All Comments on 'Subclasses Ch. 15'

by Sarah_Delphino

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
celia_vytraccelia_vytrac3 months ago

As unfortunate as it is, it's for the best that Sarah can't Speak anymore. It would be catastrophic if she said, "Beatrix no longer can Speak." Without that consent barrier in place, Speaking is much too dangerous.

Sarah_DelphinoSarah_Delphino3 months agoAuthor

Yeah, I go back and forth on whether I want her to regain that ability. If she does, she and Bea will work out how to make it safer, such as artificially adding that consent barrier to Sarah's borrowed ability. However, depending on when that occurs, it may not even be necessary. Eventually they will figure out the actual core rule(s) for the system, and realize that their understanding of the consent barrier is incorrect. The actual rule/protection *is* in effect, but Beatrix's experimentation thus far has had no way of determining that for reasons I hope will become obvious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarah_Delphino@Sarah_Delphino
Thirty-something trans woman writing her first ever novel. No, Sarah is not my real name, just the character in my story. My avatar is how I picture Sarah, not what I look like. I been hoping to find my Mistress. If you think you might be her, I'd love to get to know you t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES