Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master rolled me off his lap onto the floor. I was surprised, but moved quickly when I heard Master, "Tits down, ass up." That meant to have my ass up high and my tits and head on the floor and always meant I was about to get fucked in the hole of Master's choice.

With the prelude Master had given me, I was not surprised when I felt the sting as the plug was pulled from my ass and lubed fingers replaced it. Master took a double handful of my burning but and slowly pushed his cock until the crown of his cock popped through my ring. He held it there for a moment and then slowly pushed it deep into my ass.

Once I felt Master's hips against my bruised ass. I knew that I was where I belonged. There is something about Master taking my ass that makes me feel completely owned. It is not intimate, I can't see or reach out and touch him, I can't look into his eyes, it doesn't give me the pleasure like when he uses my cunt, it doesn't have the connection of when he uses my throat, but when Master is deep in my ass, I know that I am his like nothing else.

Master held my burning butt tight as his hips rested against me, before withdrawing until I felt the crown of his cock push against the inside of my ring. Master started fucking my ass with long slow deliberate strokes going in deep each stroke until his hips were against my butt and then withdrawing until I felt him at my ring. Each stroke as he pushed and pulled on my butt my abused breasts and nipples slid on the rug, adding to the burn.

I reached back with one hand and started fingering my cunt and rubbing my clit. The mix of sensations was soon overwhelming, Master slow fucking my ass, my tits burning from their spanking and the rug burn, and my fingers pinching and rubbing my clit.

As if on cue, Master started to pound my ass, going fast hard and deep. As he pounded me my tits slid even more on the rug adding to the burn. I pinched my clit hard and came. Ripples ran up and down my empty cunt, my whole body went rigid, my feet cramped, and I screamed. Master pounded my ass through my orgasm and as I started to come down I felt Sir's cock swell in my ass and pulse after pulse as he shot deep in my ass.

I collapsed onto the floor, Master rode me down, still deep in my ass. Sir big my shoulder and whispered, "Good girl" in my ear. With Master on top of me I was struggling to catch my breath. My fingers were still in my cunt, rubbing my clit. Master started slow fucking my ass again. I can only describe it as another orgasm as ripples started running up and down my cunt and I was gasping for breath. Master heard me struggle and rolled off my back pushed the plug back into my ass, and pulled me to him. Sir held me tight as I managed to catch my breath and regain control of my body.

Master kissed me then smiled, "That was a good start to a wild weekend, ready for Vegas?"

All I could do was laugh, "Yes Sir."

We laid there together on the floor, just holding each other. I finally bent down and licked and sucked his cock clean. As Momma taught me, southern girls always clean up their own messes.

Master took my leash and led me upstairs, releasing me at my room to do my nightly routine before crawling down the hall to join Master in bed. Looking in the mirror my butt was still bright red, as were my tits. I wasn't sure how much of that was from the spanking and how much was rug burn that would fade much more slowly.

By the time I crawled to Master's room the bed had been cleared of all my weekend clothes, packed into a suitcase except the dresses that were hanging ready to go into the new bag. I crawled into bed and snuggled with Master, safe in his hug.

My watch woke me in the morning. I slid out of Master's arms to pee before slipping back into be to lick and suck Master's cock and Master awake. That morning Master chose to pull me up to ride him. I love riding Master, showing him how I can move and use my cunt to please him, watching his reactions. Master noticed how red my breasts still were from the previous night and took great delight in abusing my sore bruised nipples. I worked my now stronger Kegels and Master didn't last long and feeling his pulses in my cunt sent me over the edge too. I collapsed on top of Master to stop his abuse of my poor nipples.

Master told me he would be home around noon. He had someone from the plant driving us to the airport. He reminded me to have my plug in my purse, not my ass when I went through security. His final words before heading to the shower, was, "Be a good girl at the Spa and do what you are told." I didn't know what, but that told me he had something "special" arranged.

Since I wasn't going into the office that day, I was naked at breakfast. I tried to get hints about what he had planned for me at the spa but he just acted innocent. As Master finished his breakfast he got up, kissed me, tweaked my nipples hard, and left for the office.

I did my morning enemas, shower, and shave before dressing and heading to the spa. I think the same young girl led me to the changing room to trade my clothes for the too short robe and slippers of the Spa.

My Norse God Odin greeted me in the massage room, took my robe and had me lie face down on the table. I notice he doesn't mother with a modesty towel over my ass. Odin's fingers and hands work wonders working and manipulating the stresses and knots out of my body and muscles. My high heel bound feet feel so much better after he works his magic. He has me roll over and I hear him chuckle as he notices my body tense. His gruff voice says, "relax" and I try.

This time he starts with my shoulders, his firm hands manipulate my breasts as he works the underlying pectoral muscles. I have no doubt that I'm leaving a wet spot on the table. He works down across my midriff, and down my hips, onto my thighs bypassing my entire genital area. I manage not to whimper. He works my quads, down across my shins to my feet.

I'm disappointed that Master has again ruled no happy ending. But Odin starts working back up my legs, again working my calves and my quads, before both hands slide on the outside of my labia, pushing the lips together, until he passes them then brings his hands back down with both thumbs inside my labia, spreading them wide apart, exposing me completely. He repeats that motion a couple times, each time his thumbs squeeze and pinch my clit. He starts that magical hard massage that he does on my hood, pinning my clit between his fingers and my bony arch that should be painful but instead drives me up the wall.

Two fingers go deep into my cunt, curling into my G-spot and I start to moan. He starts spanking my clit as his fingers manipulate inside my cunt, stimulating the spongy area so full of nerves. I cum hard, spraying all over his hand, my whole body goes rigid and I see the light show in front of my closed eyes. Odin brings his wet fingers to my lips and I eagerly lick and suck them clean.

His hands are suddenly on my shoulders pulling me up the table until my head is hanging off the end. I open my eyes and I'm staring at Odin's cock. I open my mouth to welcome it and is slides straight through my mouth and down my throat. Odin starts slow fucking my mouth and throat as his hands again knead my breasts, work the pecs underneath, and pinches, pulls and twists my still bruised sensitive nipples. I've never cum giving head but Odin brough me close before I felt his swell and shoot down my throat.

Odin kissed me, then scooped me up and carried me to the shower. Once he is sure I am stable he leaves me and I wash the scented oils off my skin. As I step out of the shower, Odin takes a towel and gently dries me. He hugs my naked body before kissing me again and handing me the robe.

With his arm on my waist he walks me to the nail salon, and kisses me again before opening the door and leaving me with the technician. She looks worried when she sees me but compliments me profusely when she sees that I have stopped destroying her work by chewing my nails. My nails are shaped and then painted blood red. Master had originally ordered it, but I have come to if not like it, accept it as Master's wish.

Thor greeted me in the makeup room with a hug and a kiss. He redid my makeup. The only change I noticed was the lips seemed to be a brighter red. I mentioned it and Thor replied, Master's orders. The eyes were also a bit smokier than before. Once he was finished I left Thor with another hug and kiss.

I dressed and picked up the order of cosmetics at the counter and as usual Master had taken care of the bill and tip. I grabbed lunch at a drive thru on the way back to the house. I changed in the maid's closet, had lunch and packed all the new cosmetics into my suitcase. I debated on taking my laptop on the trip, but decided there was no need. I packed my dresses and Master's suit in the roll bag and secured it. I brought all the suitcases downstairs. I was getting concerned since Master was late.

Master called and told me to get dressed for the trip and that we would load the luggage through the garage. I moved the luggage to the back door and got dressed in the maid's closet. At the last minute I threw my collar and cuffs into my suitcase.

Master and a young man to drive ups to the airport showed up and Master and the young man loaded all the baggage in the company van. Master got in the front seat with the driver leaving me in the backseat. Even with traffic we made it to the airport in plenty of time. Master guided me through the priority line at check in to drop off our bags.

As we got to security Master looked a bit nervous, "Did you remember the plug?"

I assured Master that it was in my bag and not my ass, and he visibly relaxed. We were in business class on the flight, so lots of leg room. When we arrived in Vegas, we were met with a driver who helped with the luggage and drove us to our hotel before handing the luggage off to the porter. Master checked us in while I went to the restroom and then worked the plug into my ass.

I'm not sure why I was surprised that Master had booked us a suite, but it was very nice with a view of the strip, a sitting room, a bedroom with a huge bed, and a large bathroom with a jacuzzi tub big enough for two. As soon as the luggage arrived Master called the concierge about dinner reservations. I was hanging up my clothes and not paying close attention. They discussed options and I heard Master say, "I want something good within easy walking distance." And then, "In thirty minutes perfect."

I then heard something from Master that I hadn't heard since my mother used to say it, 'Are you wearing that?" It had the same meaning as when Mom would say it, so I grabbed one of the sexier dresses and my heels and changed. Master didn't say anything, but I saw him smile.

He took my arm and we walked to the elevator. I was surprised when he pressed the up button instead of the down. The elevator opened onto the rooftop restaurant. We were quickly seated at a table by a window with a spectacular view of the sunset on the distant mountains with Vegas laid out below us. We both ordered the house special that night, some sort of beef with a wine, mushroom and spice sauce. It was delicious and paired well with the recommended cab. I told Master all about the trip to the Spa. Master laughed and said, "I told Odin that if he gave you a happy ending, you would provide the tip. He texted me after you left saying you had tipped most generously." I blushed, which gave Master another chuckle.

We both passed on dessert and were soon back in our room. Master explained that the room rules were the same as at home. I stripped and hung the dress back up since it was slated for one of the dinners. I dug the cuffs and collar out of my suitcase, much to Master's surprise and delight. Master also got undressed and hung his suit back up, just in case.

Master pulled the slapper out of his suitcase and beckoned me over and put me across his lap. Apparently in Vegas I still get my nightly spanking. Master blistered my ass to the point I was crying but gave me a pass on the spanking my cunt or tits. Afterwards I snuggled into bed with Master, he kissed me and held me tight and soon started snoring. It had been a long day, but after my spanking I needed to get fucked, but if Master was going to make me go to sleep horny, I would go to sleep horny. It wasn't like the first time Master had done that, though probably the first time unintentionally. I slipped down in the bed and found my adult pacifier and went to sleep, gently sucking on Master's cock.

My watch alarm woke me up in the morning. I had forgotten to turn it off. Fortunately, it had reset for local time, but I had no idea what Master's schedule was for this morning. I decided the best action would be to wake him in case he needed to be somewhere. In the back of my mind was that if he didn't, it would mean more time with me.

I did a quick bathroom pee run then started licking and sucking Master's cock. As usual his cock woke up before he did, but he finally rejoined the living. He looked at his watch then pulled me up to him and rolled on top of me. No foreplay just find the wet cunt and fuck it. Which was just what I wanted and needed. It didn't take long before I came, I'm not sure that Master noticed, he never missed a stroke fucking my cunt long deep and hard. It was after my third that I felt Master stiffen, swell in my cunt and felt his cock pump shot after shot into my cunt.

Master finally kissed me and asked what I planned to do on my free day. I told him, well first I'm going to try to keep my Master in bed with me as long as I can, then I may go do some shopping for the "rented girl" look you asked for."

Master laughed and said, "You fail on the first one, I have to go check on set up in a bit. Good luck with the second one. I'm sure you will be stunning in whatever you find."

I explained my issue. "Master, I have to look stunning like you picked up a gorgeous girl, but I also have to look like I belong with you, the Vice President. It isn't an easy balancing act. The dress has to go beyond showing boobs and legs, it has to show class while showing boobs and legs."

From the look Master gave me I wasn't sure that he understood. But he said, "I trust you will do well," and headed to the shower. Master dressed quickly and headed out, but just before he left, he reached into his pocket and handed me an envelope. It contained a Platinum American Express Card in my name. "Here, use this today for whatever you find."

I had breakfast by myself at a small café off the lobby. I realized that it was too early for the shops to be open, so I went to the cashier's cage and got $500 in chips with the promise that once it was gone, I was through gambling. I found a blackjack table, one of the few games I understood. I bet small and won! I made a bigger bet and won! In an hour I had won $4000! I had noticed a man in a suit standing beside the dealer for the last fifteen minutes or so and when I stood up to leave, he came around, introduced himself as a floor manager and escorted me and my winnings back to the cashier's window and helped me transfer my winnings to a credit on our room account.

There was a very nice looking lady at the Concierge Desk so I asked her about dress shops, explaining that I was looking for something eye catching yet sophisticated. Without hesitating she wrote down the names and addresses of two dress shops. When she handed it to me she said "These two shops specialize in what you just asked for. Try the first one there first."

The doorman hailed a cab for me, and I gave the cabby the address. He gave me a bit of a look, but said, "Yes, Ma'am" and headed off. It was about six blocks away and well off the strip. Cabs anymore take plastic, so I swiped my card and added a nice tip before stepping out of the cab. The store didn't look like much from the outside, but as soon as I stepped inside it was a different story. Rack after rack of beautiful gowns and dresses. I was surprised when no one greeted me as I walked in, but one of the clerks saw me shortly after that and said, "Sorry honey, we are really short staffed today. Take a look around and someone will be with you as soon as we can."

There was a very well dressed lady looking at a rack of clothes that had caught my eye. One of us would pull a dress off the rack and hold it up and the other one would give it a thumbs up or down. We got to chatting and I had to ask her, "I'm attending a dinner party hosted by my boyfriend, I need to look hot, yet sophisticated, and professional. You have the look I'm trying for, what is the secret." She gave me a long look but decided I was being sincere. She spent twenty minutes helping me look at dresses explaining why this one did what I wanted and this one didn't. We found a couple of dresses that worked and then she helped me find jewelry to set them over the top. A clerk finally showed up and got the seamstress out of the back, to do the hem and another minor alteration. As we checked out at the same time I asked if I could buy her lunch for all the help. The clerk offered to have the purchases delivered to my hotel, promised to have them there within two hours, and I took her up on the offer.

The lady used an app to call a cab and one was there very quickly. I told her to pick the restaurant, since I had no clue. She gave the driver the name of a place and in about five minutes I arrived. I started to pay for the cab, but she said it was all done with the app.

Even though it was a bit early the restaurant was busy, but we found a booth. She asked if I was new in town and I told her about the conference and show, and that I needed the dress for one of the company dinners, and my boyfriend had told me to go for the girlfriend experience look. The lady looked shocked and then laughed.

"Well, you came to the right place for advice. That is what I do." She said.

I apologized for looking shocked then I asked her "How does that work?"

She explained that, at her level, almost all of her clients are repeats or referrals. Anyone new is well vetted by a service that does that kind of background check. Men and sometimes couples want someone local who looks good on their arm who can carry on a conversation and make their visit more enjoyable. It winds up with sex about half the time, and bad sex about one in ten of those."

I asked, "I assume you enjoy the work."

She replied, "Oh yes. I meet very nice, interesting people. Get treated very well. Have a lot of free time and get paid extremely well."

"How does someone contact you?" I asked.

"Usually by email, though occasionally an established client will pop up at the last minute and text me. Why do you ask?" She replied.

"I would love to spend an evening with you and my Master." I replied, not realizing my slip.

"Your Master? Enough about me what about you?"

I took a deep breath and started, "I am a lawyer specializing in real estate. I got interested in the submissive lifestyle and wound up with my Master. Master is a VP with one of the grocery chains in the Midwest which is why we are here. It started as a classic Ds relationship and then we fell in love with each other, but maintaining the Ds works for us."

"She nodded her head, "that explains why you were after that look. He wants you to be eye catching, but not cheap, that you look like you belong there. The same role I play."

"Exactly. Which is why you were so helpful today; you understood the look I need to carry off." I replied.

I finally got my nerve up, "I would love to book you for Saturday night, dinner and time with Master and me. Unfortunately, things with the conference are a bit fluid and I can't guarantee we could, and I would hate to cancel at the last minute. But if you find yourself available Saturday, would you text me and I'll see if we can work something out?"