Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awed to see it. I looked back at her again to find her staring directly at me. I think I heard another giggle before she put the finger between my slightly opened lips, and I invited her in, sucking on the drool and her finger. She was still brushing her teeth casually with her other hand.

I couldn't help myself but passionately sucked her finger. It felt so good that I closed my eyes. But just then she took her finger out of my mouth. I opened my eyes and looked at her again. The excitement was killing me and I felt so turned on. She started brushing again.

"Good boy!"

I think she tried to say, letting another drool out of the side of her lips bucket near her chin. She scooped the drool off her chin with two of her fingers and held them right in front of me. I looked up at her, she was still casually brushing her teeth but with a sensuous dominating look on her eyes. I looked at the spit on her fingers in front of my eyes and felt how sexy the whole ordeal was.

I pulled my body up a little and took her fingers in my mouth again, licking the drool off of her fingers and then sucking her fingers again. I couldn't get enough of this. Her fingers are so beautiful and I just wanted to suck them, lick them, embrace them, shower them with kisses and worship them as much as I can!

After a couple minutes she took her fingers out though and putting her hands on my shoulders, pushed me back as she bent over me. With one of her hands, she held my throat and as I opened my mouth with my tongue out, she spat the toothpaste in my gaping mouth. I couldn't help moaning, thinking about how hot this was.

She emptied her mouth, spitting drools after drools of her morning spit, and then

gestured to me to follow her.

She led me straight into the bathroom. I followed behind her on all fours, knees trembling, head buzzing, and stood near the door as she washed her mouth.

"Come on in, don't be shy. Kneel!"

I did as she said without an atom of hesitation and she stood in front of me before the toilet seat. I dragged myself a bit closer so that I was right before her. She pulled the hem of her frock up just a bit, and looked directly at me. My heart was beating fast. Then she closed her eyes and an expression of struggle appeared on her face. She bent her body forward in a coquettish manner and I couldn't understand at first what she intended to do. She bit her lips and let out a deep sigh. With a bit more struggle, her knees jolted and a stream flowed down her thighs on the floor. She started peeing, and as soon as she did, she let out another sigh of relief, opening her eyes, gaping at me.

I was mesmerised with the sudden odour that spread through the air. I looked at her to find that her cheeks were blushed. She seemed to be feeling embarrassed or shy doing what she was doing. It only added to my horniness. I could see the puddle she was making in front of me. Droplets of her jet were almost brushing my body.

As she was done after a while, she moved back, and sat on the toilet, the floor before me drenched in her piss.

"Oops! Looks like I got the floor a little bit dirty!" she giggled.

Something came over me and I wasted no time to bend down and buried my face on the floor, lapping up her piss. It was unlike anything I've ever tasted before! She was giggling.

I could not believe what I was doing! I was literally lapping Sarah's piss off the washroom floor! It felt so good. As I got the floor shining again, I started licking her feet.

She was laughing by this point, and guided me by moving her feet, so that I could clean them thoroughly.

As I was done, she pushed me back a little, and looked at me with the hottest gaze. I couldn't stare away, as her expression changed. Her mouth slightly gaped, and I realised she was taking a dump. The thought made me crazy! She did not lose eye contact, and suddenly her face relieved as I heard her shit touch the water. I was raging hard, and started involuntarily moaning.

"Umm... do you wanna..." she hesitated to say.

Yes, yes, Sarah please...!

But I couldn't resist. I begged her to let me clean her ass.

She laughed and unrolled the toilet paper beside her. She wrapped it around her hand and started wiping her ass.

I kept begging her, as she giggled, and then held the soiled toilet paper in front of me.

The chocolate brown stain on the white paper enticed me to bend my head down and take a sniff. It smelled lightly of shit. But I loved it. I wanted to lick it off. Looking up at her I saw her smiling at me.

Can I?

"Mmhm," she just nodded.

I took another sniff before lightly kissing it, as she giggled and then ran my tongue on it and took the whole paper in my mouth.

Sarah did not stop laughing, rather said, "I want you to chew it all up!" And she kept giggling.

I did. I chewed the toilet paper up, and swallowed it. I could not believe it. I tasted her piss first, and now her shit! She was making me taste her dirtiest fluids and I loved it.

After that however, she sent me back to my chore - preparing breakfast, and asked me to close the door behind me.

As I was in the kitchen I couldn't stop thinking about it - tasting her golden nectar and her shit! It was so sexy. I remained hard the whole time and struggled to keep from jerking off. My mind went back to the moment, and I tasted whatever was left inside my mouth.

Shortly after, she came out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around her body. She flashed me another sweet smile and went into her room.

I was almost done with all the preparations for breakfast, and finally knocked on her door with tea. She seemed pleased to see me bringing tea. Still dressed in the towel she was searching in her closet. I kept the tea on the table, when she said,

"Good boy! My frock's in the bathroom."

She didn't even look at me and continued on with her quest. At first I did not understand what she meant. I went into the bathroom to find the frock lying on the floor. My penis instantly got hard.

I picked it up and as soon as I touched the fabric, I was mesmerised. It was so soft. The fact that the fabric was wrapped around her just minutes ago, and now in my hands, was incredibly hot! I felt extremely horny and tried my best to resist burying my face into the frock inhaling her scent without her consent.

While I was washing it, I realised for the first time that she was really using me as her slave. The fact only added to my raging hard on! I had forgotten everything I had wanted just the day before, and now, all I wanted was to serve my Goddess in every way possible - every way that she wanted me to. I was her devoted worshipper. I washed the dress carefully and quickly finished my own morning chores.

When I went back to her room, she was dressed in a black full sleeved tight backless dress that covered till above her knees and left very little to imagination. She was putting on a bright red lipstick flaunting her back at me. She looked stunning, especially her beautiful pale back covered in reddened marks of hickey peeking out of the black fabric. Her perfume was something new that somehow accentuated how she looked.

You look amazing, I said. She just smiled and pushed me down by my shoulders. I got on my knees beside her as she was sitting on the chair in front of her mirror. She made me decide between a pair of earrings. I chose a rhombus-shaped glass one that hung off her ears.

She then asked me to comb her hair, which was really tricky while kneeling. It took me a while to master the technique but I did a pretty good job, she said. She let me tie it in a pony tail and with it, she stood up, displaying herself on the mirror and to me. Somehow she looked even more sensuous than before.

You look absolutely stunning! She bend down a little in a cute way, pulling her face close to mine and said,

"Will you quickly grab me a pair of shoes to wear with this?"

I need not be told again. I quickly crawled back out of the room, on all fours to her shoe rack. I think I heard another giggle on my way out of her room. I opened her shoe rack and got stupefied by the various shoes she owned. It was amazing the many different types that existed. I had no time to waste, I thought and grabbed a pair of black mules and turned back.

She served herself some salad on a plate already and sat on the sofa with it. So I crawled to her and put the shoes down before her. She was sitting with one leg on top of the other. I grabbed the right pair, and meticulously got it on her foot. I was going to buckle it, but she flew her foot away and gave me the other foot. I got the other one as well. The shoes seemed to look great with the rest of the outfit, but she didn't let me buckle the left one either.

"You know what to do, right?"

She said and without waiting for me to answer got lost into her phone enjoying her breakfast. I didn't understand what she meant. I looked at her but she didn't look back. She kept dangling her right shoe off her foot, which is when it hit me. Her toenails were naked.

I rushed to her room and brought a blood red polish and sat before her feet. I applied them with enthusiasm on all of her toes. She didn't speak a word to me throughout the while. Actually she completely ignored my existence. The thought again filled my penis with more blood.

I finished painting her toes and put the polish back in her dresser. I came back and knelt before her feet again. I watched her enjoying the food I cooked and occasionally giggling while surfing through her feed.

Just a moment later, she extended her left hand down, with a bit of salad in it. Zealousy I lapped it up, and licked her hand clean. She uttered a "goodboy" and took her hand back, only to give me some more, a bit later. She kept feeding me like this, till we finished all of it. It was lovely, the fact that she fed me like I was some kind of a pet, sitting on all fours, before her feet. Lastly, she put the plate down, with some leftovers. The thought ran shivers down my spine. Did she really want me to finish it?

I looked at her, but she did not even look at me. I looked back at the plate, and slowly bent down. I started lapping up her leftovers, as I heard her giggle.

"Goodboy!" She giggled some more.

Finally, she kept her phone aside and asked me to look up. She extended her hands again, and I gladly worshipped them.

"You have been such a good boy! I think you deserve another reward, don't you?" she giggled.

I looked at her, I almost felt like crying! She sat straight crossing her knees. Her pale fleshy legs were inches away from my face. Her beautiful scent filled my nostrils again and my whole body grew sensitive to her presence more and more.

She put her hand forward, and I kissed it. I ushered it with little nibbles. She kept giggling.

She kept her hand on the knee, and I continued to kiss it. After a while, I looked up at her when she -

"Do you like being down there?"

I kept looking up into her eyes, and nodded when she smirked. She seemed to suppress a heavy fit of laughter and continue -

"Did you like to sleep beneath me yesterday?

"Did you like the smell of the sheets? Did it smell of us?" she giggled.

I felt very embarrassed. I looked down, not being able to confront her gaze.

"You like being my little cucky, don't you?"

Yes... I mumbled finally.

"Good cucky! Now, don't you think my shoes are a little bit dirty?" she flaunted her legs up in front of me.

I wasted no time and started kissing the mules. It tasted like leather but I licked them nonetheless. I got them shining when she giggled,

"Can you manage to get the buckles for me?"

I kept staring at her for a while. She had a cheerful smile on her face, and seemed to enjoy this greatly! I bowed a bit and held one of her feet in my hands. Then I bend even down, and kiss the strap of her mule. I held it between my teeth, and struggled to get it buckled.

She seemed extremely amused. When I did succeed, she patted my head, rewarding me with a "Good boy!"

Epilogue

I got to drop her at college, and spend some more time with her. She was all chirpy like usual and even more clingy. I loved it.

Outside her campus, her friends including Dave were chatting at a tea joint. She stopped, turned and came closer, whispering into my ears -

"I'll call you later for some more cleaning, cucky, don't you dare touch my pee-pee till then!"

It instantly got me hard, and my stomach started knotting! She walked across the street to her friends as Dave received her with a warm hug. She lost herself in a deep kiss, and I seemed to have faded away from her life. I watched a moment more as she got going with her friends, and finally turned around heading for my joint, thinking about what else this new relationship is going to bring.