Sub to My PA Ch. 04

Story Info
At home and at work female domination is complete.
3.3k words
4.32
20.1k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Friday night I drove home from work in a state of dread and discomfort. My little cock cage had been welded shut. I would have to spend the whole weekend at home with my tiny dick locked up.

I would have to continue to make pathetic excuses and weak lies to my 19 year old sports physio daughter Amy who had already caught me in my chastity device.

I would have to hide it from my wife Debra who had no idea that I was a submissive slave to my dominant PA Sandra and that I was forced to wear a chastity cage at work.

To make matters worse this weekend marked the start of the summer holidays. Our swimming pool had been cleaned and repaired so we had invited friends and family over for a weekend of barbeques and pool parties. And our 21 year old son Dan was back from university.

I was already nervous about the prospect of wearing swimming trunks beside Dan who, unlike me, is very well endowed. Debra had only recently admitted to Sandra that she was very aware that our son did not take after his father in that department. I had long had to endure the humiliating looks and giggles and exchanged glances from women when we were on the beach or around the pool. As if to emphasise the comparison Debra always insisted that I wear the briefest tightest most revealing swimming trunks.

I had no idea as to how I would conceal my cock cage from family and friends in my skimpy speedos.

Amy met me as soon as I stepped out if the car.

"We need to talk dad. I'm not stupid. Neither is mum. I can help but you need to show me everything. Now."

I was working out how to respond when Debra appeared from the side of the garden, wet from swimming, her ample figure bursting out of her new bikini. Dan followed close behind her. The young man seemed to have grown since the spring, he was tanned, muscular, glistening wet in a pair of tight trunks that stretched to contain his thick long cock.

Debra barked at me:

"Darling. You're late. Don't waste time going indoors to change. Get those work clothes off out here and join me and Dan in the pool. Here, catch; these are Dan's old speedos. He doesn't fit into them any more but I'm sure you will."

She threw me a tiny pair of trunks. Dan put a towel over his mother's shoulder, rubbing her back affectionately and flashed me a smile: 'Hi dad.'

They both looked at me expectantly. Debra clapped her hands with impatience:

"Chop chop! Go on then. What are you waiting for?"

Amy snatched the trunks from my hands:

"No. Dad. You are not wearing those. Not with your injury. Stop trying to be so brave about it and get inside. Mum, I'll tell you later."

With that she pushed me through the front door and bundled me upstairs to her bedroom.

"Okay dad. Pants down. I need to know what's going on."

I hesitated and was shoved firmly back onto her bed. Once she'd yanked my trousers and pants off she pulled me back on my feet and inspected the miniscule cage which encased my stubby member.

"Oh dad." She giggled. "What would mum say? What will everyone say?"

I shook my head and whimpered:

"I don't know."

She frowned, deep in thought for a moment:

"This is a male chastity device. From what I've read, men get their dicks locked up to prevent erections so they can't have sex or masturbate. It's a kind of bondage. Usually a dominant wife who fucks other men locks the penis of her submissive cuckold husband."

She looked up at me:

"But that's not happening here is it dad? This is Sandra isn't it. She's caged you, perhaps so you can't masturbate at work. Is that it? Oh god dad! Have you been jerking your little dick at work and getting caught so they've had to lock you up? That's gross."

I nodded, unable to contemplate telling Amy the whole story.

She inspected the intricate bars and wires of the miniature enclosure:

"It should have some sort of hinged opening mechanism with a lock so the penis can be released. I'm sure they're not supposed to be caged permanently. Look, I know: I'll tell mum that you've got a groin injury: I'm a trained sports physio so I know all about groin injuries. I'll put a bandage and groin support pants on you; I've got some in my sports kit. That'll hide the cage when you're round the pool. But when we get the chance I would like to try and get it off. I've got a metal file and some bolt cutters."

She wrapped the bandage round my crotch and put on the hernia pants. It concealed the cage and the bulge actually made me look like I had a good package. She gave me a pair of her football shorts to wear over them.

Debra, Dan and our guests accepted the story that I had a groin injury. They showed me little sympathy but didn't question my bandage and support pants. It got me out of swimming as well. I spent the evening serving drinks and snacks.

After our guests had left Debra and Dan swam and sunbathed round the pool together. While they were thus engaged Amy took me upstairs, undressed me and tried to cut the bars of the cage. She felt she was making some progress when we heard Debra at the door.

"What are you two up to?"

She peered in to see Amy kneeling between my legs, wrapping the bandage around my cock cage.

"Just tending to my patient mum. You know; dad's groin strain."

Debra gave us both a funny look, giggled and went back to the pool.

I was so busy on Saturday meeting and greeting guests, cooking, serving and entertaining that I barely saw any of my family until the last visitors had left in the evening.

While Dan and Debra drank wine on the patio Amy took me into the garage and tried to cut through the bars of my chastity cage with her collection of power tools. After an hour my dick was grazed raw with the rubbing and friction but still confined.

"Okay dad. That's enough for now. I'm worried I might accidently chop your willy off. Ouch, that looks sore! There's a tub of antiseptic cream in the kitchen. Come along."

As she applied the ointment, her face close and her fingers rubbing the cream into my tender genitals I became aroused. It was a long time since I'd masturbated. Despite the penile restriction I suddenly gasped and shot my load of cum over Amy's fingers and onto her face.

"Dad! Yeeurch!"

"Sorry darling, I couldn't help it."

Amy glared up at me with cum in her eyes and nose and a look of shock and fury on her face.

At that moment Debra walked in. She looked at us, walked to the fridge, took out a bottle of chilled white wine and walked out again.

Amy hissed angrily:

"Well done dad. You can put your own pants on now you utter freak. I'm going to go upstairs to get washed and work out what to say to mum."

She left the room and stormed upstairs. I got dressed and tiptoed up to my bedroom.

A little later Amy came and told me we should go downstairs and explain what had happened to Debra and Dan.

They weren't in the garden or on the patio. We went into the lounge. Dan was sitting on the sofa with his legs open, his head back and his eyes closed. Debra was kneeling between his knees with his cock in her mouth and his hands on the back of her head. He was moaning:

"oh yes mum, yes. That feels so good. I'm going to cum in your mouth."

His mother's head bobbed up and down as he shouted and we heard her gag.

She lifted her head up and gasped for air cum spilling from her mouth. They both opened their eyes and saw Amy and I watching.

Debra smiled at us and wiped a little of her son's cum from her chin.

"Hi you two. Dan had a straining groin as well. So I thought I'd better attend to him. Just as you were attending to dad, Amy."

Amy opened her mouth as if to say something to her mum but thought better of it. Instead she glared at me and went upstairs cursing to herself:

"Fucksake; this bloody family."

I stood there speechless. Debra gave me a look and told me to get out.

The next day was Sunday. Sandra was due to visit for the pool party. She arrived early and found the family in something of a state. Quickly she ascertained what had happened; from my fictitious groin injury, Amy's attempts to release me, Debra catching us, jumping to the wrong conclusion and getting even by letting our son fuck her face.

She had a long chat with Debra and Dan after which mother and son emerged holding hands and disappeared upstairs.

Amy was still furious and hadn't spoken to any of us since the previous night. She took Sandra's hand and pulled her into the lounge:

"Sandra I really need to talk to you. This is so fucked up..." she slammed the door behind them.

An hour later they came out laughing and looked at me. Amy shook her head and gave me a hug.

"It's okay dad. Funny really."

She thanked Sandra, said she see her later and left.

Sandra listened patiently as I told her my version of events.

"Oh dear. This is wonderful. You've made so much progress in a weekend. Debra's finally getting the fucking she deserves; and all the more naughty and delicious because it's her son. You've always craved the humiliation of being a cuckold and what's more humiliating than being cuckolded by your own son. Amy's still furious that her mum thinks she's having sex with you; not so much because you're her father but because you're such a pathetic little dick pervert. And she feels guilty that it's her fault that her mother and her brother are fucking. I told her that was always going to happen. She's a very good girl, your Amy. She'll go far. Now. I'm going for a swim. Fetch me a cocktail and join me round the pool."

I did as instructed. Shortly afterwards more guests arrived and I busied myself fetching drinks and snacks. Everybody asked where Debra and Dan were. I went upstairs to see if they were going to come down. As soon as I got to the top of the stairs I heard the unmistakable sound of the headboard banging against the wall, bedsprings creaking and Debra moaning from our bedroom. I resisted the temptation to peer in but instead returned to the party and turned the music up hoping nobody would hear.

Eventually they came downstairs. I thought they looked as though they'd been fucking but perhaps it was only because I knew. I certainly hoped that was the case, just as I hoped I was only imagining the glances from the other guests.

Sandra left early as she was meeting a new employee that night and had an early start in the morning as it was Monday. She advised me to do the same.

Some guests were still there when I said goodnight. I was tired. It had been an exhausting weekend after a febrile week and I was anxious about what was in store for me in the morning.

Conclusion.

The following day I arrived at the office early. I went to let myself in as I usually did. Sandra always locked the main doors behind her and waited for me upstairs in the management offices.

This morning the doors were unlocked. When I walked in I found the reception area already full of women. As well as the receptionists and administrators who I knew. there were women who worked on production lines, most of the finance and human resources teams, women from payroll, logistics, sales, IT, maintenance and security, Doreen the head of housekeeping with her girls, canteen manager Margery and a dozen cooks and dinner ladies as well as a number of other female employees I didn't recognize. I realised that every woman who worked for the company must be there.

Some of them glanced at me as I walked in and continued chatting to one another. I pushed my through the jostling crowd of women and went to go upstairs but Racheal blocked my way.

"We're to wait here until Sandra calls us. Including you."

After a few minutes the reception intercom buzzed and Racheal clapped her hands for attention.

"Everybody; make your way upstairs to the boardroom. Help yourselves to coffee, tea or orange juice and we've fruit, croissants and Danish pastries. Sandra will join us presently."

I stood up. Some of the women held back to let me go first. I got to the front and began to mount the stairs ahead of them.

Lisa and Sophie blocked my way and Racheal grabbed my collar and pulled me back.

"Everybody except you. You wait until you're called for. Up you go ladies"

The women pushed passed me smiling and giggling at me. There was an air of excitement as they made their way up to the boardroom.

I sat downstairs and waited. I could hear the chatter and clink of cups and plates from the boardroom subside as Sandra entered and called the meeting to order. I listened carefully as she spoke but I couldn't make out her words. Shortly afterwards I heard a round of applause, then cheers and more clapping. More speeches were followed by billows of laughter and stamping of feet and finally silence. Then I heard the boardroom door open. Racheal, Lisa and Sophie came downstairs and told me to follow them.

They led me into the room and made me stand at the front. I looked down but I could still feel the eyes of fifty women on me.

Sandra told me to look up. I was reluctant. Frightened. Nervously I looked sideways toward her.

"Oh dear. It seems our boss has become very shy this morning." Sandra paused to allow a ripple of laughter and giggles briefly fill the room and subside.

I went red and cast my eyes down again.

Sandra's harsh voice made me jump.

"I told you to look up. And you disobeyed me. In front of everyone here. In front of these fine women. You insult me, you insult them. How dare you."

Some women giggled nervously, others made threatening noises toward me.

I looked up at them. I was met by a sea of female faces with various expressions of anger, scorn, derision, pity and amusement.

I whimpered:

"I'm sorry."

Sandra patted my head.

"You will be."

The room exploded in laughter.

"To be fair ladies. He's not used to being dressed at this time of the morning. Are you? No. Don't worry. Everyone here knows. You haven't been very discreet have you! No. That's why we're here. Every woman in this company, to which you had a duty, a position of trust and leadership, has either seen you touching your little dick in their presence, seen you being spanked, or had to endure you mincing around them in your little knickers. Which is fine by me. It means that we can be open. We can finally acknowledge your submissiveness and inferiority. It means you must now acknowledge that every woman here is your superior and dominant over you."

She paused waiting for a response from me but my sob of acquiesance was drowned out as a cheer erupted from the room followed by calls to get my clothes off and punish me.

Sandra gave a nod to Racheal and Lisa and they pulled my trousers down and my shirt off. Soon I was in front of the audience in only my cage.

When the laughter died down. Sandra made me kneel.

"From now on you must obey and defer to every woman in this company regardless of their role. They are all your superior. Any one of them can punish you. Do you understand?"

I nodded and cleared my throat.

"Yes."

She addressed the room:

"Fiona has gone to work for a company run by friends of mine. It's a progressive firm based on the principles of female domination. All of you will have the opportunity to work there on secondment and to bring ideas back. You'll get to meet women and men from the other firm as they visit us."

There was a question from one of the catering team;

"Sandra; what about the men? It's one thing with this little sissy but some of our men are quite dominant and...you know...bigger!"

Some women cheered and shouted the names of popular male employees who were known to be well hung and good lovers.

Sandra brought the room back to order and addressed the questioner:

"That's a very good point Dee. Thank you. I am aware that we have some very well endowed male colleagues. Thank goodness. I don't want to lose them any more than you do."

Whistles and laughter from some of the women:

"But a good stable has to be able to break in stallions as well as geldings. I'm sure you're all up to the task of showing our stallions who's boss."

There was a cheer.

"As much as I like dominating our little boss here I do prefer a good hard ride. Seriously, I think we'll get more of these big boys wanting to work here. All men are happier when they can stop pretending they're superior and submit to us women. Once they get used to it."

"Listen; I don't expect all of our male colleagues to become as submissive as our esteemed boss immediately; but it will happen. And this is the start. The future is ours."

As the meeting ended I was ordered to kneel before each of them in turn and kiss their feet, thanking them as they left the office.

When they had all gone Sandra put a blindfold over my eyes.

I heard someone come in to the room and sit down. I was manhandled so that I was over the stranger's lap. I felt her hands stroke my bottom and I heard her giggle before a sharp stinging slap landed on my raw cheeks. Her other hand pushed my head down for leverage and she began to spank me vigourously. She was fierce and unrelenting and soon I was sobbing and begging her to stop.

Eventually the spanking stopped and I was pushed roughly to the floor.

A voice I recognized spoke:

"Kiss my feet."

I did.

"Now, promise to obey, worship and submit to your new mistress."

I repeated her words.

I felt her hands as she pulled my blindfold off.

I was looking up at my daughter Amy.

She looked very different. She was wearing a well cut pinstriped corset waistcoat, pencil skirt, short riding boots and white silk shirt, her hair in a severe bun. She gave me a wry grin, one eyebrow raised.

"Hello father."

I looked around in desperation but realized there was nothing I could do.

"Hi Amy."

She administered a sharp slap to my face.

"You will address me as Ms Amy, Ma'am or Boss. Now get up, put your knickers on, get dressed and get to work. We've got an important contract to win in three days and I need a full briefing."

The End