Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 07

Story Info
Southern Girl takes a trip to Vegas.
13k words
4.83
5k
2

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive Southern Girl in Minnesota Ch. 7 -Vegas

Thursday was the first time with the cleaning lady. I was nervous meeting her naked except for: heels, plug, and the cover up Master gave me that hid almost nothing. The doorbell rang right at 1:00 PM. I guess I shouldn't be surprised when the cleaning lady turned out to be a Teutonic Goddess. She was about six four, blonde, stacked and as we say in the South, big boned. Not at all fat but built solid. Her name is Astrid.

I had read what was in her contract, so I asked her what else she did beyond the contract. The main thing was Master's laundry. As she said "I'm already doing the linens and towels, so grabbing his laundry bag and throwing it in with the rest is no big deal. He sends his shirts along with his suits to the cleaners, so no ironing, just folding and putting them away. She made a point that doing mine would not be an issue though she would need to see where I wanted them put away.

As we walked through the house discussing what she cleaned she made a point to show me where the extra sets of sheets were at, "just in case you should need a clean set." I thanked her for the tour and let her get her job done as I went back to my desk and impaled myself, to continue working on the brief I needed for Friday.

As she was ready to leave. She stopped by my office and said, "You seem nice. He needs someone like you. Please take good care of him. I'm sure he will take good care of you."

I thanked her and said, "I try very hard to take care of him, it isn't always easy, and yes he takes very good care of me."

The first week with the exercise regime was not easy. I did get in my two workouts before the trainer came back. I met him at the door wearing only the bra he had cut holes for my nipples and the shoes he had brought for the elliptical. He told me to start my work out on the elliptical, while he looked at the readouts on the computer. As he looked at my results, he shook his head. He finally said, "I can see that you are trying and doing what I asked. I promise that if you keep doing it, you will get better.

When I got off the elliptical, he asked if I had been using the Kegel trainer. I told him that I had, but that it kept telling me that I was using the wrong muscles. He sent me to retrieve the trainer and watched as I inserted it and tried the workout for it. When it beeped to indicate the wrong muscles, he took one look at it and asked, "would you like me to show you what you are doing wrong?"

I wasn't sure but said "Yes." He pulled a colored image out of his bag that showed the muscles around the vagina. He pointed out the kegel muscles I should be using, and then the ones that I was using instead. He inserted two fingers in my cunt and told me to squeeze. He touched the wrong muscles I was using and then touched the ones I should use. After he repeated that several times, I managed to get the ones he wanted. He withdrew his fingers and inserted the trainer again. This time I got all green lights and a much higher reading on the device. He had me repeat it a half dozen times to try to burn in the muscle memory.

When he came back a week later, he seemed much happier with the computer readings of my workouts. I made the mistake of telling him that the workouts were getting easier, and he increased the reps, resistance and distance. I might actually like him if he wasn't so smug. I didn't tell him, but I could start to see a difference in the mirror, my abs and butt were starting to tone up.

I was sitting with Master at his restaurant for dinner a couple nights before the scheduled Vegas trip. As usual Master was playing with the little ball hanging from my hood piercing, tormenting my clit. Master was finally discussing what I should wear on the upcoming trip after I had been asking him for over a week.

He started by laying out the weekend. "We will arrive in Vegas late Wednesday, and nothing is scheduled so just the two of us for dinner. Thursday is setup day at the exhibition hall. I must check in a couple times during the day, but there is no reason for you to be there, you can shop, lay out at the pool, whatever you wish. Thursday night I am hosting a company dinner, you will attend and look stunning. Friday is the day that I will walk the floor visiting other vendors for items which may be of interest to our stores, I would like you to come with me, look professional, and wear comfortable shoes. There is a get together Friday evening, your look is classy slut, or as I heard someone put it, expensive rented. Saturday you and I will work our booth, your job is eye candy. When we walk the floor on Friday you will get a good idea of what that entails, most booths will hire local showgirls, I'm sure you will do just fine. Saturday evening is yours; we will do whatever you wish. Currently on Sunday I'm planning on going sightseeing, and we catch the late flight back home."

Master took a break as our food arrived. That gave my cunt a break as Master stopped playing with the ball to eat his dinner. Though with my cunt getting a break I became more conscious of the larger than usual plug Master had chosen for me that night. Sitting on it had driven it a bit deeper, and of course Master had it vibrating on low.

A Master finished his meal the torment of my clit resumed as Master said, "As for clothes, don't overpack. Wednesday you may just wear what you wore to the office on the plane, without the bra. Thursday, whatever you wish depending on what you choose to do. Thursday night find something in your wardrobe. Friday think business casual including a bra like you wear to work. Friday night either something from your slutty wardrobe or we can go shopping. Saturday we will find something suitable in Vegas, they cater to that look. Saturday night depending on what you want to do. Sunday is casual. Your guideline for the weekend is dress to please me but being a little more discrete at company events.

As Master was telling me this, I was trying to picture what I had that would work for what Master was describing. However, when you are trying hard not to come from someone playing with your clit, and the vibrations in your ass aren't helping it can be hard to focus on possible wardrobe choices.

Master asked about dessert, and I declined, all I wanted was to get home, get my nightly spankings and get fucked. Master smiled and ordered an Italian ice for dessert. Master kept playing with my little ball as he leisurely finished his dessert, then surprised me with his ice cold spoon as he rubbed it against my burning cunt. Only three tables turned to look at my resulting squeal. Master smiled and licked his spoon clean.

Back at the house I stripped and put on my cuffs and leather collar in the maid's closet and crawled down to the dungeon. I knelt under one of the spotlights to wait for Master to come and give me my nightly spankings. I don't really understand how Master administering pain to my butt, cunt and tits, binds us together but it somehow it does make me feel more loved, owned, and cherished. It doesn't hurt that Master usually fucks one or more of my holes afterwards while I am soaring in subspace.

Master came down in his dragon robe, took my leash and led me over to the padded massage table. He had me lay on my back across the short side of the table with my head hanging off one side and my butt hanging off the other side. He bent my knees up to my tits and made me hold them there while he delivered twenty stinging blows to each of my butt cheeks with the leather slapper. He seemed to be hitting the plug in my ass at least half the time driving shocks up the length of my ass each time. My butt was on fire before Master was even half done. Master slowly eased his cock into my wet cunt and gave it several long slow strokes. I moaned when Sir withdrew.

Master had me release my knees and lowered them to the table, but spread them uncomfortably wide to better expose my cunt. Master walked around the table to the side where my head was hanging off and gave me his cock, slick with my juices to lick and suck. Master started slow fucking my throat, going deep into my throat and then backing out to just inside my lips. As soon as Sir had his rhythm my cunt exploded as Master struck it with the crop. Each time his cock went deep in my throat, the crop landed on my cunt. Master's cock not only stifled my moan, but I'm sure Master enjoyed the resulting vibrations in my throat.

Master kept the same rhythm as he shifted to my breasts and nipples. Every time Master was deep in my throat one or the other of my nipples erupted in pain as the crop struck. I don't bother to count when Master is administering my nightly spanking. Master is free to use me as he wishes, though I feel he is usually dead on with the number of strokes he has chosen.

Master kept fucking my throat even after he stopped cropping my nipples. He grasped both bruised nipples, pinched, pulled and twisted them before releasing them and doing it again, twisting the other way.

Master stopped tormenting my nipples, withdrew from my mouth, and snapped the leash back on my collar. Master helped me off the table and started leading my upstairs to the bedrooms. I was concerned, had I failed to please Master, was he upset, why had Master not finished in my mouth, my face or one of my other holes like he usually did?

Master usually released me into my room at the top of the stairs to do my nightly routine, before crawling to Sir's bed for the night. Tonight, he kept walking and I kept crawling behind him. Once we got to the bed Master helped me to stand, turned down the bed, motioned for me to get in and then slid in beside me.

I had to ask, "Is there something wrong Master?

Master smiled, "No, I have been fucking you a lot lately, I haven't been making love to you as often as you deserve."

Master proceeded to show me the difference. Master caressed me, stroked my face, suckled my nipples, showed me what a skilled tongue can do in a cunt and with a clit, and finally he held me close, looked deep in my eyes and fucked me long and slow, never missing a stroke as I came repeatedly, before I felt Master swell deep in my cunt and as I felt him cum I gripped him as tight as I could with my newly trained kegels.

With Master still deep in my cunt, Master and I kissed and caressed each other. Master tweaked my bruised nipples and when I gasped Master sealed my mouth with another kiss. I tried with Master what I had been practicing with the trainer, gripping and releasing with different muscle groups. Master smiled, "Good girl, you have been doing your workouts and practicing."

As much as I hated the workouts and the sadistic trainer, that made it all worthwhile. Master hadn't mentioned that my body was more toned, but I could see it in his eyes whenever he looked at me in the mornings. I realized that I was doing the workouts for Master, not because of Master. A whole new mindset about them.

I laid there snuggling with Master until I heard his start to snore, then I slipped out of the bed and went to my bathroom to pee, remove my makeup, and brush my teeth. I'm not sure why but when I went back to Master's bed I crawled. It felt good to creep back into his arms.

My alarm on my watch woke me up. Apparently during the night I had slid down Master's body to hold his cock in my mouth, I call it finding my adult pacifier when I do it. I started licking and sucking on Master's cock, working to not only wake Master but bring his glorious cock back to life. Master wakes and moves me between his legs to better watch me worship is cock and balls. I work hard to put on a good show and please Master, my hope is that he will either pull me up to ride him, roll over on top of me and fuck me, but this morning Master chooses to enjoy just watching me.

I snake a hand down to my cunt and finger myself as I keep eye contact with Master and continue worshiping his cock and balls. I feel the cock swell in my throat and Master become rigid. Master shoots several shots down my throat before I pull Sir back to fill my mouth. I show Master my mouth full of his cum, he smiles and I swallow it all before licking and sucking his cock clean.

Master pulls me up into a hug and kiss. He grabs the hand I was fingering myself with and brings it to my lips to lick and suck my fingers clean. Master asks if I am going into the office today. I told him I must since I am going to be gone the rest of the week. Master smacked my ass and headed for his bathroom; I crawled down the hall to mine.

My new relationship and the changes in my appearance, shorter skirts, and more supportive but thinner bras is apparently still a topic for office rumor mill. By lunchtime, it seemed the whole office knew that I was going to Vegas with the "grocery guy". It wasn't a surprise when my coworker invited me to lunch to get all the details.

I was a bit surprised when lunch turned out to be six from the office. Apparently, there was nothing else juicy in the office grapevine. It turned into twenty questions: Yes, I'm going to Vegas with the grocery guy. No, we aren't planning an Elvis wedding while we are there. Yes, we will probably see a show while we are there. No, I don't know which one. We are going for a grocery business meeting and trade show. Etc. etc. They asked everything except if we were having sex while there. I finally got a break and a chance to eat.

By two o'clock I had everything wrapped up that needed to be done before I got back on Monday. I told my clerk to keep Monday as light as possible so I could handle whatever popped up while I was gone. I also made it clear that I was not to be called unless it was an absolute emergency, that no one but me could handle.

I stopped by the lingerie shop to pick up a few more of the shelf bras that the owner had recommended, and Master approved of. A second stop at the Spa for a refill on their makeup. While I was there, I found out they could work me in the following morning for nails and makeup.

Once home I started laying out outfits. Since I wasn't going in to work on Wednesday a simple short dress and walking shoes, hoping Master wouldn't require heels. Thursday a swimsuit and another simple dress for the day and one of Master's favorites for his dinner party. Friday, one of my suits with a more casual blouse. Friday night another one of Master's favorite dresses. I decided that I would splurge and buy something to be the booth showgirl for Saturday. Sunday would be a skirt and blouse, though I laid out a pair of pants, being hopeful. Add in hose, bras, and shoes and it looks good. I left everything laid out on the bed for Master to review.

The doorbell rang and I ran down to see who it was, grabbing my coverup on the way. I had forgotten that today was Tuesday, trainer day. He headed down to check the computer on how I had done with my workouts that week and I ran back upstairs to grab my sports bra and walking shoes for the elliptical.

By the time I got down to the gym the trainer was smiling. He congratulated me on how well I was doing, even with the higher target levels. He asked how the kegel exercises were going. I smiled and told him that Master had noticed the difference. He pulled the tester out of his bag and inserted the balloon into my cunt. I gripped it with my Kegels as hard as I could, repeating three times. He showed me the read out, almost twice the original test we had done.

My training targets were again increased. The trainer commented that he was seeing a change in my attitude. I told him about my eureka moment when I realized I was doing the exercises for Master instead of because of Master, and the change in my outlook with that revelation. I finished my workout, the new targets were more difficult, but I made at least a good attempt at them. The trainer was pleased.

Master called that he was bringing dinner home. I told him about the spa appointment and that my clothes for the trip were laid out for his approval. He said he would be home in about half an hour. I took the opportunity to do an enema and shower.

I set the table for dinner and as I finished, I heard the garage door and rushed to the back door. Wearing heels, collar, cuffs and a plug I knelt as Master had taught me with my eyes down to greet Sir. Master's shoes stopped in front of me but I kept my eyes down until Master asked, "How was your day." I am allowed to look at Master once he talks to me. I tell Master, "My day was very good, we can talk about it over dinner." I notice that Master looks very tired. Master extended his hand, helped me to my feet and gave me a tight hug and a deep long kiss.

I took the food bag from Master and grabbed a couple of serving utensils while Master selected the wine to go with dinner. I mentioned to Master how tired he looked, and he responded "Dealing with last minute issues for the show, things that we thought were set up weeks ago. But we got it done and everything is set. Tell me about your day."

I told Master about the lunch of 20 questions. He laughed at the one about an Elvis wedding but quipped, "Hey, not a bad idea." I was shocked and he kept a straight face for five seconds before breaking out laughing, much to my relief.

I told him about stopping by the spa for supplies and discovering they could get me in for nails and make up. Master smiled and said, "After you called, I called them, you are booked for the full treatment in the morning including both of your Norse Gods. I gave Master a look and he responded, "You've seemed a bit tense a good massage will do you good." I didn't ask about a happy ending.

After dinner Master approved my wardrobe but we discovered that we didn't have anything suitable to pack my dresses. I ran to the store while Master packed everything except the dresses. I was to discover later what all Master packed that I didn't know about. I found a rollup bag that would be perfect for keeping my dresses relatively wrinkle free and had room for the one I planned to buy in Vegas.

When I got back to the house and was changing it occurred to me how the maid's closet had become my portal, my transition time and place. It was where the respected, successful lawyer on the outside world, became the naked, collared, cuffed crawling submissive who lived here serving her Master.

Master met me as I left the maids closet, snapping the leash onto my collar and leading me down to the dungeon for my nightly spankings. I used to self-administer the spankings, but when I moved in with Master, he took them over. Master's are much more real and intense than the ones I used to give myself.

Master led me to his favorite chair and moved me over his lap. My toes and hands on the floor, my legs spread and hips resting on Master's thigh. Master explored my wet cunt, running fingers up and down my labia before inserting a couple into my cunt. I felt the pull and the sting as Master removed my plug and used the wet fingers to probe my ass, inserting them to the second knuckle then twisting them, stretching my ring, making me moan. Master started reinserting the plug, but I would feel the sting as the wide part passed through the ring, and again as Master pulled in back out, only to reinsert it again. I had no doubt that he was preparing it for later use.

Master finally seated the plug back fully in my ass and as I started to relax, my butt erupted in pain as Master started my spanking with the leather slapper. My entire butt and upper thighs were on fire by the time Master rolled me face up on his lap. My head was hanging down on one side and my legs on the other, with my back and hips resting on Master's lap.

Master told me to spread my legs. That provided the access Master needed to set my cunt on fire with the slapper. Sir's stokes to my cunt are not nearly as heavy as the ones on my ass, but equally effective in creating fire and pain. Master finished with the spanking of my tits. Like my cunt not nearly as heavy as my ass but causing pain and sensation.