Submission

Story Info
I submit to Sarah's whims as she turns me into her cuckold.
13.8k words
4.26
10.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: Hey, I'm back with a new story. This is first of a three-part series I have planned. If you like, please upvote and rate, thanks.

Caution: My main motivation for stories is female domination, and I'm really into cuckoldry, flr, friendzone, cbt, feet play, cfnm, humiliation, pet play, so these will probably be a recurring theme in my stories. All the characters are above 18 and although greatly inspired by a real event, the story is a work of fiction. Now getting to the main story, happy fapping.

Prologue

This day was perhaps the most decisive day of my life; it turned me into what I am today and what I will be for the rest of my life. It completely changed my life. The events of the day, when I think about it, still jolts my spine anew; I get goosebumps all over my body, and of course a raging erection.

It was her birthday. Sarah had to attend college, nonetheless, so it was decided that I'd pick her up, and we would go to her place for the party. We had been kinda seeing each other for years now and for the past couple of weeks it had been really intimate. I was head over heels for her. We had the right vibing and I just waited to make it official. I was adamant on making a move tonight before the party and bought an expensive diamond studded silver pendant for her. We made sure to meet at 4 in the evening, after her classes ended.

When it was time to meet her after college, I usually reached before time and called her, as I walked towards her college. That day was no different, only that I found the line busy. She was probably trying to call me, I thought. So I waited for her call. After a few minutes, when it didn't ring, I called her again, and found the line still busy.

Okay, she was probably talking to her mom. So, I waited some more. And at 4:15, I called her again. It rang, but she didn't pick up. I called her again after a few more minutes to no better result. I was getting irritated, and worried.

At about 4:30, she texted -

"Waiting for Dave!"

It fell like a wrecking ball. I had thought we'd be alone, and we would be enjoying one of our cosy dates before the party began. I felt really bad that there would be another person in between us!

I waited and waited, forever, it seemed.

It was 5, when I couldn't take it anymore, and called her again. I felt really pissed! And to my surprise, she rejected the call! I felt so angry, that I was having mixed thoughts about the day. I wanted to leave, but immediately changed my thoughts. It was her birthday after all, and I liked her so much.

Act 1

It was almost half past 5 when I saw her exiting the college. And with her was Dave. They were busy talking. And they really seemed to be enjoying whatever conversation they were having. She was laughing, and he seemed responsible for entertaining her to the fullest.

I started moving towards them. She wore a navy-blue shirt and a black pencil skirt. It was short and tight that accentuated her chubby thighs. The hem was just an inch longer than what would be considered nsfw! Her fleshy thighs and curvy legs looked incredibly sexy, more so as her pale bright skin glistened in the thin sunshine that lit the Earth just before dusk. She had her simple laced sandal on her feet. The loose shirt was tucked under her skirt, with 3 buttons from the top, unhooked, which revealed most of her deep cleavage.

Although the shirt was otherwise loose, her plump boobs seemed to strain against it. And they jiggled a lot with even the slightest of her movement. The cleavage was gorgeous! Her recently straightened voluminous long hair was silky smooth and let loose over her shoulders. She had a sort of glow to her face, which was unusual! She would usually be very gloomy and irritated after a long day of college, but, I guess it was her birthday that made her glow. She looked absolutely stunning, I must admit.

I went up to them, but she didn't even look at me properly. I wished her a very happy birthday, and she introduced me to Dave,

"He..." she looked at him and they exchanged a smile, "he made me..." she moved around, as if showing herself off to me, "...wear this!"

They exchanged glances again, and locked their eyes; her cleft but still enticing lips clearly rocking a crooked smile.

I felt very insecure, and was getting worried about the whole of this situation. It was awkward. Very very awkward for me. I felt their physical communication, the chemistry between them and it really made me worry. A ball of void lightly built up in my throat. I stood there like an idiot, as she continued,

"I really like how it feels on my boobs!" she giggled.

She did look crazy sexy in the shirt, but I just could not get over the fact that Dave got it for her and made her wear it too!

She looked at me, flashed me half a smile, turned around, and started walking.

I thought she would be walking beside me, but again, I was disheartened. Dave, grabbing her by the waist, slowly pulled her beside him as they walked.

I was heartbroken. What was happening! Why was this happening! She was supposed to be mine. We had been seeing each other. And she had been reciprocating the correct signals. I knew she loved me, so why was she walking with him! Dave was the guy that lived near her apartment. Not very close, but they would sometimes go to dinner together 'just because of their aerial proximity,' as she would tell me. I was worried.

I kept following them silently, admiring her from behind as she walked and how her ass moved with every step. They walked slowly, chatting, and giggling occasionally.

But, she never looked back at me. I was shocked that she didn't even check if I was following or not. I felt so bad; left out; abandoned! Once again the thought of leaving, ushered my mind, and I shamelessly threw it away.

I watched them walking - her sensuous buttocks swaying, and seemable through the ample skirt - her wonderful shapely pale legs clenched as she took every step. She occasionally touched his body, and he would sometimes grab her waist, or back. Their chemistry and physical closeness was creeping under my skin. He crossed the road, wrapping his hand around her waist. I felt so left out that I can't express it in words! I could feel my stomach rumbling.

We didn't have to wait long for the bus, but it was a bit crowded. She held the hand-rail, and he had one of his hands around her; I stood beside her, on the other side.

She smelled violet with a tinge of sweat. She wore the lavender perfume that, she knows, drives me crazy. It was intoxicating for me, and that is when it first occurred to me, that she knew it, and she seemed to be teasing me. Right when the thought surfed my mind, she turned her head ever so coyly, and flashed me her crooked pair of teeth.

My penis sprung to life that very moment, and I could not believe all that was happening! It felt like a fantasy - I might be making two plus two, four, but I couldn't believe what was happening.

I was brought into reality, when she asked me to carry her bags, and I did so without hesitation. But to my utter disappointment, he then came even closer to her, and scrooched against her body. Once, I even think I saw him burying his face in her neck which made her giggle.

Her scent was intoxicating, and with every flash of her hair, it invaded my nostrils anew. I was so turned on, I actually felt dizzy.

Further through the trip, the seats before me got emptied, so I called on her to sit with me. She did sit, but to my surprise, pulled Dave beside her, instead of me. Dave sat with his arm around her.

I was disappointed. I was angry. I was hurt. I wanted to cry. She sat right before me, with him beside her. Her sensuous scent drove me crazy! I occasionally turned my head down to watch her cleavage. Her skin seemed so smooth; I wanted to touch them, run my lips around her skin leaving small kisses.

They still continued whispering and giggling and laughing. Their hands were entwined and I was burning with jealousy. Right then, she adjusted her shirt a bit, which provided me with an enchanting amount of cleavage, and looked up at me to flash me another quick smile before continuing their enthralling conversation.

After a few moments, she kept her head on his shoulder. I felt so angry and hurt, I actually wanted to leave, but the other side of the situation - I was tremendously horny. She suddenly looked at me, catching me staring at her, and a sly grin crossed her face, and she pulled her shirt down just to push her boobs further up flashing an even more cumbersome cleavage. The fact that this was all incredibly sexy, had already played its charms on me. I kept shamelessly looking at her. I could not look away from her sensuous cleavage luring me to fall and bury my face in them.

Act 2

We reached her room finally; the invitees still had an hour to turn up. Dave went to the restroom, and she sat beside me, very close. She looked into my eyes, and kept smiling, seemingly trying to cover her laughter. I stared back, unsure which emotion to succumb to, trying very hard not to curl up into tears.

Then she started, "I have missed you so much lately. I'm really glad that you're here."

I didn't know what I should say, so I gave her a smile back. She looked so beautiful.

Eventually, Dave came back from the restroom, and sat beside her and, wrapping his hands around her neck, pulled her in for a kiss. She gladly shifted away from me and turned to him, kissing him. I couldn't control the flow of my emotions and headed for the restroom. Closing the door behind me, I started crying!

After a few minutes, I heard a knock on the restroom door.

"Are you alright in there?" She asked.

I said yes, rubbing the tears off my eyes and opened the door.

"Would you make us a drink - there's vodka in the fridge!" she said sweetly looking up at me.

She was so sweet that the ache in my heart melted away! I would love to serve her drinks at that very moment. I looked at her and headed for the kitchen.

"Bring it in the bedroom, okay?"

Getting the cold bottle of vodka out, I prepared 3 shots, took a pack of salted chips and for some reason, knocked on the door, before opening it.

Sitting in front of the dressing table, she was putting on an eye-liner. Dave was sitting on the edge of the bed. Surprisingly she had already changed into a sea-green tight kameez and a white leggings. The kameez was low cut on both sides, providing an unabated view of her beautiful cleavage and smooth back. She stood up, and showed herself to me.

"How do I look?"

I was literally awestruck and couldn't take my eyes off her cleavage. She looked stunning and it felt heavenly to look at her. She took a glass and gave one to Dave. I took mine and kept the tray aside. Dave put his glass up, and pulled her waist as she sat on his lap, with a yell.

Santé!

Leaning against his lap, she started kissing him. My stomach started rumbling, and I was left in an awkward position, once again. They were lost in kisses and held their empty glasses in their hands, awkwardly. Involuntarily I took both their glasses, and thought of leaving the room, when -

"Would you paint my toes for me?"

Not sure if I heard it right, I looked at her. Dave was licking behind her ears, and she was gasping with an open mouth and closed eyes, slightly tilting her face upwards. Her protruding pale collar-bones and lustrous cleavage were glistening with tiny droplets of sweat. The soft dark chasm between her breasts disappeared under the sea-green fabric. She was so beautiful. She put her feet forward - adequately shaped pale feet with perfectly pedicured toes. I was mesmerised by her beauty and gave in.

I took out a blood red polish from her dresser. She was still sitting on Dave's lap, at the edge of the bed. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily as Dave pleasured her from behind - massaged her breasts, kissed and nibbled on her neck and back. Occasionally they planted little smooches on each other's lips.

I slowly sat in front of her feet on the floor, and looked up at her. Dave turned her head back towards him, and they found themselves lost in another deep kiss. His hands then slowly trailed along her luscious body, under the hem of her kameez, between her legs. She moaned and parted her legs. I could feel his hands, rubbing along her crotch, and see how turned on she was getting. I could almost hear her wetness.

I admit that this sight was undoubtedly turning me on and I was aching an erection! I kept staring at her from down there, as she moaned and rubbed herself on his lap. She was so sensuous.

She then took his hands out from under her kameez and put them on her breasts, while also extending her feet even more forward.

I moved a bit closer, nearer her feet, but she pulled her feet away from me. I got even closer to the bed and was just near the edge, when she put her feet right on my lap. The touch almost made me cum in my pants, but I tried my best not to humiliate myself like that (as if the situation was not already humiliating!).

But only then did I realise that I liked it too. I liked following her like a puppy, carrying all her things, as she walked arm in arm with her lover. Is that it? Is Dave her lover now? I suddenly remembered my plan of making a move tonight, and then this happened. I felt like my heart was being butchered. With almost teary eyes I looked up to watch this Goddess towering over me, sitting on her lover's lap, passionately making love, while I was sitting on the floor, with her feet on my lap, ready to paint her toes. The whole situation drove me crazy and made my penis twitch. When she started rubbing her feet on my lap, I knew I was hers, and never going back.

I lightly brushed the tip of my fingers against her right foot. It ran some more shivers down my spine. Her skin felt dry but smooth. I kept caressing her foot for a good minute and then she raised it and put it against my chest, forcing me to lean back to keep on caressing her foot. She pressed her other foot against my crotch - right on my hard on. I held her right foot (on my chest) with one hand, and with the other, I got the polish ready, and tried to apply it on her big toe.

It was a task to properly do it in this position, with her, rocking on his laps all the while. However, when the first one - the big toe, turned out to be okay, I felt quite pleased with it. I looked up at her, but she was still busy kissing Dave.

I took a moment to observe his hands pressing on her boobs, when she pressed her left foot against my crotch again, and I went back to my chore, and slowly did away with the rest of the toes of her right foot.

I was blowing them to make sure they were dry, when she slowly lowered her foot and now lightly rubbed both of her feet against my crotch, while rocking on Dave's crotch. After a few minutes, she lightly put her left foot up in the air, for me to grab and the same position is attained again with the other foot. This one was even more difficult with her right foot rubbing my erection.

However, after several more sensuous moans from her, I finished applying the polish on her left toes as well. I then grabbed her foot with both of my hands and blew on them. This time she didn't bother taking it away. She was really delved into the pleasure her lover was giving her - one of his hands was again between her legs, seemingly rubbing her hot spot, and the other pressed on her left boob - he kept nibbling on her neck and shoulders. She was enjoying it tremendously, completely leaning against his lap, with her feet on mine.

After a few more minutes, she pulled both her feet away, and turned around on his lap, now facing him. They started kissing passionately - he was occasionally kissing her neck, collarbone and chest. I kept sitting on the floor like a fool, and attentively watching them make love. I felt very jealous of him, but I was also aroused as hell! The fact that she made me watch, pissed me off and turned me on at the same time.

"You didn't buy me any present?"

She said in between their lovemaking chapter. I wasn't sure whether she was talking to me. After a moment when they got busy again, I realised she must have been talking to me, so I quickly nodded yes, and brought the pendant from my bag in the living room and sat before them on the floor again.

"Unwrap it for me..."

She said still making out while on his lap. I unwrapped it myself and took out the diamond pendant that I bought for her.

She turned around on his lap again to face me, with his hands still under her kurta. She was moaning louder, and seemed as if she melted on his lap, completely leaned back against his body.

With moans of ecstasy, she produced her left leg towards me, on my lap again. I didn't know what to do and held the pendant in my hand for a second, before starting to caress her feet.

I wore the pendant to her left ankle, and she started rubbing her feet against my crotch again. Observing them making love, I accepted my fate and completely gave in to how sensuous the whole ordeal was. I loved to watch her get pleasured by her lover. The fact that she occasionally pressed her feet into my crotch, made me even more turned on.

However, all good things must come to an end - the bell rang! They stopped kissing and we got up. She headed for the door and I carried the glasses out.

Act 3

People had started arriving, and the party began!

I mostly kept to myself, participating in conversations only when I had to. I did take the liberty to play music - get drunk and get high, and check on her from time to time, appreciating how utterly sexy she looked!

Before dinner, she pulled me into the kitchen while sipping a drink. She refilled the glass with all that she sipped from it, and topped it with a fair amount of her thick spit.

My jaw dropped and I myself started drooling.

"Do you want something to drink?" she giggled.

Of course I did. I wanted to drink the sensual contents of the glass she held.

"Why don't you ask nicely?"

Please, can I drink it?

"Really?" She did not look very convinced.

I didn't know what else to say, so I got down on my knees, and looked up at her with pleading eyes.

Please, can I have something to drink?

She seemed happy now, and sipped the glass empty once again. She then bent over and slightly opened her mouth towering over me. I quickly opened my mouth and caught the liquid with a raging hardon in my pants. She let it drool down into my mouth completely, as I swallowed it. She let an additional drop of spit hang down her lips that didn't quite make its way to my open mouth. I was so horny that I couldn't resist and extended my head upward, catching it with my mouth midway in the air. It was mesmerising. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ears, flashed me a satisfied smile, and went away.

After dinner, the party started dispersing slowly. When the last person was gone, she closed the door and pulled Dave in for a sloppy kiss right in front of me. She made it extra sloppy, literally licking his tongue, mouth and chin. She looked at me, spit drooling from her mouth. Giggling, she rubbed her mouth with her hand, and gestured to me to come closer. I walked towards them, and knelt in front of her as she rubbed her hand full of spit on my face. "Stay...!" she said, nudging him into her bedroom, before closing the door on my face.

My insides were feeling weird - I had weird sensations. I was jealous. And very horny at the same time. I helped myself to a few slices of pizza, gulped more vodka, and listened to more music. I only wanted her to be beside me, leaning against my body. But instead, she was with her lover in her bedroom, probably having the best sex of her life. Had it not been for the furious intoxication, I would have been curled up, crying my guts out.