Subclasses Ch. 09

Story Info
Sarah and Bea panic when Gabi catches them red-handed.
1.5k words
4.9
1.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

"Oops!" Gabi says, and reaches down to pull my panties back up. "I hadn't meant to actually pull them d-"

She shrieks. "What the hell is that?"

Things happen in a flash. I drop my arms, suddenly able to move, as the situation crosses my consensual intensity threshold. Beatrix emits a cry of pain at having consent rescinded for an active effect, and she halfway doubles over. Gabi screams again.

"That door is locked. This room is soundproof," Bea Speaks from her bent over position. The commands are Spoken hastily, and I just have to hope they work.

I look down. In my panties is an illusory penis. Huh, it's a pretty good approximation, I think, the thought detached from the panic of the situation. The illusion is attached to the front of my underwear, and the underwear's cloth, itself, where the illusion connects is stiffer than the rest of the material so as to appear taut. The only reason this ever worked in the first place was because I was frozen stone-still. I notice with a start that I am taller than Gabi, and glance down again to see my straight-edge, masculine figure.

Not knowing what else to do, I reach down quickly and pull my panties back up. Checking to make sure everything looks right, I see that the illusory dick is, in fact, halfway inside my body. It looks like a buggy video game, where a character's arm clips through herself, only infinitely worse.

I turn around to see Gabi's horrified face. She's frozen, one hand to her mouth with the other still pointing down where the underwear had been. Her eyes. however, are firmly locked on mine. "What was..." she asks, "what is... What in the actual fuck is going on here?!"

"Undo all active effects on Sarah." All my bodily proportions pop jarringly from their 90% values to their natural, 100% ones. The collar around my neck vanishes and the two monitor halos in my mind evaporate. Gabi, of course, shrieks again.

Having no idea what else to do, I reach to hug Gabi in an attempt to calm her. Gabi takes a step back from me, so I stop. "Sarah, you had better have a good explanation for this right now or... or... I don't even know!"

"Please, sit down," Beatrix says, calmly. The frantic buzz of the atmosphere ceases as if by magic. Bea pats the spot next to her on Gabi's bunk. "Everything is alright. We will explain what's going on, okay?" Thank God, I think. I have no idea how to handle this, especially if we want to keep Bea's secret intact.

Gabi nods slowly, then takes a couple robotic steps toward the bed before her muscles loosen enough to resume her normal gait. She takes her seat, and I sit down beside her so that she's between Bea and me.

"Look at me," Beatrix says. Her tone carries the same unyielding strength of her domineering voice but with none of the danger. Gabi, shaking and staring sightlessly at the floor, doesn't move. "Look at me, Gabi," Bea repeats. This time she responds.

"I am about to explain to you my closest secret. Besides you, Sarah, and me, only one other person in the world knows this." Gabi nods slowly, dumbly. "I trust you, Gabi. I trust you because I trust Sarah and she trusts you, and that trust has nothing to do with what you saw. While I wouldn't have volunteered this information, I would have been comfortable doing so, had it come up."

Beatrix takes a deep breath. "I have an extranatural ability to alter reality in certain ways." She gives Gabi a second for that to sink in. Gabi doesn't respond, but Bea continues.

"By Speaking some words, I can make things happen; I can change things. This is what Sarah gets out of our arrangement. I give her the feminine body that matches who she is inside."

Beatrix addresses me, her voice even and calming. "Baby, could you stand in front of Gabi, please?" I do as asked voluntarily; the power behind "please" had been undone. "And, I know this is awkward, but could you take your underwear and the pasties off?" I nod, knowing where Bea is going with this and that it's for the best.

"Okay, Gabi,"--Gabi's eyes still haven't left Beatrix's--"look at Sarah." She turns her head to me, eyes still vapid with shock. "Okay, now I'm going to use my ability. I will speak, and Sarah's body will change. Okay? Nothing bad will happen. I'm just proving I have this ability and that it is nothing dangerous." Gabi nods slowly. "Sarah's body is that of a person born with two X chromosomes, the body that matches her identity," Beatrix Speaks, foregoing the shorthand she had set up.

My body, slower this time as if to allow Gabi the time to process the effect, transforms into my cis-female form. "Thank you, Sarah," Beatrix says. I move to throw on some clothing and take a seat in my computer chair so the three of us can see each other.

Gabi's lucidity returns over several long seconds. She looks from me to Beatrix and back to me. Finally, she says, "Wow." What else is there to say?

"Yeah," I say a bit of my normal joviality returning now that the atmosphere has started to lighten up.

"Wow," Gabi repeats. "So, how does that all work?"

Beatrix and I spend the next hour explaining Bea's ability to Gabi. We pay special attention to the rules around consent and free will, which seem to put Gabi at ease. "I'm still a little freaked," Gabi says at one point, "but at least I'm pretty sure you're not dangerous and that Sarah is safe."

I smile warmly. "Yes, I am quite safe in Bea's hands. Safer, in fact, than before I met her."

"How's that?" Gabi asks.

"Beatrix applied certain protections to me that make it more difficult, though not impossible, to intentionally harm me. Actually, Bea," I say, turning to address her, "could you reapply those since they were removed."

"Oh! Of course," she says. "Protect Sarah from violation." This time, she does use the function she had created, rather than rattling off the dozen or so protections it applies. "Gabi, would you like these protections, too?"

Gabi thinks for a second. This is the moment: does she trust Beatrix or is she still too freaked out by what this morning she believed impossible? At last, Gabi nods.

"Protect Gabi from violation."

"Woah," Gabi says. "That feels... funny. Kind of warm. Comforting." A bit of her normal bubbly charm reemerges at this. And then there's a gleam in her eye. "What else can you do?" Her voice crescendos as she excitedly asks, "Can you turn me into a bunny?"

"Uhh," Beatrix says. Well, that was quick, I think, marveling at Gabi's neural elasticity. Bea and I grin in unison. "Alright. Let's see if I can do this.

"Baby, my battery is low." Bea's voice becomes domineering. "Drop to your knees and be my footrest." Surprising myself, I obey before I can even think about it. I'm not compelled; it's just my natural submissive reaction to my mistress's call.

"Hmm. Almost enough," Beatrix says.

With a spike of embarrassment, I suddenly realize the absurdity of what I had just done in front of my roommate, and a deep, deep blush floods my face. "Ah, there we go!" Beatrix says. "Stand up, Pet." I do. "Good girl." I sit back down, taking the spot next to Gabi rather than returning to my chair.

So. many. butterflies.

"Alright, are you ready Gabs?" she asks. Gabi nods. "I need your verbal consent for this."

"I consent to you calling me Gabs." She gives Beatrix a sharp nod of mock seriousness. "Annnnndddd I consent to you turning me into a bunny for ten seconds!" As Gabi speaks, the locks of her hair spring up and down; she actually sounds excited now, a far cry from the apprehension of three minutes ago.

"You are a bunny for the next ten seconds." It takes about two seconds for Gabi to shrink down into a palm-and-a-half-sized, sable bunny rabbit. Unlike my transformations, Gabi's clothes don't disappear as part of the process. Maybe transforming her body, alone, took the entirety of Bea's current battery charge, I think. Bunny-Gabi pokes her head out from under the neck of her shirt, twitches her bunny nose, and takes a couple tentative bunny hops.

Then she hops off the bed.

I nab her in midair, just in time. "Oh, no you don't." I gently pull the rabbit back into the safety of my lap. And then there's Gabi. Sitting full size. Nude. On my lap. With my hands groping her butt.

Gabi cackles and kicks like a child being tickled. "That was so much fun!" she squeals. "But, uhh, Sarah babe," she asks, thickening her southern drawl, "would you kindly unhand my ass?" I blush. Again. It's becoming a regular occurrence. As she pushes herself off of me to take her spot to my left, she very deliberately jiggles her naked, soft-brown butt in my hands. It's... not the worst feeling in the world.

Gabi - is - a peach.