into my mouth, laid my head on his abdomen and thought, "This is where I belong."

I must have fallen asleep because the morning sun coming through Master's window woke me. I was still using Master as a pillow though his cock was no longer in my mouth. I checked and Master was still asleep.

I slipped out of Master's bed, went downstairs into the back yard and in the morning light squatted, peed, wiped my cunt, and sucked my fingers clean. As I slipped back into Master's bed, I started licking and sucking Sir's morning wood. As Master started to wake up and stir, I switched to my A game, swallowing him into my throat, giving his cock a tongue lashing as it slid from my throat to just inside my lips. I had learned my cock sucking lessons well and I soon heard Master groan and felt his cum start pulsing down my throat and then filling my mouth as I withdrew him to where I could taste and enjoy his luscious cum.

I looked up at Master, showed him my mouthful of cum and then made a production out of swallowing it. Master smiled, took my head in his hand and moved me back onto his cock. My mouth was soon filled with his acrid piss. I gratefully accepted it, swallowing to stay ahead of his flow, and took it without spilling a drop. Even when Sir was dry I kept licking and sucking and worshiping my Master's cock.

He finally pulled me up to him and kissed me. "Do you need to go to the bathroom now."

"No Sir, I went out to the lawn before I woke you." I replied.

Master looked surprised, but hugged me tight, "Good girl. Now go shower and get dressed. We have a busy day."

Watch for Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 03