Subconscious Desires

Story Info
Mature Dad and Daughter.
3.5k words
4.33
13.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was bent over the bed in a black thong and black stockings. Her bra was already removed. Her ass was perfectly shaped, her entire body tanned and toned from her neck to her toes, obviously from exercise and time in the sun. She looked like a fitness model. She had both feet on the floor, her torso flat on the king-sized bed with my hands holding her waist and her pussy seemed to fit my cock like a tailored glove as we both vocalized our pleasure in unison. Her arms were outstretched, and her face was down. Our attraction to each other was electric, neither of us saying a word, only moans of passion escaping our mouths as the rhythms of our bodies synchronized. She turned around, but I couldn't see her face, she was wearing a mask. It was black with fake jewels, and it matched her lingerie perfectly...

I had fallen asleep and awakened after my short mid-morning nap. I liked to jog on the beach in the morning twice a week and when I did, I usually ran for thirty minutes. Fifteen minutes out, then turn around and come back. I didn't care about distance. There was no one I was competing with except father time and he always won, eventually. It was especially enjoyable in October in the Florida panhandle, and fortunately it still provided benefits for someone my age.

It was the second time in five days I had the dream about the sexy woman. It was entertaining to think about, but it was a dream. Maybe it was some subconscious memory of an actress or a model I had seen during the summer and had forgotten about. I wasn't exactly the type of guy that young fitness models go after at age fifty-nine and happily retired.

I walked down the stairs to the kitchen for a bottle of water in my sleeping shorts. My runs weren't sprints or marathons, but they were enough to make me want to rest before I did anything challenging for the rest of the day. I saw the light flashing on my phone as soon as I entered the room, so naturally I checked it to see my messages. There were seven unread text messages and three missed phone calls. The last one was less than ten minutes ago, all from my daughter. Naturally as a worried father I immediately called. She answered after one ring.

After hearing her talk for about three minutes non-stop, I finally had a chance for a response.

"It will be ok, baby. I have room and we'll make do. Just come over when you get ready or let me know if you need help moving anything. I love you, " I said as I hung up my phone with my daughter Randi, who was crying, and placed it back on the kitchen counter.

'Well, shit', I thought to myself. There goes my bachelor life, at least for a while.

'Stop', I thought to myself. 'She's your only child, even if she's 29 now'. I had gotten so used to living alone since my wife's death nearly eight years ago, and almost being sixty, I had no desire to live any other way than alone. Sure, there was plenty of space in my four-bedroom townhome, but a roommate? For how long? Now I was starting to feel guilty. I had even had former army buddies and their girlfriends come and stay, but I also knew they were going to leave after a couple of days. But my daughter? How could I say no? She had fallen in love with an army helicopter pilot and moved up to Alabama two years ago, and I thought for sure they would have been married by now. I didn't ask for any details, but I was sure she would tell me when she got settled in and ready to talk. Marshal, her boyfriend and fiancé of almost two years, was a cocky asshole who I both loved and hated. He was me thirty years earlier.

***

When I was home during the fall and not deployed, Randi, my wife and I always enjoyed watching college football together on Saturdays. I was a Florida State graduate and Randi went on to graduate from Tallahassee also, making me very proud. I was lying on the couch, not really absorbed in the current college game, but waiting to see my Seminoles play in the game following this one. The home team was wearing white in what they deemed a 'white out' to try to intimidate the opposing team that was ranked higher than they were, and the stadium was filled with white shirt clad students and fans. I didn't see the intimidation factor myself, however, it was an entertaining visual to watch on a seventy-five-inch big screen TV and seemed to be a morale builder for the home team.

Randi had moved in less than a week ago and seemed at home already. We had each taken turns cooking dinner during the past few evenings and today she was going to take advantage of the sunshine and condo community pool on this nice sunny Saturday. It was a short walk from my townhouse, and most of the vacationers had gone home for the off season, so it wouldn't be crowded.

"Dad, I'm going to lie out by the pool for a little while, I'll be back before the game starts," I heard her say.

I couldn't even see her from where I was lying facing the TV, so I just said, "OK, see you when you get back. I'll fire up the grill later."

***

I don't know how long I had been asleep when I faintly heard, "Dad...game..." I was opening my eyes and it looked like another overhead stadium shot of the white out game when I suddenly realized, 'Oh shit!'

Randi was standing right in front of me as I was lying on the couch and her white bikini bottom was just inches from my face! I jumped up to a sitting position and didn't say anything and tried to act like I didn't notice.

"Dad, our game is coming on in fifteen minutes," she informed me intently staring into my eyes and with a smile that almost looked devious. "I'm going to take a quick shower and come watch it with you." I was still a little startled by what just happened, right there in my face, even though it could be considered an innocent exchange. 'Yeah, that's all it was,' I told myself.

When she came back downstairs, I heard her in the kitchen and she asked if I wanted to have a drink with her. She seemed to have come a long way from her broken heart in less than a week. She wasn't crying anymore and I didn't see her texting all the time. It made me happy to see her bouncing back. She was a good-looking young woman with a good head on her shoulders and I knew she would bounce back quickly. She had an accounting degree with experience and had two interviews in the next week coming up with local law firms. The FSU good ole boy network worked for women, too.

When she came out of the kitchen to the TV room, I noticed she had gone in my closet and gotten one of my nice white long sleeve button down FSU logo shirts. Her hair was still damp, and I could see that all she was wearing underneath was a bra and panties, dark enough to contrast through the white! Not to mention, she only buttoned the three middle buttons! Her tanned legs disappeared into the white fabric that covered about half her thighs, and they were obviously a product of a very hot summer and not just a few recent hours.

I quickly averted my eyes and thanked her for the drink and sat upright, like a kid in school who had gotten caught doing something wrong.

"I've seen most of the games so far this year. The defense has been solid. I'm excited for them. This might be the year they get back on track," she said.

I wasn't a big drinker, unlike a number of my former army buddies, but when I did have a few drinks, I liked a seven and seven. Randi knew this, of course, and poured one for each of us. She knew I liked them a little strong and made it the way I liked.

We got settled and watched the first quarter together, both cheering and cursing like most true sports fans. She was a big girl now, I guess, so she could cuss at the TV like any other football fan. A little before halftime I fired up the charcoal outside. The game was close enough to halftime that there wouldn't be any surprises in the final minute. The only thing surprising to me now was that I couldn't get the images of my daughter out of my head; the white bikini bottom in my face, the dark panties and bra silhouetted through my white shirt. Images a dad shouldn't be thinking about when it was his daughter.

After we had casually eaten around the coffee table and finished watching the game, another game was starting soon on the West Coast that I didn't really have much interest in.

"I'm going to head up and take a shower," I said as I excused myself. I had only had a second drink and Randi had finished her third.

"I'll take care of cleaning up," she replied and popped up showing no signs of intoxication, or of going out for the evening. It had been fun watching the game with her and if she was going to stay for a while, I could see us repeating this on most Saturdays.

I took a quick shower, on purpose, as my mind was reflecting-and wandering-on the visuals Randi left in my head this afternoon. Surely everything was just a coincidence, right? She probably felt completely comfortable being herself around me. She had given me no indication of how long, or short, her visit would last. It was actually fun having her around, especially since it was football season. Although neither of us mentioned the obvious, there was an informal Army Aviation get together coming up next weekend. This was always a fun time for active and retired guys to have a big party, and since Halloween was on a weekday the following week, there would be some who would dress up and celebrate Halloween early. She had accompanied me and her mother to a few of them when she was younger, enjoying travelling to the different locations. They moved it around the country, but this year it was conveniently in Destin, a little over an hour away. Her ex-fiancé Marshal was sure to be there which didn't really bother me, but it could make things uncomfortable for her. From what I could tell she had had minimal or no contact with him since she arrived at my place.

I was standing in my room contemplating the upcoming week's events, still wearing only my towel. I heard a knock then saw the door immediately fling open without waiting for a reply, and in walked Randi.

She walked over to the closet, reached in for a hanger and said, "Here's your shirt back," as she took it off and returned it to its original location. She then turned and walked out of the room wishing me "good night" and smiled, closing the door behind her. In her black thong and bra! Like that was normal!

I think my mouth actually opened unconsciously, and there was an involuntary reaction of sorts under the towel. I couldn't even get "Good night" out in return she was gone so quickly. My mind was torn between 'WTF just happened?' and 'No tan lines!' 'Fuck! Go to bed', I told myself. I think I got maybe three hours of sleep all night the way my mind was racing, both arguing for and against keeping visuals of my daughter in my head.

***

The following week seemed to fly by. Early in the week Randi had one of her interviews and reconnected with some of her local friends that she hadn't seen in some time. One who had been her best friend in high school, Ellen, a cute flirty redhead who had grown into a sexy young woman since I had last seen her, dropped by and we grilled out and the girls hung out by the pool. I even took Randi riding up and down Front Beach Road on my Road Glide, something I hadn't done since she was in college, and we stopped at the Goat, a bike friendly bar with great burgers. I did my normal jogs on the beach Monday and Thursday, and we didn't see each other much for a few days. It was a relief of sorts because it eased my mind that everything had been a coincidence and I was overthinking.

I was packing Thursday afternoon and Randi was still undecided if she was going to come to Destin. She received an offer with only a phone interview to a law firm in Tampa from a former classmate and had been quiet the last few days. I thought she might enjoy seeing some of my old buddies that she knew growing up as an Army brat, and I was secretly wishing she would come along. Nevertheless, I had a room with two king sized beds if she decided she wanted to go.

***

Friday came quickly and I still hadn't gotten a confirmation from Randi. She had been unusually quiet since I saw her and Ellen, so I assumed she was focused on restarting her life and not coming to Destin. I texted her the hotel and room information before I left, and then drove the hour and change from my townhouse on the West End of PCB, and arrived as it was transitioning from late afternoon to early evening. I checked into the room to drop off my suitcase, then headed back downstairs. There was already a party at the pool behind the hotel. The Gulf was often prettiest this time of year and the waves could be heard lapping away at the sugar white beaches, where there were more than a few sunworshippers. I ordered a Sprite, no alcohol yet, and started making rounds to reconnect with those who were there, but my mind was flooded with thoughts about Randi-some that a father shouldn't think about his daughter- and other thoughts of genuine concern, like was she happy? Did she devise a new plan in such a short time? Would she stay long or move to another location?

I hung out with the guys who got there early, mostly fellow retirees like me for about an hour, chatting about football and motorcycles and other things retirees talk about. I checked my phone several times thinking I heard phantom beeps, but when I looked there were no messages. After some more chit chat and catching up, I decided to head up to the room.

***

I opened the door to the room and saw Randi's opened suitcase near the foot of the bed closest to the door. The top was open and a black lace bra with a few shiny ornaments was draped over the corner, and a few other items were haphazardly scattered near the edge of the bed. I heard water running in the bathroom, but it was coming from the sink, not the shower.

"Randi? I just came to check and see if you were going to make it since I didn't hear from you," I called out, with the intention of letting her know I was there and not really expecting a response.

I heard the water stop and then she walked out, not saying anything and pulling the door closed behind her. She was wearing a black lace thong that seemed to match the bra on the bed and thigh high stockings. She was topless, but she didn't try to cover up. I didn't look away. Instead, our eyes locked onto each other's and she walked toward me in an almost surreal setting.

"It's always been you, dad. Ever since mom has been gone, I can't stand thinking about you being alone. Marshal, Jack, the other pilots...it was always about you. I finally realized it and so I ended it with Marshal" she said, our eyes still locked.

I opened my arms for her to come to me, unable to think of any appropriate words for such an inappropriate situation. She kept walking until we were face to face. She closed her eyes and put her head against my chest. I felt her take a deep breath and let it out. We stood there for what seemed like minutes, although it was only seconds. My hands unconsciously went down to her butt, not thinking of it as my daughter's butt, but the firm ass of an incredibly sexy woman. Her eyes were still closed when she reached for my butt and pulled me into her. My cock was pressing against her mound, already stiffening through my cargo shorts. She moaned as she felt it and I squeezed her ass harder with both hands, my fingers finding their way beneath the elastic of the bottom of her thong between her legs.

"Yes," I heard her say no louder than a whisper. She then opened her eyes, looked into mine again and kissed me on the lips. It wasn't a dad and daughter kiss like when she was young, but a kiss that had the electricity of two lovers on their first step of an erotic encounter.

I instinctively pulled her into me harder and felt her hand drop down to the front of my shorts. When she did I spun her around and forced her down on the bed, both of her feet still on the floor. I pushed her right foot out with mine opening her legs wider and moved her thong to the side with my left thumb, holding her torso facedown on the bed with my right. I pulled my right hand back and forced two fingers in her pussy and became even more aroused and felt myself losing control. I unzipped my cargo shorts, dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them. I put my hand back on her torso, still holding her thong to the side with my thumb and slid my cock in my daughter's pussy, immediately thrusting and feeling her pushing back.

I released my hold on her back and she raised up on her hands, spreading them wider and knocking the suitcase and its contents on the floor between the two beds. I then grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"That's what you want, isn't it?" I snarled, not out of anger, but out of uncontrollable sexual lust.

"Yes! Yes! I've wanted it longer than you know!" she said gasping for breath between my thrusts. My daughter's sexual energy was no longer sacred. It became one with mine.

Neither her feet nor mine left the floor, both of us remaining in the same position as I continued to thrust hard into her, holding her hips in my hand. She turned her head and looked back at me with a look of relief, like it was something she expected to happen. I then felt her tense up and felt myself about to explode, so I pulled out and came on her lower back, and her black thong. I felt her collapse on the bed then I collapsed on top of her, releasing all the pent-up sexual tension that I convinced myself was all coincidental. It was a brief but intense sexual encounter that was difficult to describe with words. When we each caught our breath we crawled into the other bed, closest to the wall like lovers do after a highly charged sexual experience.

***

I opened my eyes and looked around the room, engulfed in darkness except for the faint light coming from behind the closed bathroom door. Randi was sound asleep in the bed with me on the side closest to the wall. I looked at the clock and realized I had napped for a little over an hour, both of us passing out in each other's arms, apparently exhausted but otherwise unfazed by what had just happened between a father and daughter. I felt thirsty, so I rolled over to the edge of the bed and got out as quietly as I could without disturbing her. There was enough light to see some of her things still scattered on the floor and as I carefully stepped to the foot of the bed I heard a faint cracking sound under my foot. I immediately looked back at Randi, hoping I hadn't disturbed her sleep. She didn't appear to be awakened by the sound, so I reached down hoping I hadn't cracked a makeup case or anything expensive. I picked it up and as it came into focus in the dim light of the room, I saw that it was an inexpensive black masquerade mask with fake jewels.