Subclasses Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds good," she says.

"And also sex with Gabi," I amend.

"Of course. I don't believe I could watch anyway, since she hasn't given me her consent."

I nod. "Just ... don't abuse this, okay?"

"I won't," she says candidly.

"How often have you been watching me, anyway?" I ask, my tone curious.

"Not often. Three times since we met, I think, excluding today. Mostly to check if you were busy.

"And by the way, I was impressed with how well you ignored the visions I gave you." She smiles, somehow both conveying respect and pouting that I resisted her.

"It didn't feel like it. I nearly licked your pussy. Anyone watching would have seen me lick the air!"

"I know! It would have been so hot!" she says. I purse my lips. "Okay," she backpedals, "it would have been so hot to me. I love messing with you. It's in the domme job description."

"Fair," I concede. "And I really did enjoy it, just not in the middle of an exam."

"Noted. I'll keep all future shenanigans to normal, non-exam class periods and one-on-one dates with Gabi," she teases.

"Perfect.

"So tell me, was this all your idea or was Gabi involved?"

She wilts a little and sighs. "Actually it was Gabi's idea from the start. I took it and ran with it, but she's the evil mastermind behind this one."

"Ain't nothin' wrong with borrowing ideas from other evil geniuses."

"True. I just want you to be impressed with me." A hint of disappointment enters her tone.

"Babe," I say flatly, "I am all kinds of impressed with you. You are my favorite person in the world." The statement, while honest, leaves behind a guilty residue; I don't want to play favorites between my girlfriends, nor compare them to each other, but right now, I am far more attached to Bea than to Gabi. The more I think about it, the worse I feel, so I reroute the train of thought to the abyss.

Beatrix peps up at my statement. "Thanks, Love."

"Of course.

"Now, tell me about this idea of yours."

She snorts. "Oh, I don't think so. This is a surprise, Pet."

I swallow hard. "My favorite."

* * *

"That was so not cool, Beatrix!" Gabi storms into our dorm room. It's Friday after classes, before dinner, and Bea is characteristically owning me at Super Mario Party. Shocked, I look at Gabi who is flustered six ways from Sunday and blushing fiercely. "That was an oral exam! Do you have any idea how hard it is to speak a second language with a dick in my mouth?!"

It's all I can do to swallow my laugh as comprehension of the context dons on me.

"Hypothetically," Beatrix says calmly. The word seems completely out of place. It apparently makes sense to Gabi, however, as her blush shifts from anger to embarrassment to horror.

"That--" she stutters. "That was my idea."

"Yes," Bea says with a single confirming nod.

"I--" Gabi turns to me. "I am so sorry, Sarah. I--" She cuts off.

I snort. "It's alright. Sounds like I may have fared better on my test than you did on yours."

"I should hope so. I speak Spanish nearly as fluently as English, and I'm pretty sure my score will be in the 60% range."

"Maybe 69%?" Bea suggests.

"Nice," I say by reflex. Gabi gives me a furious look. "Sorry."

Gabi gathers herself. "In the future," she says, forcibly level, "if I suggest something as foolhardy as that, kindly tell me no. Okay?"

Bea looks amused. "Will do, Cockbiter."

With a look of supreme concentration, Gabi manages to spit out three words: "Bless. your. heart."


Appendix: Chapter Nineteen

Entry 19.1

"I have an idea," Gabs says with a glint in her eye as Sarah heads to the loo. "What if, during Sarah's next exam, we give her a lap dance together?"

"That--" I start to say. "Gabs, the D/s monitor I put in your head is saying you're feeling subby, but that is a bloody genius idea."

"I know," she says casually. She presses the curls of her hair up with one hand in a proud, glamorous pose.

"Did you come up with this idea because it's something you want done to you, too?"

Gabs flushes. "I can neither confirm nor deny that."

"Then, hypothetically, if you did want it done to you, would you want to not know it was coming?"

"Hypothetically? That would have a certain appeal." I'm absolutely loving her Southern American accent.

"And in this hypothetical, would you consent to having this part of the discussion wiped from your memory?"

"Ohh, it's hard to know without living it. Why do you give it a shot and see what happens?"

"Hypothetical Gabi tells me when her next exam is and can't remember ever discussing wanting this fantasy being played out on her."

"Friday at one," Gabi intones, eyes blank. Then, unaware of her last three words, she cordially replies, "I hypothetically tha--" She cuts off her thanks as her memory is wiped of the last thirty seconds.

"I know," she says naturally. She proudly weighs her hair again. At the unwitting feedback she provides regarding the effectiveness of my command, a tingle runs down my spine to settle in between my legs. I hadn't planned to toy with my pets this afternoon, but, well, emergencies happen. Some things just can't be helped. A domme has needs, after all.

"This will be fun," I say as we hear the bathroom door shut and Sarah's footsteps turn down the hall. Fun thrice over.

12