Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master reached down and hooked his elbows under my knees, as he scooted up towards me, he bent me in half till my knees were resting on my tits and my cunt was raised for easy access. Master cock slid smoothly into my soaking wet cunt in on long slow push. Master continued to fuck me slow and deep, letting me feel every inch of his cock as it entered me.

Having just cum three times, my body was slow to respond to Master's slow steady fuck. But Master quickly changed gears and started pounding my cunt hard and fast. My body went crazy. My cunt started clenching, I lost control of my vocal cords and was moaning uncontrollably, my whole world was watching Master's face and feeling his cock bruising and creating exquisite sensations in my cunt. Master drove in hard and deep one last time and as I felt his cock swell in my cunt, I came hard, my vision went dark, I saw a lightshow in the darkness, I felt ripples start in my cunt and travel through my entire body.

When I came conscious again, Master had released my legs and was laying on top of me. I could still feel his cock in my cunt. Master was kissing me and calling my name. I opened my eyes and saw his worried face. I managed to smile, and Master's face broke into one too.

Master rolled off me and held me tight, gently kissing my face and my lips. I finally asked Master, "Did I pass out?"

Master smiled and said, "I don't know what you did, but you weren't here for about a minute. Now rest, we have a bit before we have to get ready for the dinner."

I must have fallen asleep safe in Master's arms. The next thing I knew was Master gently waking me, caressing my face. "I'm done in the bathroom, you need to start getting ready, we need to leave in half an hour."

I slid off the bed and crawled to the bathroom. I did my normal routine, but as I showered it became quite clear that Master had bruised me. It was going to take some concentration and tolerate some pain to walk normally that night.

I plugged my ass, put on the suspender hose, shelf bra, and my heels. Master was already dressed, sitting on the bed watching me getting dressed and smiling. I asked Master what he was smiling about, "I'm smiling because you are mine." Was his response.

I took the second dress that Elizabeth and I had picked out and slipped it on. Master stood, walked over and zipped it up for me, reached around and held both of my tits and whispered in my ear, "Once again, you are stunning, maybe I'll spread the rumor that you are rented."

I turned and kissed him and said, "No, you couldn't afford the rent, you need to keep owning me.'

Master laughed and hugged me. "Ready?" he asked.

"In a minute I need to do some jewelry to finish my girlfriend experience look." I replied.

Master's mouth dropped again as he saw the total effect. Looking in the mirror I had to admit that I had never looked so hot and put together. As we walked to the dinner Master commented on the stares we were getting, I was more aware of my bruised cunt and trying to walk normally in spite of it and the little ball bouncing on my clit with every step. A major moment was when we walked into the prevent room and a murmur went through the crowd. The CEO came over to talk to Master and casually put his hand on my hip. Master noted but didn't say anything. We had a couple drinks together and he wandered off.

Dinner was a bit better than the previous night. The entertainment was a comedian who was actually funny. The speeches were shorter and to the point, the powerpoints were professionally done. The food was good. However, once the live music started, we made an early exit.

The whole walk back to the room Master had his hand gripping my ass. He pulled me firmly to him in the elevator for a long deep tongue filled kiss. As soon as we got back to the room and the door closed, Master pulled me to him for another long deep kiss before putting his hand on my shoulder and urging me to my knees. His cock was already well past semi hard when I pulled It out and quickly came to full glory as I kissed and licked it. I noticed that Master's eyes sometimes wandered from mine to look at our reflection in the full length mirror.

I know the fastest way to get Master off is to fuck him with my throat. Tonight, I knew Master wanted to watch me. I took Master occasionally into my throat but spent more time fucking my mouth. Taking Master's cock till only the crown was still in my mouth and Master could watch his cock disappear back inside, sometimes into my throat, sometimes to where I intentionally gagged myself, to give Master that sensation. Lots of licking and kissing, Sir's cock, putting on a show for Master.

Master finally told me "Tits on the floor."

For probably the only time Master has ever heard I begged him to fuck my ass, I didn't think my bruised cunt could take another use that night. Master smiled and agreed, and I went to the requested position with my head and tits on the floor and my ass up high.

Master flipped the skirt of my dress up over my head. I squeaked at the shot of pain as the wide part of the plug passed my anal ring. I felt the cold wet drizzle of the lube on my ass followed quickly by two of Master's fingers. Master's cock was not far behind. With all the oral service and teasing Master was in no mood to go slow. I got a few moments to adjust after Master's cock passed through my ring, before Master was going fast and deep in my ass. I could feel Master's balls slapping on my bruised cunt every time he bottomed out in my ass. I tried to slip a hand back to my clit, but the dress was in my way. So, I just basked in the feeling of being used by Master, and the sensations of his cock working my ass. I wasn't surprised when Master didn't last long before I felt his swell and cum deep in my ass. After Master came, he slow fucked my ass, while he reached up and unzipped my dress and unfastened my bra. Sir finally withdrew and pushed the plug back into my ass sealing his cum inside me.

Master stood and helped me to my feet, my dress and bra falling in a pool around my feet. I stepped out of it and went to my knees in front of Master, taking his cock into my mouth to lick and suck the cum and my ass off his cock and making sure it was clean. Finishing, I kissed the head of master's cock and looked up into his smiling face and loving eyes.

I helped Master undress and hung up his suit for tomorrow. Master used the bathroom while I removed my shoes and suspender hose and hung up my dress from the evening. After taking care of my nightly routine, I slipped into bed with Master.

Master said, "Get plenty of sleep, tomorrow is going to be a big day for you in the Exhibit Hall."

My immediate thought was, 'you don't know how big tomorrow is going to be.' I snuggled with Master feeling his arms holding me to him. It wasn't long before I heard Master snore and I slid down to have my adult pacifier for the night as I tried to imagine a three-way with Master and Elizabeth.

Submissive Southern Girl in Minnesota - Elizabeth