Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied, "That could work. I assume you know I don't come cheap."

I smiled and showed her the $50 lunch tab, and asked, "would something about twenty times lunch put us in your ball park?"

She smiled, nodded and said, "That is a nice ballpark."

As we stood to leave we traded names and a hug and I told her "I can't begin to thank you for your help today. Elizabeth, I frankly don't know what I would have done without you."

I caught a cab back to the hotel. I asked the Bell Captain if he had a delivery for me. He checked and said yes and would send it right up.

Master was laying on the bed when I got to the room. He looked at me as I walked in, "Have a good morning."

The bell hop knocked on the door before I could answer, I took the dress and gave him a tip.

I told Master, "I had a spectacular morning. Remember you said you wanted the "Girl Friend" look for tomorrow night? Well, I found one and she helped me pick out the outfit for tomorrow. So, you are getting me professionally dressed for your event."

I hung the dress in the closet before stripping and putting on my collar and cuffs and crawling to join Master on the bed. "How is the conference set up going?"

Master half smiled and said, "All the hassle I put up with yesterday is paying off our booth is almost ready and most of the others are just getting started. Don't forget the dinner we are hosting tonight. Be ready here by 6:00"

Master asked what I was planning for the afternoon, and I told him I heard the hotel had a beach and I thought I would go visit it. Sir asked if I brought a suit and wanted to see it. He laughed when he saw it and said get dressed, we are going to get you a proper suit for the beach here.

We walked down to the Gift shop near the Beach Club. Master picked up a thong bottom two piece with the top not much bigger than the miniscule bottom. He handed it to me and said, "Go try this on, let me see it."

In the dressing room I slipped off my dress and pulled the suit on with the bottom it was good I was shaved or it would not have looked good. The top covered my nipples and about half my tits. I walked out to show Master. He had me turn around a few times to get a good look, but also to show me off to the half dozen college age boys who happened to be in the store. Master turned to the sales lady and said, "Perfect, we will take it."

I gave Master a look, but it was obvious that I would be showing off at the beach. He also picked out a mesh cover up that didn't hide much and a pair of heeled slides to wear to the beach and a bottle of sunscreen.

He let me change back into my dress before taking me down to the Beach Club and got a day pass for me and a cabana in case I wanted out of the sun. He reminded me to be ready by six, and headed back upstairs.

Fortunately, I noticed in the dressing room that thongs were a relatively common swimsuit bottom and as I walked out into the beach area, I also saw that topless was allowed and present. An attendant showed me to my cabana. I moved the lounge into the sun and after lying there for about fifteen minutes, I got up the nerve to remove my top. I almost immediately had several offers to help me with applying suntan lotion but declined them to do it myself.

I was basking in the sun hoping to avoid a burn when I heard a familiar voice. "Why hello, surprised to see a midwestern girl here." It was my new friend Elizabeth, from the dress shop and lunch. I stood and we shared a hug and I offered the other lounge in my cabana and she gratefully accepted. She said that she liked this beach because "clients don't like pasty girlfriends, and the scenery here is much better than my condo deck."

She quickly removed her top and accepted my offer to apply suntan lotion. I have to admit that the crotch of my suit was soaked by the time I finished applying lotion to her luscious body. Her breasts were still on the pale side, so they took extra lotion. She offered and reapplied the lotion on me, making sure not to miss any spots, especially high on the insides of my thighs. She was also generous with the lotion on my ass telling me "getting spanked on a sunburned ass sucks."

As she finished applying the lotion she leaned in, and we shared a long deep kiss. When we finally broke, she said, "the jocks around here leave the lesbians alone, and since we both have dates for tonight, I was pretty sure you weren't trolling."

I smiled and said, "Thank you for both the kiss and the help." Then I kissed her again and told her, "Just to make sure they got the message."

We chatted until I got a text from Master suggesting I come up and get ready. As I was gathering up my stuff to leave, she said, "I'm still open on Saturday, if it stays that way, I'll be sure to text you, dinner and, would be lovely." Our goodbye kiss turned into a make out session as her tongue slipped between my lips and the game was on. Lots of tongue play, caressing and groping, I found that she was just as wet as I was. I finally had to stop, because I don't like to keep Master waiting.

I considered just wearing my coverup over my suit to go back to the room but walking through the lobby with my ass on full display, did not appeal to me so I did a quick shower and dressed.

Master was just coming out of the shower naked when I got back to the room. I couldn't help myself, I was still so turned on from Elizabeth, I went to my knees, grabbed Master's hips and worked him down my throat. Whether Master was horny or my oral skills Master did not last long before rewarding me with a mouthful of cum. I dutifully showed it to him and swallowed.

Master quipped, "So all worked up from all the beefcake at the pool?"

I replied, "No Sir, a hot chick I made out with because the studs leave the lesbians alone."

Master joked, "That hot you should have brought her along for dinner."

If Master only knew.

I did an enema, hopeful for later, and another more complete shower, before releasing the enema and plugging my ass. I pulled one of the dresses I had bought today, put on one of the shelf bras, a pair of suspender hose, the dress, and the jewelry she had helped me pick out.

Master had been busy getting dressed and going over his opening remarks for tonight, but when he saw me his jaw dropped, then he whistled. "You look spectacular, I was joking about looking rented, but you pulled it off. If you hadn't just drained me, we would be late for dinner."

It was a long walk to the banquet hall, especially in five inch heels and the little ball bouncing on my clit with every step. Master and I got a lot of stares as we went. Master commented on it, and I told him it was because he looked so good in his suit. Master rolled his eyes at me.

As typical of corporate dinners, the speakers went too long, the food was meh, and the conversation was all about work. Master took me around and introduced me to the CEO, the CIO, and several board members, none of whose names I remember. The CEO in particular, was talking to Master, but his eyes never left me. For most of the evening I was eye candy on Master's arm. He whispered several times to me, "I'll make this up to you, I promise." I spent way too much time on my feet for the heels I was wearing.

Things started to break up when the DJ started and soon after Master and I made a discrete escape. As soon as we were back in the room Master helped me out of the dress, dropped his pants and shorts, threw me on the bed and fucked me. More accurately we fucked each other, I was humping Master as hard as Sir was humping me. I came and showed off my newly improved Kegels exercises to get Master off, though it didn't take much. We laid there holding each other, neither willing to let go to get undressed.

Finally, my bladder won, and I used the toilet, took off my heels, bra, and suspender hose. I went back to the bed and took Master's shoes and socks off, unbuttoned his shirt and helped him slip out of it. We snuggled close, holding each other before Master started to get up, "My turn for the toilet."

I pushed Master back down on the bed, slid down and took Sir's cock in my mouth and looked up at him. Master smiled and released his bladder, I pinched Sir's cock to control the flow to what I could handle, until only the last few drops were left, as I licked and sucked Master clean tasting the leftovers from our earlier fuck.

Snuggling again with Master, he commented, "That dress and jewelry were perfect, you did a fantastic job putting that look together." I told Master about Elizabeth, how we had met at the dress store, and she had helped me put that look together, how we shared lunch, and how we had made out at the beach, first to keep the studs away, but later just because we enjoyed it. I didn't tell Master her profession.

Master said to keep the alarm set on my watch, that we wanted to tour the vendors in the morning before it got too crowded. Master and I snuggled holding on to each other until I heard Master start to snore. That had become my signal to slide down and find my adult pacifier, and spend the night gently sucking on Master's cock.

Master's morning wood woke me up when it gagged me before my alarm went off. I started licking and sucking Master and soon had him hard enough to take him into my throat. I watched as he smiled and then eventually his eyes opened. Master fluffed his pillow and laid there watching me worship Sir's cock.

They talk about words of love, but there is nothing greater than the look of love and adoration I see in Master's eyes when I serve him. I tried to go slow, to prolong it as long as I could but, too soon I felt Master's cock swell in my throat and his first shots going down my throat. On a whim I pulled Master's cock out of my mouth and painted my face with his cum. The look on Master's face was priceless.

As I cleaned Master's cock then kissed his balls and the tip of his cock Master said, "I like that look on you, maybe you should wear it as we tour the hall this morning."

Master kept a straight face long enough that I was really worried that he meant it, but then the big boyish grin broke out and I knew he was kidding. Master said, "since you made a mess, you may have the shower first."

I did my usual morning routine, toilet, enema, shower, shave, release enema, plug my ass, and do my makeup and hair. As I came out of the bathroom, Master had rolled over onto his stomach and was asleep again. I laid between his legs and started rimming and tongue fucking Master's ass until I heard Master say, "You could do that all day, but I really want to get to the exhibit hall early, so kiss it goodbye, and let me up." I giggled, kissed Masters ass and got off the bed.

I put on my suit with a more casual blouse than I would wear to work. Master allowed me to wear one of my work bras that not only enhanced my bust line, but kept the girls in place. I skipped the hosiery and put on my workout shoes. Master was a bit more casual with dress pants and a company polo shirt. We went down to breakfast to kill some time before the hall opened. Master gave me a clipboard and a pen. It had a list of the vendors he wanted to see with their booth number and in many cases his contact person's name.

As we left the restaurant Master reached over and undid the top two buttons on my blouse, and spread my collars a bit wider. He said, "That is better, we are in Vegas, remember sex sells here." I wasn't sure what I was selling, but I nodded to Master and said, "Yes Sir."

As we entered the hall Master grabbed and handed me a bag saying, "Hold on to this you will need it." As we started down each row of exhibitors Master checked his list on the clipboard to get the booth numbers in that row that he particularly wanted to talk to. It also refreshed his memory of his contact names. But on every row Master would stop and talk to vendors whenever something in their exhibit caught his eye. It might be a food sample, or a packaging idea or a distribution or trucking firm that served our area. It was about 50/50 whether the vendors handed out literature or took Master's information to send something to him and follow up, many did both.

It didn't take me too long to start figuring out which of the ladies were there as eye candy and which ones were knowledgeable businesspeople. Some were easy, if it looked like she belonged on stage it was eye candy. If it was wearing a suit or a knee length dress it was a salesperson.

But there was a sizeable group in short skirts, or with plunging necklines that could fall into either group. After Master finished talking to a lady that fell into that group I asked how he could tell. Master smiled, "I learned years ago that I approach them as if they are a representative for the company. If they are, they can either tell me what I want to know or direct me to someone who can. If they are eye candy, it is immediately evident, though the good vendors have instructed them enough that they refer me to a company representative. There are some companies that have hired them just for the show, and If you ask a question it is immediately obvious they are there for show. But by assuming they are legitimate; I don't embarrass them or me.

Knowing I was going to be the booth eye candy the next day I started looking at the different options, trying to decide how far into the eye candy look Master wanted me to go. I started paying close attention to the ladies dressed a bit on the slutty side that were able to answer Master's questions or look competent when they referred him to someone else.

I finally worked out that the best look for those ladies were either short, about fingertip length or above the knee with a high slit on the side skirts. Tops were either cut low showing a fair amount of cleavage or had more coverage but were silk or satin over naked nipples.

About halfway through the Hall my feet were sore, my head was spinning and the ball bouncing on my clit had me about to cum. Master agreed to sit down at a small café set up in the hall for a cup of coffee. I asked Master what he had in mind for me to wear in the booth the next day. It was obvious that Master hadn't thought about it besides the fact he wanted me there and looking good. Master agreed to give me feedback as we continued through the Hall on looks that he liked, and thought might be appropriate.

Some of the ones that Master pointed out were too showgirl for me. A few might work, but nothing had really caught my eye until Master stopped dead in the middle of the aisle then walked over to talk to a lady in a leather mini dress. She directed Master over to another person to answer Master's question. I got up my nerve and told her I loved the dress, could she tell me where she got it. She took my clipboard and wrote down the name and address of the bike shop and told me they had a nice variety of women's leather clothing.

I thanked her and caught up with Master. I asked Master what he thought of her look. Master played innocent, "Which girl?"

"The one you almost caused a traffic pile up in the aisle when you saw her." I replied.

"Oh, the girl in leather." Master still trying to play it cool.

"Yes, the girl in leather. I got the location where she bought it and we are going there when we get done here." I told Master who was a bit taken back by my planning out day.

"Oh, OK." Was all Master managed as a response.

We were done walking the Hall by noon. The bag full of literature and handouts had gotten heavy and the little ball had my thighs soaked. Master checked in to his company's booth and found everything was going smoothly. We had a quick lunch and went back to the room to change. While I was naked, I rubbed up against Master and asked if he would come clothes shopping with me. He tried the "I'll be happy with whatever you decide" line, but as I caressed his cock he relented.

I changed into one of the dresses that Master had bought me, short with the buttons missing at the top and hem to show me off, and heels. Master changed his dress pants for a pair of khaki shorts, and I made him change his calf high socks for a pair of hidden ones.

The store was a couple miles from the hotel. It was a large motorcycle shop, and I lost Master before I even got inside to the clothing. A big busty blonde saleslady asked if she could help and I told her that I was working a booth at a trade show and need something eye catching but not slutty. She asked my size and led me over to a rack of dresses. We went through them and pulled out four that seemed to fit the bill. I commented that I wish I had brought my platform bra and she led me over to a display of bras and G-strings. I found one that I liked that was fabric with leather accents. At the sales lady's suggestion I also grabbed one a size smaller.

She checked me into the dressing room, Master was still nowhere to be seen. The saleslady was right, the size smaller bra fit perfect. I put on the first dress and stepped out of the dressing room and looked in the mirror. It was sleeveless, about fingertip length, and a zipper up top controlled how much cleavage you wanted to show. The sales lady took one look and went to get it a size smaller. She said to try this one.

I went back into the changing room and this one was noticeably tighter and took a little effort to get over my hips and into place. I stepped out and got a wow from the guy behind the counter, and a big smile from the sales lady. I looked in the mirror and started pulling the zipper down, with it all the way down I saw tits I never knew I had. Master rounded the corner and stopped dead in his track, his mouth falling open, followed very quickly by a growing bulge in his pants.

I smiled at Master, "I take it that you like this one."

"Yes, but is it too much for the booth?" he asked.

I pulled the zipper up a couple inches reducing the tit show to what I thought would be a reasonable level. Master nodded his approval. I told Master I had a couple more to try on. Master said "OK, but we are taking that one anyway.

Master liked all three, but we agreed that the first one would do for the booth. Master wandered off to look at motorcycles again. The sales lady asked if I might want a collar to go with it. She didn't seem to surprised when I told her I already had a nice leather one. She suggested that for the booth I might want something a bit more subtle. She pointed out a couple in the counter that were stainless or silver. I immediately fell in love with a machined stainless one that got thicker and came to a point in front, almost pointing at my cleavage. I also saw and grabbed a very short, pleated leather skaters skirt. My new platinum card paid the bill with no issues.

I found Master out front still talking motorcycles. I asked him If he was flying back to Minnesota with me or riding back. The salesman immediately offered that they could ship one for him. Master said later that he was tempted but couldn't see one in Minnesota with the only two seasons being winter and black fly.

We caught a cab back to the hotel. We discussed several options to fill the time till dinner, but we both wanted to just take a break and relax. Once back to the room I stripped and put on my collar and cuffs. I had missed feeling them holding me. I crawled onto the bed next to Master and snuggled. After a few minutes Master got up and undressed before coming back to bed.

Master slid onto the bed from the bottom up between my legs and said, "you know I owe you a bunch of these." As he buried his face in my cunt and started licking, sucking and nibbling all the way from my ass to my clit. Like Master this morning I just laid back and watched Master's eyes. My first orgasm came fast, it had been awhile since my cunt had gotten that attention. As I started to come down Master worked two fingers into my cunt, which with the suction on my clit set me off again. I was almost recovered when Master took the two wet fingers from my cunt and shoved them up my ass. I just skyrocketed, my body went rigid, my cunt and ass ring both clenched as hard as they could, and I became loudly vocal. Master just raised his head and smiled at me, pleased with what he had done.