Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the office early enough to beat the traffic. I picked up dinner on the way home. As soon as I was inside the door my suit came off. I left the suspender hose on; I liked the way they framed my cunt and ass. I put on my collar, cuffs and chains and immediately felt a warm glow of being owned. After dinner I sat on my dildo and checked mail and messages.

There was a response from Master to which my cunt responded even before I opened it. Master told me how pleased he was with my last night and how quickly I was learning. He had a busy weekend planned for me, but unfortunately would not be able to see me before he picked me up on Friday. That was especially disappointing in that meant I wouldn't get fucked until the weekend and my cunt was getting very needy. I was reaching the edge almost as soon as I started, and I was sticking paper towels up under my skirt at work to keep it dry. I thought about asking Master for permission to cum but decided that was his choice.

I spent most of the rest of the evening going through the work files I brought home. When I got through them, I started reading BDSM stories on Literotica but quickly realized that reading hot stories while you are: very horny, sitting on a dildo, and not permitted to cum, was a very frustrating idea. Even though there was nothing special to report I did my daily report to Master. I did tell him about showing off my erect nipples at work. I sent it, spanked, edged and crawled to bed.

The rest of the week getting ready for Friday was mostly just my new routine. Daily edgings and spankings, wearing my cuffs, chains and collar whenever at home, wearing the middle sized plug eight hours a day, and being horny as hell. My nipples still got noticed occasionally in the office, but no one said anything, and I enjoyed the extra attention. The only issue with skirts under a long coat but nothing underneath, in Minnesota, is the wind suddenly sending cold blasts up my very wet cunt. I did pick up some more stockings, suspender hose, and unpadded bras since I'm wearing them every day now that I'm back in the office. Master messaged me every day. He was at a trade show and kept saying how much he missed me and was looking forward to our weekend.

Thursday night I packed. I had a strong feeling I wasn't going to be wearing a lot all weekend, but Master said to bring one "public" outfit, so I packed my wrap dress, several heels, stockings, and a couple of cute babydoll nighties for the unlikely event he didn't want me naked. I had trouble sleeping that night imagining what Master might do with me all weekend.

Friday at work dragged. I kept watching the clock which seemed to be stuck. Fortunately, on Fridays the office tends to start emptying around noon. I had lunch with a couple ladies from the office staff. It is important to be on their good side, plus they are a fun group. One of them asked about my new boyfriend. She was sure that since I had been so happy and smiling all week it must be a new relationship. I admitted that I was seeing someone new but managed to divert most of the follow up questions. That lead to a follow up question on why the sudden change to skirts. I simply admitted that the new relationship liked me in skirts. I was afraid of a follow up question about my visible nipples, especially since I had taken off my suitcoat for lunch, but none came.

After lunch I headed for home. I stopped by a store that specialized in ladies' gym apparel. I tried on several items and bought a pair of "butt-lift" yoga pants, and a top with a minimal built in bra. My new rules required me to frequent the gym, but prohibit the sweats I normally wore on my rare gym appearances in the past.

Once home I considered leaving on my suit since Master wanted me wearing it when he picked me up at 6:00, but I decided that wasn't an excuse not to follow Sir's rules. I hung up my suit, left the stockings on, changed to higher heels, and put on Master's collar, and the chained cuffs. Bored I found and watched an older video "The Pet" about a girl who sells herself to be a rich guy's pet. It made me wonder if Master had a cage for me. My mind was running wild remembering all the BDSM stories and what the slaves endured.

I started getting ready around four. A soap enema, shower, shave, release enema, take second enema, do my makeup and brush my hair, and release second enema. I started to get dressed but wasn't sure about the bra, he said to wear my office clothes, but I'm not allowed to wear a bra outside the office. I decided to go without, but also switched to a satiny dress shirt that felt great on naked tits. I went with thigh highs, and a higher heel than I wore to the office. I wasn't sure about the collar, cuffs and chains but decided that he would like to see me in them. For added effect I chained my wrists behind my back to allow "proper" kneeling form.

I was ready a half hour before he said he would pick me up. That turned out to be a good thing because almost immediately I got his text that he was here. I unlocked the door and knelt on the floor to great him. A quick run through of my mantra, knees spread, back straight, shoulders back, head up, hips rotated forward, eyes down. I saw the door open and Master's shoes. As soon as he was right in front of me, I looked up into his smiling face. He reached down and as he caressed my cheek, asked "Hello, have you been a good girl for me?

Yes Sir, I have been a good girl while you were gone. I missed you."

Master ran his thumb across my lips, and I sucked it in greedily and ran my tongue all over and around it.

"Are you ready for the weekend? He asked.

"Yes Sir." I replied looking over at my bag.

Master went around behind me and removed the chains from my cuffs and dropped them on the floor. He told me to stand. hooked a leash onto my collar, grabbed my coat, helped me put it on and handed me my purse. Taking my leash and grabbing my bag he led me out to his car. Later it occurred to me that I should have been ashamed being led past my neighbors on a leash, but I was so happy to be with Master that it hadn't occurred to me. Sir opened the Audi door and helped me be seated then threw my suitcase into the back seat. Fortunately, the car was already warm. As soon as Master sat in his seat, he grabbed my head by my hair and pulled me to him for a long hard kiss. Some kisses are soft and sweet, Master's always leaves me breathless feeling like my lips are bruised. But they also leave me hot and horny though the latter is an almost constant condition now.

As we drove Master asked about my day. I told Sir about lunch with the office staff and their questions about my new boyfriend. Master found it amusing but reminded me that he was my Master, not my boyfriend.

When we reached the restaurant, Master unhooked my leash before getting out, and coming around to help me get out before the valet took the car. Sir put his arm around me and held me close as we walked into the restaurant. The Maitre D' took our coats and handed them to the coat check while welcoming Mr. Andersen by name. He showed us to a secluded table. Before he seated me, Master removed my suitcoat, unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse groped my tit, and tweaked my nipple as he kissed me.

I cannot tell what we had for dinner other than I recall it was delicious. I was so nervous and engrossed with Master talking about his trip to the trade show, and self-conscious whenever the waiter stopped by about my heavy leather collar and the cuffs on my wrists and ankles to pay much attention to anything else. The waiter did not seem to notice my collar or cuffs, though he could not have missed them. Maybe Master frequently brings collared and shackled ladies here. The waiter was quite familiar with Master and called him Mr. Andersen. I remember Master ordered for me without asking, and we only each had a single glass of wine.

Over dinner Master told me that his goal this weekend was to start molding me into the submissive I wanted to be, and he expected me to be. That he would be strict and expect me to succeed, but this weekend was also a test to make sure that being his submissive is what I really wanted, and that I could meet his needs.

I had to ask, "What if I fail you?"

He looked me straight in the eyes and replied, "You may not meet your or my expectations on every task, but that is not failure. Failure is not trying, not being obedient, not trying to please me, not being willing to stretch your comfort zone." I have every confidence that will not be a problem, or you wouldn't be here."

That answered gave me both a warm feeling and a shiver that ran up my spine. This was not make believe. He is a real Dom and I am now his real submissive, or at least I will be by the end of the weekend. I find the reality both thrilling and somehow frightening.

We leave the restaurant and drive a few short blocks to his home. The proximity is at least some explanation of why he is so well known at the restaurant, but not why they were so blasé' about my collar and cuffs. The house appears to be an old Victorian set back on a large lot with no real close neighbors.

We pull into the garage which appears to be relatively new, certainly not original. Master comes around and assists me out of the car and holds my hand and carried my suitcase, as we walk up the stone steps to a side door of the house. Master said the garage was designed to be hidden when he added it to not detract from the house. We went into the house and Master led me into a small room near the side door.

It looked like a large bathroom with a shower, toilet, chair and a small closet. Master said "This was built as a maids closet. It now serves as your transition into my house. This is where you will strip to your heels, stockings, collar, cuffs and chains before entering my house. There is a spare set of cuffs and connecting chains in the closet in case you need them. On the other hand, it is where you may dress before you leave. You may want to have a spare outfit here for when you are kept overnight so you won't' wear the same clothes back to the office. If there is a costume hanging in the room when you arrive, you are to wear it into my house. Now prepare to enter my house. "

It took me a moment to realize what Sir was asking. He wanted me to strip while he stood there watching. He had seen me naked before, but having to strip while he watched was new, and I quickly realized a test I could not fail.

I removed my jacket and Sir took it and hung it up for me. With some trepidation my skirt and blouse followed which Master also took and hung up for me. Once I was naked, I felt better, I had been there before with Sir. Master pulled me to him, hugged and kissed me before connecting my ankle cuffs with a hobble chain, and chaining my wrists together behind my back. He clipped the leash onto my collar and led me slowly into the house.

From the maid's closet we ran through the kitchen, which looked like it belonged in a small restaurant, from the professional stove to the large refrigerator and freezer. Master noticing my stare commented that the kitchen had been redone before he bought the property, but it was handy when he entertained, like the party tomorrow night. I suddenly had a lot of questions but remained silent.

Master led me into a small study, sat in an overstuffed leather chair and motioned for me to kneel at his feet. He pulled me closer till I was kneeling between his knees.

He caressed my cheek, looked me in the eyes and started speaking. "I wanted to be completely clear about this weekend. I am not your boyfriend. I am a dominant and we are here this weekend to both determine if we wish to continue pursuing a dominant-submissive relationship. Ideally by Sunday we will both either wish to continue, or one or both of us will decide that it is not best for us. Yes, you will be tested, your comfort zone pushed. You will be hurt, but not harmed. I will be watching your reactions, your expressions, and your attitude. I expect you to be playing careful attention to whether I am who I said I was, or who you need me to be. We have established that you are submissive by nature, but just because I am, by nature, a dominant, it does not mean that we can have a relationship that meets each of our needs. I do ask that you not make a decision before Sunday, and I will make the same commitment. You will learn a lot about yourself and most likely will not look at yourself the same way by then. Do you have any questions? "

My voice trembled as I answered, "Sir I have a multitude of questions about what will happen this weekend, but I obviously trust your word that I will not be harmed. I look forward to proving to you that I am the submissive you think I am, as you teach me to be the submissive that you think I can be."

I saw a hint of a smile in the corner of Master's lips, before he spoke again. "Your rules this weekend are simple, "You obey to the limit of your ability, you speak when spoken to, you answer all questions with complete sentences, you do nothing without being told to. If I tell you to kneel and edge, I expect to find you kneeling and edging there, whenever I come back to you regardless of how long that may be. You will cum when told to, and only when told to. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir,... I understand" I almost failed to answer in a complete sentence.

Master continued, "You are going to have your first dungeon session. In the dungeon there are three colors. Green means I am OK, it tells me I can be more intense. Yellow means I am reaching my limits, continue but no heavier. Red means stop. Green and Yellow are your responses when asked if you are OK. You are to use Red whenever you need to. It is my intent to push you to yellow. Understand that Red is not a failure, it simply means your limit is not where I thought it was. What questions do you have?"

I asked, "If I say Red, everything stops?"

Master replied, "Red stops what we are doing. It does not necessarily end the dungeon session. Sometimes it is an issue that can be readily addressed, and we continue. Sometimes it means we need to do something else. But we both must agree before anything continues in the Dungeon. Is that clear?

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"Do you need to relieve yourself before we go to the dungeon? Sir Asked.

"Yes Sir, I had better." I replied not wanting to have an accident in the dungeon.

Master helped me stand and led me with the leash out a door onto a patio and then onto the grass. He leaned down and unhooked my hobble chain.

"OK, you may squat and go here." Master said.

I was shocked. Sir expected me to squat and pee under the flood light right in front of him on the lawn while he held my leash. I hadn't peed outside since Girl Scouts. I only hesitated a moment before I was squatting before Sir. Fortunately, I really needed to go, and the flow started almost immediately. When I finished Sir said to wipe myself with my fingers and then suck them clean. As horny as my cunt was that almost sent me over the edge. Can you cum from embarrassment. The taste was more wet cunt than piss.

Master seemed pleased as he led me back into the house. He unlocked a door and led me down into the basement. I was expecting a cold damp stone dungeon. What I discovered looked more like a family room with kinky furniture in addition to the usual couches, chairs and large screen TV.

Master led me to what looked like a padded saw horse, which I later learned is actually called "a horse." I laid length wise on top of it. It was narrow enough that a breast hung down on each side. Master fastened my wrist cuffs to the horse. Straps right below my knees held my legs in place on pads that supported them. A blindfold cut off my sight, making me keenly aware of my other senses. Pain erupted in my right nipple as Master attached a clamp, followed closely by the left nipple.

Master started caressing all over my body, except my cunt. My thighs, my butt, my back, my cheeks, my tits all got some attention. Then the caresses turned into soft spanks, and then harder spanks. At first not painfull but then they started getting progressively sharper. A short pause and then the hits were much harder and smaller in area, no longer his hands but a crop.

A sharp smack on my right breast caused me to jerk up, resulting in immediate intense pain in both nipples that tore a scream from my throat. The chain connecting the two clamps went under the horse, so no give when I jerked, my nipples took the entire jolt that stopped me from rising from the horse.

Master said, "Scream all you need to. The dungeon is sound proofed." That was not reassuring.

My entire body was burning from the crop from my calves to my shoulders. It was pain, but different from any pain I had ever experienced. For some reason I welcomed it. I wasn't sure if it was because Master was inflicting it or something else.

Master asked "What color are you?"

It took a moment to cut through the haze for me to realize what Sir was asking. "I'm green Sir."

I felt Master kiss my lips.

Master apparently changed to a flogger. When it hit, it wasn't as sharp but covered a larger area. Sometimes it was an impact, and sometimes it just stung. Master continued to hit from my shoulders, down my back, across my back, and down my thighs and calves. Sometimes he moved systematically up and down my body, sometimes the blows seemed to be random.

Suddenly the blows became harder and sharper. It was no longer the flogger. Suddenly no longer a pain that I welcomed.

I heard Master again ask for my color. "Yellow Sir." I replied, I didn't think I could take anything harder or more intense.

Master continued to work the implement, concentrating on my ass and thighs. I started to float again, accepting the pain Master was giving me. I think I lost track of time until finally through my haze I realized that Master had stopped.

Suddenly I felt Master at the entrance to my cunt. With one long slow push Sir buried himself until his hips hit my bruised ass. I felt him withdraw and then start fucking me slowly. It was a mind blowing feeling. My entire body on fire and feeling pain, and my cunt experiencing the ecstasy of Master's cock fucking me.

As Master picked up the pace and started fucking me harder, nothing mattered but the feel of Master in my cunt. I was Master's and Sir was fucking my cunt, my mind could not seem to comprehend or process anything else. Suddenly the need to cum became almost overpowering. I did not have permission and I must not fail Master, I clenched my teeth, I bit my lip. But Master was relentless in his ever faster and harder fucking of my cunt.

Just as I was about to fail I heard Master, "Cum for me, cum hard, don't stop."

All the teasing, edging and frustration of the past five days tore through my cunt. My back arched ripping the clamps from my nipples, my feet cramped, I saw a laser light show inside the blindfold, and then darkness.

I don't know how long I was out. When I became aware, I was still laying on the horse. My wrists and legs still restrained. I was covered by a blanket. Ripples were still running up and down my cunt, but I couldn't feel Master there anymore. My entire body was still on fire and my nipples hurt like hell.

My blindfold was removed and as soon as my eyes cleared, I saw Master kneeling right in front of me. "How are you doing?" Sir asked.

"I'm green Sir." Which got a big smile from Master as he leaned in and gave me a deep warm kiss.

"Let me know when you are ready to come off the horse." He asked.

I laid there for a bit as my head returned to a functional though still fuzzy level. Everything was sore and hurt but the only real pain was my nipples, I was sure I had damaged them if I hadn't ripped them off. I eventually got to a point where I felt I could stand without falling down, and told Master.