All Comments on 'Sub to My PA Ch. 04'

by TooSmallDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TooSmallDaveTooSmallDavealmost 3 years agoAuthor

This is part 4 of a 4 part story called Sub to my PA

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Please continue. I can't wait to read what happens next.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

That's how we know the British. The women whores and the men cuckolds and wimps! However, I did not know that your perversity still includes incest. But anything is possible with the British!

The idiots are not dying out. Neither in reality nor in fantasy. This author and his story prove it!

TooSmallDaveTooSmallDaveover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi mattenw and tanks for reading my stories and taking time to comment with your feedback. I must admit I tend not to read more than a couple of paragraphs of a story if the subject matter is not to my taste, let alone several chapters and I certainly don't go to the effort of commenting. It's taboo fantasy, not real life so try not to take it all too seriously. Love and best wishes, Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wish it could have gone further

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Stupid story so I quit reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTooSmallDave@TooSmallDave
I started writing stories about sex in 2020. Heaven's knows why; it's not as though I haven't got enough to be getting on with. Most of what I write is totally fictional. The only thing in my stories that's true to my real life is that I do have a very small penis like the mal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sub to My PA Series Info